Harry's App Ch. 04: Easy Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning serious, she said, "It's a huge step, Rachel. The money's good, the work might be fun, and you certainly don't have to worry about me. You could come home stinking of an orgy and I'd just want to lick you clean, inside and out. Honestly, the idea of you being a whore is a turn on for me."

Emily took Rachel's hand and guided it to her pussy. "See?"

In answer, Rachel pulled Emily close and kissed her hungrily while thrusting two fingers deep into her cunt. "Dirty slut," she growled affectionately.

"Whore," Emily whispered in her ear, sending a thrill of illicit excitement up Rachel's spine.

She reached for her phone and the choice that was still presented there. "I'll do it!" she said, making the fateful decision.

Emily ran away suddenly, returning with the iPad in her hands. "We're all alone and I'm horny as fuck." Rachel felt the now familiar transformation begin, and hurriedly removed her clothes as her breasts expanded and her clit mutated into an erect cock.

Emily handed the iPad to her. "Give me a cock too. A big one. I want to fuck those gorgeous tits and cover them in cum - yours and mine!"

*

Emily loved having a cock, and Rachel had given her a real monster of a cock too. It was so big that Emily needed both hands to work the shaft. Rachel used hers to cradle and massage the head as she sat licking and sucking the tip, drinking up the steady flow of precum. It was certainly too big to penetrate Rachel's willing mouth, but it was the perfect size to wrap Rachel's massive tits about.

Her nipples were huge too, like shotgun shells that Emily loved to grab and squeeze. She loved having a hot, young girlfriend. It didn't matter to her that Rachel had made her love it. That was only fair, after all. She loved having power over the girl's flesh, her mind too. "Smack my tits, Mistress," Rachel begged, her hips thrusting her cock uselessly into the air behind Emily as Emily's bumped repeatedly against the girl's chin.

Emily was happy to oblige, her right hand descending on Rachel's left breast one moment, her left hand descending on Rachel's right breast the next. She squeezed and tugged on those huge nipples too, and all the while she thrust with vigorous enjoyment through that deep valley between the increasingly rosy slopes.

She had tied Rachel's hands to the headboard, the same way Rachel had tied hers the night before. Feeling and seeing Rachel's cum all over her breasts while getting her ass filled very nicely indeed had been a deliciously dirty thrill.

Now she was the one on top, the tension in her building sweetly within as she tortured her captive lover. "Beg for my cum, whore," she growled, "and maybe I'll let you come too."

"Please, Mistress," Rachel obliged. "I want your cum on my tits. I want it all over me. I want to taste it on my lips and lick it off my nipples."

Emily moaned as that last image did it for her. Her whole body contracted almost painfully, and cum burst from her huge cock, splashing against Rachel's chin. The next spurted across the girl's face, but the rest she aimed at Rachel's beautiful breasts as her own body convulsed in victorious ecstasy.

It was an intense orgasm and much needed too, if rather brief, and as the pulsing flow diminishing to an oozing drip, Emily climbed off and wrapped her hand lovingly about Rachel's neglected cock.

"Come for me, whore," she instructed, and was rewarded almost immediately. A huge spurt of pearly cum arced out and made a stripe up Rachel's chest. More and more jetted out, adding to the creamy mess as Rachel convulsed in blissful pleasure.

Until she too was done. Emily bent to kiss those thick, swollen nipples and taste the combined, exquisite flavour of Rachel's cum and her own. "I love you, my sweet, beautiful whore," she said.

*

After a day spent preparing for something she had no idea how to prepare for, and on several occasions resolving not to go through with this thing she didn't want to do although maybe she did, Rachel checked in at the Windsor Hotel and, at precisely 4 p.m., let herself into Room 316. The Easy Escort app had provided the location and instructions that morning, and Rachel had been able to get there without difficulty.

Convincing herself to go through with it was the real difficulty. Rachel didn't know who she would meet, what they would expect of her, what she should wear, even whether protection was needed. What if, once there, she wasn't able to go through with it?

"Don't worry," Emily had said, "I'll make sure you're very aroused," and as Rachel hesitated outside the hotel room, a sudden surge of lustful hunger had her pressing her thighs tightly together.

Once inside the room, which turned out to be unoccupied, that heat of urgent desire cooled just as abruptly. Her phone chimed with a message: "Date initiated. Please undress and shower thoroughly. Appropriate clothing and makeup is provided."

Rachel had showered earlier, but another wouldn't hurt. Having spent ages deciding what to wear, it was slightly insulting to find that was all for nothing. Especially since the only clothing in the wardrobe was a long red dress that would never fit her and red stilettos a size too small for her feet. In the drawers were a pair of blue, arm-length gloves and some makeup.

Shrugging, Rachel undressed as instructed and showered, feeling as she did so that fluid sense of bodily transformation, most noticeable in her enlarging breasts and darkening hair. "What the hell are you doing to me, Emily?" she muttered.

But it wasn't Emily. That was painfully obvious the moment she stepped out of the shower and saw herself in the mirror. The large breasts and wide hips, the narrow waist and long legs, the long red hair... She was like a living Barbie...

No. It was worse. She was Jessica Rabbit. A stranger wasn't paying a small fortune to fuck a random girl; they were paying to fuck a cartoon bombshell. This wasn't like the changes Emily would make. This was someone discarding her true self completely and using her as flesh to mould.

She mused on this as she brushed and combed her hair, applied bright red lipstick and shaded her eyes blue, squeezed herself into the corset dress and practised walking in the dangerously high heels. No underwear was provided, and the dress was split at the side from floor to waist.

Until there was nothing to do but wait. Rachel sat on the bed and stared at the caricature of a woman who stared back at her from the mirror. Some stranger's idea of a fantasy fuck. And Rachel would have to smile and flirt seductively with this person who had zero interest in the real woman beneath the fantasy.

But then the door opened and her heart leapt because he wasn't the monster she had started to imagine. Sure, he wasn't attractive in a conventional way, not that Rachel ever found men attractive, but he exuded a sexual potency that chased away her earlier doubts and had her suddenly excited about the date.

"Wow," he said, his eyes drinking her in.

"Well, hello there," she said, her voice sultry and not her own.

"I did plan on starting the night with dinner," he said, "but I think I'll use that mouth before we go." He unzipped his fly and fished out a less than average cock.

Without hesitation, Rachel slipped from the bed to her knees and wrapped her lips hungrily about the swelling cock, sucking on it with all the passion this man deserved.

"That's good, Jessica," he growled, thrusting against her face. "I'm going to fuck you all night long, in every one of your holes."

Rachel pulled away briefly to say, "I look forward to it, sir," then engulfed his rigid cock once more.

"Actually," he said, "since I plan on kissing you later, I think I'll start with your ass. Get on the bed."

It thrilled Rachel to be ordered about like this by him. "Yes, sir," she said, and crawled onto the bed, adjusting her dress as she did to expose herself to him.

A tube of lubricant had been provided with the room, and his cock was quickly slick with cool gel and pressing for entry. "You really are worth every penny," he growled, and thrust into her ass, working his cock as deep as it would go.

Rachel moaned in ecstasy. She'd had John's bigger cock in there often enough, but not recently, and John's had never excited her like this. "It's so good!" she cried out, the tension building swiftly.

"Come for me, you gorgeous slut," he said, and the exquisite ramming of his cock into her ass pushed her quickly to the edge.

"Yes!" she screamed, her ass contracting fiercely about his hard cock and sending waves of rippling pleasure through her whole body. "Yes!" she cried. "Yes!"

His steady, brutal fucking pushed her quickly to a second orgasm, then a third, before he finished at last with a coarse grunt, his cock buried deep and stiffening, and she screamed in ecstasy again as his cum flooded her insides.

He pulled out abruptly and rolled her onto her back, and as she lay there exhausted, convulsing with aftershocks of orgasmic pleasure, he wiped his cock on her breasts, smearing them with his cum.

"Come, Jessica," he said, standing and tidying himself away. "We're late."

"Yes, sir," she said, weary but also suffused with blissful contentment, and struggled to her feet.

Shaky on her heels, and acutely conscious of his cum visible on her breasts and more leaking from her pleasantly aching ass, she tottered eagerly after him as he led her out of the privacy of the hotel room and took her to dinner in the busy restaurant downstairs.