Harry's Horny Mummy Ch. 03

Story Info
Harry's Mum invites him to her room.
2.3k words
4.44
63.5k
40

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassper
Cassper
160 Followers

My limp cock twitched in my pants as I walked toward the door, my mind was full of thoughts, thoughts of my mother, the feel of her wet mouth on my cock from a few minutes ago, my hard-on returned, it had recovered from my reckless orgasm. I replayed the events back in my mind, "Fuck," I whispered to myself.

As I got to the door I paused, I was unsure if I should go in. I swallowed the emptiness in my mouth, nothing but saliva and air went down my gut. "But she's my Mum," I thought. My dick grew in my pants in that moment. Now I wonder up why I asked myself that question.

'Fuck it,' I knocked.

"Come in," she said.

I took a breath and walked into the room, the lights were off except for the half lit bulb on the adjustable half moon holder, it was enough to see with and set the mood at the same time. She was on her side, elbow on the bed, her head resting on her hand, her breasts already popping out of her revealing crop-top and the soft mounds of the one on top resting on the one below, the sight of her caramel coloured areola sent jolts of impulses to my already hard cock, they looked good enough to eat.

My eyes wandered down her pillow-like breasts to her ass. A velvet-coloured Thong was all she had on. I closed the door and much like my stiff member, stood there like a lamp post, my bulge clearly visible. I still wonder why I closed the door, it's not like anyone else was around.

She smiled noticing my hesitation, "Harry. Come here." She patted the side of the bed next to her.

I went to her, laid on my side, facing her. I'd thought of this moment for so long and now I didn't even know what to say, I'd gone over every scenario I could think of. But this was nothing like any scenario I had imagined. There was this savoury smell that perfused by nostrils.

"I saw you," she said after a brief moment of silence. "The first day you watched me, I saw you."

My eyes widened. "How?" I asked myself.

She smirked at my obvious surprise, "Look," she pointed to the mirror on wall behind her. "You were so horny you forgot that was there didn't you?"

"Fuck, I'm sorry Mum. You just looked so hot doing that and then you em..." I said.

She smiled, "Said your name?" She interrupted, I nodded slightly.

"I've been touching myself and thinking of you since the day I saw you in the shower." She confessed with no remorse. I was surprised, another thing I had missed.

"When I saw you watching me that day I wasn't scared, I was sooo turned on. I came so hard. It made me want you even more baby.

"I loved it, I can't believe it but I did. I know you did too," she continued putting her hand on my cheek and tracing her way down.

"Did you like seeing Mummy fuck herself? Did you like seeing her cum?" She finally arrived at my engorged cock, grabbing it forcefully and making love to it as she waited for my answer.

"Yes," I finally gave my answer; not that she was waiting for it though. The jolt of adrenaline from her touch brought me back to life. "I've thinking about it ever since."

"Mummy's really lonely Baby. Daddy's away and she needs you to help her out with a few things."

"Anything," I blurted out.

She laughed, "So eager. I've raised a bad boy, haven't I?" She asked rhetorically as she tugged on my pants. I helped her out by taking off my shirt too, I could hardly wait for what was to come.

After removing my pants she stared at my cock, 7.5 inches of steel stared right back at her, she grabbed the underside of my shaft. "Oh my, this is bigger than I thought."

I wanted to ask if it was bigger than my Dad's but I decided against it. She bent her head down and swallowed more than half of my length, she choked coating my cock with saliva. Her tongue went to work on my blood filled tip as her fingers stroked my shaft lightly, the saliva acting as a lubricant.

Her lips were like a vacuum, my hips were moving involuntarily. The softness of her wet mouth on my hard member sent waves of pleasure to my brain. "Fuck!" my voice perfused the air in the room, she moaned

She sucked harder, her sucking noises getting louder with each bob of her head. The pressure in my crotch started to rise, "Stop." I gasped; I didn't want to cum yet.

She took me out of her mouth, "What is it Baby?" She asked.

"Take off your clothes and lie down,"

"Hmmm, okay" She bit her lip as she took off her thong like a stripper, then did away with her top, my eyes watched as her breasts bounced in slow motion, I grabbed her big boobs with both hands pushing her back to the bed. "So big,' I thought. I placed my salivating tongue on one of her erect nipple and circled my tongue around it. She shuddered.

I squeezed gently on one breast as my lips suckled tightly on the other, "Oh Harry," she coed. They felt like sachets of warm liquid, my cock stiffened, it was almost painful. Her nipples felt like jelly; long, soft and juicy.

I continued to suck with my tongue gliding over her erect nipple. I was lying on her now, my erect cock in-between her legs, I could feel the wetness between her thighs.

"Yesss," she cried moving her hips so her wet cunt would press against my nearby cock. I responded in kind, pushing my cock toward her wet pussy lips as my mouth was at work on her tits. My tip continued to tease her puffy lipped entrance as my mouth drew circles on her nipples.

"Fuck me, put that shit in Harry, don't fucking tease your Mum like this," she pleaded.

I removed my mouth from her hard nipple and watched as her tit jiggled as i let go. 'I could fuck that,' I thought to myself.

"Not yet," I said authoritatively. I kissed between her breasts and traced my way down to her shaved mound. I opened her labia with my fingers and gave her clit a good lick.

"Ohhh yessss," she said breathing out heavily. Her hands ran over my hair. I grabbed my dick and rubbed my tip vigorously over her wet slit, then over her clit. She twisted her hips moaning, her pussy inched closer as she tried to get my dick in her.

I stopped and took my face back to her crotch. Her thick musk filled my nostrils, I closed my eyes, took in a deep breath, enjoying the sweet scent of this pussy that I was about to devour.

With her legs standing high as towers, I invaded the kingdom, penetrating her defenses with my saliva coated tongue, I tongue drove threw her puffy lips and went into the velvet walls of her sex. I savoured the taste of her, dug deeper. "Oh my fuck! Yes baby," she exclaimed.

I flicked the hood of her clit as I fucked her wet cunt with my slithery tongue. "Ohh that's a good boy, you love how I taste don't you?" She said between moans, grabbing my hair and twisting her hips, my tongue touched all sides of her wet cunt, she moaned even louder. I took my mouth off her pussy and swallowed, fuck! It tasted so god

I switched, my mouth now at her clit and two fingers in her cunt. I flicked her hood as I searched for and found her A-spot. Her moans filled the room, my fingers became soaked in her juices, they dripped down to the bed. I unveiled her clit with my free hand and sucked on her blood filled clit and slithered my fingers down to her G-spot. She grabbed my head, gripping my hair hard as her body shook from waves of pleasure.

"Oh yeah, so fucking good," she said in a whispery voice.

"Uhhh. Fuck yes," she coed as I sucked harder on her hard clit.

Her pussy made squishing noises as I continued to finger-fuck her wet cunt. Her hole grew tighter, the walls collapsed on my fingers as her legs began to spasm at rhythmic intervals, I kept sucking and fucking as her cunt began spewing loads of watery secretions all over my fingers and the bed.

"Fuck yes. My God!" She yelled hysterically with her hips bucking wildly. Her grip on my hair became tighter as she rode the waves of her climax on my fingers. "Baby, mummy's cuming, don't fucking stop."

At the height of it she pushed my fingers and head away from her crotch as she continued to cum hard. I knelt on the bed and watched in awe as she shook violently on the bed with her eyes closed. A few seconds later, she calmed down, the room was silent again, her breathing shallow and frequent. The smile on her face expressed her overwhelming satisfaction.

"I love you baby, mummy's so happy." She sat up, "Now let me repay the favor," she smiled seductively as she reached for my stiff member.

"Yeah, do that," I said.

She bit her lower lip and touched the underside of my cock with her palm. It felt so fucking good. She stroked it from the shaft to the thick engorged head. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me in for a wet, hungry, slobbery kiss. She stroked my cock as our lips smacked against one another and our tongues clashed.

I put my hand on her right ass cheek and spanked it hard. She moaned in my mouth as I squeezed her soft jelly-like buttocks, they felt like yummy bread in my hand.

Suddenly she pushed me, back first to the bed and grabbed my cock and engulfed a considerable amount with her wet mouth. "Oh God," I moaned deeply, my baritone voice echoed through the room.

She held my shaft with her right hand and sucked hard on my stiff cock, moaning as she sucked, she looked me in the eye and stroked harder, my cock twitched in her mouth. I longed for a release, the slobbery feel of her oral canal brought me glorious pleasure. "Oh yes Mum," I whispered as I picked a lock of her lustrous dark hair which had obstructed her face and put it behind her head.

My hips moved in sync with her rhythmic sucking motion, her saliva dripped down my shaft, to my balls. "Hmmm,' she moaned as she held my nipple with her free left hand. Her hair fell back down again.

I grabbed it again and put it back, I wanted to see what she was doing, it turned me on even more seeing how she in a screwing and pumping motion jerked my dick with her saliva coated hand. "Mum, that's feels so good. Fuck," I said as I put back her hair I grabbed a couple more strands, guiding her mouth up and down my blood filled cock.

I was getting there, so close but I needed a push to finish quickly. I started to push a little deeper, she understood and took me in, not all the way but deep enough. She choked as my cock hit the back of her throat. "Fucking yes!" I exclaimed. She took her mouth off my dick.

With saliva dripping down my dick and a thick string of it connecting her lips and my cock, she smiled at me. "I want it on my tits baby, cum on mummy's tits," she continued jerking with one hand. "Cum for me," she said breathlessly, dragging the string of slobber as she jerked my stiff cock.

She opened her warm lips as she bent her neck, accepting my hard-on into her mouth. I moaned, "Mum." She slurped and sucked consistently, I was on the edge in a few minutes. She grabbed my shaft with her free hand and sucked with much gusto. Slurping noises echoed throughout the room, waves of orgasm rippled through my body, from my chest down my abs, past my tensing balls down to my legs. "Fuck!"

She moaned with my dick in her mouth. I took her by the hair, "I'm cuming," I said. She sucked harder, she jerked harder in a screwing motion with her hands and her mouth bouncing up and down my hard meat.

An aching feeling built up in my balls, my legs curled slightly, I took in a deep breath, my cock stiffened even more. "Ohhhh," Mum took my dick out of her mouth and streaks of milky protein spewed into the air and landed all over her soft, tasty and juicy jugs. I jerked involuntarily, and Mum continued to jerk me off until every last drop of cum was on her perfectly large sized tits. 'I'm gonna fuck that,' I thought to myself.

"Yummy," she said seductively smiling as she dabbed one of the many streaks of cum on her jugs and sucked her fingers clean, my cock rose back up a bit and then continued to steadily deflate.

"Thank you baby. Mummy needed that." She said rubbing my seed all over her lovely breasts.

"You're welcome Mum," I said as I caught my breath, she didn't even sound tired.

"Wanna take a bath with me?" She asked as she stood on the bed, her delicious frame towered above me, her breast standing firm with her caramel coloured nipples pointing onward, I could see her puffy pussy lips, I wanted to make love to them, nibble on her fluffy labia, 'Fuck she's hot,' I thought. "Sure," I said as I stood up on the bed with her. She held my hand and took me to the bathroom. I watched her ass from behind, the image of her labial lips over me flashed in my mind.

I smiled as I closed the door to the bathroom.

Cassper
Cassper
160 Followers