Harry's Name

Story Info
On a full moon, Harry finds himself with a mysterious women.
3k words
3.66
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music pumped from downstairs. Harry lent against the upstairs corridor wall letting the bass shake him. The small house was packed full of drunk students. Harry's friends chatted and laughed around him. His eyes kept straying to a girl called Amber. A friend of a friend, of a friend or something. She came with Dan, or maybe she had come with Rosie. Actually, Harry had no idea who she had come with.

She was insanely pretty and wore a tight green dress that showed off her ass. Harry found himself staring and yet not quite being fully able to look at her. Her eyes almost glowed gold in the dim light of the corridor. Someone had introduced them, and Harry had started chatting to her. She flirted, twisting her long red hair and calling him handsome, getting too close.

The night had held so much promise, but now, Harry was slumped against the wall, trying to hold himself up. He shouldn't have had that last drink, but Amber had thrust it towards him, and he couldn't say no.

"You okay, Harry?" Amber put her hand on his shoulder.

Her touch was electric. Harry's heart thumped in his head. Slowly, so the world didn't spin, he turned and looked her dead in the eyes. They looked like miniature worlds, spinning and swirling. Harry's stomach was hot and twisted.

"Yeah," Harry slurred, "Think I just need some cold air." Harry pushed himself off the wall, and using the wall as support, he clumsily made his way down the stairs.

Downstairs, the music shook his body. Light danced over the walls, silhouetted bodies pressed together, the air tasted of sweat. Harry squeezed through the crowd. He was sure this was only meant to be a small party. There seemed to be hundreds of people here. Harry squinted at their faces but didn't recognise any of them. Finally, he reached the back door, and with a shove, he was outside.

As the air hit his face, Harry sobered up enough to feel the cold. He tilted his head up towards the full moon and watched his breath rise.

"It's a beautiful night." Harry jumped. He hadn't heard anyone come out behind him. He turned to see Amber, her intense eyes fixed on him, glowing in the moonlight.

"Yes, it is." Harry looked away to what should have been his small patioed yard. Instead, the dark shape of a forest stood before him with the trees that seemed to reach the stars. Bright lights darted around inside it. A moonlit path led down and into the wood. Before Harry could fully process what was before him, Amber took his hand and pulled him towards it.

"Come on, let go explore."

Amber pulled him hard, and Harry followed, stumbling over his feet.

"Don't you think we should get back to the party?" Harry asked.

"Are you scared?" Amber grinned, daring him to follow her. A little part of Harry was scared, but he wasn't going to admit that to this beautiful woman. He let her pull him into the woods.

Amber let go of his hand and started running. Her laugh echoed through the woods.

"Wait, don't go too deep," Harry huffed and chased after her. They were deep into the woods now, and the number of little lights floating around them had increased. They lit up the massive trees that towered around them.

Harry looked ahead to see that Amber was shining in the distance.

"Careful," He called after her. But Amber kept running, her giggles bouncing around the woods. "Wait. I can't keep up.".

Then, she was gone. Harry stopped. He looked around the dark woods. He was alone. And had no idea which way to go.

Harry sighed. His head hurt, and he still felt drunk. He let himself slump down on a massive tree trunk. The little lights flickered around him like insects. Some started landing on him. Soon he was covered in them, glowing gently. He closed his eyes.

"Oh, I didn't know if you would make it through."

Harry slowly opened his eyes. Amber's face was peering at him. Her face was glowing.

"Lots of pretty boys get lost on their way here."

Am I pretty? thought Harry. He always thought he looked too boyish and not rugged enough for women.

She took a step back. She was no longer in a tight fitted green dress but a glowing white gown. Harry was sure she was taller and somehow more beautiful. A million questions should have zoomed across Harry's mind. But his mind was docile and still, except for the thought of Amber.

All he wanted was to reach out and touch her skin. To place his lips on her skin and kiss every glowing inch of it. Then as if the picture was sent to him, he imagined fucking her wet pussy. He felt his dick stir. Amber giggled.

Then, he realised he was naked. He should have felt self-conscious, but instead, he met Amber's lustful eyes and felt courageous.

"Come here, boy." Amber beckoned him with a finger. "Welcome to the Fae realm."

Harry took a step towards her. The words fae realm rolled through his head. "Yeah, sure, and you are a fairy," Harry said. He took another step towards her. Briefly, he took in his surroundings, a golden bedroom lit by candles floating close to the walls. A massive four-poster bed with red curtains embroidered with gold. As Harry moved towards her, he could have sworn he was being pulled.

Then he stood in front of her. She ran her hands across his shoulders, sending tingles down his spine. He tilted his head up to her. "I have chosen you to serve me. Tell me, pretty boy, what is your name?"

"Did I not tell you?" Harry's voice was soft, and it felt distant to him as if someone else was talking. Amber caressed his face. "Such a handsome boy. I must have forgot." Harry felt his name role over his tongue, "Harry."

"Harry, you are going to be such a good boy. Such a nice addition to my collection." She purred in his ear as her hands slipped down his body. She gently squeezed his ass. Harry's mind burnt with lust.

"Harry... what? I like to use a full name when I come in bed," Amber coaxed. She brushed against his hard cock.

Harry felt his surname build within him. Isn't there power to a name? he thought dimly. But that thought was enough to put Harry on edge. A wave of conscious bravery shot through his mind.

"I'll tell you mine after you have told me yours." Amber through her head back and laughed.

"Oh, you will be fun." She pulled him in, and her gown seemed to disappear. Harry's head lodged between her boobs. Thirst for her filled his body. He kissed her soft boobs until her nipples were hard. Gently, he took one in his mouth and twisted his tongue around the hard nipples.

Amber's hands ran over his body, sending little electric waves all over him. Slowly, she made her way downwards, and she started caressing his dick. Soon, he was rock hard.

Amber smiled at him knowingly. Her body shone. Harry's mouth fell open as she stepped backwards to lay on the bed. Her legs spread open. Her pussy spread open and glistening.

"I want you inside me, boy."

Harry, not needing to be invited twice, rushed forward. Then, he kissed her collar and neck. She tasted fatly like cinnamon. He gently humped into her. His hard dick rubbing against the outside of her pussy, hitting her clit. She moaned.

"Don't tease me, boy. Put it in." It was a command, but it had need not be. Harry was eager to be inside her. Harry pushed himself in.

The fit was perfect. Her pussy walls tight against his throbbing cock. He started to pump inside her. Each thrust sent an insane amount of pleasure rushing all over his body. He had never experienced anything like this. At this rate, he was going to come in seconds.

"Yes. Keep going. You feel so good inside me," Amber moaned as she pulled him closer to him. She kissed his shoulders, biting gently.

This was the best sex of Harry's life. He moaned. He could feel his orgasm building. He was going to come. Then, his body shook, and his head exploded as waves of pleasure moved over his body. This is what it must feel like to fuck a God, he thought. He flopped down onto her chest, but the pleasure carried on.

Amber wrapped her legs around him, gripping him tight. Then she twisted and spun them around. She was now sitting atop his cock, grinning evilly. Harry felt her pussy tighten around his sensitive dick. It felt amazing. He groaned. It was so sensitive. Her pussy seemed to wrap around the tip of his penis as if someone was squeezing it hard. The pleasure quickly turned into pain, and he screamed, "Ah, don't." She didn't listen and started to ride his dick.

His dick was screaming, mostly in pain, but as Amber moved up and down, he felt bits of pleasure. Harry cried out, and Amber's grin widened, revealing too many teeth. Every cell in Harry's body wanted to get away, he struggled, but she was clinging to him tight.

Her pussy seemed to get smaller and smaller, strangling his sensitive dick.

"No, please, please. It's too tight,' Harry begged. With every movement, her pussy was tightening around him. She moved faster. Harry's body was bucking, trying to get her off. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. His hands tried hopelessly to pry her off. But she reached down and pinned them above his head with one hand. She was bigger and strong than him now. She laughed.

"Please... I'll do anything... Just stop," Harry managed between sobs of pain.

"What is your name, Harry?" She cooed. "This will all be over if you tell me your name." Through his teary eyes, Harry looked up at the fae women. She looked otherworldly now, antlers in her hair, eyes that looked like galaxies, a body of a Goddess. Harry's surname started to build at the back of his throat.

"That's right. Let it out. I'll look after you real good," Amber coaxed.

He flushed red beneath her. He was about to be forced to come again. He felt like he was simultaneously in heaven and hell. He groaned. His name was right there. He was ready to hand it over. He wanted this to stop.

But a shot of sense streaked through his brain.

"No," Harry growled, and he pushed his name back down, safe. Suddenly, her pussy loosened, and his aching dick slid out. Harry sighed in relief. He had won. He pushed his head back into the pillow, gasping for breath.

"What the fuck." Harry said once he had his breath back, he was on his feet. Amber stared at him. "Seriously, what the actual fuck?"

"Can't blame a fae for trying." Amber's eyes glistened mischievously.

Harry looked around the room and noticed that there was no door. He dashed to a window, panic rising. They were high up, the ground miles away. Amber approached him. He spun around, and she stared deep into his eyes.

"It's okay, Harry," her voice was soft, lulling him towards her again. "I'll let you go once I come. That's fair, right?" That did seem fair, Harry dopily agreed.

"Yeah, I guess." Again Harry's voice felt like it was miles away.

Gently, Amber pushed him to his knees. Harry knew what to do. He opened his mouth and started to lick her clit.

"Good boy," Amber purred. As Harry licked, he felt the clit grow. She must really like this. He kept licking, enjoying her moans of pleasure above him.

The clit kept getting bigger. Amber's hands made their way to the back of his head and pushed him in her neatly trimmed pubic hair. The clit continued to grow. It filled Harry's mouth. Then, down his throat. He started to gag. Tears swelled in his eyes.

He looked up. Amber was gone. Instead, an almost identical fae man stood above him. Harry pushed back against their hands, panicking.

"Shh, it's okay, Harry. It's still me," Amber cooed, their voice slightly deeper now. They were still impossibly beautiful. It dawned on Harry that he must have a dick in his mouth. He panicked and pushed back again. He wasn't gay. Amber grinned down playfully and started to thrust into Harry's mouth.

With Amber's hands firm on the back of his head, Harry didn't have a choice but let them fuck his face. Harry found himself enjoying the sensation, and soon he was bobbing up and down on his own accord, on the fae's massive dick. Did he like this? His own dick twitched in excitement. Amber was groaning.

"I can't wait to fuck you, boy."

Harry continued bobbing. His mind hazy under the fae's spell. Amber pulled out, and Harry saw how big their penis was. It was at least double the size of his own. He flushed red.

"I'm, I'm not gay," He stammered.

"It doesn't really matter want you are," Amber laughed. "I'm going to fuck you anyway. You might as well try and enjoy it."

And with that, Amber picked Harry up and threw him over his shoulder. Harry hung over the fae's now muscular back. He beat his fist against him. "No, put me down."

"Harry, Harry, Harry," Amber tutted. "I tried the easy way. But you wouldn't give me your name."

Harry gulped. Want would happen if he gave up his name?

"Would you like to tell me your name?" Silenced, Harry shook his head.

"Okay then," Amber said, "Once I come, you can go home." Harry started to cry quietly. In a swift movement, Amber slammed Harry onto the bed.

"You look so pretty with tears in your eyes."

Harry felt embarrassed. He twisted his head to the side and buried his face into the pillow. He didn't want this, or did he? He was getting more and more turned on. Harry looked back at Amber. The now muscular fae was on his knees between Harry's legs. Amber licked their lips and stoked their cock. Harry shuffled up the bed, trying to get away.

Amber laughed and smiled. He grabbed Harry's legs and pulled him back down the bed.

"Let me taste you." Amber bent down over Harry's face and forced his tongue inside his mouth. Harry shuddered at the invasion, but he also felt giddy with pleasure. As Amber kissed him, Harry could feel their hard dick on his own. As the two dicks gently rubbed together, Harry moaned into Amber's mouth. Amber pulled away, revealing Harry's now hard dick.

"You are going to love this, pretty boy." Amber lined their dick up with Harry's hole. "One day, you are going to crawl back for more." Harry shut his eyes and mentally prepared for the invasion. He felt the tip of the dick against his asshole. Slowly, Amber pushed it.

Harry's hole stretched open. It didn't hurt. Harry opened his eyes in shock.

"See, I'm not so mean. I took the pain away." Amber's eyes glistened, "Or maybe you were hoping for some pain?"

Suddenly, pain shot through Harry, and he cried out. Once again, he found himself clawing at Amber, trying to get away. It was hopeless. Amber laughed, and the pain dulled down.

Harry looked in horror as Amber continued to push their dick in. Harry's asshole was stretched wide open. Then, Amber started to thrust. The bed shook, and Harry's head lulled backwards, and his fear gave in to desire. He wanted this.

Every thrust sent pleasure running through his body. The stretch felt incredible, and Harry wanted this cock more than anything else in his life.

"Oh, fuck," Harry said.

"That's right, boy, take it." Amber was grunting, thrusting faster and faster, slamming into Harry's prostate. Harry could feel an orgasm building. Amber could sense it too.

"That's right, come with my cock inside you." Amber fucked faster, laughing. "However, I must warn you. It will be the last time you do." The words were said before Harry could understand them. He came, shooting his load all his chest.

Amber tutted, "what a mess."

Harry was lost in pleasure. He never wanted this to end. Amber's big cock still thrusted in and out of him. He babbled, trying to say something. Amber chuckled.

"I almost forgot, Harry. Once I come in you, no one but me will be able to make you come." The words flowed over Harry. He didn't take them in. Amber quickened the pace.

Harry drooled, his body limp with pleasure.

"Beg me to come inside, you boy." Amber grinned wickedly.

"Please, please," Harry whispered.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Speak louder, boy."

"Please come in me." Harry couldn't believe the words spilling out of his mouth.

"Yeah, that's right, boy. One more time now, as if you need me." Amber's eyes narrowed like a predator.

"Please, Amber, I want to be filled with your come," Harry shouted, between grasps of beath.

Amber threw their head back and roared. Pouring his warm come into Harry's hole. Harry was in ecstasy as Amber shot load after load into him. Amber chuckled, and everything faded to black.

Harry woke up in his bed, morning light spilling through the cracks in his curtains. His head clear. He had expected a hang-over. What a dream. He lay in bed thinking about it all. Then, he reached down for his morning wood. He pumped his cock, imaging the fae's cock in him again. He was so hard, and quickly his orgasm built. It kept building, teasing that it was going to be a great one. He was almost there. He moved his hand faster. Nothing happened.

Harry kept going.

Nothing happened.

Frustrated, Harry shoved off the duvet. There was a wet patch under him. He reached his hand down to his asshole and felt a sticky goo. Slowly, he brought his hand towards his face. It was come.

Harry jumped out of bed. In front of the mirror, he bent over and saw come oozing out of his gaping asshole. Amber's words rattled in his head, "Once I come in you, no one but me will be able to make you come."