Harry's Punishment Pt. 03

Story Info
They begin to deal with Harry's exposed genitals.
2.8k words
4.27
14k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J333p
J333p
50 Followers

Joann spoke to Frank:

"Don't you think you should replace his ball gag with a more breathable one?"

"You're perfectly right. Always caring for people's comfort."

Frank came back with the glass of water, opened the lowest drawer and showed Harry a new ball gag.

"This one has plenty of holes in the ball, it's less efficient at silencing people but this room is soundproof so that's not a problem. But let me warn you, you have the right to plead of course, but any insult or request to untie you when I remove the ball gag to let you drink would be considered as a request for an immediate new lotion coating of your cock and balls."

Harry received the message and when Frank removed the gag only a few "Please" exited his mouth. After drinking the whole glass, he still tried something :

"Please I've learnt my lesson, don't ..."

But Frank gagged him with the new gag quickly, he didn't really try to resist, knowing it was futile and would only get him some pain.

Frank headed for the wall where all the frightening devices were stored. He grabbed one, showed it to Harry. It was made of leather, with some straps and several rings. The rings were held by a leather piece and were progressively getting tighter at the end.

"Time to add some jewelry to your cock my boy."

Harry's cock was now nearly limp after the intense burning effects of the lotion. Frank had not finished his sentence when Harry felt Joann very lightly caressing his cock with her fingernails. It hardened a bit.

"You were right, his skin is so smooth, it's really well moisturized!" she said, laughing.

Frank went between Harry's legs and grabbed his cock and balls, and began fastening the unknown (by Harry only) device. Harry was watching in the ceiling mirror. His cock went through the rings and the straps were tightened around the base of his cock and balls, holding it in place. The rings were not too tight but still constricted a bit his cock. He had no time to think, Frank spoke.

"I love chastity devices and Joann loves teasing and cum control games. We decided it would be nice to mix them. It's Joann's turn to enjoy your body. We noticed you were really aroused and that you need to learn to control your cock. Don't thank us, we're happy to help you.

You came here for a massage and to blow your load didn't you? I'm afraid that it's much too early to let you cum and this device should prevent it, but it's never too early for a good massage. She's really skilled, you should enjoy it. We have plenty of massage oils or lubes here, but for me nothing equals the sensual smell of the suntan oil you bought, we'll stick with it for the moment."

Joann grabbed the oil and went between Harry's legs. He heard her uncap the bottle and once again drops of oil were falling on his ... thighs. She began massaging his upper thighs making them shine even more than before. It did not take long for Harry to realize the purpose of the device strapped to his cock. Due to Joann's ministrations his cock began to expand, but when only half hard, it was getting painfully constricted by the rings.

Joann, "It's time to improve your education. Cum control is the art of deciding when somebody is allowed to cum or not. I'm said to be an expert at male edging, which consists of teasing him but always denying him the pleasure of releasing his seed. You're not done with riding this particular horse today."

Harry realized he now had to concentrate and keep his cock under control, it was getting really painful but It was not easy due to Joann's skilful and oily ministrations.

Frank had grabbed a camera and was taking some photos, sometimes getting very close to Harry's genitals.

Harry somewhat, to his surprise, kept a little control on his cock during his thighs massage, it was like fighting against his own traitorous cock, but his hope disappeared when she began oiling his ass crack and the skin between his legs. There was nothing he could do, her hand sliding there made him lose control, and he felt the horrible pain of having his constricted manhood trying to expand. He tried to plead through his new ball gag :

"No no, ... PLS ... FTOP!"

She finally grabbed his exposed balls, stretched a little bit by the device and began to sensually massage them. Harry never had his balls massaged, it would have been a really enjoyable feeling if the excruciating pain in his cock was not nullifying it. Of course he tried to trash and move his hips to avoid her ministrations, he screamed in his gag.

The sight of Harry's trashing body and his pain aroused Frank, his hardon was noticeable inside his tiny g-string.

Frank could not help himself, he grabbed the bottle of oil and dropped a good amount on Harry's chest before offering him a good full upper body massage, insisting on his nipples, while Joann was taking care of his perineum and balls. Even if it was a male working on his nipples, any hope of keeping control of his arousal was lost, and the pain increased.

His torture lasted for 20 minutes before they stopped. His cock was in real pain and immediately started to deflate as soon as Joann stopped. His manhood being less constricted, the pain eased.

"You're really not good at controlling your cock my boy! Or perhaps you like pain? I suppose you can now understand why those toys are called "The gates of hell", don't you?" Laughed Frank.

Frank went between his legs and removed the gates of hell, Harry had a sigh of relief. He had a look at his cock over his chest, everything seemed ok even if red.

Joann went on his side and began playing with his now free cock, caressing it with her fingernails like before. Having his cock touched and now unrestrained, Harry's arousal went up again, despite his predicament. He had been in real pain, but it had been teasing after all and even if his cock had been prevented from growing, he was somewhat frustrated about not being able to cum.

Frank spoke again

"My turn now, I'll show you how skilled I am at massaging a pair of testicles. But before, I think we must secure you a bit more, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself..."

"Oh shit." tough Harry, was he not already absolutely helpless like that? And he remembered all the unfastened straps on the cross, there was enough to mummify a human body.

Frank grabbed the straps sitting under the cross at Harry's hips level. He buckled them and tightened a little. Harry's lower belly was not constricted but securely held against the cross.

Frank moved between his legs and did the same with straps on his upper thighs. Any hip movement was now absolutely impossible, the little freedom he had on the middle part of his body was gone.

Frank grabbed the oil, and sat between his legs, uncapped the bottle and Harry felt the liquid drop on his balls and cock. He started spreading the oil, once again massaging his genitals ...

"Now boy, we didn't have a discussion about what you did to MY balls last night."

Harry's fear grew, Frank telling that now was surely not announcing a peaceful testicles rub.

"It's not cool to hit a guy here, I was in a lot of pain. I think It's time to begin settling things between us and let you feel how much pain I felt with a good massage down there."

Harry straightened in his restraints. The idea of having his testicles massaged by Frank was bad, but him speaking about pain was frightening, they were not talking about teasing anymore.

Frank's grip on his semi hard cock was now hard, squeezing it. He released Harry's cock and his hands were soon playing with his dangling balls. He grabbed Harry's scrotum between his cock and his balls, causing his balls to move as far as they could to the bottom of his scrotum and held them there. The stretched and oiled skin was forming a shiny package. Harry lifted his head and Frank lifted this package to show him the nice shiny solid ball consisting of his stretched testicles.

"They look like a pair of buttocks with a line between them, don't they? To me, it seems like they're asking to be spanked!"

Joann spoke : "I like when you do that, anticipation is really an important part of our job."

At the sight of his delicate orbs stretched and hearing Frank's intent, Harry went wild. His primal fear of having his balls hit was kicking in. And there was nothing he could do to protect them. He tried to buckle against his restraints, trying to free his balls from Frank's hand even if he knew it was useless.

"That's the reason I strapped you, I wouldn't want your trashing to rip your own balls."

Frank then flicked Harry's left balls with his free hand.

Harry went ballistic. The dull pain of having his balls hit then began to rise. He screamed. Being held this way his balls didn't have any room to retract and move to soften the impact.

"That was just a soft flick, you really have sensitive testicles, and apparently a low pain threshold. Our customers are often already into CBT and are often accustomed to a bit of pain, making them far less sensitive. It's really refreshing to have a beginner."

He now flicked his right ball, stronger this time. Harry screamed again in his gag, like every man he had been hit in the balls before but never intentionally. Joann was right, the anticipation and the certainty of having his balls hit was making it even more painful.

"You will now receive ten flicks on each testicle, that's not a lot but we'll have some more later. You'll have to count, even if you're gagged we should be able to understand a bit. If you miss one we'll have to start over."

Harry felt more helpless again, not only Frank was about to abuse his balls but he was making him participate in the abuse.

"Don't worry boy, such a treatment will not cause any damage. Your pain threshold is so low that we have plenty of room between your pain and damage. And I wouldn't want to break the toys so early anyway."

Joann had grabbed the camera and was now taking photos or recordings of Harry's torture scene. The flicks began, with Harry screaming but forced to concentrate on his balls if he didn't want to forget to count.

Each ball received ten flicks before Frank released them, letting them fall and dangle between his legs. Harry was screaming, each number was more screamed than pronounced, he was breathing heavily.

"That was good, do you want some more?"

Despite his pain Harry succeeded in saying no:

"NOOO... PLS ... NOO ..."

"You're right we'll keep that for later."

Joann : "It's really an efficient way to deal with aroused men, look at his cock." She was right, Harry's cock was now completely soft.

Harry was in real pain, Frank gave him 3 minutes to recover before grabbing his oiled up balls, one in each hand. He began softly massaging them, rolling them in his fingers, easing Harry's pain. That's precisely what Harry would have done if his hands had not been restrained. But his grip was slowly becoming firmer and firmer, worrying Harry's the situation could quickly move from a soothing rub to a rough massage. He had his balls in this guy's hand and once again it was terrifying. This guy was really after his precious orbs.

"I love holding another guy's balls in my hands and the control it provides. Especially when there's nothing he can do about it. Sometimes it's just for a pleasant massage, but I must admit I often get a little bit carried. Our customers are masochists so they enjoy a certain amount of pain, you should try. In interrogation role play my ball massages nearly always makes the guy spill his secrets. I'll slowly add pressure to make you feel how sensitive they are but nothing that could damage your pretty orbs. However, that should be more than enough to make you scream, I'm pretty sure you l have never felt something like that."

Harry didn't understand how a man could enjoy having his balls squeezed, that was his worst nightmare. Neither could he understand how a man could enjoy squeezing another man's balls.

Frank was an expert at inflicting pain on testicles. He had spent a lot of time studying the details of this male part and knew perfectly how to inflict the maximum amount of pain on a pair of balls without breaking anything. Harry was about to discover it. Nature had made the male strong with muscles, like Harry, but had left those sensitive parts out, exposed and ready for torture. The first part of Frank's massage was intended at discovering Harry's balls and their details.

Frank began to massage firmly one ball, increasing the pressure, then the other, sending waves of pain into Harry's nerve endings. The little orbs were perfectly under his control and he was lightly squeezing them, making them roll between his fingers and, more painfully, making them escape his fingers to grab them again.

Harry went again ballistic in his restraints, his upper body and knees moving but his crotch stayed motionless, tightly strapped to the cross. For the moment it was not excruciating pain, just a more powerful version of the dull ache you feel when you receive a hit there. Except that the torment was not just one short hit, Frank's fingers were keeping his balls under constant assault. Frank's grip was still increasing, Harry would have done anything to make it stop. But there was nothing he could do.

Harry could not see it, being too busy yanking on his restraints trying to dissipate his pain, but Frank was taking so much pleasure in playing with his balls that he had a huge hardon. Watching Harry's glistening body trashing in front of him was a wonderful show, and everything being recorded, he would probably watch it many times with a hand on his own cock.

When Harry suddenly didn't feel Frank's hands anymore he lifted his head to check if his torture was finally over, only to see Frank oiling up his hands before grabbing his balls again and resuming his torment. Frank spent a little more than 15 minutes torturing Harry's balls this way, making them roll against each other, driving him insane but to Harry it felt like hours.

Finally Harry felt the pressure on his balls decreasing, until it came back to the soothing massage level. Frank kept gently massaging them for a few minutes, clearly to ease Harry's pain. Had it not been the guy that tortured him, Harry would have thanked him. Harry was panting, the pain in his balls was very slowly subsiding.

Frank unstrapped his legs and belly.

"Do you want me to keep gently patting them?"

Harry nodded, forgetting his pride and the fact that he was asking an oiled up man wearing a g-string to pat his balls, he needed the pain in his balls to subside.

Frank went on with his gentle ministrations and stopped after 5 minutes. Harry was exhausted and sweaty.

"I'll give you some water soon, but you probably feel like you're about to puke right now, just breathe for now."

To Harry's surprise, Frank removed his ball gag, Harry stayed speechless, yes, he needed to breathe.

Frank hadn't lied, he was an expert at judging the amount of pain he could inflict without damage or even compromising a session. After 10 minutes Harry's balls were only a bit achy despite having been under such a torment.

Frank brought him some water, he drank it all, and asked for more. He drank another glass. To his surprise, Frank even offered him a chocolate bar to eat. Being fed by a man while being strapped was so embarrassing but It was more an order than an offer. Having suffered Frank's testicular massage, Harry knew better than to argue. He ate the chocolate Frank was holding in front of his mouth.

Harry was resting on the cross, still very aware of his predicament but relieved to be able to rest for a bit.

After a few minutes Frank spoke :

"Alright boy, ready for some more fun? We're on schedule but we still have a lot ahead. Next part will be a happy one for you, you should laugh a lot!"

J333p
J333p
50 Followers