Harsh Consequences

Story Info
Sequel to Inner Strength. A story of betrayal.
1.8k words
3.24
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille sat, her back straight, hands on her knees and she stared straight ahead.

Her Master had returned to the room, sat in the armchair, and told her, "Go to your room Lucille." His voice was flat but stern.

She raised and went to the single room, not the one she ordinarily shared with him. She was shaking. She realised now that she had made a grave mistake. She had laid awake, only falling asleep in the early hours. When she awoke, her Master had already gone. A feeling of emptiness engulfed her. He had never left without saying goodbye before.

She tried to busy herself by doing chores and reading. She cried a lot. By the time her Master was due home, she was fatigued by her lack of sleep and appetite.

Upon hearing the motorcycle, Lucille ran into the room and took her position in the middle of the floor. He entered the room and walked past her and into the kitchen. She heard the coffee that she had prepared being poured.

Lucille stared straight ahead as he reentered the room and sat down. Unable to help it, she sniffled. He sighed, folding his paper and placing it on his knee.

"Lucille, you are excused for the evening. Please go to your room".

She slept a deep, exhausted sleep that night, woken by her own crying.

When she was ready, she took her position in the room, the one usually used only for greeting her Master when he arrived home. However, she did not know what else to do, as she was not used to waking up in these circumstances. She waited, and eventually, her Master's bedroom door opened. He walked past her to the kitchen. She heard the coffee pouring and his footsteps as he entered the dining room. She waited patiently, but he went straight to his office and closed the door.

By midday, Lucille was stiff but determined to stay straight. Every part of her body ached. Still, she knew that she must prove to her Master that she was sorry for her mistake and worthy of his trust. By the evening, her shoulders had started to sag, and her back and buttocks were sore.

Her Master had only returned to the other rooms to take his meals or refresh his coffee. Eventually, he entered the room and walked straight past her into his bedroom, turning off the light as he did so.

Lucille, in the dark, collapsed to the floor, where she fell into an uncomfortable, exhausted sleep. She only moved from her spot to use the bathroom usually reserved for guests and to prepare a small snack, which she vomited into the toilet during the night.

Waking bruised and cold, she just lay listening. On hearing her Master's movements, she resumed her seated position. Her Master, again ignoring her, made his coffee and seated himself in the armchair with his book. Lucille knew forgiveness was not coming.

She raised Stiffly. Her buttocks were black and blue with bruises. She stumbled towards her bedroom sobbing and finally fell onto the bed. Crying into the pillow until she finally fell asleep naked and cold. She'd had no energy nor inclination to get into the bed.

Waking when it was dark, she listened. Once she was sure that it was late enough that her Master had retired, she slowly made her way to the kitchen. She knew that she had to try and pull herself together. After eating a small portion and taking a water bottle, she returned to her room.

Not even knowing what the hour was, she dressed. Pulling on tight black jeans even though it hurt, a top, and then her leather bomber jacket. Every movement was painful, but the soft Leather of her Jacket and its unique smell soothed her.

Reaching into the drawer and pulling out her collar, she gripped it tightly, a sob escaping from her lips. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she stared vacantly until she heard her Master take his seat at the table.

Lucille walked steadily into the dining room and stood beside her Master. She held her hand flat, offering the collar to him. He looked, not at Lucille, but down, at the collar. He raised, picked up his plate and cup, and walked away into the kitchen.

Breathing heavily as she tried not to cry, she walked to the small table in the corner of the room and lifted the handset of the old-fashioned telephone. The telephone was answered immediately. She spoke briefly in a pained, shaky voice. Then returned to her bedroom, passing her Master sitting in his armchair reading yesterday's newspaper.

In her bedroom, Lucille lay on the bed, still in her jacket even though she was no longer cold, and she sobbed loud, breath-taking sobs. She did not hear the knock at the door or the raised voices, and she was only barely aware of the strong arms that lifted her and carried her away.

She was placed in a room on a bed. She didn't fight when her clothes were removed, only startled at the pain and pulled at her leather bomber jacket, hugging it to her when they tried to take it.

Madame ran a hand over Lucille's bruised body and gasped. She massaged Lucille in all the places where there were no bruises and stroked Lucille's face. Lucille stared blankly ahead, even when Madame and Jay, her partner at the compound, bathed her gently. She was eventually covered and left to rest.

When Madame returned to the room, she brought a simple black leather dress and helped Lucille into it.

Taking Lucille's face in her hands, she said, "he will be punished for this, Lucille."

Lucille begged and pleaded with her, unable to betray her Master for a second time.

"Lucille," her voice was sharp, pulling Lucille from her despair. "You cannot betray your Master a second time, for he has chosen to no longer be your Master."

Lucille nodded tearfully.

"He is already initiated into the Kine, and will now remain in the Kine."

Lucille was made to eat little and often, and gradually, her strength grew throughout the day. Madame lay beside Lucille at night, massaging her shoulders and occasionally her breasts.

When Lucille eventually turned to her, she told Lucille that she must give herself to her for her to heal faster and make her stronger. Lucille did give herself to Madame, and Madame was gentle and loving, showing Lucille how to please her and pleasuring Lucille in return.

Jay entered Lucille's room, along with two of the X, who always wore leather pants and harnesses. They had all of Lucille's personal items and clothing and busied themselves hanging her clothes and packing away her things. Lucille's heart sank.

Jay laid the long leather coat, thigh-high boots, and leather underwear beside Lucille on the bed. She was already wearing her own identical outfit.

Once the X vacated the room, Jay helped Lucille to dress. She then braided Lucille's hair tightly as Lucille's body was still sore, and her strength had not yet fully returned. Taking Lucille's hand, she led her to Madame's quarters.

Madame, also wearing the long coat but with skin-tight leather leggings, knee-length boots, and a leather basque, greeted Lucille. Lucille stood before her, looking sad and afraid but stronger.

"Lucille, we know this is difficult, but it is necessary,"

Lucille nodded.

"Your Master also betrayed you, Lucille. He did not offer the correct aftercare required to dismiss you, you made a mistake, but the harsh consequences inflicted upon you were unfair and cruel. Come now, follow me."

The two women followed Madame into a big hall, taking joint throne-like seats next to one another. Madame sat on a singular throne to Lucille's left.

The doors opened, and many other women entered the room, led in groups by shaven-haired women in one-piece leather outfits. Once the women were seated, restraints on several women were activated, Lucille's included.

Lucille looked at Jay, who was not restrained.

"It's for the best," Jay told her softly, reaching for her hand.

Lucille's heart missed several beats when her Master entered the room partially masked. He was led by several X who wore full masks. She knew that as he was led to the centre of the room, she must not look away or close her eyes as she wanted.

Lucille drew on her inner strength and stared straight ahead, vacantly trying hard to block out the carnal acts performed upon her Master.

As the ceremony drew to a close, her Master was brought before Madame, who stated loudly, "This X will remain committed to the Kine."

The fully masked X, carrying speared sticks, banged on the floor as they repeatedly chanted "committed to the Kine." They turned and marched her Master from the room.

Lucille allowed her eyes to close only when all the X were gone. Her restraints were lifted, and when she opened her eyes, she saw that Madame stood before her. She offered Lucille her hand.

Lucille stared at Madame momentarily, taking in her beauty and trying to process what had happened. Madame smiled at Lucille.

"Lucille, once again, you have made us proud."

Lucille slept peacefully that night.

In the morning, Madame entered her room with two shaven-haired women. One pushed a trolley with several types of shaving equipment, and the other carried a one-piece leather outfit.

Lucille looked on in horror. Fear filled her. Crawling up the bed, she brought her knees into her chest and buried her head in her arms. She shook and begged Madame for forgiveness. She was sure this must be a punishment.

On seeing Lucille's distress, Madame held up her hand. The two women stopped still and were dismissed.

Madame went to Lucille and demanded that Lucille look at her. Lucille raised her head. Madame brought her face close to Lucille's and placed her hand on her cheek.

"You do not wish to remain with your X at the compound?"

Lucille shook her head.

"Then you will be assigned a new Master when you have regained your full strength, and you will recruit for the Kine again."

Lucille nodded, and Madame's hand moved to Lucille's neck and her lips to Lucille's lips.

Lucille spent the next day being prepared for her next assignment. Madame had allowed her to view the profiles of several Masters. When ready, she would pick the Master she was most compatible with. Lucille didn't care what he looked like; she would be loyal and trustworthy, as she had always been, but she would never again release her heart to a Master.

She saw her X frequently in the halls of the compound and knew that she was permitted at any time to make him respond to her. Tears sprang to her eyes each time she saw him, black-eyed, masked, and harnessed with a permanent bulge in his leather pants. Her body responded, telling her that she needed him.

Instead, she used all her strength and searched for Madame, who praised her, held her, and fulfilled her needs until she no longer considered him her Master. She was soon ready to leave with her new Master, the future X.