Hartan Expanding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The high-pitched whine went up and down and she came, grunting low, thrashing against me, "oooOOOOOOOOOOOHHHGGG! GHHHOOOAAADDDD!!!! YES, YES, FUUUUUK Yes! AwwwwahhhHhhhahh!!!"

Her legs, pressing down on the mattress, pushed her sex up and into my face, and then wrapped against my head, pinning me against her as she thrashed and pulled on me, bucking and jerking,

My tongue had become displaced, but as she subsided, I licked again, super lightly, and put her up and over again in waves, her legs still locked on my head, until I was moved and couldn't reach anymore. She let go and breathed more deeply, moaning with the afterglow and collapsing in a heap below me.

Laying my head on her thigh, I relaxed with her a minute, then wiped my chin and moved up her body to lie by her side. She moved to let me, then tucked herself under my shoulder, still breathing hard.

"Oh my god. Who taught you that?!"

"Maria."

"Well. I'm going to have a word or two with her tomorrow. Very thankful words... VERY thankful words."

Thinking on that, I contemplatively added, "And, Kiss her, too? I want to see that - see you being friendly? Can I have that?"

She chuckled, "If you want to see me kiss Maria, as a thank you for what you just did? Cool by me! That and more, buster, if it gets me another Big-O like that!"

I laughed, too, and raised my eyebrows twice as an eye-flare, but she'd missed it, her deep sigh and body-relax generating a stutter breath of happiness that said more than any words.

Relaxing for a couple of minutes, she just settled in against me, her hand idly stroking my chest, tweaking my nipples, and then my abdomen, and then running up and down my cock, which was more than suitably extended, given what had just happened. Shifting, she sat up and bent down over me, kissing the end, then licking up the side of my cock several times. I sat back, what she was doing felt fabulous.

Just sucking a couple of times, she let go and shifted up, throwing a leg over me and straddling me. She bent down and kissed me, smiling in the ultra-dim light, and saying, "Ok, Kevin. I had dessert first, but I want a main course, and You. Are. Going... To give..." She lifted up and positioned my cock at her entrance, wiping up and down a little, then sat back... "THIS..... to me. I need..."

Her hips made small up-down motions, and soon she was stroking down on me, all the way. I was sure I wasn't going to fit, she was so tight against me it was like pushing my cock into a closed fist. Bent down, her nipples scraping across my chests, she kissed me, and hissed at me, "I need... this cock. IN ME... and out... and IN ME..."

Slowly she worked me into her, riding me, up and down, her amazingly soft, supple dark and freckled gifing me eye-candy as well as caressing-all-over beauty. I felt my cock moving every single centimeter, going into her, and out, and in again as she undulated on top of me. Her cunt squeezing me, her breath became more ragged, building up, and then the moans started again.

I was breathing hard too, my hands rubbing up and down her back, feeling her flexing movements against me. My arms could reach, so I cupped her butt, not to move it, but to feel it move and hold her.

It was hard to concentrate on anything else, but as she bent down and rubbed her whole front to me, I could reach farther down. Starting with the grip on her butt, I moved my fingers farther and started pulling apart and separating her cheeks. I was grabbing, certainly, but she was setting the pace, I just wanted to hold on tightly. Inside, I could feel her clench a little each time she settled down on me. Her breath as she swayed around my face was hot and panting, wanting; her eyes earnestly searching into mine.

The tension on her face was huge -- her eyes, wanting with eyelids flaring, her brow was upwardly furrowed and hopeful. I remembered what had happened when my pinkie touched her butt, so I decided to try an experiment. Re-grabbing her butt as she came up, I moved my hands down, and managed to get my fingers right up next to her outer lips. Raising my eyebrows as if to ask a question, she nodded at me and whispered, "yessss" and closed her eyes.

Several strokes of this was agreeing with her, and her moans got a bit more guttural before I caught her eyes again before moving my fingers slightly. She was having a hard time concentrating on me, but looked at me as I raised my eyebrows as a question again. Moving my right hand slightly, I reached my index finger over and ever-so-lightly started brushing her anus. Her eyes opened and she gasped, desperately wanting and open-mouth smiling. She closed her eyes, but as she did I thought I saw them roll back in her head a little.

She cried out, and I felt her inner muscles, already super tight around me, clamp down further.

That was all for me!

I bucked up into her strongly, my cock spurting as I grabbed her hips and pulled down with all my might, holding myself into her as deep as I could go, pushing up with my butt, coming, coming, coming, wave after wave into her. She thrashed above me, moaning and pulling me, too, wrapping her arms around me as best she could as her head pitched forward onto my shoulder, quite possibly biting me in the process.

Thrusting, and again, thrusting into her, we slowed down, and started to relax a bit. Still, her cunt contracted on me, her body echoing the convulsion, and again, slower but still there, slower, until she stopped and sighed.

I, too, took a deep stuttering breath and sighed, relaxing with her, slowly, letting my body and mind sink into the mattress again.

Above us, in the silence of the room around us, Maria's voice said, only slightly muffled by the privacy curtain on our bunk, "Nine point 3. The Albanian judge abstains."

Lynn and I laughed, and the other girls laughed, too. I knew we weren't really able to have privacy, but it was nice at another level to be appreciated.

Lynn rolled off of me to one side and pulled up the covers, tucking in under one arm.

We snuggled a bit, her leg next to mine but not over it. I was losing consciousness, but first, softly, I said, "Lynn?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

She paused and said, "Thank you, too, Kevin."

I thought for a second and assessed my feelings. Even more super-quietly, I whispered, "Lynn?"

"Yeah?"

My voice was barely there, I hoped she could hear me. I looked over at her face. "I know the difference between sex and love." She nodded, and I continued, "But, in a world like this... I can't let it be unsaid for too long. I love you."

She got an 'Awww' look on her face, smiling at me, and putting her palm on my cheek, "Kevin. I love you, too." She said, "Now. Go to sleep."

Warm, happy, just-cum, caressed by her skin, a cloud descended on my brain.

Mmmm.... Sleeeeep....

== End of Chapter 3 ==

[ Stay Tuned for Chapter 4. This work is complete, I'm just doing a last once-over to ensure flow. ]