Hartford Woods

Story Info
The Werewolves of Hartford Woods have come home.
9.5k words
4.67
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

Hartford Woods was notorious. It had history, and not a nice one. Shit happens in Hartford Woods that leave grown men crying in their own soiled briefs. Women scream in terror and are never the same once they make it out. If they make it out at all. Very few have. The ones that walk away are usually not the same people they were when they went in. Smack dab in the middle of there, and in between here and over yonder is Hartford Woods. Two hundred square miles of bullshit, mayhem and mystery.

Most locals avoid Hartford like the plague. Some are not afraid and have hunted game in the woods for generations without so much as a Chupacabra or a Bigfoot sighting. Some have claimed to have seen aliens, ghosts, dragons and the undead. Those that have seen these things, well, they're not around to tell you shit.

Gregory Stevens never believed in the stories the townspeople told. The 19 year old former track star was running for his life. Back in the day he had won trophies and medals, was adored by women and envied by men. He was fast as lightening then. The black track was his element. This was not it. This was Hartford Woods, and the beast that was after him didn't give two shits about trophies and medals.

The snarling massive beast came crashing through the trees as it entered the clearing and slid in the wet leaves. It drifted in the soft earth below it's powerful lower legs and large clawed feet dug into the ground and gained a foothold. With a snarl the beast kicked off and continued onward towards his prey. The beast was tall and powerful. Rippling muscles flexed and stretched under dark black fur with each powerful movement it took as it leaped over fallen logs and blew through bushes and pine. It's eyes were dark and focused, it's teeth bared and sharp. It had it's next meal in sight.

Steven could feel his insides ready to burst. His sides hurt like never before. His muscles ached and his legs felt ready to crumble beneath him. Still, he pushed himself to keep going. His heart was pounding in his chest. He could feel the beating, almost hear each beat as he ran. He tripped and crashed to the ground, his face scraping dirt, leaves and wetness. He cried out and looked back to see nothing there. He coughed and tried to catch his breath as he held his side and stood up. He turned and ran again. Fast. His second, maybe third wind kicked in and his adrenaline rushed through him. He looked back only briefly, but when he turned he ran right into the beast. It felt like a concrete wall and sprung out of nowhere. He was dazed and didn't see the blackness coming until it consumed him. The beast howled loudly and pierced the night with his cries.

Three Days Later

Veronica Dawson, Roni for short, 22 years old and single, leaned at the window to her bedroom looking out at the yard below. It wasn't the glorious blue sky or the warm summer breeze that had her so interested it the outdoors. It was Mrs. Fletcher hanging up her laundry. Roni smiled as Mrs. Fletcher, a pregnant but still statuesque brunette leaned over in her shorts to gather up her freshly washed towels. She loved the way her shorts rode up those glorious ass cheeks and hugged her white pantied puss.

"Damn that looks so good...fuuuuck, I bet she taste like cool-whip on peach pie."

Roni reached down and adjusted the pillow she had stuffed between her legs and was humping slowly through her panties. Her little clit was throbbing as she moved her hips up and down. Her panties had been soaked and her pussy dripping since she woke up to a beautiful day knowing that Mrs. Fletcher would be doing her wash. God she was gorgeous! Big tits, a taunt shapely ass and long legs that could wrap around you twice. Roni had spilled a lot of DNA fantasizing about going down on the MILF.

Roni reached down and slid her hand down the front of her panties and stroked her clit. Mrs. Fletcher was almost done hanging clothes, and she wanted to cum while watching her. She stroked and fingered herself until her body started twitching as the intensity increased. Her fingers were making those delicious wet sounds as she pumped her pussy until finally she arched back from the window. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed as she came. Her upper body leaned over and bobbed up and down as her orgasm flowed over her like a warm stream. Her thighs clamped tightly around her hand, keeping her fingers stuffed deep inside. When she finished and pulled her hand slowly from between her legs she licked her fingers and lay there slowly rubbing her crotch with her other hand. She reached over after a few and grabbed her cigarettes and lit one. She took a drag and exhaled. "Fuck that bitch is hot." She smiled.

A knock on her bedroom door caused her to sit up. "Yeah?" she asked aloud.

"Veronica, it's time to get up, it's almost noon."

Roni rolled her eyes and flicked her cigarette. "Ma, I am up, and I'm allowed to sleep in...I work third shift, remember?"

"Yeah, but you have that thing to go to today at three."

"Thing?" She asked herself, and then her eyes widened. "Oh shit! Got it! Thanks, Mom!!"

Roni stuffed her cigarette into a half empty soda can. She heard the "psss" as it extinguished and shot up out of bed. She stripped off her wet panties, nearly falling as they peeled off from the wetness. She ran a brush through her shoulder length light brown hair and as she was walking to her private bathroom she stopped as she caught her reflection in her full length dressing mirror. She turned and looked at her tight ass and firm toned legs. She squeezed her cheeks and smiled, turning and looking at herself. She pulled up and off her tank top and looked at her perfect 36C sized breasts and pink nipples. She looked down at the smooth skin of her hairless pussy and the tight lips still glistening from her morning session. "Fuck I look good." She said, cupping her breasts and sliding a hand down her flat stomach. She turned and looked at her profile.

The thing her mother reminded her of was a Girl's Scout Troop nature hike with Meral Larson. Meral was the only black girl in the school, and she just happened to be the hottest girl in school as well back in the day. She was a preppy rich kid though and hung out with the same type. She wasn't a twat or anything, she just had her crowd, and the rest had their own. Roni always liked her though. She was never mean. Never cast a scowl. They met up a few weeks ago. Meral had moved back home and become a Vet's assistant while she worked towards her own degree in Veterinary Medicine. They actually talked and laughed about the old school days over drinks at the local tavern.

Roni looked at herself and sniffed her pits. She sort of winced as if wondering if she were OK or not, and then grabbed her bath towel and hit the shower. Even though they were going hiking, and surely to get hot, sweaty and stinky, she didn't want to be that way before the hike.

As she washed she thought of Meral. Long wavy dark hair, big firm tits that were stretching the limits of her blouse. She thought of kissing her and her hand slipped down her sudsy belly to her soft lips. She slid a finger over her clit and pressed her magic button. She moaned softly as in her fantasy Meral kissed her back while sliding her hand up her shirt to cup her breast. Her nipples grew erect as she ran her soft bath sponge over them slowly. Her eyes opened slowly, flickering as her pleasure surged through her. She stopped and opened the shower curtain and reached inside a small closet next to the shower. She pulled out a small anal toy and closed the shower door again. She smiled as she rinsed her ass in the hot water and turned the toy on. It vibrated. Slowly she slid it down between her cheeks until she found her tiny pink rectum pressed the head against it. She loved the feel of it as it forced her tight ass open and slipped inside. Instantly the vibrations shot through her and her clit grew stiff. She grinned and leaned against the shower wall and reached up, removed the shower wand from it's mount and adjusted the spray to a steady jet of water. She aimed it at her clit and stroked it up and down. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes rolled back in her head as the sensations took control and she came hard, dropping down the shower wall slowly and onto her knees. She kept the wand pressed against her and came again after a few minutes using her fingers and the wand while the vibrating butt plug worked it's magic.

Meral Larson looked up to see Roni Dawson drive up in a red Jeep. She smiled as she set her backpack in the back of her SUV and closed the back. "You made it!" She beamed, walking over and giving her a quick hug as Roni climbed out of her Jeep. "I wasn't sure if you remembered or not. We both had more than a few beers that night."

"Trust me, I remember those beers vividly." Roni groaned, laughing.

"Well I am glad. I have been looking forward to this hike for sometime."

"Where are we headed? Pearson Park? Grand river?"

"Hartford Woods." Meral replied casually.

Roni felt a chill go up her spine at the mention of that name. She took a step back and shook her head.

"No-ho-ho-fucking-way am I going up there and neither are you with those kids."

Meral looked confused and a little upset. "Roni, you don't honestly believe all those old ghost stories of boogeymen and monsters do you?"

"Bears shit in the woods, Meral, so yeah, I do, and even if they aren't true, too many people have died going up there."

Meral leaned in close to Roni and tucked a finger into the waistband of her hiking shorts. Roni felt a different kind of sensation, only this time it went down instead of up. "We'll go to Grand river to check out the falls today, but tomorrow you and I will go up to Hartford."

"What makes you think..." Roni started then stopped as Meral slid her hand down over the crotch of her shorts and cupped her crotch. "That is some bullshit right there, Girl."

"Is it working?"

"Fuck yes it is, but if we go, this bitch is packing."

"Deal." Meral said, turning and walking away. "By the way, bitch - you run hot." She said, kissing her fingers and winking at Roni.

"Fuck me you better tongue punch my asshole for this." Roni muttered. She turned as vehicles approached and the girls troop arrived. She smiled and threw up her arms in excitement.

Roni yawned as she parked her Jeep at home. The girls had a great time. Roni had a great time despite the fact that Meral never once made another pass at her. But the girls and a few of their mothers were there, so she understood. Still, she kept her eyes glued to Meral's ass every time they climbed a hill. Meral had a tight shapely ass. It was smooth and sexy. Delicious. She wanted to reach out and touch it so bad on many occasions. A few of the moms looked good too. A few times she waited and let them pass to keep an eye on the trails and make sure they didn't fall. Panty lines and shorts, long legs and sweaty moms did it for her that day. She looked over to see Mrs. Fletcher sitting outside enjoying the night air and listening to music. Mrs. Fletcher waved. When Roni waved back, Mrs. Fletcher waved her over.

Roni got out of her jeep and walked over. "Hi, dear, how are you tonight?" She asked.

"I'm good, Mrs. Fletcher, how are you? How is the baby?"

"We're both doing good. Come, sit down. It's beautiful out."

Roni sat down and sort of sank into the soft cushions of the patio chair. Mrs. Fletcher reached down and opened a cooler and took out an ice cold beer and handed it to her.

Roni looked at her curiously. "Oh, I don't drink, dear, not because of the baby though. I never was one for alcohol. My brother was supposed to stop by tonight but he got caught up at work."

"Ah." Roni said, popping the bottle open and taking a drink. "Thank you." She smiled, tipping the beer to her as a small toast.

Roni couldn't help but look at her as she looked off into the night sky. The sky was clear and the stars were out. Billions of tiny white dots on a black silk backdrop. She watched as her breasts swayed as she breathed. Her long legs and shapely calves. Her round belly. She had that glow to her. She looked beautiful in the moonlight.

"How far along?" Roni asked.

"Six months with twins, and I am ready to have them out of me." She chuckled, rubbing her belly gently on both sides of her bump. "But I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I love it. It's got it's moments, but the end result will be two beautiful babies."

"Congratulations on the twins! Do you and Mr. Fletcher know what you are having yet?"

"Nope. It's going to be a surprise. Especially for him since he doesn't know." She said, then noticed Roni's look of shock. "Oh, he's currently...indisposed."

"Ah....say no more."

"Yeah, well, fuck him. He knocks me up, not that I am complaining, but then he goes and gets himself thrown in prison for going AWOL in Thailand for one of them Thai girls that turned out to be a man." She snickered, clapping her hands as she then laughed. "I'll bet that little Thai girl had a bigger dick than him."

Roni laughed.

"I am serious, he is lucky he got this bread to rise." She laughed. "I got batteries in my vibrator bigger than him."

Roni laughed, almost spitting out her beer. She coughed and Mrs. Fletcher got up and walked over patted her on the back gently and massaged her back. "I'm good." She laughed.

Mrs. Fletcher knelt down beside Roni and looked up at her. "You're so pretty, Roni." she said, smiling, and stroking her back. Roni felt her pussy tingle. It had been tingling all day with MILF ass in her face all afternoon, but now, her favorite MILF was, she hoped, putting the moves on her.

"Thank you, Mrs. Fletcher." Roni smiled.

"Judith, call me Judith. You are, you have such pretty hair and beautiful soft brown eyes." she said, gently moving a loose strand of her hair from her eyes.

Roni took a nervous drink and set between her legs. Bad mistake. She pulled it up and set it on her thigh.

"You know, and I hope this doesn't embarrass you, but I see you watching me when I hang my laundry. I know what you are doing." She said, her voice lower. She tilted her head slightly and raised her eyebrows.

"Uh..." Roni said... "I.."

"It's OK." She said, touching Roni's thigh and rubbing it. "I do it too, right after I go inside."

Roni downed her beer. "You do?"

"Baby girl, my hormones are racing, my sex drive is off the charts and I have no dick to help scratch my itch, what do you think? No one wants to fuck a beached whale."

"Judith, you're gorgeous, and you're not a beached whale. You're a sexy piece of ass in my book."

Judith smiled. "You're a sexy piece of ass yourself, Roni."

Judith stood slowly and pulled Roni by the hand as she lead her inside. Roni looked up at the stars and mouth "Thank YOU" as she stepped inside.

Roni took a quick shower first since she had been in the woods most of the day. When she stepped out of the shower Judith was there watching her. She was naked herself, and she looked absolutely gorgeous to Roni. Roni loved her large full breasts and large dark nipples. They stuck out prominently and looked inviting. Her bump was big for twins, and she had stretch marks, but those her mother always said were her tiger stripes. "God, you look beautiful." Roni said, walking up to her and placing her hands on her belly. "and this, this is gorgeous, Judith, you are gorgeous, and one sexy woman."

"You really think so?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes.

Roni stepped up and kissed her softly on her lips, placing her hand behind Judith's neck. She then brought her hands up, framing her face in her hands and kissed her again. She kissed her chin and under and down her neck to her shoulders. Judith let out a soft moan when Roni flicked her right nipple and took it in her mouth and sucked on it. Roni looked up at her and watched as Judith closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. "It's been so long, Roni." she moaned, pulling Roni to her breasts. Roni switched breasts and slid a hand slowly down her belly, massaging her bump as she did. She found Judith's soft mound of pubic hair and ran her fingers though it before sliding her fingers down between her lips. Judith was wet already and her fingers made wet squishing sounds as she massaged her engorged clit. It felt huge in her fingers. Judith moaned and pulled Roni up and stuck her tongue in her mouth. She tasted the younger girl spit mixed with a hint of beer on her breath. She breathed it in and moaned as Roni stroked her clit. Their tongues danced, flicking and tasting each other's juices. Tongues brushed teeth and both ladies pulled back to breath and kiss. They kissed hotly, passionately as Judith slowly lifted herself up on the bathroom counter.

Roni didn't need an invite to this dinner. She kissed her way down, licking back up her belly and then going down on her knees before Judith. Her pussy was exposed, her clit proud and pulsating. She was wet and after Roni tasted her for the first time, delicious. She was sweet, not mild or bland. Not too sweet, but just right. She stuck her tongue deep inside Judith and licked before flicking her tongue rapidly over her large clit. It was big, almost the size of her pinky and as round as her thumb. Big. Fat. She sucked on it as if it were a tiny penis as Judith held her by the hair. Roni reached up and closed Judith's fingers closed into a tight fist. She loved having her hair pulled like that. Judith moaned and then almost growled as she came quickly and pulled Roni into her. Roni lapped up everything, but the woman came in waves and had the most delicious juices. The taste made her swoon they were so good.

Judith scooted down and took Roni by the hand to the bedroom. She had Roni lay back on the bed and masturbate for her. Roni toyed with one of her nipples while she stroked her clit and fingered herself as Judith posed for her. Judith smiled as she walked to the closet and pulled out a box and set it on the bed.

She reached in and took out a strap on dildo. It was long, but not too big for her. It was pink and hung down like a real cock would. Thick veins ran up the sides. Normally Roni wasn't into guys. She didn't hate guys, and she had sucked and fucked enough in her time, but she loved women more and preferred the touch of a female. Judith gestured for her to roll over. Roni turned over onto her belly and pushed her ass back and in the air. She wiggled it and spread her knees apart. Judith slipped into the harness and took out some lube and removed a dollop with her finger.

"Just remember, where it goes in me, it goes in you." Roni turned and winked at her. Judith laughed.

She looked at Roni's perfect ass and shaved pussy. Not a fleck of hair anywhere. It looked divine. It glistened with juices. Her pussy was a soft pink and her lips looked almost virginal and untouched they were so perfect.

"Baby, it's so pretty...are you sure?" Judith asked.

Roni reached back and started to finger herself. "Fuck me, Judith, I really need to cum, baby."

Judith touched the lube to Roni's pink rectum and swirled it around as Roni moaned from the pleasure she was giving herself and Judith was giving her rectum. Judith moved her hand and slid the head of the dildo to her opening and moved it around before pushing it slowly inside her tight pussy. Roni moaned and tossed her head back and pushed herself back against the dildo until she was full. She moved up and then back slowly as Judith did the same. Roni matched her thrusts and groaned as Judith fucked her. She stopped moving herself and let Judith do the thrusting. Judith paused only to climb up on the bed and then resumed her thrusts. It wasn't long before Judith had a nice rhythm going. She held onto Roni's hips and fucked her at a nice steady pace. Roni moaned and spanked her own ass when Judith pushed her thumb deep into Roni's ass. She came in a room deafening earth shaking orgasm that left her crying out and rocking back against the dildo. She pushed herself against it and held it until her orgasm subsided. When her body relaxed she realized that the fucking was so good that she was actually drooling. She wiped her mouth off on the bed and moved forward slowly. She jerked as the sensations of the dildo sliding back caused her have another mini orgasm. She flopped down when the dildo was out and looked up at Judith.

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers