Hartford Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith smiled down at her and crawled over her on the bed and lay next to her. They kissed and petted each other, feeling each other's soft breasts and flesh. Judith slid a hand down between Roni's thighs and stuck her fingers inside her. She withdrew them and licked the juices from her fingers. She dabbed her finger on Roni's lips and glossed them with her own juices. Roni smiled and licked her lips.

Judith kissed her way down much like what Roni did until she came to Roni's shaven pussy. Roni reached up and moved Judith's long brown hair out of the way so she could watch as Judith licked her pussy clean. Roni moaned and moved her hips up, pushing her pussy against her tongue.

"You taste so good." Judith said, flicking her little clit with rapid little licks. Roni arched upwards at the pleasure and held Judith's face into her. "So young and so wet."

It didn't take long for Roni to climax again. This was the woman she had spent many masturbatory mornings with. And her fantasy woman was now licking her pussy as if it were the last treat should would ever have.

Roni looked inside the toy box Judith had brought down and grabbed a long double headed dildo and smiled as Judith's eyes lit up. Judith turned over and put her beautiful round ass in the air. Roni groaned as she beheld Judith's sexy ass as she had always seen it, bent over. This time everything was exposed to her view. Her tight pink rectum and beautiful pussy that was wet and inviting.

"Fuck my ass, baby. I need it." Judith begged, pushing her ass back and shaking it.

"I'm going to fuck both our asses." Roni said, lubing both ends of the dildo. She leaned in first and licked Judith's asshole. She felt the soft little ridges and the pulsating feel under her tongue as Judith squirmed at her wet touch. She pushed her tongue against her rectum and licked before smearing lube around the little star shaped opening. She pushed her finger in for a thorough lubing before pressing the head of the dildo to her rectum and twisting and pressing slowly. Judith reached back and helped guide it in with a groan and then moan as it slid in. She adjusted her position and it slid it nicely. She slid it back and forth some and moaned at the sensation of being filled up.

Roni got on her hands and knees and smeared lube on her own asshole and positioned the other end of the dildo to her and pushed back. She winced slightly as he large latex cock pushed in and stretched her butt open. Her eyes fluttered at the pleasure. She had done anal many times over he years. To herself and with men, but this was different. She backed up and held the toy in place as the two women ass fucked themselves and each other. Both women's moans filled the room. The bed was shaking with their mutual thrusts as they rocked back and forth on the toy. After a bit Roni exploded with another earth shattering climax and collapsed to the mattress. Judith wasn't finished though and Roni got up slowly and slid the dildo out of her. She turned and got down under Judith and licked her clit as Judith finished herself off anally and came on Roni's lapping tongue.

In the morning Roni woke up and looked over to see Judith still asleep beside her. She smiled and then winced a bit as she moved and she could feel her sore asshole scream at her. "Yeah, I know, it's been awhile since we did that." she thought. She giggled, waking Judith up. Judith smiled and stretched and leaned over and kissed her. She her lips were soft and her tongue wet as she licked Roni's soft lips.

"Good morning." Judith smiled. "Did you sleep good?"

"Like a dream." Roni said, snuggling up and kissing Judith's neck.

"How about some breakfast? I have bacon and eggs. I can..." She stopped as Roni pulled her close and kissed her again. "OK, more sex it is."

Hartford Woods

Roni and Meral looked up at the darkness beneath the canopy of trees leading into Hartford Woods. Both ladies swallowed large nervous lumps in their throats as they summoned up the courage to get out of the Jeep. Roni reached behind them and pulled out a 12-Gauge shotgun and started to stuff her pockets with shells. Meral watched as she then pulled out a case and opened it. Roni smiled at the 9MM and slipped it into the back holster behind her. "Daddy always said not to fuck around with hornet's nests." Roni said, opening her door.

She pointed at Hartford. "Big ass fucking hornet's nest."

Meral looked back and saw a large hunting knife and picked it up. She looked at it and nodded. She looked at Roni. Roni shook her head. Reaching back behind her seat she pulled out a machete and handed it to her. They both nodded.

"Listen, Hartford is not your average forest. People don't go here for reasons, and those reasons are too numerous to count. We go in, look around and get the fuck out if we see so much as a sketchy fucking squirrel." Roni said, taking the holster off her and walking behind Meral. She reached around and touched her flat belly and dragged her hands back slowly, then pulled her shorts back. She looked down to see Meral's white thong panties. She slipped the holster down inside and clipped the holster to her waistband.

"Did you just feel me up and look at my ass?" Meral asked, turning to her. Roni smiled.

"Yes I did. If I am going in there, I have to have something beautiful to think about."

Meral grabbed her by the waistband and pulled her close. She kissed her. Roni felt her knees buckle as Meral's tongue darted into her mouth and found her tongue. Roni let out a soft moan and Meral let go and stepped away. She grabbed their packs and handed one to Roni.

"By the way, for this, I will be tongue punching your asshole later." Meral winked and started walking up the trail.

Roni stood stunned. "Wait...you heard that?" She asked, walking fast to catch up. "I was just..really? Like, cheeks parted?"

Roni was surprised at how normal everything seemed. Birds chirped. Squirrels played, and off in the distance she could see deer grazing. The air was as fresh as it was outside of the forest. She shrugged and looked at Meral. Meral shrugged. "Seems fine to me." Meral said, tapping the machete against a tree and looking around.

"Yeah, nothing spooky at all." Roni agreed, resting the shotgun on her shoulder. She loved the bright greens of the tree canopy as the light hit the leaves. Streaks of sunlight streamed down. Butterflies fluttered around in certain areas where the sunlight broke through. She smiled. "Well, we ripped the band-aid off, we might as well go in further."

"Just keep that handy, you know, just in case of bears or wolves." Meral said, looking at the shotgun.

"A vet tech that is not against shooting animals?" Roni smiled.

"I have a much larger aversion to becoming bear shit than I do shooting defenseless animals."

"Good point." Roni said, bringing the shotgun down holding it. "If anyone gets to eat that ass of yours it's going to be me."

Meral looked at her and smiled. "Come on, Cujo, let's find a nice spot and see if that mouth of yours is not all talk."

"Oh hell yes."

They walked for an hour along the trails through the trees. The air was cool as the trees provided plenty of shade from the hot summer sun. Birds continued to chirp. Squirrels continued to play and Roni had even seen a few raccoons and rabbits running along the ground. It was peaceful. It wasn't long before the sound of rushing water caught their attention and the two ladies stepped off from the trail and walked through the lush ferns and green foliage to see a beautiful waterfall cascading down into a small crystal clear lake. Deer drank from the water on the other side. Seeing the two women the deer looked up and bolted into the trees.

"Deer spook easily." Roni said, looking around. The sun was shining down on them. It felt good. She looked at the flowers growing everywhere. Green grass and butterflies. The water was so clear she could see the bottom and fish swim by. She reached down and scooped up a handful of water and smelled it.

"Clean. This must be a natural spring fed lake too."

Meral dropped the machete and started t unbuckle her belt. "What are you doing?" Roni asked.

"Going skinny dipping." She smiled, pulling off her tank top. Roni smiled at the sight of her large smooth brown breasts encased in a sheer white bra. Her dark nipples shone through and were poking at the soft material. Her clit started to throb and she started to undress herself.

Meral unhooked her bra and let her large breasts spill out. She groaned as they bounced free and cupped them for a second as she teased Roni before reaching down and letting her shorts drop. Roni stopped as she took in Meral's gorgeous body. Her skin was smooth and flawless. Not so much as a scar. She looked like a Nubian Goddess. "Fuck!" She smiled, "Damn you're sexy, Meral!"

"Thank you." Meral smiled, stepping up and reaching down. She took Roni's hands and brought them to her waist and put them around her. Roni slid her hands back and caressed her firm buttocks. She felt a rush of warmth as her pussy grew wet with excitement. They kissed and Roni stuck her tongue in Meral's mouth. Meral moaned and then sucked Roni's tongue into hers and drew back and sucked it back in. Roni moaned and reached forward. She slid her hand down the front of Meral's panties and felt the soft flesh unadorned by pubic hair. Her finger slipped down further until it felt the wet heat of her lips and clit. She too was excited, and much to Roni's enjoyment, another deliciously prominent clitoris. She loved those big pieces of lady candy. Meral moaned and unzipped Roni's shorts and slid her hand down inside to the warm center of her womanhood. The girl was wet already. Her panties were soaked. She never knew she had that effect on anyone before. She knew that she was hot. Many people have told her so, but to know she could make a pussy this wet was thrilling to say the least.

"I've never...with a woman before." Meral said, pulling away slightly to look at her. "I've wanted to, but never had the chance or was brave enough."

"Do you want to? If you're nervous or..."

"I want to..this..with you, Roni."

Roni slid her finger over her clit to her lips and felt the sift warm flesh. Her finger dipped in and stopped as if blocked. Roni pulled back and looked at her. "Apparently you haven't done anything."

"I was always too busy with school, and wasn't allowed to have boyfriends, not that I wanted boys anyway, but god forbid my parents found out that I was gay too."

"So this is going to be a fucking treat for both of us." Roni smiled. She lowered herself down and pulled Meral's panties down. Her pussy was beautiful. Tight. Her lips soft and her labia dripping. She kissed it softly and flicked her tongue over her slit, tasting her wetness. Meral moaned and spread her leg open more as Roni licked between her legs. Her nipples grew erect and she cupped her breasts and pinched each nipple. Her eyes closed as her body felt each jolt of pleasure her friends tongue gave her.

They removed the rest of their clothes. Meral lay on the cool grass. Her knees up to her breasts as she held them in a fetal position as Roni licked her pussy and thumbed her excited clitoris with soft gently strokes. She came with a tremble at first and then her whole body went into a spasm and shook and she cried out loudly and held Roni to her. Roni licked fast and tasted every delicious drop that squirted, oozed and trickled out of her. She didn't cum a lot, but it was enough to satisfy her tongue. She kissed Meral's sweet pussy and made her may up her flawless skin to her belly and then her breasts. Her large breasts hung down slightly on to her sides. Meral was lost in the sensations and the gentle loving kisses over her body. She looked up to see Roni smiling down at her. They kissed again.

"Your turn?" She asked.

"My turn." Roni smiled, sitting up and positioning herself over Meral. Meral smiled when Roni's wet pussy hovered over her mouth. She was dripping with juices. Some of it dripped down onto her lips she was so wet. Her clit was front and center of her attention. It was a small button, but it still looked good and she wanted it. She may not have ever tasted pussy before, but she knew what she liked, and what Roni had done to her was fucking beautiful. She flicked her tongue over her clit. Roni let out a moan and pushed her fingers down over the hood of her clit and held it as Meral tongued it repeatedly.

"Be ready, baby. I don't trickle." Roni said, moaning and cumming. She jerked and threw her head back and came hard, leaning back and holding Meral to her. Meral clamped her mouth over Roni and took as much as she could, swallowed and licked fast until she had juices dripping down her chin. Roni looked down and saw her eyes closed as she licked. She looked back to see Meral's fingers working her own pussy as she masturbated herself. God she was sexy.

The women dove into the lake and felt the cool refreshing water envelope them. They came up in each other's arms and kissed.

Across the lake a set of eyes watched them from the trees. A small low growl could be heard as yellow bloodshot eyes blinked and then vanished back into the dark of the forest.

They swam and played for awhile before both ladies retired to the grassy bank of the lake. The water had cleansed them and the playing had invigorated them. Meral lay on the ground as Roni hovered over her and kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobes softly. Meral raised her leg up to meet Roni's pussy, and Roni, ever the opportunist, rubbed herself against Meral's knee and moaned softly into her ear. Meral smiled as she felt Roni's juices trail down her leg. She loved the fact that she could get someone that excited. It still pleased her. Roni kissed her and bit her bottom lip and smiled as she let go. Meral moaned as she felt Roni's fingers slide between her open thighs.

"As much as I want to continue, it's getting late." Meral said, looking up at the darkening sky above them.

"It can't be." Roni said, grabbing her phone and looking at the time. "It's only...ten after four."

"Then why is it getting dark?" Meral pointed.

Roni sat up and looked at the sky. Clouds were rolling in. Dark storm clouds. "Shit. It's going to storm."

"Fuck." Meral said as they both got up and started to get dressed.

The first drops of rain fell as they grabbed their weapons and headed back towards the trail. When they got to the trees the rain came down like a deluge. Heavy drops pounded the trees above, causing water buildup among the canopy to flood down on them as the leaves grew too heavy to hold the water. They were drenched by the time they got back on the trail. Meral pointed in the direction that they came earlier and the two held hands as they started to run.

They had walked a good hour originally so they knew they had a pretty good run ahead of them. They slowed after awhile, giving in to their fate of being soaked to the gills. They laughed as they stopped to rest. Both ladies, hands on their knees breathed hard, catching their breaths. Roni smiled and tapped her on the arm. "You look so fucking hot right now."

Meral laughed and then her look of delight turned to horror as a massive dark form rose up from behind Roni. Roni saw her face and pushed Meral back. She turned and aimed the shotgun and then froze as the hulking beast growled at her and stepped forward out of the brush. It was dark black with powerful rippling muscles and razor sharp teeth and claws. It's eyes were yellow and seemed to burrow through her as it stared her down. Roni fired the 12-gauge into it's midsection and pumped the shotgun again and fired. The beast roared out in pain as it fell back with each blast as blood and flesh blew everywhere. He remained standing however and advanced towards her. Roni fired again and again and again until the beast fell back into the trees and vanished. She turned and looked to see Meral wide eyed and horrified. She kept her eyes on the woods as she reloaded. "Meral, baby, we gotta go." Roni said, reaching for her. Meral looked up at her and shook her head as if to shake the shit she just saw loose from her thoughts.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" She screamed, taking Roni's hand and standing up.

"Werewolf." Roni said, taking Meral by the hand and running."A motherfucking werewolf!"

They ran for what seemed like forever before they stopped dead in their tracks. A massive white werewolf sat squatting in the middle of the trail. Roni raised the shotgun and was ready to fire but stopped when the beast looked her in the eyes. She had seen those eyes before. The beast sniffed the air and then howled. All around them the dark shadows of dozens of werewolves rose up. They were surrounded. The white wolf stood and Roni saw that it was female, and pregnant. It looked at her again and stepped aside and out of their way.

Roni watched her as she took Meral by the hand and the two walked by her. She was huge. At least 7 feet tall and powerful. The beast winked at her. Roni wanted to smile, maybe even wink back, but she was still too scared.

They ran once they were clear and didn't stop until they got to the jeep. Roni collapsed to the ground and rolled over to look back. She saw the large white wolf standing at the edge of the trees. Meral saw her too and sat down beside Roni. The wolf turned and darted back into the woods.

"I know her." Roni said. "I think."

"You know that thing?" Meral said, "What the fuck?"

"It's not like I knew she was a werewolf...but werewolves are humans, right? You work with animals, you should know that."

"Baby, they don't cover man-eating monsters in veterinarian school."

"She was pregnant, and I think she is their leader..which is why they didn't attack us."

"That black one did. Did you kill it?"

"I don't think so...I think I just pissed it off."

"Baby...we need to go..I definitely peed myself back there." Meral said, panting. She stood up and helped Roni to her feet.

"I think one of us may or may not have shit our pants too."

Meral laughed...then cried, then laughed again. Roni laughed.

The white wolf squatted down and rested a clawed hand on it's belly and snarled. The wolves gathered around as the large black wolf that had attacked the ladies stood in the middle. Slowly the wolves shrank and transformed back into their human forms. The black wolf too. He was a bald man, tall and mean looking. He stood naked before them as the others donned robes to cover their nudity. The white wolf stood her full height and slowly transformed back to her human self. Judith Fletcher stood before them and looked around. Two males approached and draped a robe around her. She sat back on a throne made of the bones of past wolves. A massive skull rested above her. She looked at the man in the middle.

"Jonathan, what am I to do with you, my brother?" She asked, and it wasn't a question of disappointment as much as it was one of discipline. "You have killed a human and attacked a dear friend of mine and her female companion. I can forgive the attack on my friend, but the death of the human is inexcusable."

"My Queen, I was hungry, and they are food..." He said, but she cut him off.

"NO!, NOT HERE!" She growled leaning forward angrily. The man sunk down slightly like a cowering dog might if faced with a strike from it's owner. She calmed down and sat back. "Human deaths bring attention to our home and puts our lives in danger."

"Yet you allow those two to live and walk away?" Jonathan interjected, turning to face the others for any kind of backing. No one moved or looked his way. All eyes were on their Queen.

"I will deal with those two personally. As for you, brother, as much as it pains me to do this, I must discipline you according to law."

Jonathan growled, clenching his fists. He tried to transform back into a wolf but could not. He panicked and looked around as the others transformed into their wolf forms.