Hartford Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jonathan, according to our laws, the death of any humans by wolf while under the territorial no kill law states that you will be subject to death by wolf." she said, standing. "However, being of royal blood, and as my litter brother, I have elected to forgo that ruling and sentence you instead to banishment. You have been stripped of your wolven blood and your ability to return to the pack. Effective immediately, you are human and subject to human sickness and disease. You are, as you say, food."

Snarls came from all sides as Jonathan looked around still trying to transform. He looked at Judith and pleaded for forgiveness. "You are forever marked as an outcast, Jonathan, no pack will have you and no wolf can turn you. Go now before I change my ruling and eat you myself."

Jonathan looked around as the wolves stared at him now. He turned and ran naked from the pack and into the darkness of the woods. He ran terrified for the first time in his life.

Judith looked down at her belly and gently rubbed it and smiled. "Wolves, keep and eye on him and see that he leaves the area. If he sticks around longer than a day, eat him. Leave no bones for the humans to find. If he harms a human, the same fate is to be imposed."

Roni kissed Meral goodnight after she assured her that the wolves wouldn't come for them. She just had a feeling that they were safe. That the leader, the white one would not allow them to be harmed. Meral trusted her since she seemed to know the leader.

When she got home, Roni showered and then went down and sat on the lawn chair outside Judith's home and waited. Hours later Judith walked up and looked at her. Gone were the robes she has been wearing earlier. She was dressed in a white summer dress that hugged her large breasts and prominent belly. She carried her shoes and walked barefoot through the wet grass. She smiled. "I knew you would be here, baby girl." She said "I assume you have questions on your mind."

"I don't know...are we safe?"

"From us you and your lover are dear." She smiled, reaching down and brushing her fingers along Roni's cheek. "The wolf that attacked you has killed before. He was dealt with tonight and will not be a problem for you or the humans. He knows the consequences if he does."

"Humans? So you're not..."

"I am, but I am not. I was born a wolf five hundred years ago. The wolves you saw tonight are my children, all of them except Jonathan, the one that attacked you. He was my brother, my litter mate."

"So...puppies or babies?" Roni asked with a smile.

Judith took her by the hand and lead her inside. When they got in, Judith turned and kissed her. "I could eat you right now. By law I should, but I won't. At least, not in that way if you will still have me."

"I am not afraid of you, Judith. I wasn't sure earlier, but now I know you would never hurt me or Meral."

"Your lover is safe. I like her and I may have need of her in time. I am jealous though. I watched you two in the woods earlier. You were beautiful together."

"I'm not above side action." Roni said, slipping her hands around her waist. "Who knows, maybe a threesome later."

Judith smiled. "I only want you, dear. She is yours to love, you are mine."

"Yours?" She asked."Not like a pet though, right?"

Judith laughed. "No, we are not bonded nor are we exclusive. You may have as many lovers as you wish as I must have mine."

"Speaking off..." Roni said, rubbing Judith's belly.

"My mate perished not long before we came here. It is one of the reason why we are here. Hartford is a vast area where very few dare to venture, we feel safe here."

"Meral and I are good. We won't say anything, I can promise you that." Roni said, leaning up and kissing her. Judith kissed her back. Roni reached up and pulled Judith's dress down. She was naked underneath and stepped out of her dress and kicked it aside. Roni lead her back to the bedroom. "Grab the box." she grinned.

Jonathan waited for the cars to pass before stepping out of the shadows. He was naked still and needed clothes. He was stocky, but not overly tall. Even though he was now human, he was still born from the pack and still retained his strength and other traits of his wolven blood. He just couldn't change into the wolf anymore. He could smell the others. They were close. Watching him. He knew he had limited time to get out of town. He looked down in his hand at the vial of blood. It was his. He had planned for this occasion and drew a vial of his own wolven blood. It contained the very blood that would enable him to transform again. He just had to do it right. He couldn't drink it or cut himself. He had to received the blood through a bite. The bite of an infected wolf. He crept up to the veterinarians office and looked inside. It was the pretty black girl from earlier. He sneered, almost growled at her, but calmed himself. He had to do this right or he would be dead by dawn.

There was a wolf inside. He could smell her. Wounded, but alive and strong. Jonathan didn't have the time it would take to chase down a wild wolf. This one would have to do. He couldn't hurt the girl though as that would surely bring them in and rip him to shreds. He looked around. They were close. He looked down at his hand and focused on his nails. They grew slightly. Not the length he needed, but they would do. He pressed the nails to his chest and dragged them fast across his muscular chest and again across his throat. Not enough to damage him forever, but enough to be believable.

Meral looked up from her books at the window. She heard something. She checked the 9MM Roni had left her and got up. She grabbed a flashlight from the counter and shined it outside. A man stumbled into view and scared her. She screamed and jumped, aiming the gun and firing. The window shattered and the bullet missed the guy as he fell over. "Oh fuck!" She said, running to the door. She opened it and looked out, the gun raised. She shined the light around and saw nothing but the man struggling to get up in the ground. "Are you alright? Are you..did I hit you?"

The man looked up at her. He was handsome. Rugged with a square jaw and a five o'clock shadow.

"I..need help...please." He said weakly, rolling over onto his back. Meral looked shocked to see all of the blood. She didn't care that he was naked. She ran up and looked him over. He had slash marks across his chest and throat.

"Can you move? I can't carry you, mister...you're too heavy." She said, doing her best, she slung his arm around her neck and lifted. He stood and helped her, holding his throat as she helped him inside.

Judith let out a soft playful growl as she leaned over Roni. Roni put her arms behind her head and stretched as Judith licked her ears and kissed her. She lay beside her and ran her finger up and down Roni's flat belly. "If I bite you, Roni, you will become a child of my blood. You will live for centuries, maybe even forever or until death claims you for any unnatural reason. You will be powerful, have senses you've never dreamed of, feel things you have never felt. We could be together for always."

"And Meral?" Roni asked. "I am loving every second with you, Judith, and I want more and more of you, but I kind of have it hot for her too."

"I could bite her too, but she will be yours. As I have said, I only want you."

"I am going to need to think about this." Roni said, she turned over on her side and then kissed Judith softly. "Does it hurt?"

"The bite? Of course it hurts, it's a bite, but it heals quickly."

Roni laughed. "No, when you turn? Does it hurt to change from your human body to your wolf body because...you folks get huge."

"The first few changes do. The wolf awakens inside of you and it must grow. When it grows your bones will break and stretch and your flesh will rip and heal and form around the new bones. That will happen only once. The bones will be adapted after the first change. But your mind, that will feel the pull of the wolf. You will want to fight it, and that is where the pain comes. You will lose the fight every time, but when you accept the change it becomes easier. Your minds will become one and you will remember everything. Your wolf will remember your human life. This is why I did not eat you in the woods. I did not eat your lover Meral because she was with you and your scent was all over her."

"What about my family? My mother and brother?"

"They will grow old and they will die if they are not turned."

"Can you turn them too?"

"I can, but they will no longer be your mother and brother. They will not look upon you as their daughter or sister. You will be a member of the pack to them, bonded by blood, but no longer of family."

"You have your brother."

"We were born of the same litter. Our mother's skull sits atop the throne."

"Will they remember me?"

"Yes, they will remember you. That is the bond you three will share, but it will not be looked at as the same as it was."

"He's a nineteen year old virgin who jerks off in my panties all the time so I doubt much will change with him anyway."

Judith laughed. "Think about it, baby."

"I will, but I should get home. My mother sees my jeep but hasn't seen me since the other day." Roni said, kissing her again.

Roni walked inside the house to see her mother asleep on the sofa. She looked over to see reruns of 'I Dream of Jeanie' on and switched off the TV. Her mother opened her eyes and smiled. "Hey, baby, where have you been?"

"It's been a hell of a weekend so far." Roni smiled, sitting down beside her as her mother sat up. "I have been seeing a lady from back in school."

Her mother smiled and shook her head. "Still no grandchildren in my future I take it?"

"No, not yet. I'm not opposed to the idea, Mom, I just haven't found that guy yet, and until I do, I prefer women. Don't give up on me yet because your alternative is probably spanking it to Anime as we speak."

Deloris Dawson shook her head and laughed. "Fuck you kids are terrible to each other." She said, "But I love both of you little fuckers."

She leaned over and gave Roni and kiss on the head. "What is Anime?"

Meral looked down at the man and checked the bandages. He lay on the cot in the back room out like a light. She had cleaned and dressed his wounds as best as she could. She covered him with a sheet to hide his nakedness, but even she couldn't help but admire the large bulge sticking prominently up under the sheet. It was the first cock she had seen not being waved at her from drunk frat boys. It was long and thick as it was. She couldn't imagine what it looked like fully erect. She was curious though. She stood up and turned out the light and left the room.

She wanted to call the police or even an ambulance, but the claw marks on the man meant he was attacked by one of the wolves, and that meant trouble for everyone. No, she would take care of him and then send him on his way. She wanted to call Roni and have her come back over and watch him with her, but she had the gun. She would be OK.

She sat down at her desk and went back to her books. Before long she felt herself growing tired and then she was out. Jonathan opened his eyes and listened. He could hear her sleeping.