All Comments on 'Harvest Moon on Fe Lanmou Pt. 05'

by mypineapplestories

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great chapter five.

Wow. A terrific story just got better and hotter on all levels. The massage scene was so well done. The author really knows how to pour on the slow burn heat and uses top shelf writing skills to back up that amazing imagination.

Meanwhile this is not just some simple card board mc sex story. It has a very intricate tense plot and that part of the story really got scary creepy with the big reveal of aliens. So now the questions really start to come. Who are they? What do they want? Nothing nice it seems. They seem evil which only adds to the ferocious suspense. What do they really look like? What kind of mc are they using on the victim's? And what are its capabilities? Right now in the early stages it is making them horny and losing their inhibitions. But what else will it start to do?

And lastly will our two lovely young girls make it out somehow? Fiona still seems to have some ability to think straight for now. Charlie....seems to be more suggestible to whatever method of mind control is being used on them. And it seems to be bringing out her darker impulses and desires. Would she get to the point of betraying her new lover? Will they be able to trust each other?

All these interesting questions are brought out because of the great way the writer has set up the story. That is top quality writing and story telling.

Took a long time for this chapter to arrive but with any great story it was well worth the wait.

SoftsubversionSoftsubversionalmost 5 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Another terrific chapter of Harvest Moon.

This story just keeps getting better in all they ways the best of them do. Loved the massage sequence. It was a very slow burn and very erotic. Mypineapples is really good with a languid sensual pacing. Not boring at all, just this nice way of building, building, building slowly instead of a big rush.

As with all top shelf stories the plot must be good too not just the eroticism and here once again the writer just ups the ante and intrigue as time goes on.

And like all good stories the plot itself poses questions to the reader:

What is the method of mind control being used? And right now it seems to break down inhibitions and make the victims aroused but what else will it do to them over time? Fiona seems to have moments of realization that something is wrong but Charlie seems much more under it's spell, more easily influenced. What does that bode for the future? Will other tighter forms of control come into play. Can the two lovely girls escape, or one of them? And if a stronger, darker more directed control starts to kick in will Charlie betray Fionna? Will they be able to trust each other?

And wow, what an ending to this chapter! Slowly things get revealed in all good stories but this twist was ominous and scary in the extreme. Aliens! So now the question is what do they want? Nothing too good I think. Can they be stopped or even escaped from? More questions risen.

It was a long wait for this chapter but soooo worth it. One of the better thought out and written stories I have read here in a long time. Can't wait to see where all this goes and get some answers.

Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous