Harvest of The Pumpkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The situation was less that Faith HAD cushion down south and more that she WAS a cushion down south. Her mouth fell agape with the titillating concoction of her surprise at the reveal and the incessant firings of neurons across her cheeks. A Faith with mind unclouded would see all this extra padding as grotesque, excessive, her partner's confession a slap in the face -- but then, a Faith with mind unclouded had never experienced the sexual thrill of such a bulbous ass, had never detected such a honeyed ooze of desire beneath Maggie's voice. Her pussy throbbed with a sudden aching want that caught her off guard. Despite herself, despite all preconceptions of her attraction, she felt a need to have Maggie's nimble little hands plunging right back into her fatty badonkadonk. Faith yearned to ask her to come down and meet her, to touch her again... but a spark of her pride remained, and it managed to win the war against her raging libido. Faith Alvarro did not beg -- Faith Alvarro brought herself to her desires.

Faith swayed back and forth on her beanbag sized ass, building momentum upon her immense and only connection to the ground with swinging motions in her gargantuan legs. Well... gargantuan hips, gargantuan thighs, but curiously relatively unchanged claves and feet. Rolling backward on her immensity, she sluggishly noted her boots remained strapped to her feet, even amongst the wreckage of her sweatpants. Whatever that cream was, its effect was localized. Her thought process was abandoned immediately as her boot-clad feet thwumped against bare ground, her weighty ass still anchoring her to the ground from behind. Faith's teeth sunk into her lower lip -- it took every ounce of her will not to collapse, to allow herself to roll backward, to once again feel every grain of dirt, every particle dance across the gooseflesh of her titanic booty. Luckily, will was something Faith had in spades.

"Oho! Now what's she up to now?" Maggie cooed. "Gonna waddle away for us, hun?"

Faith didn't respond. All her focus, all her energy, went toward keeping herself upright -- but now, she faced a more pressing logistical problem. She leaned forward as far as her new dimensions would allow, placed her hands (which now looked much smaller, somehow) into her chunky knees, and with all the force she could muster, attempted to force a stand...

The weight was immediate and it was immense. Faith's new ass had grown to insane proportions, to the point that one asscheek might have equated to the mass of the rest of her body. She hissed with shock and exertion as the blubbery mass landed itself squarely on her tailbone. She barely noticed the twin globes raise just barely, just an inch or two off the ground -- she was far to focused on the sweat rapidly forming on her brow, the creak of her knees, the undeniable urge to drop this huge counterbalance and collapse in a wobbling heap back to the ground. Maggie watched with perverse interest, marveling at her plaything's strength. Faith's bare ass was fully exposed to her and her alone, impossibly perked up despite it's incredible weight, jiggling back and forth as if protesting the cessation of its lounging. Its sheer size nearly obscured the woman it was attached to -- Maggie could make out the top of Faith's head just barely poking out behind a landscape of ass, two indents on their lower expanse that may have been her hands entombed within pounds and pounds of thigh and butt, desperately employed to lift with all their might and forestall the impending collapse.

"Uhn -- GAH! HAH, hah, hah... Mm -- mmmmmhn~"

Her ridiculous thighs quaked with the added weight. Her knees threatened to buckle at any second. Maggie's smile was spreading, her mound beginning to swell with anticipation, and yet she held on, just a little. She had expected big, that was true -- although maybe not this big. Perhaps it was too much? Time for a reversion?

"Mmm... Muh-mags...." The giant ass sighed, just barely managing to keep itself standing. Maggie tensed.

"T-tuh... hrg, mmf... touch... me... oh, GOD, p-put your hands back on it..."

...Well. Maggie wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. She slowly, almost cautiously approached her friend, her muse, her object of desire...

Faith couldn't think. She couldn't breathe. She was Atlas in a perpetual battle against gravity, using all she had just to keep this immense ass off the ground, keep herself standing. Questions about her future, if this transformation could be stopped, if she would ever walk again, fit in her truck again, were foreign concepts -- irrelevant. All she could think about was the weight. The weight -- and Maggie's fine, nimble hands...

Faith began to giggle between gasps for air. Light and girlish, it took Maggie entirely by surprise. She froze, listening to it shimmer in the air like morning dew, a primal bounciness to it that matched the incessant movements of her ass.

"My... hahn... my butt, Maggie, it's too big... ehehe... you gave me a butt so big that I can't walk... khm, ehehehe... I can -- I can't even... hold it up..." And suddenly, Faith was falling. Maggie swore she heard a BWOING as the massive thing hit the ground, molding and shifting in shape like dough, like jell-o. Faith's mind went blank, her eyes rolled back, her tongue lolled out, her voice half groaned, half screamed a monumental warble of pleasure, her massive body rocking and roiling with the wobbles. It was dubious she could have stopped her movement were she not otherwise occupied, but she was far to gone to even try to mitigate the inevitable roll backward. Maggie stepped back to avoid the horny disaster's fall, simply too enraptured, too heavy to support her own weight for a second longer. Faith's legs and what was between them gave out sooner than she did. And then, after a few seconds of waterbed-like undulation, there she lay -- partially resting on her shoulderblades, mostly on her futon of an ass, the damn thing so monolithic it lifted her torso off the ground.

Now it was Maggie's turn to lose control. She fell to her knees before Faith's immense form and leaned down as if bowing in prayer, her lips colliding with those of the owner of the world's fattest ass without a moment's hesitation. Her kiss was returned eagerly, and Maggie was almost surprised to feel Faith's hands reaching up and digging into her hair, forcing her head into the kiss with vigor unexpected from a woman that had just fallen from a fall caused by her own leviathan booty. The two embraced, tongues exploring one another fervently, Maggie's hands reaching downward and grabbing, groping, massaging any inch of donk they could reach, much to Faith's unprecedented satisfaction. They lay like that for what felt like hours but couldn't have been more than minutes, as Faith broke the kiss first, still gasping with the sultry suddenness of it all.

It was Maggie that spoke first. "Faith, I..."

But she was immediately silenced with a slap to the face.

"Suppose I deserve tha-"

"Make me bigger."

Maggie was aghast. "Wha-"

The hand came again, colliding with her cheeks a second time, dying it a cherry red. "Maggie Muniz, you shit. You manipulated me, you told me a whole story to get me to put on your fucking booty growth cream, and you... you turned me into THIS!" She gestured at her misshapen body, ass spread out behind her like the cape of a royal, wiggling with lazy momentum as it responded to both the minute movements of its owner and the forces of gravity urging it to stay put and spread out. Maggie's eyes were fishbowls, reservoirs of fear as her immobile assailant grabbed her chin and pulled her head to her lips.

"And... I think I love it..." Faith whispered that, a sweet nothing just for her Mags, as if she was embarrassed anyone else might hear.

"Having an ass like this... so big I can't even move... Mags, it's so HOT," she continued. "I can feel every little thing it does, every little thing that touches it... It makes me feel incredible, like I'm flying, even if I'm trapped on the ground."

"M-ma'am, I-"

"Hush, Maggie. I ain't finished. I want this... more of this." She started to giggle again, her massive legs twisting and crossing. "So here's what I want from you. If there's some antidote, some fix, something that can take all this junk in my fat, wobbly trunk away -- hell, I don't even want to know if it exists. If it does, throw it the hell away. If it doesn't, well, that suits me just fine. Now, what do you say?"

"Y-yes... ma'am."

"Ehehehe... good girl. Now, when I say so, I want you to turn me onto my stomach, and I want you to put the rest of that cream you got alllll over this dumptruck. Got it?"

Maggie nodded emphatically. "Yes'm."

"Atta girl. Now, when you put that miracle shit on me, our relationship changes, understand? You live here. You run my farm. You plant my seeds, you grow my crops, you sell my crops... and you use that money you make to take care of me. You bring food to me. You bring me whatever I want, because God knows I won't be able to go out and get it myself. And most importantly... you take this huge, heavy, sensitive as all hell mountain of an ass, and you do whatever the hell you want with it. Often. Faith and her giant rear end belong to you. You understand me?"

Maggie's face was limp, but she hadn't stopped nodding. Without thinking, she planted a hand on the closest part of Faith's booty meat she could reach and squeezed it. "Yes ma'am," she repeated. "Yes ma'am, yes ma'am, yes ma'am!"

"Ooh! Eha, ehehehe... then go on, girl, turn me over and make me yours."

Maggie did just that. She turned Faith onto her stomach, who repaid her with a weighty grunt as she was pinned under the weight of her own colossal ass. Faith was well aware she wouldn't leave this position for a long, long time. Streaks of excitement shot from her lower abdomen into her pussy, and she waggled her gigantic asscheeks behind her as much as she was able. Faith had no recourse but to lay there in shock as, in their perpetual momentum, they collided with one another, the bare wealth of ass clapping together with a thunderous impact.

"HAH!" Faith cried. She felt every fragment of the impact -- each millisecond of pain, each sliver of force, an unyeilding torrent of sweetened shame producing a heat in her cheeks. She attempted to look backward at Maggie but found her view blocked by her own fleshy enormity.

"Hoo, I uh... I didn't know butts could... heh... do that."

"When they get as big as yours, they can," Maggie mused behind her, her exact location a mystery. "And I'll have plenty of time to show you all the things yours'll be capable of..."

Faith's toes curled. There wasn't a hint of doubt in her mind, but she'd be lying if she wasn't a tad concerned. How big would she get...? She didn't have much time to ponder. She felt Maggie's footsteps in the ground beneath her ass, and suddenly she was keenly aware that she stood right behind her. She became very aware of the cool air sweetly touching her engorged asshole. Maggie was getting quite a view...

"You ready, hun?"

"Without a doubt~"

And with that, a familiar coolness on the furthest protrusions of her cheeks, delivered with a sharp thwack to her meaty rear. She gasped out her approval and registered the coolness spreading all across her backside, the sweet serenity of Maggie's deft hands pushing it all across her planetary berth. The volume of the sensation simply did not compare to earlier that day -- Maggie was applying the rest of the container directly to her ass. Her worries evaporated as she became lost in the sweet sensation, her eyes lolling back and her throat kept in motion with constant oohs and ahhs and growls and utterances of Maggie's name, now dripping like honey out of where once it had been venom. Faith's rushing mind went blank, occupied fully with the visualization of herself as what she was meant to be, the only thing she wanted to be -- a slut, more ass than person, existing in semi-perpetual orgasmic bliss to be used by the one that had brought her to such an intoxicating state.

She certainly didn't have to wait long.

Before Maggie had even finished applying the salve to her friend's expansive rear, getting lost in the sheer mass, she noticed it beginning to rise, swelling outward toward her. She hastily slapped the rest onto the closest surface she could find and haphazardly tossed the canister to the side, stepping back to witness the metamorphosis. All Faith felt was that familiar, rising heat -- the intensity kicked up to 11. She grasped at the dirt underneath her, feeling the weight increase incrementally at first, then rapidly, forcing her pelvis to be driven further into the soft, cool ground. Her thighs drunk in the sensation as they spread under the weight of her cheeks, rising above her, extending behind her, energetically filling any space that It could. Her growth only took a few minutes, but her brain drunk in every millimeter her rear expanded outward. Faith's sense of time crumbled under the prowess of her immense ass, and she was overcome with pleasure by minute 2, to say nothing of her distant realization of the incredible growth she was subjected to. The thing grew and grew without relent, forming a seamless connection between apocalyptic cheek to apocalyptic thigh, and even then she felt herself spreading backward until her legs were swallowed underneath untold quantities of pillowy donk. Her hips groaned as they were ordered to spread wider by some unseen force of her biology, though everything above them remained completely untouched. Were she capable, Faith might have heard the final burst of her sweatpants, finally eradicated with the progression of her size. Just when Maggie thought the growth was over, it began anew with brand new vigor, always accompanied by a forceful gasp, cries of ecstasy from the girl buried beneath her own ass. Her unrestricted growth left her pinned beneath a lower body the size of a fridge, then a shower, then a golf cart, then an honest-to-God wagon. When her ass reached that point it seemed o begin to swell upward, filling more available space in an effort to avoid compressing against the walls of the barn.

Faith looked upward. She saw the twin speres of her buttcheeks risen far above her head. To her left and right her vision was slowly filling with her own hips. A devilish grin split across her face as she reveled in the transcendent wealth of sensation, pussy pulsing with sexual absolution at the thought of her -- Faith Alvarro -- the pawg to end all pawgs, undisputed Queen of Ass. Without thinking she grasped both of her modest tits (beyond modest now, really), massaging them sensually as she lost herself to the cacophony of tactile bliss.

Her ass was bigger than her truck when all was finally said and done. It rose a good 8 feet above her, forming an immense heart shape. The remainder of her body was pitifully small -- still the size of a normal human being, but looking all but vestigial when connected to her gargantuan thunderclapper.

Faith propped herself unsteadily on her elbows, breathing shakily. Not an easy task, considering that a fraction of her bumper rested directly on her back. From any angle she looked as if she was emerging from the mass she now carried -- no one would guess it was all actually a part of her. It was not this angle, however, that Maggie now beheld her at. No, Maggie instead stared into an impossibly wide crevice, the weight of her lover's asscheeks pulling them apart just enough to make out a tire-sized asshole poking playfully out from between them. It pulsed and puckered in the autumn breeze. While Faith felt the cool air on the outermost layer of her skin, the cold would never penetrate her ass. From this moment on, the Queen of Pawgs would vastly prefer the cold, as it never could affect her beneath her immense shield of fatty satisfaction.

Maggie simply couldn't hold on any longer. She dove in. Faith spasmed, entirely unprepared for whatever it must feel like to have an entire human being between one's asscheeks -- but she released a guttural moan that betrayed that the feeling was not at ALL unwelcome. The understated musculature (Faith's glutes were now the largest human muscles on the planet) pushed the fatty cheeks together as she involuntarily clenched her butt. The movement was unheard of, beyond powerful, but Maggie was unimpeded, pushing through slight pressure and moistened fat that was simply too soft to impede any entrance. She felt like an explorer, traversing some unheard of biome as it squirmed and wriggled helplessly miles away. Almost by impulse Faith found herself clawing at the dirt she lie on, her brain urging her to crawl away from the intense sensation so that she may recollect her bearings. All she succeeded in doing was digging two long trenches. Faith's planetary booty was a far cry from the one she had struggled to lift off the ground just moments before. Moving under her own power and pants were things of the past...

And she LOVED it.

Maggie reached Faith's asshole like a miner would reach a pocket of valuable resources. She didn't hesitate before pushing her face into the crinkled aperture, relishing in the muffled gasps and tight contractions around her head as she used her tongue to explore every immense crevice. Faith was left to cry out, gasp, moan, seize, and orgasm, helpless to stop the barrage of sensation even if she had the remotest desire to. She smile, she giggled, she reveled in the maze of the feelings dancing across and within her unreal booty. She was completely and utterly satisfied --

Because Faith Alvarro ALWAYS got what she wanted.