Harvesting

Story Info
StarCo develops a semen harvesting technique.
1.5k words
4.2
9.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What saved StarCo was the fact that one of her lab technicians had been a veterinarian technician in a previous life and mentioned that livestock was often harvested using electrostimulation. She explained that a sudden jolt of electricity applied to the prostate would cause a rapid release of stored semen, with no erection necessary.

This fact alone did not turn things around. Starla discovered the process as used on livestock, would not work on men because the insertion and positioning of the electrode were difficult. The actual application of current was also very unpleasant and any man that had experienced it would refuse to be harvested again. All who she'd tried that technique on had had to be dropped from the rotation and sent back to their home prisons. The technique, therefore, had to be modified into something that would be both pleasurable to the man being harvested and impossible to resist and--above all--easy to implement.

A little research in the medical literature yielded a simple solution. Instead of forcing the ejaculation by applying a large, sudden jolt to the prostate, she would try a weaker pulsating current to stimulate the penis to ejaculation.

Weeks later, in the dead of night, Starla stood in the lab watching as lab techs surrounded a bound and cursing prisoner. Mary Dexter, her lead tech, swabbed the prisoner's penis with alcohol while another tech held the organ stretched upward. After allowing the alcohol to evaporate, Dexter stuck an ECG electrode to the bottom of the prisoner's penis at the base just above the scrotum and another she pressed against the coronal sulcus where the shaft stops and the glans begins.

"Jerk my cock, you fucking bitches! I'll blow my fucking load all over you motherfucking whores!" the prisoner cried as he struggled. He twisted to glare at Starla. "I'll bend you over and ram my cock so far up your fucking ass you'll be puking up cum!" With that, Starla tilted her head at a guard who ran forward and slapped a piece of duct tape over the belligerent prisoner's mouth. His face reddened as he struggled furiously against his restraints.

Dexter attached the third electrode on the top of the prisoner's penis in the middle of the shaft and connected the wires to all three. She turned to Starla. "If this works on him in the state he's in, it'll work on anybody."

Starla nodded as Dexter sat at the pulse generator and powered it up.

The prisoner continued to struggle as Dexter brought the current up. But beyond a certain threshold, Starla observed that he quieted and she watched as his penis began to respond. Dexter brought the current higher, increasing the pulse rate as she did so. His penis lengthened, swelled, and bounced once. Starla distinctly heard the prisoner moan as he grew erect. Dexter continued to raise the current and pulse rate and in less than thirty seconds, the prisoner was completely hard, the curve of his cock rising above his abdomen.

"It's working," Starla whispered to herself. The prisoner's erection began to dance with each pulse and the struggling ceased. She went to him. His eyes were closed as he moaned behind the tape.

"If I take this off your mouth, will you be good?" she asked him. He opened his eyes, found her, and nodded. Starla peeled the tape off.

"Shit-" the prisoner said. "What are you doing to me?"

"You're being masturbated electronically. Do you like it?"

"Fuck yeah!" Starla saw that his hips were rocking now.

"Give him a little more," Starla said. Dexter eased the current up and the prisoner gasped.

"Shit!" he gasped, his body jerking.

"Too much?" Starla asked.

"No! It feels fucking great!"

"Increase the pulse rate," she said. The prisoner whimpered in ecstasy as his cock danced faster. A clear drop of pre-ejaculate formed at the tip and ran down his length.

"I'm going to cum!" he bellowed.

"Mark that!" Starla barked. "Bring it down half!"

A tech scribbled furiously beside Mary Dexter.

"You BITCH!" the prisoner spat. "I was almost there!"

Starla's hand shot out and gripped the prisoner's chin. "You know, as I understand it, we could probably keep you like this for hours if we wanted." She lowered her head to his and whispered into his ear. "We could get you right there and back you off over and over and over again. Do you want that?"

The prisoner shook his head and became docile.

For the next hour, Starla observed as Dexter tried different pulse rates and amplitudes. When they strayed off course, the prisoner either complained of pain or insufficient stimulation and he began to lose his erection. But there was one combination of pulse rate and amplitude that kept him turgid and throbbing consistently. He complained it needed to be a bit more intense for him to orgasm and just below that is where Dexter kept him.

Finally, Starla said, "That's enough for now. Let him release." Dexter slowly raised the amplitude and they all watched as the prisoner's face contorted, his body going rigid. His erection ceased bouncing for a few seconds then he cried as a thick, white stream exploded into the air and arced over his head to splatter the floor behind the table.

"Keep it on," Starla said. The current caused him to continue ejaculating forcefully until he coated himself from chin to groin with semen.

When it was over, he remained hard, showing no sign of resolution. However, he began to cry out in discomfort. "Too much! God turn it off!"

Starla nodded and Mary Dexter killed the generator. His penis appeared almost reluctant to go back to its limp state. Two techs removed the electrodes as the guards stepped forward to release him from the table.

"Get him cleaned up and give him double portions of chow tomorrow," Starla told the guards. "We'll give him the week off. Extra yard time, too."

"Yes, ma'am," the guards said as they helped the drained prisoner to his feet.

Once they were out the door, Starla turned to her techs. "I think you've done it," she smiled. "He was very agitated but as soon as Dexter hit him with the current, he began to respond."

Mary Dexter stretched. "Lot of variables though, Miss Gravestone. He responded well to both pulse rate and amplitude sweeps as well as single values."

One of the techs spoke up, Alice Inou, a woman of Japanese ancestry if Starla remembered correctly. "I think our goal here ought to be to find the right combination of pulse profile that will allow us to use the least current. We could be risking nerve desensitization or even damage."

Doctor Ivana Cherinko, a physiologist who'd watched the proceedings without a word nodded in agreement. "Miss Inou's assessment is correct, Miss Gravestone. There is evidence in the literature of detrimental long-term effects. I suggest we establish a test protocol consisting of the electrical variables along with such things as electrode placement and what kind of refractory period we should allow."

"We can't damage these guys. That's the bottom line. We've got to have a safe but effective stimulation profile," Mary Dexter said.

"How long," Starla said, crossing her arms

"A month, maybe less," Doctor Cherinko said.

"Equipment retrofit, Mary?"

"We're going to have to scrap the operation as it currently exists," Starla's lead tech replied. "I think a continuous harvest system. No more batch operation. We'll build maybe fifty harvest stations. One in and one out. We can dispense with the manual stuff. There'll be nothing more than initial lead placement and then removal once harvest is complete. We can probably even develop some kind of conformal system and dispense with adhesive electrodes entirely."

"Something the guards could put on, then?"

Mary Dexter nodded. "I think it's possible. Something maybe as simple as putting on a sock, once we establish electrode placement, that is."

"Okay," Starla nodded. "I think I can hold off the Carterson people two months if we tell them we've come up with a rapid and efficient method of production." She looked at her lab staff one by one. "Two months?"

"We can start on the retrofit right away. I have a pretty good idea of the way the system will need to operate taking into account restraints and collection apparatus," Dexter said. "Once Doctor Cherinko's and Miss Inou's stimulation profiles are perfected, it will just be a matter of plugging it all together."

"Okay," Starla said and yawned. She realized it was a very late hour. "One more thing, I want you to keep these guys assured that you're not going to hurt them. Listen to them. If they say something hurts, stop it or modify it. Remember, you get more flies with sugar, so they must enjoy the procedure or we'll be back to square one."

"What if they're too hard to handle like that one was?" a tech Starla didn't recognize said from behind Mary Dexter.

"We're not going to waste time with the ill-tempered ones. I've got security weeding out the problem children to send back anyway. There's no shortage of young first-timers coming in to replace them."

Starla marked the room of ladies again. "Remember, we're going to treat them well because these men will keep us in business. No verbal or physical abuse and I'll be reminding security also."

This, unfortunately, was a policy that would eventually fall by the wayside. Starla had forgotten about the adage that power corrupts.