Has It Come to This?

Story Info
The story of Sophia.
899 words
3.68
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's come to this? My pussy is soaking wet while my mouth is being invaded by a seventy year old man's cock!

I can still taste the previous two men's ejaculate, and now I'm tasting the current lover's pre come.

I look around, there are three men queued up, their dicks are in their hands. The guy in the corner smirking was the my first partner. And the fat bellied man in another corner was my second challenge. The third guy, currently fucking my mouth, has raging eyes as if all of his Christmases have come at once.

I'm Sophia, I'm twenty two. I come from a good family, i'm educated and wealthy. One day I fell for this guy named Carter who gets kicks out of seeing me re-enact his weird perversions. Also he's the reason I've just taken three loads of come from three guys aged above sixty. He is also the reason I'm about to bend over and welcomingly spread my arse cheeks.

"He wants this" I tell myself, as I part my lips. Bent over I summon the next gent. He wastes no time rampantly entering his cock inside me. It hurts as his cock is so dry but I show no pain. He fucks me as if he's short of time; violently pounding away at me, yanking my hair with one hand and spanking my arse with the other hand. He spits on me. It lands above my anus, drools down and on to his cock. He calls me names.

"You slut. Squeal you dirty pig!"

Finally I feel his cum shoot inside me and it drips out of my beaten pussy. He pulls out quick and I feel his mess fall out onto the sheets. The next guy jumps straight in. Another obese man with a tiny cock.

He fits into my cunt with ease and rams his thumb into my flirting arse hole.

"ouch" I sighed pleasurably. I push my arse against his thumb to show willing. He carries on pounding me.

He whispers "my cock is going up your arse in a minute."

I reply "please I want that so badly."

He pulls out of my pussy and prods it into my spit-greased anus. He slides his stumpy tool inside with ease and starts pumping. I am only coming because my fingers are rubbing my clit. His minuscule manhood just doesn't satisfy me. He sweats loads and I feel it dripping onto my back, arse and legs.

The next guy has a huge cock. Clearly impatient he comes over and places his 8" beast into my mouth and down my throat. The small cock in my anal canal meanwhile shoots a pathetic load. The man then ejects his cock and strangely sticks his tongue straight in there which actually feels kind of nice.

Mr 8" now decides he wants a go at my arse too and works his way round back.

The first two men are now standing in front of me and stare at me creepily. I give them seductive eyes as I feel a monster cock start entering my arsehole!

I feel as if I'm being stabbed in my arse. It stretches painfully yet I am utterly fulfilled!

One of the others instructs me to climb onto him. Im now being double penetrated. I can feel the wrinkles on the cock in my pussy and the wrinkly balls of the guy in my arse as they slap against my cheeks.

"I need a pee break" I mumble.

The guy beneath me croaks "you can go here".

"I should use the bathroom" I say asking.

He pulls his cock out of my pussy and stares me in the eyes and says "piss over my cock and balls."

I cannot argue and so I push to relieve myself. I feel the cock still in my arse and I can feel my anus clenching at it as my pee dribbles out. I start to flood Him.

"hooray" a few of them cheer.

I feel disgusting and embarrassed.

"Has it come to this" I think in my head.

I'm finished pissing and the excited water sport freak starts wanking his cock about underneath me. I feel my piss splashing all around my thighs. He sticks it back in my pussy; just as a gigantic load fills my arse up. It feels like a pint and it's pouring straight out of me, and straight over the cock in my pussy.

They both pull out and the guy below me tells me to suck his cock.

I oblige of course and can instantly taste piss and semen but I gouge away as if I'm sucking a fucking tasty lollipop.

I want this to be over now so I really fucking go to town, hoping this cunt doesn't have a fucking stroke or something, I gag and force his cock down my throat. I feel my stomach hurling.

"YES" he whimpers. His creamy load shoots straight down the back of my tongue, as I continue swallowing, and straight into my belly.

They all walk away. I have a moment of shame as I stare at the floor. Then I get up and wipe my face. I walk to the door and grab my coat to cover myself.

Carter, my lover, had been sat in the corner the entire time.

He says "I'm proud of you."