Hashtag: Mia, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I don't know how many more questions and how many more strikes, something funny started happening to me. I was beginning to beg for it to be harder, groaning for him to give it to me stronger, and harder. I kept politely demanding it, always with a "Please, sir," attached.

Sometimes, he toyed a bit with me, but he always complied, always aware of my mental state. Sensing my stiffening, when too much was almost too much, he backed off for a few precious seconds to let me catch my breath. Or hearing my stifled moans, he knew he could strike more forcefully.

At some point, I reached a place I had never been before, a floating head space, a feeling of intense pleasure, and I began sobbing in gratitude, thanking him, saying his name over and over; and he then began to rub not only my tender buttocks, but also my back, down my arms, up my arms again down my back, and all the way to my calves and heels and soles.

When my breathing had returned a bit more to normal and my sobs had ebbed, he commanded me to get on my knees. In my state of mind, I was willing to do anything and everything he asked me. I could not refuse, nor did I want to.

He stood up and began to untie the drawstring of his velour pants. A slightly curved but very large and very erect cock revealed itself. I had been vaguely feeling something firm below me, although my attention was focused on the spanking. Now I was able to see what indeed had been probing me from below, and I gasped.

"Would you like to learn to suck a big cock, Ruby?"

"Yes, sir," I said, trying not to make it sound with too much conviction, and keeping my eyes cast downward.

"Is this the biggest cock you have ever seen Ruby?"

It was, and I had no trouble answering with conviction, "Yes, sir."

"Do you like this part of your job Ruby?"

I didn't rationally know, but in my altered state, I could well imagine, so I replied, "Yes, sir."

"Take me in your mouth, then, Ruby."

And I did, initially circling his circumcised head with my tongue, and then licking down the shaft, up the shaft, down the shaft, and up again, before actually surrounding the big head with my lips. Somehow, I summoned saliva that I didn't know that I had, and I got this massive man's massive cock thoroughly wet, wetter than I've ever gotten a man's cock before, I believed.

Coltrane wasn't asking questions anymore. He was starting to thrust into my mouth as I began to slide my lips down his shaft and up in a rhythmic motion to a beat in my own head. I couldn't take his length entirely, but nearly entirely.

I did pause, to let him catch his breath, as I heard the grunts coming more closely spaced in time, and I spread his arousal upward from his manhood by pressing my hands firmly on his pubis and sliding them under his shirt and up to his belly and chest, letting the friction of my rubbing heat up his torso. Then I licked down the shaft, and up, and down, and up, before building his frenzy to another plateau by taking my mouth around him again and descending down and up his shaft, in rapid pulses. I felt his hands grip my hair; I felt traction from his pulls, and again I sensed him being near, so I withdrew from his ruddy shaft and blew cold air all over his cock, as I again massaged his arousal upward to his abs and chest. I heard a pleasurable groan from him, and then, for the third time, swallowed his cock and furiously stimulated him.

When I could taste that he was about to cum, I braced for swallowing his load, but to my surprise, he withdrew, and using his hand to finish himself off, he ejaculated all over my face.

Warm dollops of cum hit my forehead, my right eyelid and eyelashes, my nose, and left cheek. I opened my mouth to receive what he kept milking out, but very little entered, falling on my breasts instead. After two maybe three minutes the expulsion stopped, and I took his spent member into my mouth and rolled my tongue around his head.

"Good girl," he puffed. But he didn't linger.

"Stay right here," he commanded. "Do not move. Don't touch a thing. Someone will be in to help you clean up."

He sidled sideways out from between me and the couch. He pulled up his pants, wrapped his smoking jacket around him, and cinched it with a belt. Then he walked adroitly to the door and left.

I wondered how long I would have to wait this time, enduring the thin carpet against my knees. But it wasn't long. The door opened, and not being able to move, I could not see who it was. But I recognized the fragrance of azalea that preceded my view.

She arrived before me. It was Mia. So, Mia, too. I couldn't believe it. She was in a kimono, a violet kimono with a gold sash. She smiled and walked over to me. "Stand up," she invited.

Then without a word she began kissing, sucking, tonguing, and swallowing Darius Coltrane's cum from my eyelash, my cheek, nose, chin, forehead, even the globs that clung to my breasts.

And when she had removed everything, she continued to kiss my chest, breasts, nipples and abdomen. Her right hand made circles around my belly button, and then her fingers descended into my triangle and she began with a gentleness I have never known, to make my hardening clitoris into tight wad of wanting.

But she didn't let me take my pleasure. Instead, she commanded,

"Pleasure me."

She undid her sash, lay back on the leather couch, brought her legs up and let them fall apart, revealing the most beautiful flower I had ever seen.

"Welcome to the Dalis," it seemed to say. I smiled. This was going to be a very surreal season, I thought, and I did my best, doing what I had never done before, in pleasuring another woman.

12