Anything to Get Out of a Ticket

Story Info
A hot redhead gets a new hobby.
828 words
4.11
17.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving down the highway thinking about the fight I just had with my husband and I heard a siren. I looked into my mirror to see a police car right behind my little red PT Cruiser convertible. I pulled over and parked, I had no idea how fast I was going so I unbuttoned my top a couple of buttons and checked my face in the mirror. I have been pulled over so many times for speeding and I always manage to sweet talk my way out of it. The officer came up to my window and asked for my paperwork. I leaned over to the glove box making sure to give him a good look at my butt and breasts. I was fumbling through the papers and I asked him why he pulled me over.

He said, "I think you know Nikki." I looked up at his face to see the same officer that pulled me over last time and I got a sinking feeling in my tummy.

"Hello its you! How are you?" I responded to him as if he was my best friend. He asked if I was still rushing to see my sick mother and I smiled up at him. So I asked if there was anything I could do to not get a ticket this time. I was wearing a low cut top and very short shorts. It was a really hot summer day.

He asked if I meant what he thought I meant in which I replied, "I don't know what you're thinking but I will do anything to get out of this ticket. My husband would kill me if I got one."

He said to follow him. I was afraid he would make me follow him to the police station for trying to bribe him with sex but he took me off the road onto a grassy trail. I was worried I would get stuck but the ground was hard from not having any rain in weeks. He stopped and I stopped behind him. He walked me to the rivers edge and pulled down his zipper. Then he said to show him how badly I wanted to escape this ticket. I looked at my reflection in the windshield of his shiny new police car and I thought, what a slut and then I knelt in front of him. I fished out his cock and started stroking it. It was larger than my husband's already and it was not even fully engorged. I looked up at him and then at his cock, still stoking it. He informed me that I needed to do more than just stroke it. I opened my mouth and sucked it in. I have always loved giving oral sex so I can't say I wasn't enjoying this. I sucked and sucked and he got harder. I could not fit all of it into my mouth, I tried! I looked up at him, he was really enjoying my work. I could feel his cock start to pulse, I knew it was almost over and then he pulled it out?

He said to take off my clothes and bend over onto the hood. I gulped. But I did as he commanded. I was standing there fully naked in the woods. This aroused me more than it should have, I thought. I bent over the hood and he came up behind me. He fed his cock into my pussy. He was gentle at first and then he wasn't! He got faster and harder as he went. I moaned and groaned so obviously enjoying his enormous cock. I lost count of how many times he made me cum before he unloaded on my butt! My legs were weak so he held me up and kissed me. I felt violated more from the kiss than anything else. But I just smiled at him.

I asked if I had earned my freedom without a ticket. He said I wasn't going to get a ticket but I wasn't exactly free. I looked at him puzzled and he turned me around, still naked and he pointed to his camera on his dashboard! He said that he has that recording now and I am going to be a good girl and drive slow and safely. He also said he took my cell number and I am to come when he calls me or the video would find its way to my husband. So I said, I would tell him you forced me. He smirked and replied there's no way anyone would believe that because of the way I came all over his hood and my face told the story of how much I had enjoyed it.

I knew I have no choice but to do as he'd ask. He said to rest up because there's a bachelor party for one of his police buddies next week and I am to be the star attraction!!