Hate Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
Tessa gets punished by Quinn again.
7.6k words
4.79
28.1k
45

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa sat at the dinner table of Seth's house, her eyes skipping around the faces of her friends. She was trying to look anywhere but at Quinn, but it was difficult. She had felt his heavy eyes on her for most of the meal, running over her chest every chance he could get. It did not help that the AC was blasting and it was freezing in the house. Her nipples stood out hard against the thin fabric of her dress and she knew that Quinn was not the only one staring at her chest tonight. It was humiliating and somehow still a turn on.

The ding of her phone alerted her to a text message, and she scooped it up to find one from Quinn.

You look fucking hot tonight, whore.

His words from the small screen taunted her. Tessa sighed and rolled her eyes as she turned her phone back off. Almost immediately it dinged again. Tessa didn't dare look at Quinn as she glanced back down at her phone.

But you look better like this.

Tessa dreaded what she feared she might find, but she forced herself to open the attachment that he had sent her. Her own face filled the phone screen, her eyes staring prettily upward as she sucked on Quinn's giant dick. Quickly she deleted the picture from her phone. He must have taken a screen grab from the video he had made.

Another ding.

Admit it. You like the taste of my cum.

Tessa ignored him and set her phone face down on the table beside her plate. He didn't seem upset that she was ignoring him. He merely smirked at her from across the table and went back to eating his dessert. For her part, Tessa tried to concentrate on the conversation that she had been having with Kate and Andrea.

After dessert was finished the wine began to flow. Tonight, she accepted a glass of white as Seth made his way around the table with a bottle.

"I'm gonna go have a smoke." Quinn announced after a moment before he pushed himself up. Again, Tessa refused to look at him. A few people called goodbye as he slipped from the room. A few moments later she heard the back door open and close.

"What did you think of the pie?" Kate was saying as she gestured down and their cleared dessert plates. "I thought it was delicious."

"It was great." Tessa replied unenthusiastically as she sipped at her wine. The ring of her phone saved her from having to make any more small talk.

"Ignore it." Kate bade her. "Work can wait."

"Easy for you to say. You are your own boss." Tessa scoffed. With that she pressed and talk button and brought it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello whore." Quinn's voice rumbled in her ear. Tessa straightened in her seat as a jolt rippled through her body. Quinn was already continuing before she could say a word. "You have two minutes to get your ass out to the pool house. Take even a second longer and you'll regret it."

"Wait, that's not enough time." Tessa protested.

"Better get going." He laughed in her ear before the line disconnected.

"Shit." Tessa growled as she began to push herself up.

"Where are you going?" Kate gasped.

"Work emergency, I need to call my boss." Tessa tried to think fast and come up with a reason she needed to go outside alone. "I'll be back in a bit."

"Tell your boss he's a slave driver." Kate pouted as she moved away from the table. Tessa ignored her as she headed for the back door.

Quickly she slipped outside and hurried across the patio. Seth's backyard held a large pool and hot tub, along with a giant patio area littered with expensive furniture. Tessa made her way around the pool and toward the pool house. The first door that she found was locked and she cursed again as she rattled the handle. Quickly she hurried to the other side and found the door there unlocked. Tessa pulled the door open and tumbled inside.

"You're late." Quinn's voice emanated from the murky room before her.

"I would have made it if that door hadn't been locked." Tessa pointed out. "You did that on purpose. You set me up for failure."

"Maybe so." He shrugged as he moved toward her.

"Asshole." Tessa snarled as she took a step backward. Why was she here? She hated this man. No amount of orgasms would ever change that.

"There's that smart mouth that I hate." He snarled as he took a stalking step toward her.

Tessa tried to jump back to the door, but he was already on her. The next thing she knew he had grabbed her by her wrist and twisted it up behind her. Tessa moaned as she stood on her tiptoes to alleviate the pressure. As she did, it hiked her already impossibly short skirt upward and exposed her pussy to him. She was panty-less and freshly waxed as he had demanded, and her bald pussy glistened with her already flowing juices.

"At least you listened." He said as he reached down to cup the mound between her legs. "Even if you can't follow simple orders and get someplace on time."

"You're a bastard." She growled up at him.

"Guilty." He laughed as his hand slipped down into his pocket. From it he produced a pair of handcuffs. "I came prepared this time."

As he said it, he snapped the handcuffs around her wrists. This time they were bound in front of her. The moment she was secure he spun her in his arms and forced her toward the door. For a moment she thought that he was going to make her go outside with him and fuck her on the lawn chairs for all to see. But at the last moment he lifted her shackled hands upward and slipped them over a coat hook on the back of the door. It was high above her head, and she was forced up onto her tiptoes once again. She gave the hook a tug, but it was secure. She now was bound facing the door, helpless with her back to him.

"I brought a few toys from home." He informed her as he produced a gag from his pocket. He slipped the ball of it into her mouth before tightening the strap around her head. "Comfy, princess?"

"Fugg ew!" She tried to yell at him. Her words were muffled but he still understood.

"No, but I'm going to fuck you. Repeatedly. But first ... I warned you that there would be a punishment if you were late."

Tessa heard a rustling sound behind her and craned her neck to find him taking off his belt. She jerked and tried to pull her hands off the hook, but it was too high. Quinn pulled her tight skirt all the way up so it was bunched around her waist, exposing her entire lower half to him.

"You brough this on yourself." He warned her before there was a zipping sound and the first belt lash fell across her ass. Tessa jumped and screamed at the pain, but it was muffled by the gag.

In that instant she knew that he had planned this. Why else bring the gag other than to keep her from screaming so loudly that it alerted the others? The fact that he had been thinking about her all this time and planning what he was going to do was somehow hot. She felt heat rush straight to her pussy even as he landed another blow across her ass. She jumped and screamed once again but somehow there was pleasure mixed in with the pain in her voice.

Another delicious lash of his belt, another confusing jolt of pleasure to her pussy.

Over and over he whipped her, not stopping until her backside was throbbing. There was a pause where she heard another click of a camera shutter before she felt him slide up behind her.

"Look at that work of art." He was right behind her now, the heat of his body maddeningly close to her. He lifted his phone to show her, and she found yet another close-up picture of her ass, this time with an intricate web of red welts crisscrossing her flesh.

Quinn moved over to a nearby bookstand and propped up his phone, taking great care as he positioned it just right. Tessa was horrified to realize that he was setting it up to record the whole thing. She could see the length of her body on the view screen. The phone gave a happy beep as he pressed the record button, and a red light came on to indicate that it was now recording her humiliation.

Quinn smirked at her as he sauntered toward her. Once he reached her, he took her by her shoulders and flipped her around. Her hands were still secured to the hook above her, but she now found herself facing him.

"Let's see those tits." He murmured as he balled his hands around the stretchy fabric of her dress and guided it downward. Inch after inch of her skin was exposed to him, her tits finally bouncing free. Yet he did not stop until he pulled the dress down over her hips and let it pool to the ground beneath her feet. There she stood before him, completely naked and totally vulnerable to his whims.

"You're soaking wet again." He said as he rammed two fingers into her pussy. Tessa arched her back and tried to gain some purchase on her tiptoes. "Do you always get this wet, or is it just for me?"

As he said it he shoved his fingers up as far as they would go and began to undulate them inside of her. Tessa moaned as he hit her g-spot and felt a red haze of pleasure tear through her.

"It's just for me, isn't it?" He goaded as he fingered her. "You dirty whore, getting so turned on by someone you hate. But you've never been fucked by a real man, have you?"

She moaned as she began to grind her hips into his hand. He chuckled at her response as he reached between them and unzipped his pants. His cock immediately sprang free, large and hard as it searched for her. Quinn gave her not a moment to prepare herself. The next thing she knew his hands were beneath her thighs, lifting her up and guiding her legs around him. With one deep thrust he rammed his cock into her. Tessa's head rolled back with a moan at the feel of him. The weight of her body was dragging her downward and impaling her on his cock, the feel of it driving her half to madness.

"You're so wet." He groaned as he began to fuck her.

Tessa was pinned between him and the door, the cool wood behind her pressing into her throbbing ass as he pounded into her. He grunted with every thrust, slamming into her as hard as he could. Tessa took the pain and reveled in it. She began to moan into her gag as his hips worked into a steady rhythm. All she could do was wrap her legs as tightly around him as they would go and let the sensations take her.

Quinn said nothing else as he fucked her. His grunts and groans spoke for him as her own moans rumbled from the back of her throat. He buried his face in her shoulder and she felt his hot breath burst against her skin before his lips claimed her neck. He was sucking and biting, Tessa not even caring that he might be leaving marks. She was so tied up in in her ecstasy that she no longer cared about anything except the feel of his dick slamming into her.

Tessa felt an orgasm beginning to build and her muffled moans turned high and tight. His fingers tightened and dug into the tender flesh of her thighs. And when she came, her tight pussy dragged him with her. His entire body spasmed and his hips snapped up as he buried his dick to the hilt inside her pussy. She felt him jerking within her as he sprayed his hot load into the very center of her being. Tessa was glad that she had heeded his warning and taken care of birth control.

Once he was spent, he collapsed against her, their sweat slicked bodies pressed tightly together. Finally, he looked up at her, his dark blue eyes hungrily searching her face.

"Did you cum?" He asked her, even though he already knew the answer.

She tried to say yes but the gag prevented it. Instead, she bobbed her head before she dropped it back down against the door.

"That's a good slut." He praised as he pulled his dick out of her. She felt his spent cum rush down her leg and the absence of him inside her left her feeling empty. "You're not allowed to go back to the party until you come three more times."

She wanted to tell him that it was impossible, but she knew that if anyone could make her cum that many times, was him.

"Let's get started on number two." He purred into her ear as his hand dipped into his pocket once again. When he removed it, he wore a small device on his pointer finger. He pressed a button on its side and a soft hum filled the air. Tessa moaned as she realized what it was. She tossed her head, but he didn't care about her protest. He merely pressed the vibrating finger massager into her clit and set a jolt of pure shock ripping through her. She was still so sensitive from her last orgasm that to have him fondling her clit with a vibrator so soon afterward almost sent her immediately over the edge. Somehow she managed to control herself.

"Trying to fight it, huh?" He murmured as he pressed the massager tighter into her clit and began to rub. "Get it through your head, whore. I own you and I own this pussy. I will make you come any time I want."

Tessa hated it, but she knew it was true. She hadn't needed to come here tonight. He had threatened her with the pictures, but she believed deep down inside that he never would have sent them to her boss. But she had still come because there was a part of her that wanted this. She wanted to be used by this man that she detested. The fact was humiliating enough, but he was more than happy to remind her that she belonged to him now and that sent hot shame flooding through her along with a horrifying flood of pleasure.

Tessa was beginning to grind her hips into his hand once again and he chuckled at her reaction. His pulsing finger began to speed up until her clit felt like it was primed to explode under his touch. And when the second orgasm ripped from her, she threw her head back with a wild scream of pleasure. It was still muffled by the gag, but it was an animalistic sound none the less. She was left panting as she hung from the door, her chest heaving and her breasts thrusting enticingly up in the air.

"Dirty whore." He chuckled as he reached up to slap her breast. Tessa couldn't disagree with him. Only a dirty whore would let him fuck her like this. "Listening to you scream made me hard again."

As he said it, he rubbed the length of his cock along her quivering thigh. She wanted to beg him to stop. She could not take any more of this. But the gag prevented her from protesting. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Quinn was already lifting her up and freeing her from the hook on the door. Her wrists throbbed painfully as the pressure was relieved and Tessa knew that she was likely to bruise. She was going to have to wear long sleeves to work for a while. Once she was free, she pressed her feet flat on the ground and slumped against the door, but he was not giving her a moment to recover.

"On your hands and knees." He barked at her as he grabbed her by the hair and yanked her to the ground. She hit it hard, and pain flared through her knees. He didn't seem to care. He was already pressing her down by her shoulders until she found her head resting on her folded arms and her red ass sticking straight up in the air for him. He was already behind her, his insistent knees nudging her legs open. Her pussy was spread wide for him and Tessa realized that he had angled her toward the camera so it would have a perfect view. She didn't have time to worry about that. The head of his cock was already pressing into the wet folds of her pussy. He slowly slid the length of his cock into her until he bottomed out. He was maddeningly slow once again as he pulled all the way out of her, before slowly entering her again. Over and over he did this, his movements painstakingly slow and meticulous. And every time he did, she whimpered in protest. She just wanted him to pound into her and make her forget her own name. She moaned into the gag and tried to form words but it muffled the sound before it could leave her.

"What was that?" He chuckled as he listened to her. "Got something to say? Just take off the gag and spit it out."

At his direction she reached behind her and loosened the buckle of the gag. She tossed it distastefully away and licked at her dry lips even as he slid ever so slowly into her once again.

"Please no..." She moaned as she tried to press her hips back into him. "Faster."

"Like this?" He chuckled as if indulging a child as he began to speed up.

"Harder." She moaned past the chattering of her teeth. "Please fuck me harder."

"I love it when you beg." He growled before he took hold of her hips and rammed into her pussy from behind. She cried out at the force of it ... at the utter violence of that thrust. But he did it again, and then again, the thrust of his hips pounding his dick into her already abused pussy. "Is that what you want?!"

"Yes!" She cried out as she began to rock backward to meet every one of his forward thrusts.

"Say it!" He demanded as he grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head backward.

"I want you to fuck me hard!" She howled before another thrust sent her teeth rattling. In an instant she recovered. "I want you to pound my pussy."

"That's not your pussy, it's my pussy." He corrected. "Say it!"

"This is your pussy!" She howled. Little zings of electricity were shooting through her body -- starting at her pussy and reaching every cell of her being.

"And you're my whore." He reminded her.

"Yes!" She gasped as that thick dick pounded into her. Her body jerked with every thrust and made her tits bounce the way he liked it.

"Say it." His voice was warning as he gave her hair another firm tug.

"I'm your whore!" She almost felt like crying as she said it.

How had she ended up here? Her pussy being used and stretched as the man that she loathed commanded her body on a whim? She hated Quinn, she could not belong to a man like that. But as quickly as the thought entered her head it was gone. Because he did own her. He could do whatever he wanted to her and her traitorous body would respond in delight. And as the realization hit her, an explosion of pleasure and agony swept through her as her third orgasm ripped through her. He still had ahold of her hair and gave it a mighty yank, pulling her body back onto his cock and fusing them together as tightly as he could as he shot a load of cum deep inside of her for the second time today.

The second that it was over he released her hips and she toppled down into the floor beneath him. She curled in on herself, exhaustion and euphoria both gripping her so completely. She heard him move but did not bother to look up at him. A moment later he was back, and she forced her eyes to crack and glance upward. He stood above her holding his phone, the shutter clicking rapid fire as he went back to taking pictures.

"What would our friends think if they could see you right now?" He asked her as he hunkered down and took a close up shot of her pussy as it oozed him cum onto the carpet beneath her. "What if I sent them all this picture? Would they know it was you? Maybe Jake would." He spoke of her ex-boyfriend so callously. They had ended things on good terms and still remained friends to this day. Tessa knew that Jake would be distressed to see her in a state such as this. "Was he the one you came for?"

"No." Tessa answered the question, her voice an exhausted whisper.

"Good." He nodded as he set the phone aside and nudged her onto her back with his foot.

"Please, no more." She moaned as she tried to scoot away from him.

"You don't get to tell me no." He informed her. "But you're lucky that I want to take a break. But I'm not done with you yet. You owe me one more orgasm before you are allowed to leave."

Tessa moaned and curled into a ball as he stepped over her and headed into the small kitchenette on their right. She heard him rummaging around in the fridge for a moment before he reappeared, slowly sipping a cold bottle of water. He didn't offer her any though, even though she was parched.

"I wish I could take you in there and fuck you in front of them." He informed her. "I would throw you right down on the dinner table and make you scream my name. That's always been my fantasy -- to fuck you while a bunch of people watch. What's your fantasy, whore?"

12