All Comments on 'Hate Sex Pt. 02'

by sweetNspicyOne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First and foremost. I like this story. It´s edgy and hard enough to give me a thrill but with enough finesse that it isn´t just a flat rape.

I would very much like to know what he thinks right now. What does he really thinks of himself and her. Is he a narcissist? Is he a psychopath? If not how does he rationalize what he´s doing?

Is he afraid that she uses her home advantage to set him up? I in his position would be afraid. She is this hot shot smart as a whip lawyer. I would be very careful if I intended to - pun intended - fuck with her... on her own turf with her having the home advantage.

It would be very simple for her to get some very incriminating pics and vids of him ´forcing´ and ´raping´ her. Used not for him to stop but as a garantie for mutual destruction just to make sure that if eeeeever this pics make their way into my professional life, those pics make their way into yours as well.

Having a law degree myself, I would expect nothing less from a from a fellow lawyer. We study game theory for a reason.

5 stars.

CityWolfCityWolf10 months ago

Love it. I kind of have a sick mind and love it when her lust and stupidity lead to complete humiliation. Don't know if the rest of this saga is complete or not, but my preference is for him to humiliate her more and more, make it less sexually rewarding for her, gather more pictures, videos and evidence to blackmail her into slavery and finally totally ruining her life. But like I said I have a sick mind. Keep up the good work.

Funsize82Funsize8210 months ago

I can’t get enough of these two. Please do more! Great writing

EssEssCehEssEssCeh10 months ago

I really like the story so far. I especially like that it is hinted that she doesn't believe that he wouldn't actually go through with his threats to destroy her life.

I would urge you to NOT follow in the direction that citywolf advized. While it is only my personal preference I think that life's too short for depressing smut and on this site are downwardspiral stories who end with the destruction of the heroine aplenty.

Thank you for sharing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you so very much for making the effort to write this excellent story. Please continue so we can see what happens to Tessa and Quinn

MarriPetXMarriPetX10 months ago

this is amazing... please keep going

julianmarquezjulianmarquez10 months ago

This is pretty hot so far, can't wait for the rest. It must be the (twisted) romantic in me but I'm curious about whether their feelings will pivot from hatred to something else, or what'll happen if she meets another guy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Agree with the lawyer and EssEssCeh! Would make sense for Tessa to gather some evidence herself so they could continue having their hate sex. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love/Hate relationships exist as do Dom/sub relationships. In this case they are both Dom/Sub's to the other for sex. To much violence. Tone it down make it rough sex, which they both crave. Turn it around sometimes make Tessa (Dom) to Quinn (Sub). She teases him. They both get sex anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous