Hate Sex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa went still at that. She didn't want to say this in front of him. But she had a feeling that he already knew.

"Answer me." He commanded.

"This." She finally whispered as a shudder tore through her. "Not with you, but my fantasy has always been this."

To be tied up and used by a domineering man, one that would take whatever he wanted and not give a shit for about her pleasure or needs. One that would punish her for disobedience, pain morphing into pleasure. To be the property of a strong, uncaring man that would own every piece of her down to her very soul.

"You're getting what you want." He said as he took another long swig of his water. "And some day, you're going to make sure I get what I want."

Tessa stilled at his words. Voyeurism did not appeal to her. It was humiliating enough that Quinn got to see her like this but others? The thought was unfathomable.

Several long moments stretched in silence where he studied her thoughtfully. Tessa closed her eyes and bore his scrutiny well. After a moment she heard him finish off the water before he moved back across the room. She heard him fiddling with something and she craned her neck to watch him as he set up the camera on his phone once again. He was preparing for round four. Tessa let out a soft moan and turned her face away from him. He pussy could not take another pounding.

"Stand up." His voice demanded.

For a moment she considered ignoring him but she knew that would not end well for her. So tiredly she rolled onto her side before she pushed herself up onto her knees. Tessa took a deep breath and stood, her legs threatening to buckle beneath her but somehow she was able to force herself to move toward him. She did not stop until she was directly in front of him. Yet that still was not close enough for his liking. He grabbed her cuffed wrists and pulled her forward, guiding her hands down to his cock and wrapping her fingers around him.

"Rub it." He demanded. This Tessa could do. So she wrapped her hands around his dick and began to jerk him off.

"Mmmm." The sound slipped from him as he let his eyes drift shut and ground his hips into her hands.

Tessa was relieved by this turn of events. She did not even attempt to protest as his lips sought out hers and he kissed her hard and deep. Each kiss blended into another as he forced her lips open and plundered her mouth with his tongue. He was moaning into her mouth now as he smashed his lips into hers and ground his hips against her hands. She was convinced that she was close to getting him to cum but just as he began to tremble against her, he pulled abruptly away.

"Didn't think it would be that easy, did ya?" He laughed as he looked down at her startled face. Quickly he spun her around until her back was to him. The next thing she knew he had shoved her down over the arm of the couch. Tessa went with an oomph, the air being driven her lungs as it dug painfully into her stomach. He moved up behind her and kicked her feet apart so she was spread wide open before him. Tessa hoped that he just fucked her fast and got this over with quickly.

"I love seeing your ass red like this." He murmured as he ran his hands over the warm welts. "Honestly ... I just love your ass. It's cute and perky, just like your tits."

As he said it, she felt his hands cease their caress of her flesh as he cupped her cheeks firmly and spread them before him. Tessa froze with the realization of what was happening even as he spoke the horrible words.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No..." Tessa moaned as she tried to squirm away from him. Her coworker from the law firm had once asked her if he could and she had refused. It had just seemed so unappealing to her, not to mention, painful. And that had been a normal sized man. Quinn would tear her apart with his giant cock.

"Good, a virgin hole." He chuckled as she felt something cold and slick being squeezed onto her backside. She could not see what it was, but assumed that it was lube at he and produced from his magical pocket of toys.

"Stop squirming." He warned her as he held her down over the couch with one strong hand pressed firmly into her back. "It will hurt less if you don't fight it."

As he said it he rubbed his slick finger around the rim of her puckered hole before slowly forcing it inside. Tessa cried out at the violation and clamped down around him.

"If you want me to tear up your asshole, keep doing that." He chuckled before he began to move his finger in and out of her.

Tessa took a deep breath and endeavored to relax. He had her pinned and helpless. Time and time again he had shown her that didn't care about her comfort or desires. If this was what he wanted to do to her, there would be no stopping him. Still Tessa felt it as tears squeezed passed her tightly shut eyes as he sawed his finger in and out of her. A second one soon joined it and Tessa let out a small sound of protest at the pain. He said nothing to sooth her, merely continued to move his fingers in and out of her asshole. When he pushed a third finger inside of her, she arched her back and tossed her head in negation.

"Calm down princess." He laughed at her distress. "We haven't even gotten to the main show yet."

Those thick fingers began to move again and he flexed them as he dipped them down into her. Tessa felt her asshole being stretched around those strong fingers. Tessa lost all concept of time as he worked on her. She had no idea how long it had been before he finally pulled his fingers out of her. He did not give her a moment to adjust as he kicked her feet apart as far as they would go and once again used his hands to spread her ass cheeks in front of him. She felt the tip of his penis press into the tight bud before he poured more lube over the length of him. Ever so slowly he began to push inside of her. Her breath was forced from her body as a strangled moan escaped her lips. Pain flared through her ass like a living thing and her flesh was stretched to its limits.

"Stop ... it hurts." She moaned into the couch cushions, but he did not care.

"Shut up and take it." He growled as he continued to force his massive cock into her tight ass. Inch by torturous inch he went until he bottomed out and his balls came to rest against her flesh. "Oh my god, your ass is so tight."

He seemed to take a moment to savor it before he began to move. Her cuffed hands clawed around the couch cushion beneath her face as he began to fuck her ass in earnest. She made no sound ... she was quite incapable of it. All that escaped her locked throat was a long wheeze every time his cock thrust into her.

He began to grunt as he pulsed his hips forward and even though she could not see his face, she imagined that his eyes were closed as he concentrated on the sensations. All she could feel was pain. There was no pleasure for her in this act.

Quinn's body was shaking now and she could tell that he was already fighting an orgasm. She had brought him too close to the edge when she had jerked him off and now the tightness of her ass was pushing him over. He seemed annoyed by the fact. Tessa realized that he had wanted to play with her longer but the sheer tightness of her ass was driving him toward an early orgasm. He gave in and sped up, his balls slapping against her thighs as he pounded her ass. She felt his fingers digging into her hips and knew that she would bear the bruises of them as well.

"Holy shit!" He cried with one final thrust. He buried his entire length in her ass as he shot his load deep into the center of her. His body shook and shivered against her as he savored the sensations.

"I thought I loved your pussy but your ass is my new favorite thing." His voice was gruff when he finally spoke. As he said it, he pulled slowly backward. Tessa moaned and he popped free from her ass and she found herself empty yet again. "You made me cum too fast."

It was said with a slap at one ass cheek. Pain arched through her but she was too exhausted to move away from him.

"No fourth orgasm for you." He informed her as he stared down at her limp body for a moment before grasping her by her shoulders and hauling her upward. He turned her and positioned her on the arm of the couch so she was sitting on it, staring up at his hard face. "I'll let it slide this time since that was new for you but next month if you don't cum with my dick in your ass there will be hell to pay. So you better find a way to relax and enjoy it."

"Next month I'm hosting." Tessa's voice was sluggish.

"So?" The word was annoyed.

"So, if I'm hosting, I can't leave in the middle of a party so you can fuck me." She replied rationally.

"I'll get creative." He shrugged simply as he grabbed her hands and produced a handcuff key out of his pocket. He was already talking again as he began to unlock them from around her wrists.

"Next month, I want the same thing. No bra or panties and a freshly waxed pussy. It felt so nice and smooth when I fucked you today. Buy a new dress. My favorite color is blue. But make sure it shows off your tits."

"Any other demands?" She snorted flippantly.

"Just for you to shut your fucking mouth." He snapped as his hand roughly grabbed her by the nape of her neck and forced her to look up at him. "We're not friends here. I'm not fucking you because I like you. I'm fucking you because I own you, and it's time you started acting like it. You're my property now. That makes you my slave. Do you understand me?"

"Yes." She gasped as she looked up at him in fear. This was the closest that she had seen him come to real anger in a very long time.

"Do you?" He seemed skeptical. "Just to prove that I own you even when we are not here together, I am going to give you homework while we are apart. Do you own a vibrator?" At that she nodded and he smiled brightly down at her, his mood shifting back to normal. "Sometime during the month you are going to make a video of you fucking yourself with your vibrator and you are going to send it to me. I don't care when. Surprise me. Just as long as I have it before our next meeting. And I want to see you cum. You still owe me an orgasm. Understood?"

"Yes." She whispered. At that he smiled. But it was not a smile of pleasure. It was predatory and frightening.

"That's my good little whore. Now get dressed, and get back to the party."

He finally moved out of her way and allowed her to stand up. Tessa made her way over to her red dress and pulled it on over her body. It fit her like a glove and showed every line and curve of her. She found her cell phone and shoes laying forgotten on the floor nearby and she quickly scooped them up before she hurried out of the pool house without another word to him.

Once she was outside, she hurried across the patio and if she was worried he would come flying out of the pool house and grab her and force her back inside. Yet he didn't follow. Tessa slipped back into the house and found her way back to the party, smoothing down her wild hair as she plastered on a bright smile and rejoined her friends at the table. Nothing was amiss. They had barely noticed she was gone. It annoyed her that she had been gone long enough to get her brains fucked out four times and no one had even missed her. She really did have shitty friends. And the shittiest of them all swaggered back into the room not five minutes later and sat back down in his spot without even glancing at her -- as if he just hadn't had his dick buried in her ass. Tessa had to push her annoyance aside and pretend like nothing had happened. Because it if ever got out to their friends that she was letting Quinn fuck her, she would not be able to handle the shame. So she kept her face neutral and the conversation light. She just needed to get through the next hour and she would be able to leave this house and Quinn far behind.

**********

Tessa sat on her big bed, hesitation gripping her. It had been three weeks since the last dinner party and she was only one week away from the next one that she would have to host. And she had not forgotten that Quinn had given her homework. He never reminded her that she owed him a video, but she knew what the consequences would be if she did not comply.

Despite the fact that she had not contacted him at all in the last three weeks, it had not stopped him from sending her multiple pictures of herself, each more humiliating than the last. And they always came at the worst times. The first had been while she was in a staff meeting with the partners. She had looked down at her phone to find a close-up picture of her own cum soaked pussy. Another time she had been out to lunch with a few of her coworkers and her phone had dinged only to find a picture of him with his dick in her ass. More had followed. At least a dozen pictures and short video clips of her getting fucked by him had kept popping up on her phone for the last three weeks. Now the time had come for her to send a video of her own.

Tessa was prepared. She had everything set up just right. There was no more putting it off. She took a deep, steadying breath as she reached forward and pressed the record button on her phone. She had set it up on a tripod that she had bought specially for the occasion.

Tessa sat back on her folded legs and turned her eyes to the camera. She said not a word as she brought her hands to the buttons of her oversized shirt and began to slowly pry them open. All the while she kept her face down but her eyes suggestively turned up to the camera. Finally, the buttons were all open and she shrugged out of her shirt and threw it off to the side. She untied her wrap skirt and tossed it to the floor as well. She was wearing a lacy push up bra and tiny thong panties and she could tell that they were already soaked. She hadn't thought that she would be so turned on by this, but she was.

Tessa trailed her hands all over her exposed skin before she let her fingers dip into her panties. She ran them though her juices before she brought her glistening fingers to her face and began to suck on them, all the while moaning and putting on a show for the camera. Once they were clean, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. He tits sprung free and she cupped them, kneading and squeezing her tender flesh. She tweaked her own nipples, pulling them hard until they stood out from her breasts like two hard discs. Once her tits were on full display for him, she slid her fingers back into her panties and began to rub her clit. She imagined what he would think while he was watching this. In her mind she imagined his dick growing hard. Would he jerk off to this video? Tessa hoped so.

She took her time, gasping and moaning as she rubbed circles around her clit. Once she was good and primed she pulled her hand out of her panties and hooked her fingers around the delicate lace. Slowly she began to pull them down. Inch by inch her pussy was exposed to the camera. Tessa only shifted so that she could ease them off of her legs. Once she was completely naked she leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wide for the camera. It was positioned at the foot of the bed but angled down at her so he would not miss a single second of the show.

Tessa let one hand dip down and spread her pussy lips, exposing her to him fully. With her free hand she reached down beside her and picked up her vibrator. A bottle of lube sat beside it, but she wasn't even going to need it. Her pussy was soaked.

Her vibrator was not particularly long but it was thick and had beads beneath the silicone that pulsed inside of her. Tessa turned it on and watched it as it sprang to life. She held it up for the camera to see before she slowly brought it to her pussy. She moved slowly as she guided it inside of her and suddenly wished that it was his big cock instead.

Tessa closed her eyes and imagined him above her, his dick ramming into her as he rutted at her like an animal. Tessa moaned at the image as she began to fuck herself with her vibrator. She moved it within her, her hands quick and firm. As she worked at her pussy she pushed the buttons until her little toy was vibrating at its highest speed. Tessa moaned and squirmed as her pussy gushed her juices down into the sheets below. She was not gentle with herself, because he was never that way and would want to see her fuck herself as roughly as he did. So she rammed the vibrator into her pussy, her cries becoming more high and frantic with each moment that passed. And when she found herself on the edge or orgasm she reached up and gave one nipple such a firm pinch that it sent pain flaring through her ... but that was exactly what she wanted.

Tessa threw her head back with a scream as an orgasm tore through her. Her toes curled and her back arched as her pussy grabbed ahold of the vibrator and held it securely inside of her.

Once she was spent, she fell back down to the bed, her body shaking as the delicious aftereffects of the orgasm ripped through her. She let herself lay just like that for a moment, her vibrator still humming merrily inside her spent pussy, before she slowly slid it out of her.

Tessa ever so slowly pushed herself up, her chest heaving and her body glistening with sweat. Once she was kneeling on the bed in front of the camera once again she lifted the vibrator to her lips and pressed a kiss into its tip before she offered the camera one last coy smile and ended the recording.

Tessa took a few moments to compose herself before she slid from her bed and pulled a silky robe on. She washed her hands and the vibrator before she turned her attention to her phone. Part of her wanted to watch the video that she had just made but she didn't dare. She didn't want to see herself that way. Besides, she had a feeling that he was just going to pull video stills from it anyway and send them to her over the course of the coming week. Instead, she simply sent the video to him.

Once it was on its way, she felt the tension leave her body. No matter what happened now, she had done what she was told. At least he would not take it out of her ass next week. Tessa wondered if he would tell her once he watched it. She would never know if he did, unless he chose to tell her about it.

Tessa attempted to go about her evening just as she normally would. She made herself a quick dinner and afterward, settled into her office with copies of briefs scattered before her. She still had a lot of work to do tonight. But she was just getting settled in when she heard her phone ding. Her breath froze within her. Was it him?

But it could have been anyone. Work, one of her friends ... hell, even spam. She was going to have to assign him his own text tone so she would know when it was him. For now, her fingers shook as she scooped up the phone. She was rewarded with a new text from Quinn, along with a photo attachment.

Look what you did to me.

Tessa quickly opened the attachment and found a picture of his dick. It was rock hard, one of his hands wrapped around it and a little bubble of cum on its tip. For the first time since he had started sending her dirty pictures, she did not erase this one. And in another first, she responded to his message.

Did you enjoy the show?

Yes I did, dirty slut. Were you thinking of me when you rammed that vibrator in your pussy?

Yes. Was her simple response. Why bother lying to him? A long beat passed before his response popped up on her phone.

The next time I see you, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't walk right for a week.

Is that a promise, or a threat? She asked him with a grin.

Both.

Good. Was all she said before she switched her phone to silent and got back to work. Still, she could feel her pussy dripped into the leggings that she was currently wearing. Her mind kept conjuring images of him punishing her pussy for her teasing him. She only hoped that reality lived up to her imagination.

12