Hate Sex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to do this." She moaned as she tried to turn her face away from the window.

"I don't really give a shit what you want." He informed her before he grabbed her hair and forced her to look back at the window. "Let them see your pretty face."

And with that he got to work. His first order or business was fastening restraints to her. He informed her that it was called a frog-restraint as he began to buckle her in. He fitted the first strap tightly around her right thigh. It had two shackles on it and he attached the first one to her right wrist before forcing her to bend her right ankle behind her for the second cuff. Once her right side was secure he repeated it for the left. When he was done, the awkward pull of the restraints forced her to perch face down on the bed with her ass sticking straight up in the air and all of her weight balanced on her torso.

"Let's give them a taste of what brought us here." He chuckled as she felt him squirt lube on her pussy. The stress of what was happening had dried her up but he was not going to let that deter him. The next thing she knew, something hard was being pressed into her pussy. Tessa craned her neck and found him pushing a large dildo into her. She squirmed and tried to wiggle away from it but the restraints kept her wide open for him. By now her pussy was accustomed to taking his giant cock so it readily accepted the dildo. With a flick of his fingers he turned it on, jumping straight to it's highest setting without bothering to warm her up first. Tessa moaned and arched her back as he began to move it in and out of her.

"That's it princess, give them a show." Quinn encouraged. Once again her head was spinning and her body started to melt as the alcohol took over.

Quinn continued to move the dildo in and out of her and Tessa was swept away by her emotions. Shame and humiliation roiled within her, but also a confusing burst of pleasure and exhilaration. She could not help but think of the people in the hall that were watching them ... watching her. They were turned on by her. She bet they were all imagining that it was them in here with her tied down and her vulnerable pussy open for the taking. They were probably all imagining what they would do to her if they could. But it was Quinn that controlled her. Quinn who decided what happened to her body. And she realized that he was getting to live his fantasy right now. Complete domination of her in front of others. He was still punishing her for high school by owning her now. And Tessa was loving every degrading second of it.

"Tell me when you're coming." Quinn demanded over the sound of the whirring dildo.

Suddenly she realized that her pussy was wet from her own juices now and they mixed and mingled with the lube and sent it dripping down her thigh. She was trying to buck her hips but the restraints were keeping her immobile. Her moans were growing, coming high and needy now.

"I'm coming..." Her voice began to shake as she felt the pleasure build. But the second that she spoke he pulled the dildo out of her pussy.

"No you're not." He informed her with a laugh as she howled in frustration and anger. He tossed the dildo to the side and the next thing that she knew, he was in front of her. His shirt was hanging open to expose his well muscled chest, and he pulled his pants down around his ass as he settled in in front of her. One hand balled in her hair and forced her head up at an unnatural angle.

"Suck my dick." He snarled as he swayed his hips side to side and slapped her sharply across her cheeks with his cock. Tessa opened her mouth as commanded and immediately he shoved himself inside. Tessa choked and gagged, doing her best to suck on him as he began to thrust into her throat. He had her head between his hands, holding her steady as he slid between her lips.

"You like to get fucked in the face, don't you?" He asked as he ground into her. She tried to responded but her words were cut off by his dick. He pulled out of her mouth briefly to allow her to answer.

"Yes!" She gasped for air as she said it.

"Tell the people out there what you like." He demanded.

"I like your cock in my mouth! I like the taste of your cum!"

"Then drink it all." He growled as he shoved his dick back into her mouth. Tessa gagged as he immediately bottomed out. Her chin rested against his balls as he began to slide in and out of her throat.

"She's deep throating me." He moaned to those people watching in the hall. "Holy shit, this bitch can suck a dick!"

As he said it he pulled back and Tessa took a desperate gasp for hair before he slammed into her once again. His thrusts were becoming more frantic, spurred on by the fact that he had an audience. In and out, Tessa gasping and gagging but still sucking his cock with abandon. Finally he slammed into her with a howl and she felt his cock jerk wildly in her throat. Desperately she swallowed, his cum hot and salty in her mouth. Finally he pulled his cock out of her with a contented moan. Tessa dropped her head down to the bed, her body heaving as she gasped for breath.

"You did good." He informed her as he made his way back around the bed and disappeared behind her once again. "I think you earned a reward."

Another squirt of lube hit her and this time she was horrified to feel him start to play with her ass. Tessa moaned as he worked a finger into her. This time it didn't hurt as much. She must have been getting used to it. He inserted a second finger and worked her asshole for a few minutes before he pulled his hand away. Tessa was confused by this. Normally he used three fingers when prepping her simply due to the sheer size of his cock. She tried to craned her neck to look behind her and she could tell they he was messing with something in front of him, his hands hovering around his cock as if attaching something to it. And when he finally turned so she could see, Tessa let out a deep moan at what she saw. He had attached something to his penis, another dildo somehow nestled above his own cock which was already hard again. Tessa realized that he had found a way to double penetrate her without having to share her with another man.

"Ready to have two holes filled at the same time?" He asked her as he lined his cock up with her pussy while bringing the dildo to her ass. Tessa clenched her hands into fists as he began to bear down. Ever so slowly he eased into her, her ass and pussy filling at the same time. The dildo was large but not huge and fit snugly inside her ass while his massive cock stretched her pussy. Tessa had never felt so full. Quinn pulled back before rocking forward again and Tessa gasped as she felt both move within her at the same time. He started out slow, his strokes meticulous and smooth but soon he began to gain momentum. He was usually so careful when he fucked her in the ass due to his size but the dildo was smaller than his dick so he was be was being a little rougher then normal. In and out he slid until he was all but slamming into her. He would groan with each thrust as she let out sharp gasps as the air was forced completely from her body.

"That's a good slut." He moaned as he began to slap her ass in time with each of his thrusts. "I can tell you want to cum. Scream for your fans."

Tessa was panting like a dog now as she moaned and squirmed before him. Tingles were racing through her and she knew that when she came, it was going to shatter her. He small cries of pleasure grew louder until the dam finally broke and an orgasm hit her like a tsunami. Tessa threw her head back was a scream so loud that she was sure they would have heard it outside even without the speakers. Her entire body spasmed as every muscle locked as one. Her pussy clamped down on his dick with such force that he could not stop himself from coming. Quinn slammed into her, burying his cock to the hilt as he sprayed another load of cum inside of her. After a moment he sagged, bracing himself with his hands on either side of her hips. Both he and the dildo stayed rammed inside of her, kept there by the weight of his large body.

"Oh my god..." Tessa whimpered beneath him.

"That's right. I am your god." He chuckled at her words as he finally pushed himself up. He pulled out of her, Tessa crying out as his cock and the dildo left her body.

"No more..." She moaned as she laid limply below him. Her arms and legs were numb but the restraints kept her locked firmly in place. "I'm done..."

"We're done when I say we're done." He informed her with a laugh. "And honey, I'm just getting started. But I do need a little rest."

As he said it he moved away from the bed. Her eyes followed him to the wall of toys. He had already taken the dildo attachment off of his dick and tucked himself back into his pants. He seemed to select two new items before he turned back to her.

"I thought you said that we're taking a break." Tessa protested.

"I'm taking a break." He corrected. "But there's not rest for the wicked, princess."

As he said it he pressed something cold and hard into her backside. Tessa tensed as her already abused asshole was forced open once again. Whatever it was short but thick and came to stop a few inches inside of her. But she could feel a rounded metal disc against her ass and realized with horror that he had just inserted a butt plug into her. Quinn gave the hard metal plug a forceful tap and Tessa yelped in shock and pain as it vibrated against her pelvic bone.

"Perfect." He grinned as he began to undo the straps of the frog restraint. One by one her arms and legs were freed and she let them fall down to the bed in exhaustion. Yet Quinn did not let her rest. His hands immediately slipped under her shoulders and hauled her up. He forced her to walk across the room until she was standing only a few feet in front of the window. This close she could see vague silhouettes on the other side and could tell that there were quite a few people watching them. Quinn pulled her to a stop and reached above him, chains rattling as he pulled a pair of shackles down from the ceiling. Tessa shuddered as he snapped them closed on her wrists. Next he reached down to snap other shackles on her ankles, these ones separated by a spreader bar designed to keep her legs wide open. Once each of her appendages was securely shackled, he pressed a button on the wall and the chains began to retract. Tessa's arms were guided upward and Quinn did not turn off the motor until her entire body was stretched taught. There she hung, her feet pressed flat on the ground and spread wide while her arms were chained above her. With her properly suspended, he produced the second item that he had taken from the wall. It was a small, u-shaped piece of silicone. He shoved it into her spread pussy and when he moved his hand away it stayed firmly in place thanks to the u-shape wrapping snugly around her pussy. The way it sat, it extended a few inches inside of her while the other end pressed firmly into her clit.

"Remote control." Quinn smirked as he showed her a little black box before slipping it into his pocket and heading for the door.

"Wait!" She gasped. "Where are you going?"

"To have some lunch." He replied as if it was the most obvious question in the world. "Just relax and give your fans a show. I'll be back in about an hour."

"No!" Tessa cried, but he was already pulling the door open. She caught a glimpse of several forms on the other side before he disappeared and the door swung shut behind him. Tessa looked around in panic as she tugged at the chains but he had secured her too tightly. She only had a moment to sit with the fear before the little device between her legs came to life. Tessa gasped in shock as the part inside of her began to vibrate even as the part on the outside felt like it was sucking on her clit.

"Oh god..." Tessa moaned as her head rolled backward. She had never felt anything like that before. Her chest heaved as her breathing began to speed up and she knew that the people on the other side of the glass were getting a spectacular view of her tits. The device continued to pulse and suck, her already tender clit responding in an instant. Soon her hips were undulating in time with it as if she was riding an invisible cock. Tessa clenched her hands around the chains and screamed as she came, her toes curling as she saw stars. The device continued to pulse for another moment before it suddenly shut down. He must have turned it off remotely.

Tessa's head rolled forward and hung limply. She just wanted to fall into the bed behind her and sleep but there was no rest to be hand in this position. If she passed out, all of the pressure would go to her wrists as she hung from the chains. But her widely spread feet made standing also difficult. Tessa shifted around as best she could, switching her weight from foot to foot as she tried to give herself a break. She had no idea how much time had passed but she was just starting to grow accustomed to her predicament when the device attached to her pussy sprang to life once again. Tessa cried out in shock before she began to rock her hips once again. The motion made her boobs jiggle and quiver as she fought the orgasm. But the sensations were too powerful and in the end she lost the fight with a wild cry. It took a long while for the device to shut off this time. He must have been out in the bar eating his lunch and unable to see when she came. A reprieve finally came and she slumped forward against the chains. The process repeated herself at unpredictable intervals. Device on, orgasm, device off, rest. Three more times he drove her to cum. She was left exhausted and her pussy throbbing by the time she heard to door open again.

"Miss me?" He asked with a grin.

"You asshole." She groaned in exhaustion at the sight of him.

"That wasn't very nice." The tisked at her as he disappeared behind her. She felt something metal hit the plug in her butt and it sent pain flaring through her body. "I just gave you a shit ton of orgasms. You should be more grateful."

"I hate you." She moaned as she tugged at the chains.

"You hate me, but you love being used by me." He pointed out as his big body pressed into her from behind. He pulled the device from her pussy before he reached up and circled her wrists with his large hands and pulled them down off the chains. Yet he left the cuffs firmly in place around her wrists even though they were no longer attached to anything. She could only imagine that he planned to use them later. Her arms dropped to her side in exhaustion as his own came up and circled her body. Due to the spreader bar still attached to her ankles, he had to duck walked her toward the window and Tessa found herself shoved up against it with an oomph. Her tits were squished against the glass and her cheek pressed tightly to it. She pressed her hands flat against the glass and tried to push herself away but he had be pinned. Her feet were still attached to the spreader bar so she was wide open and unable to defend herself as he entered her from behind.

"Admit it to these nice people." He prompted as he started to thrust into her. Tessa wanted to fight him but she was too exhausted, and even if she wasn't, she could never win against him. "Admit that you like it."

"I like it when you use me." She moaned against the glass. "But I hate you, you piece of shit."

"Such name calling for a filthy whore that walked in this bar willingly. You came when I called you, just like a dog."

"Fuck you." She growled, only to gasp when he thrust violently upward.

"No sweetheart, I'm the one fucking you. Because I own you. Tell everyone how you let someone you hate fuck you raw. Tell them."

"You own me." Tessa moaned as his big dick continued to ram into her from behind.

"And you like it." He laughed.

"Yes..." Tessa moaned, barely able to form a coherent thought in her addled brain. Between the alcohol, exhaustion and abuse, she had no concept for the world around her. All that existed was him and his dick.

"What do you like?" He prompted.

"For you to use me." She sobbed. "For you to own me.

"That's a good fuck toy." He groaned at her words. They were spurring his own excitement. He had hated her for so long, his anger and resentment over whatever slights she had dealt him over the years bubbling over in this moment. When he had been younger he had felt helpless to retaliate, but now he could dominate her and bend her to his will. Tessa both loved it and hated it.

Tessa felt rubbed raw and knew that there would be no orgasm for her this time. But Quinn continued to pound her pussy like a jackhammer. And when he came he pulled her hair and screamed that she was a whore as his cum painted her insides. Tessa was sobbing as he pulled out of her, every cell within her shaking. The moment he finished with her he began to haul her backward. He threw her to the bed and prompted attached her shackled wrists to the headboard. He then moved to her feet and removed the spreader bar before attaching her ankle shackles to the footboard at the bottom of the bed.

"You said some very nasty things about me while I was fucking you." He informed her as he moved up to her face and secured a blindfold over it. "You need to be punished for that."

"No Quinn ... please..."

"Shut the fuck up and take your punishment whore, or I'll open that door and let every man in the hall come in and run a train on you." He snarled. Tessa wasn't sure if he meant it or not. He kept saying that he didn't want to share her, but would he use it as punishment? She doubted it. It was probably more empty threats meant to cow her into obedience. Still her mouth snapped shut with an audible click just in case.

"That's better." He chuckled as he pushed himself up from the bed. She could hear him move toward the dresser and she wondered what new torture device he was now retrieving. He had strapped her down so that she was facing up so he couldn't have been planning to spank her this time. But barely a moment passed before she had her answer. She heard a vaguely familiar found fill the air before something small yet incredible painful slapped down against her nipple. Tessa couldn't see it, but she knew that he was now hitting her with a riding crop. It shifted and slapped against her other nipple before he aimed a sharp blow to her pussy.

"Do you have anything to say to me?" He asked as he continued to slap the riding crop down, alternating between blows to her nipples and pussy. But when he flicked it against her clit was when he finally got a good response. She howled in pain even as her nipples involuntarily hardened in pleasure.

"I'm sorry..." She sobbed as she fought the tears. "I'm sorry I called you a piece of shit. I'm sorry that I disrespected you. Please stop..."

"Just a few more to help the lesson sink in." He warned her before he flicked out with his wrist and slapped the crop against her tender pussy once again. Each of her sensitive spots was hit a few more times before he thew the crop away and climbed into bed on top of her.

"Why do you make me punish you?" He asked before he slammed his hard cock into her once again. "Just keep your smart mouth shut and let your pussy take a pounding."

Tessa endeavored to do as told. The entire bed shook from the force of his thrusts as he grunted and growled like a wild animal above her. He was riding her hard, her pussy helpless against the abuse. She knew that the people in the hall had a good view of his cock as it pounded relentlessly into her. All Tessa could do was take it. He had spread her eagle and the massive weight of his body was driving her down into the bed. She couldn't even bring her hips up to meet him. Still she writhed beneath him as he ravaged her body. And when he came it was with a scream as he impaled her with his cock. Tessa's entire body went rigid from the force of it. When he was done he collapsed on top of her, not even caring that she could barely breathe from the weight of him.