Hate Sex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you learn your lesson, whore?" He asked as he finally pulled out of her. "Don't ever talk back to me in front of others again."

Tessa could only whimper and nod her head. He seemed satisfied with that as he clambered off of her. She watched him as he pulled up his pants and buttoned his shirt before moving over to a mirror on the far wall to make sure he liked how he looked. Finally he moved back toward her and began to unhook her from the shackles.

"Get dressed, were done." He rumbled as he watched her scoot off the bed.

"But ... the plug ..." She murmured as she gestured helplessly at her backside.

"Oh, I paid for that." He informed her with a chuckle. "You're going to wear it home."

Tessa nodded in resignation as she made her way over to where she had dropped her clothes. The feel of it inside of her was awkward and she struggled to slip on her skirt and top before sliding her feet into her heels. Once she was dressed he gestured for her to join him at the door. Tessa's face flamed red at the thought of going out there and coming face to face with the people that had just watched her get fucked by him. But Quinn seemed unbothered as he pulled the door open and shoved her outside. Despite being packed with people, the hallway was dead silent except for the moans and cries from the speakers of people being fucked in other rooms. But those that had been standing at her window were now painfully silent. There were at least seven men and women that had been clustered around their window and all eyes were now focused hungrily on her. Quinn nudged her forward through the crowd and Tessa felt hands moving over her as she walked. Quinn smirked and seemed amused by people fondling her breasts and smacking her ass as they made their way passed them. As long as no one was trying to fuck her, he was happy letting them touch.

Tessa breathed a sigh of relief once they reached the end of the hall and Quinn guided her back out into bar. She stared longingly at the front door but Quinn guided her toward the counter instead.

"Just give him a moment to get your copy." The man behind the bar called to Quinn. Quinn nodded with a grunt as he directed her over to the bar and forced her to sit on a stool. Even with the padding on the stool, it pressed up into the plug in her ass with discomfort. Quinn gestured at a tequila bottle and the bartender quickly poured him shot that he immediately forced down her throat.

"You earned that." He rumbled beside her.

"What did he mean by 'your copy'?" Tessa asked. She was surprised to find her voice rough and weak but he still heard her.

"You're not allowed to make recordings back there." He said as he tipped his head at the door that led to the playrooms. "But there are cameras everywhere. If you want copies, you gotta pay for them. And baby, I paid for the deluxe package."

"What do they do with the originals?" She asked in worry.

"Don't worry, your pretty little face isn't going to end up on the internet." He laughed at her. "The originals are erased if you don't want to buy them."

Tessa was appeased somewhat, but Quinn would have his own copies. And she knew that she was in store for another few weeks of random pictures and video clips being texted to her.

"The best part about it is that they also record the people in the hall." Quinn informed her. "I'm going to get to hear everything that was said about you while I fucked you. I wonder if any of them jerked off?"

Tessa felt her cheeks burn in shame but thankfully she was saved from having to answer him by a thin, wirey man slipping out of a backroom and making his way toward them. He handed Quinn a thumb drive, his eyes running over Tessa with disinterest before he turned and made his way back to the office. Tessa supposed he had seen it all at this point and watching her get fuck raw was nothing new to him. Quinn paid for her last shot before he pulled her up from the bar.

"Let's go princess."

"I need to call a cab." She informed him as she attempted to pull out her phone.

"You ain't getting in a strange dude's car looking like that." He scoffed as he peered down at her. "You're drunk, you reek of sex, and you look like you've been ridden hard ... which you have. I'm not risking someone thinking they can take advantage of this situation. You're my fuck toy. I'll drive you home."

Tessa did not protest as he guided her out of the bar and directed her down the street. They made their way into the pay lot next to the bar and Tessa saw his SUV parked within. Once there he opened the passenger door for her and shoved her inside. Tessa shivered, remembering the last time she was in this car. But he merely closed the door behind her and rounded to the driver's seat. Tessa buckled herself in as he began to guide the car out of the lot. She relaxed as he drove and rested her spinning head on the cool window beside her. He said not a word as he drove. Tessa actually felt herself beginning to drift off. But a few minutes later the car around her jerked to a halt.

"Fucking traffic." Quinn snarled as he laid on his horn. But she could already tell that it would be no use. Red taillights stretched before them. Quinn glowered out the window for a moment before his eyes slid over to her.

"Come here." He demanded as he gave the seat beside him a pat. Tessa hesitated and that only seemed to annoy him. "Now!"

She jumped slightly and unbuckled herself before carefully sliding herself over the seat.

"We might as well make the best of this situation." He shrugged before he reached into his lap. Quickly he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Tessa was horrified to find it hard and throbbing once again. She shook her head as frustrated tears slipped from her eyes. She had thought they were done. He merely laughed at her reaction as he grabbed her by her hair and forced her face down into his lap. "Suck my dick you slut."

Tessa sniffled, but did just that. Her mouth opened wide to receive him, her tongue darting out to lick the length of him before she took him fully into her. Her mouth began to run the length of his cock and she knew that if the person in the car in front of them looked in their rearview mirror, they would probably be able to see her head bobbing up and down.

"I love it when you suck me off." He moaned as he let his head loll back against his seat rest. Tessa could not respond. Instead she lifted one hand and began to play with his balls as she worked him with her mouth. His own hands moved to her hair and roughly forced her head down, Quinn setting the pace that he liked. Soon his hips were jerking up to meet her mouth as Tessa loosened her throat and allowed him full access. She was deep throating him, and the head of his cock slid in and out of her effortlessly now.

"Holy shit, you suck like a vacuum." He moaned before he threw his head back and came with a roar. Tessa expertly took the cum that he shot down her throat, only pulling off of him once he was spent.

"Clean me up." He snapped as he shoved her head back down. Tessa knew what he wanted and immediately began to lap his spent semen off the warm skin of his dick.

"Traffic's moving again but don't you dare stop until I'm clean." He informed her as she felt the car begin to ease forward. Once she had licked him spotless, she tucked his dick back into his pants before she buckled herself back into her own seat.

"Next time, we're going to Roger's house for dinner." He said thoughtfully as he drove. "I want you wearing your new butt plug all night. After dinner, go to the shed on the back of his property where he keeps his boat. I want you to strip naked and get on the ground with your ass in the air facing the door and wait for me. I want that plug in your pretty little ass to be the first thing I see when I walk in."

"What is someone else comes in and sees me like that?" She asked in worry.

"Then they are in for a treat." He laughed at her distress as they finally pulled up in front of her building. "Get out."

Tessa said not another word as she opened the door and scooted from the car. The moment the door swung shut he took off with a squeal of his tires. Now that they were in a nice neighborhood he didn't seem to have any qualms about leaving her on the side of the road. Tessa sighed as she turned and made her way into her building. No one really paid her any mind. To them she probably looked like a young woman coming home after a long night at the club. At least, that's what she hoped they thought. Tessa tried not to think too much about it as she retreated to her apartment for a shower and a well deserved nap.