Hate Sex Pt. 04

Story Info
Quinn forces Tessa to live out his voyeurism fantasy.
9.3k words
4.7
18.8k
32

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa laid curled on her couch with a fluffy blanket spread over her and movie on TV. It was her second weekend at home since the night of the dinner party that she had hosted. Last weekend she had not dared leave her apartment and today was the same. Quinn had told her to be ready for his phone call and she was worried what would happen if she was out and about when the phone rang. She knew that he was going to want her to do something with whatever was in the box and she needed the privacy of her apartment to do so. So for a second weekend in a row she had been a home body. Not that she minded. There were very few people that she liked to socialize with anyway outside of the monthly dinner parties.

Tessa had managed to make it halfway through the movie when her phone rang beside her and made her jump. She had assigned Quinn his own text and ring tones so she automatically knew that it was him. But when she lifted the phone, she was surprised to see an incoming video call. She felt her heart rate begin to speed up and her finger shook slightly as she pressed the button to answer it. Immediately his face popped into view.

"There's my fuck toy." His grin was predatory as he leaned toward the camera and seemed to study her through the view screen. "You look hot. No bra. Is that for me?"

"I never wear a bra at home." She replied as she glanced down at her body. She was wearing a form fitting tank top and comfortable pair of cotton shorts. Afterall, she was just relaxing and watching movies and she had wanted to be comfortable.

"What about panties?" He asked with an evil grin.

"I replaced the ones you stole." She informed him with a scowl.

"That's a shame. Where's the box I gave you?"

"Here." She replied as grabbed it off the coffee table and held it up to the camera.

"Take the box and your phone to the bedroom." He instructed. Tessa didn't argue. She merely gathered up the items and headed for her bedroom. "Lights all the way on and set your phone up on the tripod I saw in there."

Tessa gritted her teeth at the reminder that he had roamed around her room and looked at her things when he had been here for the dinner party. Still, she did as instructed, following his directions so the tripod was set up where he wanted it. When it was done, it was positioned near her floor to ceiling mirror, angled ever so slightly downward.

"Now stand in front of the phone and take off your clothes."

Tessa moved to stand in front of phone and slowly began to pull the top up over her head. He gave her directions as she went and Tessa complied. When he had her remove her shorts he had her bend over in front of the camera to show him her ass. The red marks from the paddle were gone and he told her what a shame it was not to see them. Lastly she peeled off her new panties and tossed them into the corner of her room.

"Come closer and play with your tits." His husky voice directed. Tessa complied, giving him a good view and she rubbed and pulled on her tender flesh. She flicked at her nipples and pulled them hard for him, his blue eyes watching every single move that she made.

"Now open the box."

Tessa took up the box and began to pry it open. Curiosity had consumed her for two weeks and she had spent every day wondering what was inside. And in her wildest imaginings, she had not come close to the truth. Inside, underneath a thick layer of tissue paper, was a large rubber dildo. It was the kind with a suction cup at the base but otherwise looked shockingly lifelike, complete with veins and a well defined tip. It was quite large, but not as large as him.

"Stick it on the mirror at the right height to reach your pussy when you're on your hands and knees."

Tessa shivered as she realized where this was going. Still she did as told. Once it was up, it stuck out of the mirror like the wall had some sort of obscene hard on.

"Get on your hands and knees and fuck yourself with it." His thick voice rumbled out from the phone. Tessa hung her head but dared not argue with him. Instead she slowly knelt down in front of the dildo and spread her legs. "Get yourself wet first."

Tessa reached between her legs and began to stroke her clit. She closed her eyes when she did it and tried to image he was behind her, getting ready to fuck her from behind. Maybe watching her do this would get him all worked up for the next time that he saw her and he would fuck her raw. The thought made heat begin to bloom within her. Soon her pussy was wet and she moved her hand back down to the ground. She poised herself in front of the dildo, on all fours like a dog.

Ever so slowly she began to ease herself back onto it. It was firm yet supple enough to almost feel like a real dick inside of her. She moaned as it entered her, trying to imagine how it looked on his screen. He had made her angle the camera so it was off to her side, giving him the perfect view of the dildo as it slid in and out of her.

Tessa began to rock back and forth, the large dildo spreading her pussy as she moved. Once she got a feel for it she began to speed up.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

Tessa's eyes fluttered open as she turned her head to the side and found his face on the screen. His eyes were glued to her, wide and dilated as he watched her fuck herself.

"Harder. Faster."

Tessa picked up the pace, slamming her hips back into the dildo. Low, keening moans began to escape her with every thrust of her hips. Still she watched him. His eyes were transfixed as he called orders to her. Tessa followed him without question. She wondered if he was recoding this video call. If so, she was sure he would be sending her lots of screen shots over the coming weeks.

Soon she could tell that she was close to coming. She hadn't thought she would have an orgasm from riding a rubber dick. Maybe it was because he was watching her and still controlling her every move even over the distance between them. And when she came she threw her head back with a wild cry of pleasure. She stayed locked in place with the dildo firmly in her pussy before she leaned forward and eased off of it. She lowered her head to the ground as her entire body shivered and shook.

"Do you wish that was my dick?" His voice from the phone asked after one endless moment.

"Yes." She admitted as she rolled her head to look at him.

"You gave me a hard on." He informed her as he tilted his phone down so she could see his dick. He had freed it from his pants and it stood large and erect. "I need to rub one out. Take the dildo off the mirror and stick it to the floor."

Tessa pushed her shivering body up and used her nails to pry the dildo off the mirror. She could already tell where this was going as she used the section cup to attach it to the wood floor in front of the camera.

"Now ride it."

Tessa wanted to protest that it was too soon. Her pussy ached and was too sensitive for a another go. But she didn't defy him. Instead she positioned herself above it before she lowered her body weight down onto it.

"Oh god..." She moaned as the hard rubber cock filled her up. Tessa began to move up and down on it, letting it slip out of her pussy before she shimmied onto it once again. When he commanded she began to play with her tits, pulling and pinching as she continued to fuck the dildo. On the screen before her she found him jerking himself off, his hand tight and frantic around his own dick. Tessa sped up and made her tits bounce for him as she rode the dildo. His hands were speeding up, his own face growing red and strained. And when he came she watched in fascination as cum spurted from his dick at high speed and splashed across his hands and pants.

"Oh my god..." She cried again at the sight of it as she followed him into orgasm. It shook her to the very core and she writhed and screamed for him. When it was all over she dropped back down onto all fours so that she could support herself. Her breath was rattling in and out of her like a freight train and she hung her head and tried to get herself under control.

"I can't wait two more weeks for your pussy." His voice rumbled from her phone.

"Come over." She implored. She did not know what possessed her. She didn't even want Quinn in her house. This was her private sanctuary and she did not want it violated by him but all she knew was that a red haze of lust had blanketed her brain like a fog. She was certain that if he didn't fuck her soon, she was going to come apart.

"I'm not your boyfriend." He scoffed at her suggestion. "There is a place called the Playland Bar at 38th and Main. Be there in twenty minutes and wear something slutty."

With that he hung up the phone. Tessa was left kneeling with the dildo still buried in her pussy, staring at the blank screen in confusion. Why did he want to meet her at a bar? If he didn't want to come to her place, they could have at least met up at a hotel. Tessa didn't have time to ponder it. That intersection was at least ten minutes away and she still needed time to get ready. So she forced herself off the dildo and hurried into her closet. She knew that he wouldn't want her to wear a bra or panties so she forwent them as she pulled on a tight black skirt that hit her at mid thigh and coupled it with a red, v neck halter top and black stiletto heels. Tessa called a cab as she scrambled for the elevator. Thankfully there was always a car close by downtown and it was pulling up as she let herself out the front door of her building. She had her own car but this way she would not have to waste time trying to find parking. Soon she was in the back seat of the cab, watching as the downtown streets slipped by her. Traffic was heavy for a Saturday but they pulled up in front of the bar with two minutes to spare. Tessa breathed a sigh of relief. She knew how he felt about punctuality. But the look of the bar gave her pause. It was rough and dingy and not located in the best part of town. She really didn't want to walk in there alone dressed this way but she knew that he was not going to put her in a situation where someone was going to rape her. After all, he didn't like to share his toys. So Tessa took a deep breath as she forced herself to enter the bar.

The inside was as dark and seedy as the outside. Several heads turned at her entrance and she found more than one man studying her with interest. She felt awkward and vulnerable standing there, scanning the darkness for Quinn's familiar face. A sharp whistle drew her attention to the back of the bar and she found him sitting in a dark booth. Tessa made her way toward him with relief.

"Damn." He purred as she neared, his tongue running over his lips as he looked at her. "Nice outfit, slut."

"You're the one that told me to wear it." She reminded him as she slid into the booth beside him. It was a corner booth that wrapped around a round table. He sat at the very back of it and she stopped so that there was plenty of space between them.

"But you're the one that owned it already." He pointed out. He had her there. It was not an outfit that she had bought specially for the occasion. "Get your hot ass over here."

As he said it his hand slapped down on her thigh and yanked her closer to him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and drew her close and immediately there was a shot glass in his hands.

"Drink."

"I don't like tequila." She said as she tried to pull her head away.

"I really don't give a shit." He informed her as he shoved it against her lips and grabbed her by her hair, forcing her to tilt her head back. Tessa coughed but managed to swallow it. "There, that wasn't so bad. You need to loosen up."

"I think I'm loose enough." She protested with a wry shake of her head. Why else would she let him fuck her?

"You're the opposite of loose." He replied as he leaned into her. His free hand slipped under the table and was immediately inside her skirt. "You're so tight."

"No! There's a ton of people around!" She hissed as she squeezed her thighs together and tried to pull away from him.

"That's the point." He chuckled as he leaned in to nip at her neck even as his hands became rough. They yanked one of her knees over and forced her leg up and over his thigh. He hooked his other leg around it and held her immobile so that was it was concealed by the table but with her legs now splayed wide open, anyone with the proper view would be able to see her pussy.

"Stop!"" She hissed as his fingers pressed up into her pussy.

"Relax. Look around. Everyone is doing the same."

At his words, her eyes skipped out over the bar. A few people were watching them but others were engaged in their own lewd acts throughout the room. Some were kissing but there was at least two other couples playing with each other below their tables. And in the far corner a man was leaning against the jukebox as a pretty blond gave him a hand job out in the open for all to see.

"What is this place?" She breathed as she looked around in shock.

"This is Playland, princess." He chuckled as he played with her pussy. "People come here to fuck. Not out here in the bar though. That's against the rules. But fingering someone is encouraged."

"Then where?" She asked. She felt her cheeks growing red but she could not tell if it was from embarrassment or the drink.

"You'll find out soon enough." He laughed as he began to suck on her neck. He was probably going to leave her with a hickey but she didn't care. She was too distracted by his hand as he played with her pussy. "Watching you fuck yourself was so hot. Did you like your present?"

"That was your idea of a present?" She asked. Her pussy was starting to grow warm under his touch and she began to relax into the seat behind her.

"I thought it was going to be a present for me too but all if did was get me worked up." He growled into her ear as he shoved two fingers into her pussy all the way up to his knuckles. Tessa gasped and arched her back so she could press herself more firmly into him. "There's my whore. People are watching you right now."

Tessa's eyes skipped around the bar and found that they were indeed being watched. But unlike the last time, there were no cell phones in sight. The bar probably had rules about recording. With a chuckle Quinn withdrew his fingers from her pussy and scooped up another full shot glass.

"Drink."

This time it was a double and she almost gagged as she swallowed it. He smirked as he watched her sputter but she managed to keep it down.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" She asked.

"I think you will enjoy this a lot more if you're relaxed."

"Enjoy what?" She instantly demanded.

"You'll find out soon enough." He shrugged as he cupped her face and drew her in for a kiss. He immediately forced his tongue down her throat as his free hand slipped into her top and began to kneed her breasts. It was a possessive kiss. He was letting the other men in the room know that even though he was letting them watch, she belonged to him. His tongue probed her long and deep as he kneaded her breasts and pulled on her nipples until they were hard and poking through her shirt. All the while he kept her leg trapped so she was spread wide underneath the table. Even though he had not directed her to, her hand drifted down to his lap and began to rub him through his pants and found him to already be a hard as a rock. He groaned into her mouth as she loosed the zipper and began to stroke him. He continued to invade her mouth with his tongue for several long minutes before her stroking seemed to break something inside of him.

"Let's go." He growled huskily as he pulled his mouth away from hers and gave her a shove out of the booth. Tessa scooted over the old leather and slowly stood. Once she was up he joined her only to force another shot of tequila to her lips. "One more."

Tessa didn't even protest. She merely swallowed it down and then followed him as he grabbed her arm. She had assumed that he was going to lead her out of this place to one of the nearby motels that she had spied on her drive in. But he was guiding her toward a non-descript looking door beside the bar. He tipped his head at the bartender and the man nodded in acknowledgement as Quinn slipped through and dragged her behind him.

Tessa was starting to feel the affects of the alcohol now but it was not enough to distract her from what she saw in the hall that she suddenly found herself in. At least a dozen doors stretched down the length of it, and next to it each was a brightly lit window. The hall itself was pitch black so that meant they could see into the rooms but those on the inside could not see anyone who was out in the hall -- of which there were many. Each room that was in use had at least two or three onlookers watching from the hall.

Quinn guided her over to the first one and directly her to look inside. Tessa gasped as she found a pretty redhead riding and older gentleman, her large tits bouncing with every stroke.

"Quinn...?" Tessa gasped in shock but he cut her off.

"Shut up and watch." Quinn purred in her ear.

There was a small speaker next to the window and the woman's cries of pleasure could be heard through it. Quinn forced her to watch for several minutes before he gave her a tug toward the next window. Inside was a man drilling into a woman's pussy from behind. The next held a three some, a woman kneeling on all fours as one man fucked her in the pussy as she sucked the other's dick.

"That's hot." Quinn rumbled in her ear. "I would love to see you taking two dudes at once but you know I don't share so it's never going to happen. But I bet you'd be good at it."

He tugged her toward the next window and there they found two women in the bed. One was fucking the other with a dildo, their tits squished together and the one on the bottom writhed in pleasure.

"That's even hotter." Quinn's voice was throaty. "I would let a woman fuck you. You ever been with a woman?"

Tessa shook her head no. She found that she was utterly incapable of forming words. Her head was spinning from the alcohol and her mind was numb from the shock of what she was seeing.

"Maybe some other time." He shrugged. "I only paid for the two of us today."

With that he gave her a tug backward. Tessa found that he was guiding her to the empty room behind them.

"No Quinn..." She moaned when she realized what that meant.

"Don't fight me." He warned her as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a key card. "I'd hate to punish you in front of all of these people."

With that the keypad beside the door gave a happy beep as he swiped the card over it before he pushed her into the room.

"Take off your clothes."

"Quinn please..."

"Last warning." He said with a dangerous raise of his brow as he began to remove his belt. She knew that he would have no problems whipping her with it in front of all of those people and she doubted any of them would blink at the punishment. They were probably used to watching S&M. The window beside the door was dark so there was no way to tell if anyone was watching but on some instinctual level, she knew that they were. A few had started to move in their direction when they realized that a new couple was moving into a room.

Tessa felt her cheeks flare bright with shame as she started to do as instructed. Slowly she pulled her halter top off before shimmying out of her short skirt.

"Lay down on the bed, face down." He was instructing. Tessa slowly did as told, her eyes following him as he made his way over to a wall of toys. "Don't worry. They clean the room and the toys after each use."

He must have seen the look of horror on her face and it made him smile. Quinn selected a few items before he began to move back toward the bed.

"Relax and enjoy it slut." He chuckled as he grabbed her by her ankles and dragged her toward him. "You liked those three dudes watching you last time. And no one here knows you."