Hate Sex Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Tessa started to shuffle toward it. At least he wasn't going to make her suffer the humiliation of asking his permission to piss. She half expected him to demand that she leave the door open but didn't. Apparently not even he would go that far. But she was annoyed to find no lock on the door. He probably wouldn't let her stay in here very long by herself without barging in.

Quickly Tessa took care of the needs of her body before she moved to the sink and washed her hands. The woman that stared back at her from the mirror was not someone that she recognized. Pale with wild hair framing a sober face, wearing cuffs and a collar.

Tessa sighed in resignation as she dried off her hands and turned to face the door once again. Her fingers shook as she reached for the handle and she forced herself to take a deep breath and pull it open. But there she hesitated as she stared out of the room at Quinn. He was messing with a video camera at the end of the bed. She had noticed it when she had taken off the blindfold and had assumed that it had been recording her already tonight. But he was now spending a lot of time positioning it just right at the foot of the bed.

"Get over here my pretty little whore." He rumbled at her, not even bothering to look up at her. Tessa stepped away from the bathroom and slowly made her way over the bed. "Sit."

He had tipped his head at the end of the bed and Tessa perched lightly there. Finally he moved over to her and reached for her, his hands hooking beneath her knees and pulling her forward until she rested right on the edge of the bed. Next he forced her knees open as wide as they would go while urging her to balance on the balls of her feet. He guided her hands behind her to lean back slightly on the bed while positioning her back so it was arched with her breasts thrust outward as her hair cascaded down her back like a soft, brown waterfall.

"Don't move." He warned her as he moved back over to the camera and pressed play. Once it was recording he scooped up a very expensive looking photography camera and aimed it at her.

Tessa settled her eyes straight forward as he began to snap pictures. She wondered how many of these she would be receiving on her phone in the coming weeks.

He took pictures of everything ... full length from straight ahead and her profile as well as close ups of her face, breasts and pussy. They were all pretty tame compared to the hard core things he had sent her in the past but for some reason this was more humiliating -- forcing her to submit to an intimate photo shoot.

Finally he seemed satisfied and set his camera aside. She had a feeling he was not done with it for the weekend, but for now, he was moving on to other activities.

Tessa could see his cock sticking out from between his legs, hard and throbbing. He was moving slowly toward her now and did not stop until he came to rest between her legs. She was still sitting with them splayed wide open, just as he had posed her. Tessa did not dare move her body, but tilted her head a little to peer up at him.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" He asked as his hand moved toward her face. Tessa stiffened but he did not smack her like she had been expecting. Instead he pushed her hair away from her face so he could see her better.

"Yes." She admitted through gritted teeth. Damn him. And damn herself, because it was true. Her pussy was already tingling just from having him stand so close to her. She despised him, but craved him at the same time and hated that she had no control over it.

"After everything I have done to you, you still can't get enough of my cock. Why is that?"

"I don't know." Tessa admitted. Maybe that was a question for a therapist, not that she would ever attempt to get help for this particular problem. Not when she would have to describe to a stranger what that problem even was. Therapist or not, she would never tell anyone what she allowed Quinn to do to her.

"I know why I love doing what I do to you. Hell, it makes sense." He snorted with amusement. "Since I was sixteen, I had fantasies of making you pay. Of owning and humiliating you because of the shit we used to do to each other."

"So you admit that it was mutual?" She asked, her voice hard. He had put the blame squarely on her since the day it had started and it was not fair of him. But she had done the same. Maybe it was time to admit that they had both had an equal hand in the ugliness of their past.

"Perhaps." Quinn shrugged. "It's not going to stop me from taking it out of your ass every chance I get. But I just don't understand why you let me do it. If you hate me as much as I think you do, why did you even let me touch you? You could have said no to me that first time."

Deep down, Tessa knew that she still could. When they were in the middle of it like they were now, he didn't care what she had to say. She could scream no and beg for mercy and he would still do whatever he wanted to her. But in between their sessions, if she chose to never go back to him, he would not retaliate. He'd be pissed, but he would back off. She knew that all his big talk about blackmail was just that -- big talk. But she kept coming back every time. And there was a part of her that knew she always would unless they both grew tired of using each other like this.

"I told you, I don't know." Tessa sounded exasperated now. She should hate him ... she did hate him, but she wanted him. Even when she was living her normal life -- working, cooking dinner, watching movies, reading a good book -- it didn't matter. He was always on the fringes of her thoughts.

"But you do still want me, don't you?" He prompted as he took another step into her. His cock was just ghosting over her pussy lips now, teasing her. His hand had slipped behind her neck to hold her head still. Her face was tilted up to him, their eyes locked.

"Yes." She breathed, utterly transfixed and unable to look away.

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock inside me. Over and over." She whispered.

"Then take it." Was all he said before he thrust his hips forward and slid into her, his eyes never breaking contact with hers.

Tessa stiffened with a gasp as her entire body convulsed. The way that he had positioned the camera would capture the perfect angle of his dick sliding in and out of her pussy and Tessa tingled at the thought of the images that he was capturing.

She was still holding her legs wide open for him, granting him unimpeded access to her pussy and it allowed him to go deeper than he ever had before. Tessa gasped with each of his long thrusts. He was moving slowly as he drew back but would then thrust forcefully back into her. Her entire body would jolt every single time and send tiny whimpers of pleasure escaping her. He was still holding her head and his hand shifted to ball into the back of her hair at the nape of her neck. Her head was forced backward and it made her back arch even more. Her breasts were jumping every time he slammed into her and her hard, dark nipples were on full display for the camera. He was staring down at her as he fucked her, watching her face carefully. Tessa realized that he wanted to watch her face as she came. She found that she could not look at him in the eyes any longer and allowed her own eyes to drift shut as she concentrated on the sensations flooding her body. But Quinn immediately corrected her.

"Look at me." He demanded, his voice guttural as he continued to thrust into her. Tessa let out another long whimper but did as commanded. She forced herself to meet his eyes and found an almost animalistic hunger in his blue depths.

Quinn's face was tight and his jaw was gritted. He looked almost wild as he fucked her. And now that he had eye contact with her yet again, it spurred him to move faster. His hips began to slam into her with urgency. He was pulling almost out of her before thrusting all the way back inside, bottoming out every time. Tessa felt so full. His dick moving inside of her was like a force of nature. Her breathing was speeding up now, her small, labored gasps turning into high moans of pleasure as her orgasm began to build. And when it exploded within her, she watched his hungry eyes grow positively feral. His pace picked up again as her clenched pussy slowly began to relax until he was all but slamming into her with wild abandon. Tessa dared not break eye contact, and saw it the moment his own orgasm took hold. He buried himself inside of her with a growl as he shot hot loads of cum inside of her.

"You milked me dry." He gasped as his entire body slumped. Tessa said nothing, merely let her eyes slide back shut now that the moment was over. Her head lolled backward as she panted, her breasts now crushed to his chest as he leaned against her. He took a few moments to gather his strength before he pulled out of her. Tessa could not help herself and tightened her strong pussy walls around him as he tried to leave her depths. He groaned as she squeezed him, truly "milking" him as he left her.

"Holy shit girl..." He gasped as he looked down at her in surprise. Tessa merely smirked at the look on his face. He might have all the power, but she could still exert some control. "I'll get you back for that ... later."

As he said it he moved over to the camera and stopped the recording before turning back to her and pointing to the head of the bed.

"Scoot." He commanded her.

Tessa did as told and scooted backward until she came to rest in a nest of pillows. He rounded the bed and began to climb in beside her. Still he took the time to grab a sturdy chain hanging from the headboard and attached it to her collar. It was long so she could move, but not long enough to let her leave the bed.

"Just in case you get the bright idea of trying to leave once I'm asleep." He informed her as he settled into the bed and pulled her against him. Tessa stiffened in his arms. This was the first time that they would truly be 'sleeping' together, in the literal definition of the word. Out of everything that he had ever demanded of her, this made her truly uncomfortable.

"Relax." He rumbled in her ear as he spooned her, holding her tightly to his body. "We've got two days together and you've got to sleep sometime. I sure as shit ain't giving you your own room so you're just going to have to get used to this."

Despite his words, she remained stiff against him. That seemed to be all he wanted to say on the subject and let silence fall over them. It didn't take long before his muscles began to twitch as sleep overtook him. Tessa was not so lucky.

There she lay in his big beg, trapped in the cage of his arms while the chain ensured that she would not be able to go anywhere even if he relaxed his grip. Despite her discomfort and anger over the situation, the exhaustion filling her body began to get the best of her. She managed to fight it for another twenty minutes before she began to drift away, the darkness folding over her to take her away.

**********

Tessa woke with a gasp to a sharp pain in her chest. She jerked and swatted at whatever had bitten her only to find a large hand where she has expected to find some sort of biting insect.

"Wakey wakey." Quinn chuckled as he gave her nipple another brutal pinch.

"Stop!" Tessa gasped as she tried to swat his hand away.

"This ain't the Ritz, princess. No gentle wake up calls here. Time to get up."

"What time is it even?" She grumbled in annoyance as she cast a glance at the windows. The blinds were still pulled tightly over them so there was no way to gauge the time of day but she got the impression that it was fairly late at night.

"Time for you to suck my dick." He chuckled as he pulled her across the bed. Tessa cried out in surprise as he shoved her down to the mattress and flipped her onto her back while simultaneously dragging her toward the edge of the bed. The chain was pulled tight but it still had enough length for her head to dangle backward over the side of the bed while the rest of her body lay horizontally across it, tits up. Before she could even get her bearings, he was pushing his dick into her mouth. Tessa's mouth was forced wide and she took him into her throat at an awkward angle. Immediately she choked and gagged. Tessa tried to push him away from her, her hands slapping at his muscular thighs but he was relentless.

"Fucking take it, you whore." He growled at her as he tried to push himself further into her throat. Tessa bucked him off and pulled her head away, Quinn growling in anger at her defiance.

"I can't do it!" She gasped in fear. "This angle is too deep. It's choking me."

"Good." Was all Quinn growled as he shoved his cock back into her mouth. Once again she choked and sputtered, her entire body spasming as she tried to pull her head away. Fear made her heart beat like a frightened bird within her.

"No!" Tessa cried out as she once again managed to pull her face away from him. "Let me do it normally, please. I'll suck it so good..."

"Shut up and do what you're told." Quinn snarled down at her. "This is your last warning."

"I can't!" She snapped at him with growing anger. His eyes narrowed dangerously at her reaction as he grew still above her. Tessa was too relieved to be scared by the look on his face.

"Have it your way." Was all he said as he moved over a nearby shelf. When he returned he was gripping a key and quickly unlocked the chain from her collar. He said not a word as he pulled her from the bed. Tessa was dragged across the room toward the huge wooden X against the far wall. Once there, he shoved her up against it with her back to the room and used his big body to hold her immobile while he guided the first of her hands upward. He snapped the loop on her cuff into a spring lock before doing the same with her other hand. Next her feet received the same treatment. When he was done, she was left standing upright with her arms and legs spread eagle. He moved away from her toward the wall of toys and Tessa tried to crane her neck to watch him but he was directly behind her.

"You brought this on yourself." He informed her as he moved back behind her. "But don't worry princess, this should be a walk in the park after last time."

And without another word he slapped her ass with something firm that hit with an audible twack and stung her ass cheeks. Tessa stiffened and cried out in surprise.

"This is called a Scottish Tawse." Quinn informed her as he struck her again. Tessa stiffened with a hiss even as she felt her nipples spring to life and press into the hard wood before her as warmth spread through her belly. He was right. Compared to the flogger, the blows were deliciously sinful and sent pleasure and pain racing through her in equal parts. Tessa cried out with every blow and he seemed to be enjoying the sound of it. When they were at a dinner party, he had to gag her so her cries would not alert the others but here in the privacy of his own house he could enjoy the sound of them.

Tessa lost count of the blows as he punished her ass. But she knew that it was upwards of twenty before he finally began to slow. When he was finally done he threw the device on the ground beside her and Tessa was finally able to see what he had been hitting her with. It looked like a sturdy leather strap that had been slit into two tails.

"That left some pretty marks." Quinn breathed as he moved up behind her and massaged her red skin. Tessa moaned and melted into him as the fire in her belly grew.

"God damn it girl, that was supposed to be a punishment, not get you off." Quinn said as he reached around her and dipped his fingers into her pussy. He pulled them out and found them to be soaking wet. He said nothing as he shoved them into her mouth, moving them slowly in and out of her lips as she sucked them clean.

"Apparently, you still have a lesson to learn." Quinn informed her as he began to unhook her arms and legs. Once she was free, he wrapped his arms around her and turned to survey the room. He seemed to be thinking about his options before his eyes fell on a device nearby. Quinn laughed almost gleefully as he led her over to it.

It was a padded leather sex chair with straps for every conceivable surface. He shoved her into it and strapped her torso down before securing her arms so that they were stretched out to her sides. Next he guided her legs up onto the padded leg rests and strapped them down. Immediately Tessa was reminded of being in the stirrups at the OBGYN's office, except her doctor didn't have kinky straps to hold her body down.

Quinn disappeared for a moment before he appeared back at her side, once again setting up the video camera and started recording to capture the action. He then moved between her legs and set up the wildest device that she had ever seen. It was a dildo attached to some sort of machine and he positioned it so that it was pressing right into the lips of her pussy. Tessa realized that it was a sex machine that, once turned on, would automatically fuck her with the dildo. Quinn gave her a moment to realized what was about to happen before he pushed it into her and turned it on. Tessa's body stiffened with a gasp as the dildo began to pump in and out of her wet pussy. Her body jerked on the table as the machine fucked her, it's strokes as hard and uncaring as Quinn's. He stood above her, watching her for a moment as she filtered through shock and denial.

"I'm not done with you." He informed her as he moved toward her head. He reached down and adjusted something underneath the chair and the next thing she knew her head was being lowered backward.

"No..."Tessa moaned as he put her in the exact same position she had been on the bed, except this time he strapped her head down so she couldn't pull away from him.

"You're going to take my cock in your pretty mouth and let me fuck your throat." He warned her as he moved his hips forward to rub the tip of his cock against her cheeks. "If you continue to fight me I will put a gag ring on you to hold your mouth open and fuck your throat anyway. And when I'm done, I will get a cane and beat your ass so hard you won't be able to walk. You'll have to crawl at my feet all weekend. Are you going to do as you're told?"

"Yes ... Master." Tessa moaned. Her body was continuing to jolt forward every time the dildo slammed into her, her tits bouncing with every blow. But her head remained steady thanks to the strap.

"Open your mouth." Quinn commanded.

Tessa had no choice and obeyed. He automatically slid into her with groan and Tessa fought her gag reflex. Fear gripped her tightly and sent her heart pounding within her chest as her air was cut off.

"That's a good whore." Quinn grit his teeth tightly against the feel of it as he began to move. At this angle he bottomed out every single time, his enormous dick shoved so far down her throat that it brought tears to her eyes. His balls rested against her forehead for a moment before he drew back for another pump. Tessa took a desperate gasp of air while she still could before he thrust back into her. Like that he began to fuck her mouth, in and out, deep and long, as Tessa fought not to gag or pass out. All the while the dildo continued to drill into her pussy and make her body jump. Quinn was leaning over her now, his large hands reaching down to cup her breasts and squeeze her hard with every thrust.

"I knew you could take this dick." His voice shook from the sensations wracking him. "That's a good slave."

His hips were working fast now, his hands tightening convulsively around her breasts as he worked at her mouth. His balls slapped against her face and she squeezed her eyes shut against their onslaught. Too much was happening and her brain could not process it. Strapped to a table with her head hanging upside down with a large dildo hammering her pussy while he drilled into her mouth and blinded her with his balls. It was too much.