Hate Sex Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa began to moan and Quinn shuddered in pleasure at the sound. But her moans were not from pleasure. Discomfort, fear and humiliation all gripped her. If this had been a normal BDSM relationship, she would have been screaming her safe word the second he lowered her head down. But nothing about this was normal. This was not a relationship, this was an ownership, and she had willingly entered into it.

His thrusts were growing almost frantic now and he groaned and moaned above her like a wild thing. She breathed when she could but he was staying deeper for longer and it terrified her. Suddenly he rammed his hips forward with a ferocious howl and came deep in her throat. He stayed locked there for an eternity and Tessa felt fear grip her tightly as she began to see spots. There was no way to push him off or pull her head away, no way to make a sound and let him know she was in distress. But he was probably already aware of it and wanted her that way. Just when she thought that her lungs were going to burst he pulled out of her with a satisfied groan. Tessa gasped for air, her body spasming and gagging. She was not able to keep his cum in her throat from her body's violent reaction and coughed it up where it splashed against her face and dribbled down to the floor.

"God, you look good like that." Quinn chuckled from above her. He was bracing himself with his hands on either side of her torso as he peered down at her upside-down face. But as soon as he recovered from the orgasm he pushed himself away from her and moved further into the bedroom. When he returned a moment later he had his trusty camera with him. Tessa had no choice but to suffer through the indignation of more pictures, all the while the dildo kept thrusting into her pussy. It rocked her body forward with every hit as it filled her so completely.

"Please take it out." She finally forced herself to say.

"That wouldn't be fair of me." Quinn chuckled as he reached beneath her head and lifted the support back up and locked it into place so she was once again laying flat on the table. He even removed the strap for her so she could move her head again before he slipped down next to the machine. She had thought that he was going to turn it off but stiffened when she felt him squirt lube over her pussy. She hadn't been enjoying herself and therefor hadn't been very wet. But now the dildo began to easily slide in and out of her.

"I got off, it's only fair that you do too." Quinn informed her.

"I can't." She moaned. She was so far away from an orgasm that the thought was almost laughable.

"You're gonna. You're not getting up until you cum." As he said it his hand drifted down to her pussy and began to rub circles into her clit above the dildo. "You might as well relax and enjoy yourself."

His fingers were firm, their callouses scraping blissfully along her exposed nub. Tessa tried to do as he instructed. She believed him when he said that he would not release her until she came. He would let the dildo ram into her hours if needed. But getting herself out of the headspace she had just been in was no small task. So she let her eyes drift shut as she tried to take herself someplace else. In her mind she was not strapped to a table being fucked by a machine. Instead she was in a big beg, Quinn above her, rough and needy.

"That's it princess, just relax." Quinn purred as the tension drained from her body. She felt his free hand move to her breasts, altering through gentle caresses to hard pinches and firm slaps. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes." The word came out a hiss as she tried to arch her back and press her tits up into his hand.

"Such a dirty girl." He breathed as he slapped her left breast, sending it bouncing. "You have the nicest tits I've ever seen."

Tessa found herself proud of that fact. They weren't giant tits like Kate's, but they were firm and round and perky. Large enough to fill Quinn's hands but not too big to be ridiculous. And the fact that Quinn liked them made her happy. It was a strange realization. It sent warmth flooding her belly and electricity racing to her pussy.

"There it is." Quinn grinned as she moaned. His fingers increased their pressure on her clit and rubbed warm, rough circles there, just like she liked. All the while the dildo dove in and out of her warm center. Tessa's breathing began to speed up, her body tensing as she felt the orgasm building. And when it exploded she threw her head back with a scream. Finally she collapsed bonelessly in her restraints and let her head roll to the side.

"Good girl." Quinn chuckled as he gave her nipple one last parting squeeze before moving to turn the machine off. Tessa sighed in the relief the moment it was pulled from her pussy. Next he set about freeing her from her restraints. Tessa tried to push herself up but was only able to sit up with the aid of his large hands. He didn't seem to mind. He actually seemed amused by her weakness.

"Go get yourself cleaned up." Quinn said as he pointed at the bathroom. Slowly Tessa slid from the restraint chair and forced herself to stand. She swayed for a moment before she got her feet back under her and began her slow trek across the room. She was happy when she slipped into the quiet solitude of the bathroom and turned on the water.

They were barely through night one and that had been some of the wildest sex that she had ever had. She could only imagine what he had in store for her for the rest of the weekend. And despite the abuse that her pussy had just taken, it woke up and tingled at the thought.

"You're so fucked up." Tessa informed herself in the mirror before she splashed water on her face and began to wash away his cum.

She had a feeling that "fucked up" was actually a pretty mild way to describe her behavior, but Tessa had no idea what phrase would even fit. So she refused to think about it and turned her attention to washing up. It was the only thing that she could control right now.

**********

Tessa sat in the warmth of Quinn's in ground hot tub, letting the bubbles wash over and around her. Today was Sunday and they had been outside for most of the day. He had a lovely backyard with a small pool and hot tub and the weather had been pristine. So after lunch he had brought her out here, still naked except for her cuffs and collar. They were going to leave strange tan lines on her in this sun and she would have to wear turtle necks and long sleeves until she could even them out. Not an appealing thought in the summer. She wondered if any of his neighbors could see them out here but he seemed unconcerned about it and had fucked her on almost every piece of patio furniture that he owned.

Now the day was growing short and she knew that she was only hours away from being released from his house to return to her normal life. She had thought that she would hate spending two days with him and his relentless sexual appetites but now that it was almost time to leave, she was a little disappointed. It had been nice to just exist for a weekend without any stress or expectations. No deadlines, no bosses, no courtrooms or massive workload. No house to maintain or bills to pay. Just fucking on his whim. Existing just for pleasure and living in the moment. He was still hard and rough and dominated her every chance that he got but Tessa had found that she loved every minute of it. And outside of the sex, he took care of her needs. He made sure that she had time to bathe and rest, and kept her well fed with delicious meals while she was here. She hadn't wanted for anything this entire weekend. It would be strange to go back home to her usual frozen dinners that she ate in the short breaks she got while researching and prepping for her rather heavy work load.

"Your tits look nice in the bubbles." Quinn's voice pulled her from her tumbling thoughts.

"Thanks." She replied dryly as she rolled her head to look up at the stars.

"Get me more champagne." He demanded as he waived his arm at the tray he had positioned away from the water. Tessa did not argue. She merely pushed herself up onto her knees and rolled over onto her stomach, straining to reach the nearby bottle and glasses. She had just managed to snag the tray and drag it toward her when his gruff voice stopped her. "Wait, don't move."

Tessa froze at his words. Her legs were still submersed in the water up to her thighs, but her upper half was stretched out of the water and draped over the side of the hot tub.

Tessa heard a ripple in the water and knew that he was moving toward her. Tessa's gut immediately tensed at the feel of his body coming to rest so close behind her. After that first night in the chair, she had stopped fighting him. Her body was his and she fucked and sucked and rode him on command. And she had been so much better off for it. She had never cum so much in her life as she had this weekend.

Tessa felt his knees urging her legs open and she spread herself to him. She could feel his eyes on her, his gaze intense as he ran his hands over her butt and thighs. His skin had been warmed by the water and felt like fire when he touched her.

"I'll never get tired of this." He rumbled as he gave her ass a firm slap. Tessa moaned with abandon at the sharp sting of delightful pain. "I should keep you here forever."

Another slap, another moan. This time Tessa's inside's tensed at his words. It was all well and good to play like this for a weekend, but she did have a life to get back to. He couldn't be serious.

But the thoughts were wiped from her mind a moment later when a brand new sensation rocked her for the first time. He had bent over behind her and she was shocked to feel his mouth on her pussy. Tessa cried out in surprise as every muscle in her body locked as one. He licked and sucked at her warm pussy lips, his thick tongue darting out to push inside of her.

"You taste so good." He rumbled as he lapped at her. Tessa mewled like a kitten as she pressed her hips back into his face. He only laughed at her reaction. "Do you like that?"

"Yes." She moaned as he began to flick his tongue over her clit, hard and quick. The sensations were too new and it was quickly driving her over the edge. And when she came it was with a primal scream as her back arced and her hips bucked.

"You're such a whore. You came so fast." He chuckled as he pushed himself back up behind her and guided his cock between her legs. But he did not put it inside of her. Instead he pressed her legs together so that he was trapped between her thighs and slowly began to grind into her warm flesh. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" She cried out in frustration, her pussy throbbing in time with the blood that rushed between her ears.

"I'll let you decide how you want it this time. In the pussy or in the ass?" He informed her.

"Pussy!" She was quick to cry as every cell in her body vibrated in time with him. She was beginning to love being fucked in the ass by him but right now she was convinced that she would not stand another minute without feeling him pound her pussy like a drum. "Please Master, fuck my pussy!"

"Why?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Because I need you inside of me. I need you to own me!"

"Like this?" He asked sweetly as one hand reached down lightning quick and grabbed her right wrist. He wrenched it up behind her back and Tessa cried out with simultaneous pain and pleasure as he slammed his dick into her.

"Yes!" She moaned as she writhed beneath him.

"You like to be owed?" He asked her as he began to thrust.

"Only by you." Her voice was breathless as she laid beneath him. He kept her wrist pressed into the small of her back and her legs pinned by his massive thighs as he dove into her. All she could do was lay there and take it, her hips wiggling only when he allowed her an inch of two to move.

"This is my pussy." He growled as he slammed into her.

"Yes Master!" She cried as she felt him shift, one foot lifting up to plant itself onto the seat of the hot tub for leverage. Tessa lost herself to the pound of his cock within her. The rough concrete scraped over her stomach and tits as he pounded into her, her screams mingling with his growls to rise into the night air. Hopefully the other houses were far enough away that they would not hear them but at the moment, Tessa didn't care. All that mattered was the agony and ecstasy that filled her at the slap of their skin. Water splashed around them, the heated droplets in contrast with the cool night air.

Quinn's hand left her wrist and balled into her hair and Tessa felt her head being wrenched upward and back. Her back arched and he kept a firm grip on her hair as he continued to fuck her from behind. Her tits bounced wildly in front of her as she used her hands on the ground as balance. Suddenly his free hand slapped her ass, so hard that she knew it was going to leave a mark. Still Tessa cried out in pleasure.

"There's my fucked up princess." He moaned as he pounded into her, slapping her ass in time with the beat of his hips.

Tessa was coming undone. Her cries grew high and shrill as her own hips rocked violently back to meet him. Together they came, Tessa tightening around him with a scream as he sprayed himself into her depths. And when it was over they both collapsed against the side of the tub and lay in a tangled pile, his large cock still buried inside of her. Tessa strained to breathe passed his enormous weight but if he cared that she was struggling, he did not show it. Instead he panted above her, one hand still tangled in her hair and the other laying flat across her ass. He did not release his hold on her even when he began to move. He merely shifted his grip and pulled her with him as he moved backward across the hot tub. His dick slid from inside of her as his arms wrapped around her torso and pulled her into his lap. There she sat with her back pressed into his chest, her head resting on his shoulder as she stared up at the dark sky above. The warm water surrounded them now as his hands moved to play with her breasts. He was not going it for the sexual gratification of either of them. Instead, it was more of an absent gesture, like one might play with their hair while they were thinking.

"How long have we been fucking?" He asked her after a moment of thought. "A couple of months?"

"Four months." Her mind tallied the monthly dinner parties they had attended together since that first time they had fucked in secret at Michael's house.

"No shit?" He chuckled at her answer. "That's the longest I've stayed with any one bitch."

"That's because this isn't real. It's just sex." She replied.

"True." Ne nodded. "No relationships with dates and flowers and phone calls. All the stupid shit I hate. Just endless fucking. And I get to make the girl I've always hated scream for me."

"You're a pig." She growled in anger at his words.

"And you're a slut that let's me fuck you." He reminded her as he gave her nipple a hard twist. She grimaced at his words even as a soft gasp of pleasure ripped from her at the pinch. "Jesus Christ, you're such a whore."

"You don't want a lady." Was all she said.

"True." He nodded before he shoved her off of his lap. "Get out of the tub."

Tessa followed his pointing finger to where he had set up a table of toys. With resignation she began to climb out of the tub. Water rolled off of her in fat droplets and splashed across the patio as steam curled away from her body. Tessa turned to look back at him, finding him lounging in the hot top right where she had left him. That meant that he wanted her to perform for him. It would not be the first time this weekend that he had made her fuck herself while he watched.

"Get the dildo and a lock and come here." He instructed. Tessa did as ordered, positioning the suction cup of the dildo on one of the ceramic tiles near the hot tub as he directed before she moved over to him and let him secure the lock to the cuffs on her wrists with her hands behind her back. He took a few moments to finger her pussy and clit, making sure she was good and wet, before he tilted his head at the dildo. Tessa moved over to it without a word and carefully knelt above it.

"Look at me." He instructed as her hips began to move. Her eyes locked with his as she lowered herself down onto it, the large dildo stretching her wide as she went. Tessa moaned as she settled onto it, her pussy gripping it tight. She took a moment to adjust before she began to rock, her eyes never breaking contact with his as she moved. There was something predatory in his gaze as he watched her. He took pleasure in the power that he had over her. There wasn't another man alive that could make her debase herself like this. Only him. And the thought made tendrils of pleasure course through her as she shimmied up and down on the dildo for him. Her nipple stood out hard from her breasts -- a testament to how turned on she was right now.

Quinn watched her soundlessly as she worked the dildo, his eyes moving up and down in time with her hips. After an eternity he pushed himself out of the water and her head jumped to follow him as he moved behind her.

"Don't stop." He warned her. Tessa did as told. She could hear him rummaging around on the table but she could not see what he was doing. A moment later she felt the heat of his body behind her. His hand moved in front of her and attached something to her collar with a click and Tessa now found that he held a chained leash tightly in his hand. He gave her not a moment to adjust before rough hands took her by her shoulders and bent her forward so that her shoulders touched the ground and the front of her thighs were pressed up into her stomach. He was pressing her down so the dildo was still embedded in her pussy even as he exposed her ass to him. Tessa groaned as she felt him squirt lube into her asshole before his fingers slipped inside of her.

"I'd love to see two dicks in you at the same time but I'm not going to share you so this will have to do." Quinn growled above her as he worked to loosen her asshole. He was not being gentle, not that Tessa minded. Another finger joined the first, then a third. All stretching and pulling her loose. Behind them was his video camera and she knew that it was probably aimed straight for the money shot. He was going to want a close up of both dicks inside of her -- one real, one silicone. He had done something similar at the Playland Bar, but then it had been reversed with a small cock attachment in her ass while he fucked her pussy. But now a very large, very realistic dildo was buried inside of her as he began to slowly ease himself into her ass. Tessa stiffened and moaned and the overwhelming full feeling that overcame her.

"Do you like that?" He asked. Tessa was incapable of an answer but Quinn didn't seem to like her silence. He gave the leash a firm tug and pulled her neck backward. "Do you like that, bitch?!"

"Yes!" She moaned passed the pressure in her throat and the overwhelming fullness that forced the breath from her lugs.

"Do you wish you had another man double teaming you right now?" He asked. Tessa sensed anger in the question.

"No Master, only you." She moaned as she tried to wiggle her ass against him. He had not started moving yet and was standing stock still with his cock buried in her ass as he spoke. "Please ... please fuck me now."

"Good whore." Quinn said before he drew his hips backward, drawing his cock out of her ass almost to the tip before he snapped violently forward. He buried himself inside of her, his massive weight pressing her down onto the dildo in her pussy. Tessa tried to steel herself against the sensations pounding through her but they enveloped her in a white hot haze. She was still raw from the last orgasm but she was determined to let him ride her for as long as possible. She loved what she was feeling right now. She was helpless, bent double, cuffed and chained with a dildo in her pussy and a dick in her ass ... and she was loving every minute of it. She could not move a muscle and could only lay still and take it as he pounded into her but ... oh my god ... it felt so good!