Hate Sex Pt. 06

Story Info
Tessa is held captive at Quinn's house.
12k words
4.82
18.1k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa sat in the large dining room of Quinn's house, barely able to concentrate on the conversation around her. She was uncomfortable for a variety of reasons: she was in his home ... the plug would shift inside her every time she moved ... and he keep leering at her as if he knew something that she didn't. Take your pick. But it was his looks that worried her the most. He was definitely planning something. But he had yet to make a move.

Tessa had excused herself to go to the ladies room a few times and he had not followed her. And he had given her no instructions for when or where to meet him. Tessa was at a complete loss and she didn't like how it was making her feel.

"Tessa? Hey Tessa!" Kate's voice pulled her from her thoughts.

"Yes?" Tessa snapped back into herself and focused on her friend. "Sorry, did you say something?"

"What is wrong with you tonight?" Kate asked with a certain measure of concern in her voice. "You're distracted, you barely ate anything and you've only had one glass of wine. Are you ok?"

"Yes." Tessa sighed as she scrubbed tiredly at her head. Truth be told, she was feeling a little out of sorts but she couldn't tell if something was really wrong or if it was just the situation that was causing her stress. "I just feel a little off."

"Off?" Kate asked with a delicate raise of one brow.

"Maybe I should go splash some water on my face or something." Tessa said as she began to scoot her chair backward.

"I could come with you if you're not feeling well." Kate offered.

"I'm fine." Tessa assured her. "I've just been working a lot and not taking care of myself like I should. Besides, isn't Michael waiting for you in a guestroom or something?"

"Probably." Kate giggled with a glance over at Michael's empty seat. "Last time at Roger's house, he told me he had a present for me and told me to come find him. When I did, I found him waiting for me naked with a bow wrapped around his dick. Isn't that funny?"

"Hilarious." Tessa said as she stood. It was taking a lot of effort to move and she leaned heavily against the table once she was up.

"You might be getting sick." Kate said as she ran a speculative eye over her. "If so, and I say this with nothing but love, but ... stay the hell away from me. Michael is taking me to the Bahamas next week and the last thing I need is to be throwing up the whole time. Not sexy."

"Thanks for your concern." Tessa rolled her eyes as she pushed herself away from the table.

"Love you sis." Kate called after her with a laugh. Tessa didn't even bother to look behind her as she slipped out of the dining room. The hall beyond was quiet and dimly lit.

Tessa hadn't seen much of Quinn's house since she didn't want to sneak around and snoop through his things like he had done to her, but the parts of it she had seen were pretty swanky. It was one of the old, giant brick homes in the ritzy neighborhood downtown where the city's original mansions had been built in the 1940's before people had started building their McMasions in the rich areas of the suburbs. But, like her, Quinn worked downtown and probably wanted to be close to his job. She wasn't 100% sure what his job entailed but she had heard the world software engineer used. She knew what he did was a lot more than IT work. He designed software systems had had grown quite wealthy selling his work but Tessa had never really been into computers. Plus she didn't really care about what he did so she had never listened when he talked about it.

Right now, she didn't care about much of anything, let alone for what Quinn did for a living. Her head was beginning to grow fuzzy as her movements became more sluggish. She would have sworn that she was drunk, if she hadn't only had one glass of wine tonight. Maybe Kate was right. Maybe she was getting sick. Quinn was going to be pissed if she left before he got a chance to fuck her in his own house, but she couldn't control it if she was coming down with something. But that was a problem for later. She just wanted to make it to the bathroom. The hall around her was started to spin.

It seemed like it took an eternity but soon she found herself right outside the first-floor bathroom. Tessa slipped inside and leaned heavily against the sink in relief, bracing herself there with a moan. The world was warping around her, everything hazy and muddled.

The sound of the bathroom door opening distracted her from her growing misery. She looked up to find Quinn standing there ... or three of him, as it looked to her blurry eyes.

"No ... not tonight." Her voice came out slow, soft and slurred.

"You don't get to say no to me. That ship has sailed, princess." He chuckled as he slid up beside her. His large hand fell on either of her shoulders and forced her to face him. Tessa's own hands slipped up to grip his forearms as the floor tilted away from her.

"I think I'm sick." She informed him as she began to sway.

"Wrong, guess again." His laughter was mocking but Tessa barely noticed. The black spots that were beginning to float before her eyes suddenly doubled in size as she felt the floor finally drop away.

And with that, Tessa knew no more.

**********

Tessa was floating, her mind detached from her body and drifting through darkness. Confusion filled her almost immediately and her eyes flew open to find ... nothing. Everything was still dark.

Tessa blinked her eyes furiously to try to bring them into focus but there was nothing. And now that she was a little more aware, she could feel something covering her eyes. Tessa moaned and tossed her head as she attempted to take stock of her body only to be immediately horrified by what she found.

She was laying on something soft and satiny -- a big bed with silk sheets, if she had to guess. But she could tell that she was completely naked and laying exposed to the room. Her hands and feet were all secured by what felt like leather cuffs, pulled tight and probably secured to the bedposts so that she was completely helpless with her legs spread wide open. Not only was a blindfold over her eyes but there was a gag in her mouth and something around her throat as well. But worst of all ... something long and hard was inside her pussy, held in place by a harness that had been strapped to her waist.

Tessa came fully awake at the realization and tried to call out, but the sound was muffled by the gag. She began to pull at her restraints but they had barely any give and she was only able to move a few inches.

What was the last thing she remembered?

She remembered talking to Kate at dinner, and then starting to feel strange. Tessa remembered the labored walk to the bathroom, then everything had started to spin ... and then ... Quinn. She remembered him standing before her before everything went dark.

He had done something to her. Son of a bitch.

Tessa felt anger overtake her as she gave her arms and legs and angry jerk. Nothing. Still she continued to wiggle and pull, hoping to find a weak spot in the restraints. She could not tell time here in the dark but it felt like at least ten minutes had passed before she heard a small sound at the foot of the bed.

Was someone there?

Tessa tried to cry out and demand to know who was there and what was going on, even though she already had a pretty good idea what the answer to both questions already was. But her words were muffled gibberish. And whoever was watching didn't seem to care about her distress.

Quinn.

Of course he wouldn't care, not when he was the one that had caused the distress to begin with.

Suddenly there was a strange sound from the foot of the bed before whatever was inside of her sprang to life. Tessa was horrified to realize that it was vibrator and Quinn had just turned to on remotely. He said not a word as he did it. The silence was torture to Tessa. But those concerns were pushed from her mind when she heard a couple of clicks from the end of the bed and the vibrator inside her increased in power. She could tell that it was pulsating and rotating as well, stretching her out and hitting all of her secret sweet spots.

Tessa threw her head back on the pillow with a groan as her toes pointed and every muscle in her body stretched itself tight. Another click -- and another increase in intensity from the vibrator. Tessa was panting now as she wiggled and squirmed. She was trying to fight it but the pleasure inside her was building. She was tied down so thoroughly without the ability to see or even speak, being fucked by an invisible device as he watched, all without knowing how she had even got into this situation. And never had she found anything so hot.

The vibrator was buzzing at a breakneck speed and Tessa could feel her juices flowing around it. She began to buck her hips, completely unable to control her body's own reaction to what was happening. Her moans came in time with her thrusts, each one more high and frantic than the last. And when she came, the orgasm ripped from her with a scream.

Tessa collapsed back down onto the bed and the vibrator shut off with an audible click. Yet she barely had a moment to recover before she felt hands on her. Even though she could not see who was touching her she knew that it was Quinn. She would know his hands anywhere, and not just from the callouses.

He was running his hands along her thighs, up her bell belly and over her breasts -- kneading and pulling before dipping down once again to repeat. After a few moments she felt the bed dip as the weight of a body climbed between her legs. The next thing she knew, his dexterous fingers were tugging on the harness at her waist. She felt it being unbuckled before the vibrator was pulled out of her body with a wet sound. Tessa moaned as it went but she had not a moment to adjust before his cock was there, it's bulbous head pressing into her wet folds.

Tessa tossed her head. She was already overwhelmed, she could not possibly take any more but Quinn ignored her. Without warning he shoved roughly into her, Tessa arching her back with a scream. He was laying above her now, his big body pushing her down to the mattress as he began to fuck her. His huge dick ran in and out of the tight channel of her pussy, his pelvis ramming into her with every powerful thrust.

They had not met up this month and he had not called or demanded that she make any dirty videos for him. Pictures and video clips had still shown up on her phone at random intervals but other than that, he had left her alone and right now, it showed. He apparently had some tension to work off.

He was not making any noise as he fucked her. It was quite disconcerting. Since she was blindfolded it could have been anyone between her legs. He had probably wanted her disoriented. But she knew every inch of him, including how his cock felt inside her. That enormous member couldn't belong to anyone but him.

Quinn began to speed up, his hips moving like pistons as they slammed into her. Tessa moaned and cried out with every thrust, her boobs jumping as their skin obscenely slapped together. Tessa had always secretly loved the sound. And when he finally came he pulled her hair so hard that it felt like he was about to break her neck.

When he was done he collapsed down on top of her and Tessa could barely breathe passed his massive weight. He seemed content to lay there for an eternity, the muscles in his body twitching as his dick slowly started to grow limp inside of her.

"Hello princess." He finally murmured into her ear after several minutes of laying bonelessly on top of her. "Feeling better?"

"Mmmm..." Tessa moaned into the gag as she flexed her fingers.

"Do you have something to say?" He laughed as his fingers slipped under the gag and pulled it out of her mouth.

"What is going on?" She instantly demanded, her voice quivering with anger. "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"I drugged your wine." He informed her with a chuckle.

"What the fuck? Why?!"

"Because I could." He shrugged.

"Kate knows I wasn't feeling good. She's going to be worried about me."

"That's why I sent her a text message from your phone telling her that you were really sick and leaving the party early." He informed her.

"You went into my phone?" Tessa gasped.

"I've been looking through it while you've been out." He informed her. "Just making sure you were following my rules and not seeing any other guys. I was pleased to find that you saved some of the pictures that I sent you. Do you touch yourself when you look at them?"

"How long have I been unconscious?" She demanded, ignoring his question.

"A few hours." He replied.

"What?!"

"I moved your car into my garage so everyone thinks you just left early. No one even thought to come looking for you in my house. They all left an hour ago. You're completely alone with me, princess. You and me, we're going to have a great weekend together."

"No!" Tessa gasped. "I can't stay here all weekend!"

"You don't have a choice." Quinn laughed at her distress. "Don't worry. I'll have you back to work by Monday."

"You can't drug me and keep me in your house! That's kidnapping!"

"Exactly."

"Quinn..."

"You're not allowed to call me by name." His jovial tone was gone, only to be replaced by a snarl as he reached up and closed his fingers around her throat. "That one was free, because this is new for you. You're upset right now so you probably just forgot, but the next one will cost you a piece of your ass. Got it?"

"Yes." Tessa wheezed passed the pressure in her throat.

"Yes what?!" He demanded with a growl.

"Yes Master." She moaned.

"Good whore." He chuckled as he reached down and gave her nipple a firm pinch. "Don't worry about anyone looking for you. Judging by your text history, the only one that even cares about you is Kate. If she texts you, I'll tell her you're feeling better and not to worry."

"But I don't want to stay here all weekend."

"I really don't give a shit what you want." Quinn chuckled as he finally pulled his limp dick out of her with a groan. And before she could protest he had shoved the gag back into her mouth and secured the strap around her head. "Get comfy princess. You're going to be here for as long as it takes for you to realize I'm the boss and I set the rules. You're only job is to obey."

Tessa tried to toss her head and cry for him to come back as he pushed himself off the bed. But he was not listening. Tessa heard his footsteps retreat across the room before a door slammed and there was silence.

Tessa pulled at the straps and tried to find a weakness but there was none. She was trapped.

Anger flared brightly through her as she called every curse after him that she could think of, even though they sounded liked muffled garbles of sound due to the gag. Still, she knew what they meant and right now that was enough.

Finally she gave up and collapsed back down to the bed with an angry screech. There was nothing she could do. She was trapped. And he was right that no one would miss her this weekend. Kate might check up over text but Quinn could easily pretend to be her and answer. No one else would even notice that she was missing. Maybe she needed to befriend some of her neighbors ... but even then, what was the point of that? Even if anyone knew that she was missing and somehow found her at Quinn's house, it would be humiliating and then everyone would know what she had been up to for all of these months. But the thought of staying here for the next two days made her stomach tense up, and not in a good way. She could barely get through an hour with him without feeling like she was about to come apart at the seams. How would she feel after 48? The thought was unfathomable. She couldn't even wrap her mind around it.

Tessa lost track of time as she laid there, her mind buzzing and whirling from the possibilities. Laying like this in the darkness of the blindfold, bound and gagged, with no entertainment or sense of time was an exquisite torture. It felt like hours to her, but could have been a fraction of that for all she knew. She was aware that she fell asleep for a while before she jerked awake, crying out in fear and confusion before she remembered where she was and what had happened. She had only been able to gasp for air against the gag as her heartbeat slowly began to return to normal. After that she had tried to count the seconds and had made it up to fifteen minutes worth but had lost count after that and gave up.

Tessa felt like she had been laying there for an eternity before a small sound at the door sent her head snapping up.

"Miss me?" Quinn laughed at her reaction.

"Asshole!" Tessa to scream through the gag but it came out more like a muffled "Aff-ol". Still he understood and chuckled at her distress.

"That wasn't a very nice word to call your master." Quinn tisked as he moved up to her and landed a sharp slap against her tits. "Do you want to make me punish you so soon into our time together? It might make the rest of the weekend uncomfortable for you."

That settled Tessa in an instant. Some of the times, his punishments her were simply foreplay to her -- like the times that he had spanked her with the hairbrush and the paddle. But the flogger and belt had both done some damage and it had taken her days curled on her couch to recover. She wouldn't be able to do that here.

"Good choice." He chuckled at how easily she gave up her defiance. She felt him at the end of the bed, his fingers unlocking her from the restraints. Tessa moaned and flexed her cramped legs as he moved up to her hands. But even once he had freed her, the cuffs remained.

Tessa sat up and he yanked the blindfold off her eyes and the gag out of her mouth and she took her first look around his bedroom. It was large but dark, everything decorated in charcoal, grey and black. The windows were shuttered and the only light in the room was from the flickering light of warm LED candles in holders interspersed throughout the room. But it was not his decorating choices that stopped her cold, it was the various "toys" that she could see around the room. There were tables and chairs with straps and chains, strange furniture that she could tell were meant to hold down a body, a large wooden X on one wall with hooks on all four arms, chains hanging from the ceiling, and a huge shelf full of various sex toys and BDSM equipment.

"All for you princess." He informed her as she looked around the room in shock. "I had a few things already but not many chicks I ever fucked were into this like you. But you ... you are the biggest pain slut that I have ever met. I've done a lot to prepare for the day I would get you in my house. We're going to have a very good time this weekend."

"I don't want to be here for that long." She whispered as she turned her huge eyes up to him.

"Scared?" He asked her with a smile. "You should be. But be a good girl and make me happy and I'll only hurt you a little."

Tessa shivered at his words and looked down at her hands. There she found two padded leather cuffs looped around her wrists with matching ones on her ankles with metal loops built into them for attaching chains. They were all secured closed with a small gold locks and she knew that he probably had the key hidden somewhere safely away from her. Next her fingers drifted up to touch the unfamiliar pressure around her throat. It was a collar and Tessa found another lock and loop, just like the cuffs.

"Those will only come off when it's time to go home." He informed her almost gleefully. "Stand up."

Tessa did as instructed, swaying slightly as she got her feet under her. Her muscles were abused and a few short hours ago she had been drugged. She was lucky to be on her feet at all.

"There's a bathroom over there." He said as he tipped his head at it. "Go take care of whatever you need to."