Hate Sex Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's so wet." M murmured to Quinn. "You weren't joking."

"She's always ready to get fucked." Quinn returned, his voice husky from what he was watching. "Her pussy is like magic."

"A magic pussy." M laughed as she turned her attention back to Tessa. "I like that."

And with that, the woman was kissing her once again. Tessa moaned and opened her mouth to her. There was no fighting this situation. She might as well try to enjoy it. Tessa tumbled end over end as she made out with a woman for the first time in her life. Her skin was soft and supple against her, silky hair tumbling down to tickle Tessa's cheeks as they kissed. Her breasts were large and firm and Tessa felt her hard nipples pressing against her own. And her pussy was hot against her skin, almost as warm and wet as Tessa's own. Tessa had to wonder if Quinn was enjoying the show.

M began to stroke her again, her practiced fingers working magic inside of her as she rubbed at her clit. Despite the newness of the situation, Tessa couldn't help but respond. Her hips pressed greedily up into the woman's fingers as she began to mewl like a kitten beneath her. Just when she felt herself on the edge of climax the woman pulled her fingers away and Tessa whined in protest.

"I think she's ready. Give it to me." There was movement above her before Tessa felt something pressing into her pussy. The sensation was familiar and she was quick to realize it was a dildo.

"This one's a double." M purred in her ear. "We're going to ride it together."

Tessa sighed as she felt it slowly being slid inside her body. It was large, but not as large as Quinn, so she was easily able to accept its length. And once it was inside she felt it as M angled herself over her and took the other end of the dildo. Tessa felt the pressure of her body push it down into her and she moaned as the woman began to rock. She was already primed and she knew that it would not be long before she came. M's rhythm started out slow at first but quickly gained in speed, her large breasts slapping against her own with every thrust. Tessa wished that she could see what was going on above her but she could not and just let go and concentrated on her own body. M was making small sounds of pleasure above her and soon their combined cries rose up to fill the air. When she came Tessa threw her head back with a shrill cry, her entire body going rigid as she thrust her breasts out against M. The woman continued to writhe above her, not content until she reached her own climax. She stayed locked above her for one endless moment once she did before she rolled off of Tessa with a contented moan, pulling the dildo out of her as she went. The moment she was out of the way, Tessa felt the weight of Quinn's large frame as he sat down beside her. His hands were immediately at her breasts, his touch rough and needy.

"Jesus Christ, that was so fucking hot." He groaned as he leaned in and began to kiss and bite his way down her neck. "I'm going to explode if I don't stick my dick in her soon."

"We can't have that." M chuckled in amusement as she rolled upward and reached for Tessa's right hand. "Unhook her."

Quinn reached for the left and together they worked at her hands. Once she was free, M guided her to her knees as Quinn rolled onto his back and stretched out along the bed. They seemed to be moving without consulting each other. They must have discussed what they wanted to do to her before they had even arrived at the bar today.

"Ride your master." M instructed her as she guided Tessa toward Quinn. Tessa slung her leg over his waist and straddled him, Quinn's needy hands lifting her up to guide her onto his dick. He let out a satisfied groan as she surrounded him and gripped tight. Tessa lethargically began to shimmy, already exhausted from the previous two orgasms but Quinn was not having it.

"Faster!" He barked at her as he gave her ass a firm slap. She stiffened with a hiss as her already throbbing skin stung from the new abuse. Still she picked up the pace and started to snap her hips accordingly. His hands were at her breasts, squeezing and pulling while slapping her nipples. She heard noises from M behind them but Tessa was not paying attention. It's not like she could have looked behind her if even if she wanted to. But it was mere moments later before she felt the woman climb onto the bed behind her.

"Easy." The woman purred as Tessa felt her hands on her shoulders. She slowed down her rhythm and was forced to stop entirely as the woman bent her over and pressed her chest into Quinn. Tessa let out a wild moan a moment later when she felt the head of a dildo pressing into her ass. It was then that she realized the M was now wearing a strapon and that they were both going to fuck her. The strap was already slick with lube and M ran it between her cheeks for a moment before she began to ease into her. Tessa tried to breathe with it but it was so hard to maintain her composure with Quinn so large already inside of her. And once the strapon was filling her, M did not give her a moment to adjust. She merely began to thrust. Tessa was pressed into Quinn with every thrust and he began to jerk up to meet her. She tried to move her hips in time with them, bouncing between the two in rhythm -- forward to Quinn, backward to M. Quinn's hands were still on her tits while M's were on her waist while Tessa rested hers on Quinn's shoulders and tried to brace herself there.

They were a tangle of arms and legs and bodies. Every once in a while someone would slap her ass but she lost track who was hitting her. At one point, M gathered her hair up and began to pull her head backward as she pounded into her ass with the strapon.

Tessa felt like she was losing herself. Never before had she had so much pleasure focused solely on her. Every cell within her body tingled and shot fire down to the core of her. Her gasps were beginning to speed up and her third orgasm of the day rushed up to claim her. Tessa threw her head back with a scream but both M and Quinn were relentless. Neither of them were going to stop until Quinn followed her over the edge. He was grunting as he thrust up into her and her abused pussy felt every move that he made. She could tell that he was almost there and was relieved when he finally strained upward and emptied himself into her depths. M stopped her thrusting once he had gotten off and all three stayed locked together in a moment of ecstasy.

Finally M pulled the strapon out of her ass and Tessa collapsed down onto Quinn with a moan. She felt him chuckle beneath her before he gathered up her wrists and held her hands behind her back, effectively locking his body around her. His free hand was rubbing her ass almost affectionately, the rest of his body boneless beneath her.

"Thanks for inviting me to play." M's voice pulled her from her stupor. Tessa stiffened when she felt M run her riding crop down her back and over her ass before wiggling it against her pussy. "She screams real pretty. Call me any time."

"Thanks for the help." Quinn rumbled with another heavy clap on her ass. Tessa moaned at the treatment but did not try to pull away from him. She merely lay on him and tried to listen as M moved across the room. She heard the rustle of clothes and could only assumed that the woman was getting dressed once again. A moment later the door opened and closed and she was "alone" with Quinn once again.

"We still have some time princess." He murmured in her ear.

"No more please..." Tessa moaned as she dropped her head to his shoulder in exhaustion.

"You can take it. But if you need a little break..." He informed her as he sat up, drawing her body with him. Tessa moaned but he didn't care and merely guided her up and off of the bed. He kept the blindfold on and Tessa had no idea where he was leading her. But a moment later her was bending her over something padded once again. It felt like another bench but this time it was higher than the other and designed to keep her feet flat on the ground while supporting her upper body while it was bent double. The second she was in position she felt him lower something over her back and wrists and realized that she had just been put into stocks. Her feet he pressed into locks at the base of the restraint system so they were held wide open while still resting flat on the floor. He disappeared for a moment before she felt him reappear and press something into her ass. Tessa stiffened with a moan as he began to ease something inside of her -- a small ball like object that her body readily accepted. Once it was in he kept going, two more balls of increasing size following. Tessa realized that he had just inserted anal beads.

"Get comfy princess." Quinn chuckled before there was a click and the beads began to vibrate inside of her. Tessa moaned and tried to shift but, yet again, she was held firmly in place.

"Don't leave." Tessa bade, but he seemed determined to do the opposite of what she wanted.

"I won't be gone to long." He replied. "Maybe."

And with that the door opened and shut and silence filled the room. Tessa didn't have long to worry about it. The anal beads were still vibrating inside of her, low and soft but all-consuming none the less. Tessa tried to wiggle her butt and dislodge them but they were so firmly inside of her that she knew there would be no hope.

She wondered how she was positioned right now. Was she turned with her butt toward the window to give everyone in the hall a view of her wiggling ass? Or was she turned to the side so they could watch Quinn fuck her when he returned? It was probably the latter.

Once again Tessa lost all concept of time as she stood there with the beads buzzing away in her ass as she wiggled and squirmed in the stocks. She wasn't coming but she had a feeling that Quinn wanted it that way. A slow burn to drive her crazy until he returned.

It felt like an eternity passed before the door opened and closed once again. He said not a word as he let the tension build. But she soon heard his heavy footsteps crossing the room. And when he reached her, his hard hands moved over her body, touching everywhere before they settled on her waist. The head of his cock pressed into her pussy and she would have thrust back into him if she could have. He merely held himself there, his cock drawing lazy circles around her pussy lips.

"Do you want this?" Quinn rumbled from behind her.

"Yes!" Tessa moaned as she once again tried to thrust backward but all she accomplished was digging the stocks into her neck and wrists.

"Beg for it."

"Please Master, I need your cock!" She wailed to the quiet room. "Please fill me up and fuck me hard! Please ... I want you!"

"Like this?" He asked as he began to slowly slide into her.

"Harder..." She begged at his maddening pace.

"Like this?" He asked again as he thrust hard and deep.

"Yes!" She cried out as she tried to stand up on her tiptoes and give herself more leverage.

"Who owns you?" He demanded as he picked up his pace.

"You do!" She cried over the wet slapping sounds of their skin meeting. His balls were hitting the back of her thighs as the beads continued to buzz inside of her.

"That's a good slut." He snarled as he slapped at her ass, jostling the beads inside of her. Tessa screamed as she began to unravel. "That's it ... come on my cock..."

So Tessa threw her head back and did just that. The orgasm gripped her violently and she gave herself over to it. Quinn continued to drill into her even once she collapsed down into the stocks with a moan. He merely gripped her hips with such force that she knew she would be finding fingers marks on her skin tomorrow. It didn't matter. Nor did the way that she rocked violently forward with each of his thrusts. Her breath was forced from her lungs in shuddering wheezes in time with his hips. And when he finally came he pulled her hips backward with all the force in his body and buried himself inside of her as far as he could go.

There they remained locked together, Tessa bent double and Quinn's back as straight as a steel rod with his dick locked inside of her. He savored the moment before he pulled out of her, his cum dribbling down her leg and onto the floor. He took his time pulling the beads out of her and Tessa stiffened and cried out with each layer that was removed. Finally they were free and he tossed them aside before freeing her from the stocks. He made no attempt to catch her when her legs lost all support and she slumped down to the floor at his feet. Quinn only let her rest there a moment before there was a tug from the chain on her collar and he pulled her up onto her knees.

"Clean me up." He demanded.

Compliantly she opened her mouth and accepted his cock. Small sighs escaped her as she began to lick and suck along his length, lapping up his cum and her own sweet juices. Halfway through he yanked the blindfold off of her eyes and Tessa blinked up at him. She found him staring down at her, his eyes focused on her mouth as she cleaned him. Finally it was done to his satisfaction and he pushed her away from him. Tessa landed on the floor at his feet and curled up in a little ball. She just wanted to sleep now. Quinn chuckled as he nudged her onto her back and hunkered down beside her to examine her.

"What's wrong? Did I fuck you to death?"

"Almost." She breathed as she blinked up at him.

"Good." He grinned as he gave her nipple a tweak before pushing himself up. She watched him pull on his pants before gathering up her clothes and tossing them down beside her. "Get dressed nice and slow. Give them a show."

Tessa sighed as she sat up and slowly began to pull on her boots. Once the first one was on she extended her leg and ever so slowly pulled up the zipper. The second one was slow to follow. Gracefully she stood and planted her feet firmly with her back to the window before she slowly bent over to retrieve her skirt. She slipped her legs through the supple leather and pulled it up around her body before bending to grab her halter. She knew that bending over flashed the window once again and she hoped that those watching appreciated her commitment to the show. Once she was dressed, Quinn moved over to her and slowly began to uncuff her.

"Pleased?" She asked him, her body standing so close to his that they were almost touching.

"Very." He assured her. "You seemed to enjoy yourself. Thinking of switching to the other side?"

"No, I only want your cock." She informed him with an ironic smile. God damn it, but it was true. And Tessa hated herself for that. "But if you want to invite her to play occasionally, I won't complain."

"Good answer." He rumbled as he also freed her from the collar and shoved them all into his bag, along with her butt plug. Had she done so good that he was giving her a break from it as a reward? Tessa would take it. "Let's get out of here before I have to fuck you again."

"Would that be so bad?" Tessa smirked.

"Don't tempt me." He snorted as he pulled the door open for her and gestured for her to leave. Tessa slipped outside and found the hallway packed. She gasped in surprise and felt it as Quinn drew closer to her in the press of bodies. Vaguely she wondered if Mistress M was still in the crowd somewhere watching her.

Once again people were touching her but this time she had been expecting it so it didn't startle her like it had last time. Most were behaving respectfully but she caught a few of them leering at her and their gazes made her slightly uncomfortable. Thankfully Quinn was quick to guide her out to the bar before anyone got too handsy. Once again, he led her over to the bar and directed her to sit down on a barstool. He motioned at the bartender and murmured something to the man who was quick to scurry away for his order. When he returned he set two shot glasses full of clear liquid down in front of her.

"I'm gonna go take a piss." Quinn informed her. "Those better be gone when I get back."

Tessa grimaced but did not argue as he slipped away.

"Can I at least get a chaser?" She asked the bartender. "Put it on his tab."

"Sure thing." The man grinned in amusement at her tone as he poured her a soda and sild it toward her. He then ambled off to the other end of the bar to help other customers. Tessa decided to bite the bullet and just get it over with. Quickly she downed the first shot and chased it with the soda before following it with the second shot. Tessa almost gagged on the second one but managed to keep it down. Once she was done she rested her head in her hands on the bar and let the liquor take hold.

She wondered why he was always trying to get her drunk when they came here? He didn't do that anywhere else, even when they had spent the weekend together at his house.

Tessa was pulled from her thoughts by the feel of a hand in the small of her back and she looked up, expecting to find Quinn behind her. Instead a stranger stood there, a cocky grin on his face as he stared down at her with far too much familiarity.

"Hi gorgeous." He smiled down at her.

"Not interested." Tessa muttered as she took another sip of the soda in front of her.

"Come on, I'm just being friendly." He returned. "I caught your show. You're amazing."

Instantly Tessa was uncomfortable. She had no idea what the rules were in this place but she had a feeling that unsolicited conversations with people leaving the performance rooms was probably frowned upon.

"You're making me uncomfortable." Tessa said as she tried to scoot away from him but he merely took another step toward her and boxed her into the bar.

"I find that hard to believe. Nothing seems to make you uncomfortable. We should hook up. We could have a lot of fun together."

"No." Tessa was firm this time as her annoyance began to get the best of her.

"Come on, I saw what a dirty slut you are. You like getting dick and I like pussy. Perfect match. I can pay you, if that's what you're worried about."

"I said no!" Tessa snapped as she shot off her seat and rounded on him. He was standing so close that he had her backed into the bar but she was not afraid of him, just angry.

"Listen you little bitch..." The man snapped as he reached out to grab her wrist but that was as far as he got. The next thing Tessa knew, he had been yanked violently backward. He landed hard on the ground at the feet of an enraged Quinn.

"You don't touch her." Quinn's voice was low and dangerous before he reached down and hauled the man up by his shirt. One punch was all it took to lay him out across the floor in a spray of blood with a broken nose. Tessa watched in shock as Quinn moved to stand before her, his hulking body cutting her off from the bar that was suddenly alive with activity around her. Bouncers had appeared and descended on the man on the ground even as the bartender materialized behind her once again. Tessa peeked out from behind Quinn and was in time to see the bouncers shoving the stranger toward the front door.

"I'm so sorry about that Mr. Parker. Your drinks are on the house. That type of behavior is not tolerated here." The bartender was appologizing in a rush.

Quinn waited until the man had been shoved from the building before he turned back around to face the bar. Tessa looked up at him in worry but he was currently refusing to meet her gaze. Instead it was the bartender that addressed her.

"Are you ok Miss?"

"I'm fine." Tessa replied as she rubbed at her sore wrist where the man had grabbed her. It wasn't too bad. Quinn tended to leave her with deeper bruises than she would probably come away from this experience with. But this was different. She liked it when Quinn roughed her up. But that man ... it had been entirely unwelcome.

"Again, I apologize. The safety of our participants is of the utmost importance.