Hate Sex Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Especially the women. I hope this won't keep you away. He won't be allowed back in here."

"It's fine." Tessa replied as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned up against the bar. The shots were starting to make everything a little spinny. Damn it, the timing was horrible.

She was distracted a moment later when the same wiry man as last time appeared from the office and handed Quinn a thumb drive. He merely pocketed it before jerking his head toward the door without a word to anyone. Tessa sighed as she followed him. A bad feeling was beginning to take up residence in the pit of her stomach. Did he think that she had done something to encourage the man's behavior?

"Maybe I should take a taxi this time." Tessa said as she gestured helplessly toward the street.

"No." Was all he said as he took her firmly by the shoulder and directed her toward the parking lot.

"But I want to..."

"I don't care." His gruff voice returned as he herded her toward his SUV. The moment they reached it he unlocked it and all but shoved her inside. Tessa was half temped to jump back out while he was rounding the car to his side but something kept her in her seat. Instead she watched miserably as he climbed into the vehicle and slammed the door behind him.

"Why are you so angry?" She asked in worry as he guided the car out of the parking lot. No answer. "I didn't do anything to encourage him if that's what you're thinking."

More silence. His eyes were focused out on the road ahead of him and he was moving the car with jerky motions that were doing nothing to help her swimming head.

"Will you just say something?!" She finally snapped at him. "I didn't do anything wrong!"

"I know that! God damn it!" He roared back as he jerked the car hard to the right and pulled off into a supermarket parking lot. He parked away from the store under the shade of some trees, far away from the other cars in the lot. "I heard what that fucker said to you and I heard you tell him no, repeatedly."

"So what's your problem?" She shot back at him.

"He fucking touched you." Quinn growled as those blazing blue eyes locked on her.

"Ok ... well... that's a shitty thing for him to do but it's not a crime..."

"He fucking touched you." Quinn repeated, his voice shaking with rage. Tessa was speechless at the intensity in his eyes. "You're mine, and he touched you."

Tessa's mouth snapped shut at his words. Whatever she had been expecting, it had not been this. She stared at him, her eyes transfixed as he began to slide across the seat toward her. Tessa found that she was suddenly incapable of producing sound. Instead her eyes were locked on his, tracking him as he drew ever closer. And the moment he was before her, he pressed her back into the window, his face looming large before her.

"You, Tessa Daniels, belong to me. Do you understand what I mean?"

Tessa's heart was thundering inside of her as the breath rattled in and out of her suddenly weak body.

"Yes." She finally managed to squeak out.

"Do you?" He rumbled.

"Yes." She finally repeated after a long pause, her voice a little stronger this time.

"So, I'm going to give you one more chance to make a choice." Quinn informed her as his hand reached up to cup her face. He was being none too gentle even though the contact was intimate. "One last chance to back out now. Say the word and I'll take you home and this all ends. No more dinner parties, no more texting, no more anything. But if you continue, we're both all in. We'll belong with each other, even if your body belongs to me. That'll never change. So what do you want?"

Tessa stared at him, her eyes unblinking. She felt every cell in her body vibrating in time within her. She knew what he was asking her in that round about way. This would never be a typical "relationship" but if she chose to stay, they would be together, however they chose to define that.

"You." She finally whispered, her eyes large. The word hung between them, the air in the car heavy. "I want you."

Quinn didn't blink, didn't falter. His eyes continued to drill into her, his clenched jaw hard. Finally he offered her a hard nod before he yanked her forward off the door.

"Get your ass in the back seat."

Tessa complied and scrambled into the back as quickly as her short skirt would allow. She felt him give her a shove when she was halfway there and she tumbled face first onto the back seat. He was on her in an instant, his large body pressing her down into the leather. His hands were automatically at her waist, pushing her skirt upward as he used his knees to spread her legs. One of her feet was wedged in between the seat and his leg as the other was knocked down to the floorboard. He reached down between them and the moment that he was free of his pants he slammed into her from behind. Tessa cried out as she pressed her face into the warm leather and dug her nails into the seat. He was being rough and needy but not in the angry and dominant way that she was used to. His actions almost seemed fueled by desperation. Anger was still there as well, but it was not directed at her. More at that unknown man in the bar that had dared to grab her. He was fucking her now as if he was claiming what belonged to him -- a mating ritual after a hard fought battle for dominance.

Tessa squeezed her eyes shut and gladly accepted the force of his thrusts. He was taking what was his and she was gladly allowing it. A certain measure of relief was filling her as well. She had been angry but there had been a small sliver of fear that had filled her when the man had grabbed her. But Quinn had rushed in and protected her when needed. So she let that relief wash through her as he fucked her.

The weight of his body was crushing her so thoroughly that there was nothing that she could do but lay there and take it. And part of her knew that was what he needed. Just like she needed to be claimed and used by him.

His hips slammed into her there in the quiet of his car, his powerful thrusts joling her forward with every hit. Tessa spread herself as wide as she could and let him take what he wanted. There was no turning back now. Every piece of her belonged to him.

Despite how many times he had already taken her today, he didn't seem to be tired or spent. Instead he seemed like he was trying to prove a point. His emotions were driving him on right now and pushing him passed the point of exhaustion where he no longer felt anything.

Tessa could feel him moving inside of her, his large cock hitting her g spot as he rammed in and out of her, the weight of his body pressing him even more firmly into her. She could barely breathe but still managed to let sharp little cries escape her with every thrust of his cock. Electricity was jolting through her, straight up from her very center and reaching every nerve in her body. Her cries were growing more shrill and rapid as he pushed her closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly his hand balled through her hair and yanked her head violently backward. He bent her neck at an awkward angle so it rested on his shoulder and forced her to arch her back painfully. But Tessa loved every second of it.

"When you come, I want you to scream my name." He growled into her ear. Tessa felt a shudder of delight rip through her at his demand. With that he shoved her head back down and turned his attention back to the task at hand.

The slap of his skin against hers became more frantic, his hips slamming like pistons into her. It would have broken a normal woman in two, but Tessa was not a normal woman. Instead she dropped her head to the leather of the seat beneath her and rode out the pain as the pleasure within her began to grow. And when she came, it was like an explosion.

"Quinn!" She screamed into the heavy air, so loud that people outside would be able to hear if they were close enough. Fuck it, she didn't care anymore. All she cared about was being swept away in the tidal wave of her orgasm as she moaned and writhed beneath him. And the sound of her screaming her name drove him over the edge. He came with one last mighty thrust that rocked her so far forward that she had to brace herself with her hands to keep her head from hitting the door. Every muscle of his body was locked as he emptied himself inside of her as shuddering groans and gasps for air escaped his large form.

Finally he collapsed down on top of her and Tessa let out a wheeze as his massive weight crushed her to the leather seat. They laid there for an eternity, Tessa's heart rate slowly returning to normal as he tried to get his breathing under control. Soon they began to settle but he still refused to move. His dick was limp inside of her now but it was held in place by the weight of their bodies and he didn't seem to be in a hurry to remove it.

Tessa wasn't sure how long they laid there but it was he that finally broke the spell the car seemed to be under. She felt him shift above her, his dick finally slipping out of her. He was pushing himself up and pulled her with him, yanking her down into his lap with her chest pressed into his back as one muscular arm slid up around her throat and captured her in a tight headlock.

"Who do you belong to?" He rumbled in her ear.

"You." She replied without hesitation.

"All of you. Not just your pussy."

"Yes Master, I belong to you." Tessa affirmed passed the weight of his arm. She remembered what he had first said about only calling him by name when he gave her permission. Now that the moment was over, he would want her to return to calling him Master.

"Good girl." He purred as his free hand slipped under her top and began to massage her nipples. Again, she realized that there was nothing sexual about his touch right now. It was simply an absent gesture for him. A way to occupy his hands. "Do you still hate me?"

Tessa thought about the question before she answered carefully.

"I think a small part of me will always have to hate you if I want to keep letting you do this to me." She replied honestly. "But the part of me that needs you is far bigger. I try not to think about it. It feels a lot better to just go with it."

"Ditto." He chuckled as he gave her nipple a pinch before releasing her and shoving her toward the front seat. "Let's get the hell out of here."

Tessa carefully climbed into the front, Quinn following closely behind. It amazed her that he could squeeze his big body over the seat. But soon they were both buckled in and driving again. Tessa watched the world slip by in silence before she realized that they were heading away from her apartment.

"Wait ... this isn't the way to my place."

"I'm not taking you to your place." Quinn informed her matter-of-factly. "You're spending the rest of the weekend at my house."

It was a statement, not a question. He wasn't asking her permission or opinion on the matter. He was just telling her a fact. And Tessa could not argue. She didn't want to argue. Not when she wanted to be used by him over and over again. And she had a feeling that the weekend wasn't going to be long enough.