All Comments on 'Hated Housemate's Used Panties'

by sniffpanties

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Nasty erotic fun!

sniffpanties,

You've done it again. It makes for great reading as you carefully pursue your goal of soiled panties. Something very erotic about that. Maybe all men get off being so close to that sensuous source.

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
filthy!!!!

Delightfully sick! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love to sniff

Love your story. Wish you could also make a story about celebrity panties. Like Nicole Kidman or Cindy Crawford. Even though they are very rich and famous, pretty and gorgeous with all the glitters and gold with all the expensive and designer panties they wear, and those lucky cloth pressed to these famous celebrity pussies, after a whole day being worn it will also smell the same as the ordinary people,(women). Maybe the upper part of the panties will smell a very expensive perfume but the lower portion of the panties specially the crotch will smell... musky...pungent...intoxicating...fishy...funky...stinky... strong pussy odor...I know that Nicole and Cindy...even how pretty, rich and famous they are...they must also have a fish hiding under their clitoral hood...I would love to sniff it...hhmmm...

Thanks,

Mr. pogi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Short n sweet

Good story short n sweet no over the top sizes as she was an A, not some bucket and yard rope bra as most blokes seem to describe. Just how I like my storys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
De-lightful

Great story and probably true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
glad theres other panty pervs like me out there!

nice story! I have done the same thing many times, I just get so turned on sniffing panties! I lived with an ex gf, her sister, cousin, and mom for about six monthes one time, it was panty sniffing heaven! My gf was 25 nicely built and her panties usually had a nice slightly sweaty perfume scent, her cousin was a kinda trashy looking little 19yo blonde hottie, she drove me wild walking around in a tshirt and panties and sitting on the couch with her legs pulled up totally exposing her hairy cameltoe panty crotch...I would get so hard and ooze precum every time she watched a movie with me and my gf! The best part was that she shared the bathroom that me and my gf used and always just left her panties on the floor, after the first day she moved in I remember coming home for lunch and she had just taken a shower so I went in and saw her flowery cotton bikini briefs in the corner so I locked the door and quietly held them up to my nose.I gasp ".omg" the entire crotch was damp and the sweaty pussy scent was intense, I almost cummed in my pants b4 I could get my dick out then my balls exploded on the very next whiff I took, it was the strongest pussy scent of any panties I had ever smelled and I loved it! I sniffed her panties almost every day for months and even snuck in after me and my gf broke up one day and stole several pairs! Dam I miss those days!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Very hot!

Another hot, realistic, simply written story. I noticed that all of these were posted two years ago. I hope you come back to this site and write more someday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Superb

Excellent story, nothing like forbidden fruit.

blackstallion21blackstallion21almost 15 years ago
LOVE IT...

absolutely love it and i hope to read more submissions like this! as a matter of fact, i am about to post one myself close to the subject matter of that one. Keep Writing!

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
great

My favourite fetish :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Great writing and description. My favorite bits are about what a fucking bitch she is, and how much you hate her, yet you still get to enjoy her most intimate stinks and nastiness. If she only knew, the stupid cunt would be so horrified. I hate her too. But I wanna lick up her disgusting cunt drool. Is that so wrong??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersniffpanties@sniffpanties
Hardcore incest loving panty sniffer who would just LOVE to get to know more who are into this fetish. Currently married and living with my wife, kid as well as both parents. My mother is my absolute lust of my life.