Haunted by the Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's the matter? Afraid to admit out loud that it feels good...

She continued, "Since you like to fuck my ass, would you consider sometime letting me play with your ass while I stroke your dick?"

Ohhh, yeah...fuck my ass, pretty lady...

"OH, MY GOD!" Charles exclaimed loudly as he came immediately.

Aw hell...where did that come from...

She stroked him through his orgasm. "Oh, babe! I hope that idea is what's making you come! 'Cause I'd really love to play with your sexy ass!"

Ah, GOD, woman...you're killin' me...

Charles growled loudly and bucked his hips even harder as his orgasm intensified.

When he could speak, he gasped, "Oh, my God... Diana...how do you know... just what to say...to drive me wild?"

"I don't know, sexy man. I just say what I'm thinking and feeling at the moment. I'm glad to know that I drive you wild because you drive me wild, too! So, did the fact that you came when I asked if I could play with your ass mean that you like the idea?"

Charles looked down for a moment. He grinned shyly. Then he looked at her with a serious expression.

"I was a little uncomfortable at first. Then I was startled when it started to feel good. I don't know if I can make myself ever feel completely comfortable with the idea of letting you penetrate my ass. Too many negative ideas...if you get what I mean! If I ever let you go any further with that, you have to promise me that you'll never tell anyone about it! You understand? Not even your girlfriends!"

Diana looked at him just as seriously. "Of course I understand. It's an even bigger issue of trust for you than it is for me just because of the negative connotations involved. If you let me play with your ass once and it doesn't do anything for you, then I'll never ask you to do it again. But honey...if it gives you as much pleasure as it gives me, then I want to be able to do that for you! And it'll stay just between the two of us...I promise. Now...take me to bed and make slow, sweet love to me," she said softly as she kissed him and helped him to rinse off.

They kissed tenderly and deeply as they dried each other. He picked her up and carried her to their bed and lay down next to her. They wrapped themselves around each other as they kissed and caressed. When he was hard again, he rolled her onto her back and positioned his cock at her soft, slick flesh. They stared steadily as he slowly slid into her...their eyes burning with their deep love and desire.

When he was fully inside her, they both closed their eyes and groaned deeply. He leaned down and kissed her, tenderly at first. He gradually deepened the kiss as he fucked her slowly and deeply. She moaned louder when he thrust deeper and harder. He lifted his head to stare at her.

I love to watch you come...

She was the most beautiful and erotic woman he'd ever seen. It stroked his male ego to know that he could make her come as many times as he wanted. If he came before entering her, he could hold out almost indefinitely while making love to her.

As long as you don't talk dirty...that always makes me lose control...

Diana moaned. "Fuck me deeper, my love!" He did and she immediately went into an explosive burst of pleasure. She cried out, "Oh, God, Charles! I love you! Oh, yes... yes... yes...!!!"

Her body writhed beneath his. He thrust slowly in rhythm with her throbbing pulses. He gradually stopped as her climax waned. She wrapped herself around him and kissed him deeply.

Lynda woke up when she heard Diana's cry. She snuck out of her room and down the hall to peek into their bedroom. Charles was on top of her, his arms up under her back and shoulders. Their bodies were molded together—their hips rolling in a motion that looked so sexy and erotic.

Their faces were very close together. They stared at each other with such looks of love, passion and desire. Both of them groaned when he would grind his hips a little harder against hers.

He paused and whispered, "I love you." They just barely ground their hips together for a few moments as they shared a deep kiss, moaning softly into each other's mouths.

Lynda watched with envy. Charles brought Diana to orgasm twice more by thrusting deeply into her and grinding his pelvic mound on her. Both times, he coaxed her gently.

"Oh, God, Diana. I love you so much. You are so beautiful when you come! I love to watch as I make you come!"

After Diana's third wave of pleasure, she kissed Charles and whispered that it was safe for him to come inside her. He lifted on his hands as Diana unwrapped her legs from around his. She bent her knees and spread her thighs wide.

Lynda had a perfect view of his beautiful big dick stroking deeply inside Diana. She lifted her legs to roll her hips up so Charles could drive even deeper into her. Lynda kept watching.

He went down onto his forearms with a deep, hard rolling motion. He groaned softly with every thrust of his hips. He spoke to her again.

"Take me deeply, my love... feel my cock deep inside you! Oh, Diana... I worship your body! That's it my love... let go! Oh, Yes... I feel you throbbing on me! Oh, God! I love you, my pretty lady. You're all I'll ever need!"

They lay moving slowly together in the afterglow. Charles leaned down and kissed Diana deeply.

They didn't see Lynda turn away from their partially open door and head back down the hall to the guestroom with tears in her eyes.

Lynda felt foolish.

I know you're just trying to make me realize that I need to let go of my feelings for Charles before I get hurt, Diana...

Easier thought than done!

She had no idea that over the next couple months, her love for Diana and her feelings for Charles would be tested in the worst possible way...

12