Haunted House Party: Truth or Dare

Story Info
Another group arrives and each change in their own way.
8.8k words
4.22
13.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

The Mercedes' engine ticked in a steady rhythm as Morgan sat in the fading heat of the front seat. She double-checked the red-stained fake bandage on her upper arm and tapped her fingers on the steering wheel.

A black BMW X5 was parked next to her, hidden in shadows cast by the brilliant crescent moon above them. The moon was larger than she'd ever seen it and almost painful to look at. The silvery light pulsed from its surface.

"We're too early," the girl said, pulling at her blonde braid. She'd almost dyed it brown to match the character she'd dressed as - Lara Croft, but her mother had thrown a fit at the idea so she'd left it as it was. The urge to obey her parents was a constant sore point for her. She couldn't wait to go off to college out of state but worried they'd extend their grasp to the other side of the country to continue controlling her. And more worried that she'd let them.

A beam of light bounced behind her, flashing in her dimmed rear view mirror before sliding to her right. An old Camry screeched to a stop beside her car.

"That would be Max," Ian said from the back seat. "Great."

"I thought you two were friends?" Parker asked from the passenger seat, looking through her window at the new arrival.

"Were," Ian clarified, adjusting the heavy pirate hat he wore. "Last year. The dude won't grow up. Still stuck on cartoons and video games."

I like cartoons, Parker thought. She shrugged, however. Max was far outside her social circle but never bothered her so far. Her hand reached up to scratch beneath the white wig she wore and then down to tug at the edges of her black dress. She'd found a 2B costume from Nier Automata at the mall and instantly bought it. Now she regretted how short it was. As well as the overly large "boob window" as her mother called it. And video games. Video games are fun.

"We should go in," Ian said. "It's getting cold and I'm bored just sitting here."

"We're too early," Moran said again.

Ian pulled the handle of his door to step into the cold night air. His breath streamed from his mouth and the large, puffy blouse he wore did nothing to insulate him. The boy settled the sash on his side, pushed the plastic sword back in position and walked to the house.

"Oh, hey-" Max said from beside his car. His voice faltered and he lowered his raised hand as the two front doors of the Mercedes opened. "Uh. Ian. Hey M- Morgan. P- P- Parker."

"Hey Max," Parker nodded. "I didn't know you were invited."

"Y- yeah, Noah said I could come," Max said, shuffling his feet while pulling his long white lab coat over his light blue shirt. His limp, brown hair was spiked and poorly colored blue.

"Rick, right?" Parker asked as she led him towards the house. "From Rick and Morty?"

"Y- yeah! D- do you watch it?" he asked her.

"No," she said, stepping up onto the wide porch. Morgan slipped inside the house and a blast of warm air buffeted her. "I just see the memes sometimes, you know? And I asked Terry. She told me about it."

"Oh, y- yeah! It- it's good! You should watch it sometime," Max said, staring at the ground as his heart hammered in his chest. Every ounce of his willpower went towards not staring at the short girl's costume. It was snug and accentuated every curve of her well-developed body. His eyes darted over to her cleavage and he swallowed, waiting for her to go inside before following.

"Not my kind of humor," she said dismissively. "Wow, holy crap, wow, look at this place."

Morgan and Ian stood with Jake at the bottom of an enormous, wide staircase. Thick, red carpet lined the stairs with gold accents on the edges. It led up to the second floor and glossy, wooden double doors even larger than the ones they'd just entered through.

A twisted wrought iron pole held an old oil lamp that burned with soft light. Max followed Parker to the stairs but stopped as a cold finger traced down his spine.

Jake stood nearly motionless in his Zeus costume, the thick white robes covering all but his arms and shoulders. In the shallow light, the robes appeared to writhe as if snakes tumbled and fought beneath them. Lumps appeared over his chest and moved, chasing other bumps down to his legs. Higher still the shadows cast by the single flame made Jake's face appear ghoulish, wrinkles at the corner of the boy's eyes, his forehead and his lips cracked with-

An unseen wind caused the light to flicker rapidly. Jake turned to face Max, his body nearly transparent and blinking in time to the guttering light but Max could still see and hear him talking to Ian. Green light wavered in the second Jake's ghostly eyes but the strange wind died and only the one Jake remained. The boy's robes hung perfectly from his athletic body. Calm and unruffled.

"The hell?" Max whispered before joining the group. "What the hell."

"Any room?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah, any room," Jake told her. "I've already set it all up. Got here hours ago. Had a catering company help."

"A catering company catered a party at an abandoned house?" Ian asked skeptically. "What kind of company-"

"One that likes money," Jake answered sharply. "We'll meet back here in two hours for the big party so just go relax and have fun in the meantime."

"Where's Tracy, Karima and Grace?" Morgan sighed, looking around the empty house.

"They texted ten minutes ago," the boy answered. He shrugged. "Said they were on their way but running late."

Oh, right, Max thought, grabbing his phone. He opened his texts and found the last one from his mother, typing out a message to let her know he'd made it safe and would be home later. Halfway through his message he saw the "No Service" text at the top of his phone.

"H- hey, Jake?" Max asked. "Are- are you on T-Mobile? I don't have service."

"Verizon," Jake replied. His eyes bore into Max's skull and Max shivered, remembering the strange vision he'd seen earlier. "I'll send the girls your way when they're here. Keep Max with you. I don't want people getting lost before the party."

"Fine," Morgan huffed. She looked left and then turned right to walk down the wide hallway, leading her small group to find an available room.

The first door looked hand-carved with intricate details. The door handle was silver shot with gray but it barely turned when Morgan tried it. Ian took a turn next, rattling the door but Max ignored them to inspect the door itself.

Tiny creatures frollicked on the edge of the door, locked in time by the artist who created them. They were a varied bunch, men with goat legs and pan pipes as well as miniature giants raising clubs to the sky and many, many more. Higher on the frame, a lone figure was portrayed as floating or falling or frozen above a jagged, barren landscape. It had wings and-

"Are you coming?" Parker asked.

"Oh! S- sorry," Max said, glancing at the frame again before following the other three to the next door.

The second door opened easily into what Max immediately thought of as a smoking lounge. Red leather chairs with tall, wide backs were scattered throughout the room. Empty bookshelves covered the walls and an old wooden globe, nearly five feet in width lay to the side. It was anchored by wood along the equator and four slanted legs beneath.

"Eggs? That's it?" Ian groaned.

Morgan looked over at the boy and down at the small table set in the middle of the room. Silver trays held perfectly aligned rows of deviled eggs. She wrinkled her nose and stood on her tiptoes to see if there was anything else left out for them. Two hours to the main party and she was stuck here waiting while her friends took their time.

"We could try a different room," Parker said.

"Doesn't matter," Morgan told her. She chose one of the more prominent chairs and sat back, pulling her plastic guns around to the front of her belt. The girl shivered as her mostly bare thighs touched the old leather but she did her best to ignore it

Ian plucked one of the small eggs and popped it into his mouth.

"They taste alright," he told them, grabbing another to eat while he walked around the room.

"Wow," Max said from the far side. "This is really old. It's in French and it doesn't even have all of the US mapped. Australia is just 'Nouvelle Hollande' on this. And on the top- oop."

A soft click came from the globe and the globe popped on hidden springs before Max snatched his hand away from the top of it. Morgan leaned forward with interest as the boy slowly pulled the sphere open, laying the top carefully against the wood surrounding it.

"Holy shit, score," Ian said. He walked quickly to the globe, reaching in and pulling a bottle free from the interior. "No label and there's wax around the cork. Whoa, whoa. Check it out."

The boy held it up to the light being cast from hidden fixtures high upon the wall. He shook the cloudy bottle and the liquid inside whirled slowly. The motion revealed something floating at the bottom of the bottle.

"It's a fucking worm," Ian told them.

"No, they don't really use worms," Max said.

"It's a worm," the other boy said firmly. "Parker, look, I dare you to drink it."

"No. Fucking. Way," the girl said, sticking out her tongue while clutching her stomach.

"Oh, hey, how about that?" Ian asked. "How about we play truth or dare?"

"Pass," Morgan told him, rolling her eyes.

"We have to do something," Ian frowned. "At least until more people get here."

He grinned suddenly, twirling the bottle in the air and catching it one-handed.

"Unless you want to play spin-the-bottle?" he asked, his smile wide and full of teeth.

"C- come on, Ian," Max said.

"Hey, Max, chill the fuck out," Ian grumbled. "You aren't my mom and I don't need you babysitting me. But if people are too chickenshit - Parker - then that's fine."

"I'll do it," Morgan said. She grabbed one of her fake pistols and twirled it to hide her anxiety. Despite her helicopter parents, she wasn't entirely naive. She knew how the games could go. She'd just have to control it.

"Alright, yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Ian cheered.

The boy spun around the room dramatically, eyeing each of them in turn before settling on Morgan who squirmed beneath his crazed grin.

"Morgan," he said. "Truth or dare?"

Truth, she almost said, stopping herself at the last minute. If he asks me something embarrassing, I don't think I could lie right and then I'd look stupid. If I go for a dare after saying 'truth', they'll think I'm hiding something. There's no way he'd dare me to do something sexual and if it's terrible, I can just laugh it off.

"Dare," Morgan said, lifting her chin and blushing when the boy laughed at her.

"I dare you to drink from this bottle," Ian told her, holding the bottle out by the neck.

"That could be poison for all we know," Parker said.

"Y-yeah, Morgan, that's not safe," Max chimed in.

"There's other bottles in there," Ian told the both of them. "And my uncle has a hidden liquor cabinet like that. It's alcohol and alcohol never goes bad. They fuckin' pulled some wine up from the Titanic at the bottom of the fuckin' ocean and said it still tasted good."

A quick sip is nothing, right? Morgan wondered. Ian approached with the bottle and she took it, ignoring the worm at the bottom.

The wax around the cork was the color of a dull, uncut garnet. She twisted the cork, praying it would break in place or not come out but the wax cracked and the cork pulled free easily, surprising her. The alcohol sloshed within and the heady scent of spices spilled forth.

Morgan sneezed, covering her mouth with the back of her left hand.

"Is it bad?" Parker asked. "You really don't have to do this."

"No, it's fine," Morgan told her. "Just intense."

The blonde-haired girl swallowed and stared into the bottle as her stomach clenched in anticipation. She swallowed again when she spied the worm but, this close, she could tell that Max was right. It was too fat and too white with little segments and, worse, little things that looked like feet along its body.

She held the bottle still as she psyched herself up for the dare and her eyes tracked the little larva. Watching it intently. Swallowing again as she marveled over how fat and juicy it looked. Imagining it crunching and exploding in her mouth when she bit down on it, leaning her head back to let it slide down her throat-

"Shit!" Morgan said, dropping the bottle. It miraculously fell straight down to the carpet, thumping on the base and staying up straight without spilling a drop.

The worm had moved within the bottle, squirming within the alcohol as it tried uselessly to burrow from a hovering predator.

"What's wrong?" Ian asked, eyebrows knit together.

"N-nothing," Morgan told him, licking her lips. She grabbed the bottle and stared down into it to see the grub still floating.

Before she could change her mind, she brought the bottle to her lips and tilted it back to taste it. It wasn't as strong as she'd worried it would be and she tasted the spices more than the alcohol itself.

Her short tongue slipped into the bottle, questing for the worm. When it eluded her, she lowered the bottle to bring it up to her eye. She shook her shoulders and clicked her teeth in frustration as she saw it still floating there.

"Wow, hell, Morgan," Ian laughed. "You actually did it!"

"Wha-" Morgan said, blinking up at him while holding the bottle tightly. She smacked her lips and then looked back into it before pressing the bottle deep between her thighs. To keep it away from the others. "Oh, yeah."

"Who's next?" Ian mused, tapping his chin. "Maaaax."

"C-come on," Max pleaded, shuffling his feet.

"Morgan drank from a thousand year old bottle with a worm in it, Max," Ian goaded. "Truth. Or. Dare."

Morgan ducked her head, tapping her teeth against the bottle between her legs. She shook her head, grabbed the neck and brought it up for another sip, shaking it to encourage the larva to drop into her mouth.

"T- truth," Max sighed.

"Have you ever had sex," Ian asked immediately. "Oh, sorry. With a woman. A real woman. Oral, anal, pussy, whatever."

Morgan lowered the bottle, cocking her head with a sharp motion to look at it before looking up at Max.

No way, she told herself, eyeing the larger boy. She took another quick pull from the bottle, luxuriating in the way the spices filled her nose while the alcohol flooded her body. She reached up to scratch beneath her bare left arm. Although, I guess there are some girls who might do it.

"Uh, y-yeah," Max said quietly.

"Who?" Ian prodded. "What did you do?"

"I'm- I'm not saying who," the other boy told him. "And it- it was just making out. And then she- I- it was sex. Just sex."

"Bull. Shit," Ian laughed loudly, clutching his sides. "No fucking way. You're lying your ass off. I know you, Max. You used to talk about how scared you were of girls. You can't even look them in the eyes, man. Don't tell me-"

"You're being a little bitch, Ian," Parker said, jumping to her feet. "I don't care if you were friends or not but you don't have to be such a cunt to him."

"It's called 'Truth or Dare', Parker," Ian sighed dramatically. "Not 'Lie or Dare'. The whole point is to be honest about whatever you're asked."

Morgan closed her eyes as the others argued. She felt a sudden fever grip her and she bowed her head while clutching the bottle. Sweat dripped from her brow and she couldn't stop herself from shivering.

Flight muscles formed beneath her breast and her body fed the new growth. Marrow and cancellous bone seeped out from the thinning walls of her compact bones, flowing through her body while breaking down further. Her breasts jutted out suddenly, straining against the tight camisole she wore as part of her costume. It lifted further, baring her midriff to show skin growing thin over dense muscles lining her core.

"Crraaahhh-" she groaned, quietly, the noise masked by Ian laughing again.

Sweat poured from her skin, soaking her shirt while she trembled from the changes. Her follicles opened wide along the inside of her arm as her body designated feather tracks. Hard keratin formed in the miniscule gaps, building on themselves over and over until the shafts of her primary feathers slid free.

She gasped as the wet feathers lay against her skin, their progress stalled as her body prepared her for more changes. Barbs grew along the shafts, branching out into her feather's vanes as barbules laced over each other again and again. Smaller down feathers pushed forth and she slammed her head back against the chair as a rush of heat raged through her body.

"-alright?" Parker asked from the side.

Morgan turned slowly, blinking her eyes. Deep within the pale blue of her irises arose pure midnight black. They appeared to float to the surface of her eyes before spattering and spreading.

"What?" she asked through the haze and burning. She grabbed her arms to hide the feathers, biting back a moan as her fingers brushed the shafts. They dug into the follicles and scratched deep inside her body. Her teeth chattered and she lifted her knees before stamping them down. "Fine. I'm f- f- f-"

Something moved within her pussy, twisting and pushing and making her convulse. She clenched by instinct and felt the slick walls of her pussy slip together. The back of her taut shorts lifted and the shorts dug painfully into her thighs and waist. She groaned, clutching the arms of her chair as the wall between her pussy and asshole vibrated and grew thin. Bones cracked as a lump formed over her ass.

"Morgan?" Parker asked, reaching a tentative hand out.

"D-d-d-don't," Morgan groaned.

The blonde girl's eyes fluttered but when she opened them fully, inky darkness stared back at Parker, causing the other girl to jerk back with a hiss. Beneath Morgan's shorts and her silky white panties, her asshole began to move. Muscles pushed at bone as they lowered, forcing her hips to reshape. Her pussy, swollen and red and fat, traveled upwards towards her puckered asshole while the skin surrounding it began to grow smooth.

"It's- it's- it's-!" Morgan screamed, jerking in her chair as she orgasmed, her feet thumping against the ground.

The girl's asshole opened as it met the bottom of her pussy. The walls between them melted away to leave her with a slick cloaca. Her thin, inner lips wasted away to nothing, leaving only her engorged labia behind and a large wet spot from the front of her shorts to the back.

"What the shit, Morgan," Ian said.

She looked up to see all three watching her. Staring at her. The girl jumped up and practically flew as her hollow bones and lighter frame left her at a fraction of her weight. New instincts forced her to pump her arms in midair and the motion caused more follicles to open along her feather tracks. New shafts emerged but she landed nimbly with a light thump. She hopped and the skin bulged from her back into a rounded point. The tip of her fledgling featherless tail lowered.

The girl fled.

"Parker, what the shit," Ian asked again, turning to the short girl. He grabbed at his cock and adjusted himself quickly, shoving his half-erection down without realizing what he was doing. "What the fuck did I just see?"

She looked back up at him with an open mouth and wide eyes.

"I- I don't-" Parker stuttered. "I'm going after her!"

---

Morgan turned right at the door. As she stepped into the hallway, her foot cramped and she stumbled. The girl raised her arms and her flight muscles tensed as she turned as if to correct her path. As if she were flying.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers