Haunted House Party: Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell and rolled, jumping up once more to continue running.

The tip of an onyx claw speared the front of her right boot. The tough leather parted easily and widened as the claw lengthened. A second claw pierced her left boot. Both dug into the carpet while she ran and every third step was a half-hop.

Her tail dragged at her spine. Flesh gathered around it and it pushed outward through the gap between her shorts and shrinking shirt.

With another step, a tear opened in the dark patch of her shorts. She groaned, leaning against a wall as she fumbled with the buttons and zipper, shoving and pushing and dragging her panties down until she freed herself. New feathers brushed against her shorts when she dragged them over her thighs. She bit her lip to hide the moan but it was too much. The feathers and the feel of the air against her virgin cloaca made her cry out.

Her shorts stopped at her boots and she knelt to untie them. Her tail lifted in response and it was already dotted with dark gray shifts and glossy black quills.

"M- Morgan?" Parker said behind her.

"Craaww!" Morgan cried out, startled at the sudden appearance of her classmate. She twisted and fell against the wall as she accidentally pulled her right foot free from its boot.

Four toes lined the front of her foot and a long black claw, deadly and curved covered her middle toe. Her fifth toe, the smallest of them, lay at the side of her foot but it was still moving, sliding around to her heel. Dark cracks appeared in the smooth, pink skin of her foot. The skin was shriveling and fading to the dull color of charcoal. The webbing of her third and fourth toes slid forward, pulling them together.

"Morgan, I don't- I don't understand what-" Parker said, wringing her hands.

A new feather track formed at the nape of Morgan's neck. She groaned, falling to her knees with her hands on the ground as it slid down her spine. She thrust her ass back and her broad tail quivered. The girl reached up to grab her shirt, pulling hard to expose her smooth breasts and soft, inverted nipples.

"I can't- I can't- I can't-" Morgan tried to say. "Feel so full, Parkaaaawwrr."

"What- what can I- can I do anything?" the other girl asked.

"Jake," Morgan gasped as she tore at her shirt. Her powerful chest muscles had snapped her bra and it hung low on her body, caught in a few new feathers growing beneath her breasts. She pointed down the hallway towards the stairs. "Get. Jake. Make him. Make him call."

"There's- Morgan, there's no stairs," Parker said quietly.

"Craw!" Morgan gasped, turning.

They hadn't walked far down the hallway after they arrived. The second room was close enough to the entrance that she'd expected to hear when new people arrived. Yet there was nothing but more hallway. It curved beyond her eyesight, an endless passageway of red carpet, dark windows and doors.

"N-n-nawwwww!" Morgan stuttered. She fell to her ass with her knees spread, rocking back and forth against the carpet. Each motion left a wet stripe on the ground beneath her.

"What's wrong! Just tell me what's wrong!" Parker pleaded.

"Full, Parker," Morgan gasped, pulling at the red threads beneath her. A second claw slit her left boot and she could feel how cramped her foot was. "Hurts. It hurts so much."

"Where?" Parker asked.

Rather than reply, Morgan lifted her ass. Her feathered tail spread, sending a powerful gust of wind towards the small girl. It carried the scent of the girl's arousal, slamming into Parker and making her stumble backwards.

"Morgan, I don't know what you want me-" Parker tried to say. She swallowed as she stared at the girl's cloaca. It glimmered in the light, surrounded by her thick labia. Goosebumps rose along her body as the other girl's strange tail swept down to send another wave of the intoxicating smell her way.

"Inside me," Morgan whined. "Something's inside of me. Need. Need you to touch it. Take it from me. Please. Please, god, please, you don't know. Please."

---

"Tell me you saw that," Ian said, staring at the open doorway. He scratched at his chest as he tried to listen to the fading sounds of Parker's muffled footsteps but he found himself distracted.

His fingernails dug into the skin over his chest, again and again, clawing at the sparse hair he'd been able to grow over the past year. He tugged at the vest he wore, jerking it out of the wide belt at his waist. Hairs stood up all along his body as a rush of warm air surrounded him. The boy grabbed his tri-fold pirate hat to fan his face but the fingers of his free hand continued to scratch.

The tips of the boy's nails slid past the end of his fingers to drag across his tunic. He groaned as he dug them deep into his skin

"Huh," Max grunted. He grabbed his forehead, massaging his temple before dragging his hand through his blue-tinted hair. Two faint circular outlines stood against the side of his head partially hidden by his thin, spiked hair. "Yeah."

Ian looked over at the other boy. Something in his voice sounded different. Deeper.

Alluring.

He grabbed his cock to adjust it again, confused at the feeling of arousal yet lack of an erection. Morgan had had an orgasm right in front of him. An obvious, loud orgasm strong enough to leave her soaked from it. And her tits-

His hand pressed against his chest and he cupped his finger as he stared at the chair where she'd sat. The hand holding his hat sped up as the warmth burrowed into his bones.

"Oh," Ian gasped, stumbling but catching himself on the back of a nearby chair. He swallowed, eyes wide as sharp, needling pain lanced through his hips, just beneath his cock. His arms felt weak and he lowered himself, dropping his hat as he folded his arms over his stomach.

Beside him, Max grunted again. His jaw ached and his entire body felt sore. The boy's nostrils widened, the top spreading outward as the bridge of his nose widened. He rubbed his face, dragging thick fingers across sudden prickly stubble. Thick brown hairs emerged from his scalp as testosterone flooded his body. He grunted and pawed at his cock, squeezing its hardness through his plain khaki pants.

"Nnnnn," Ian groaned, his lips white as he pressed them together.

His balls ached, throbbing with a dull pain as they changed. They slowly receded as a minuscule tear opened behind his ballsack. He pressed his tongue against the roof of his mouth while turning his head to the wings at the back of his chair, pressing his forehead into the hard leather, nuzzling against it again and again as sweat poured down the nape of his neck.

Fat cells formed in his adrenal glands and immediately began pumping estrogen throughout his body. Ian groaned, grabbing his neck with fingers under his jaw. His slightly pronounced Adam's apple grew smooth and, almost in unison, his testicles slipped inside his body. They burrowed within, opening his cervical canal as they moved.

Fallopian tubes bloomed deep inside, spreading while his cervix surrounded his still-retreating balls. The tubes branched off, left and right while shrinking slightly. Tissue built up around his traveling testicles, lengthening and anchoring to his new reproductive system before settling in place to become his ovaries.

"You okay?" Max asked, his voice fairly booming in the room. The sound reached deep inside of Ian and he squirmed in his seat with his legs together.

"Yeah," Ian said, wiping his forehead with a hairless arm. His voice was higher pitched and he coughed before massaging his sore throat. He looked up- and then continued to look up to see Max looming over him.

What- why do I feel- Ian wondered, staring at Max. The other boy was simply bigger, his jaw square with dark brown hairs lining his cheeks and thick arms bulging against the white lab coat he wore as his costume. Why do I feel so small?

A loose strand of brown hair fell against Ian's ear. He pushed it back but it bounced forward once more, forcing him to hook his long fingernail and pull it up and around his ear. His short hair was growing, sliding down his neck and nape. Kinks appeared as it lengthened and the hair coiled slightly into bouncy curls. He shivered as the hair caressed him but that movement made his tunic slide against his belly and that made him groan, head tilting down as blood rushed to his cheeks. His tiny cock turned uselessly beneath his trousers.

Ian placed a hand against his cock, pressing at skin and bone. Something clicked beneath his fingers and his eyebrows came together. His soft brown eyelashes curved away from his eyes as he blinked and looked down, pressing once more. There was something there. And nothing.

And then he tensed the muscles of his taint and shrieked, his voice climbing higher and higher.

He could feel new muscles deep within. Pressing together, empty and hot and needy and wet as his Bartholin glands produced fluids for the first time. A flush coursed through his body causing him to spasm when his estrogen levels spiked. His eyes rolled back and he moaned, his voice sweet and needy.

"Whoa, Ian, what- you-" Max sniffed. His jaw cracked, sliding forward and he gnashed his teeth. Dense bone formed within the twin rings on his forehead before pushing against his skin into wide points. "Smell like- like- what is that smell?"

"No," Ian whimpered, pushing his hands between his legs.

It was shrinking further. His cock. Shriveling beneath his hands. He grabbed at it, pinching it and yanking in a futile effort to hold it in place. Beneath it, skin gathered on both sides of the small, internal tear between his thighs. His fingers, growing slim and shrinking as fat and bone melted away, brushed his labia.

His cock was nothing more than the shrunken head laying above his labia. Soft, thin skin flowed down from the head to become the hood of his not-yet-formed clit. He shoved his knees together and pulled them up to his chest, squeezing his legs against his body. Bones scraped together painfully as his hips widened and his ass started swelling.

"No, no, no," Ian said, rocking slightly in his chair. He looked up at his old friend, staring through brown curls that framed a heart-shaped face. Fat grew beneath his cheeks and his lips swelled, filling and pushing forward while a tiny dimple appeared in the middle of his chin.

The boy's widening hips tore at the skin between his thighs and his pussy opened. His body reacted and he moaned, twisting and opening his legs while reaching up to grab the back of the chair. His ass continued to balloon, pulling the trousers and underwear against his body. He dragged his fingers down his face, hooking his pouty lip before shoving his palm against his pussy to touch himself in wonder.

"Haa- haa- haa-" he panted, his face red in shame. Even he could hear how sexually charged he sounded but he couldn't make it stop. His body forced him into it, betraying him with the building lust.

His fingers felt the warm wetness. Flesh moved against his fingers and he moaned, twisting once more in his seat. His inner pussy lips grew in place, sensitive and soft and he desperately wanted to touch himself more. Deeper. To ease the throbbing aching emptiness within.

I have to go, he told himself, pushing at his thick hair. Have to get out of here.

"You're a woman!" Max bellowed.

"Shit, I-" Ian said, shoving back into the chair. He'd forgotten about Max through everything else.

His last mistake was looking up at the other boy.

Max's shirt was torn to show a heavily muscled torso, thick with brown hair. A tuft of fur spread out over his straining pants.

The tip of the boy's dick lay exposed. Ian groaned and licked his lips, hypnotized by the sight of it. The soft, rounded head was widening as the circumcised edges flared outward. Black splotches appeared on the skin as the cock continued to grow and the button holding his trousers snapped open.

Twin horns adorned the huge boy's head and his face was elongated with a thick tongue that wrapped around dark lips. The hair on his face was thicker now and clearly fur rather than simply hair. It crept down his neck and over his shoulders in thick, rough patches.

But his cock-

Ian shivered and hugged himself. His ass rocked back as he thrust his flat chest forward. He sighed and then stuffed a finger into his mouth, biting hard against the soft skin to keep from making noises.

"Something's happening," Max groaned, grabbing his massive cock. He pulled and his zipper came undone to expose the length of it.

And it was still growing.

The boy's thighs were clearly outlined in his khaki pants. Tears appeared at the seams on the sides. He grunted, tugging at his cock and lifting his legs, ripping the pants in a single motion. Brown fur dotted his thighs.

Ian's tongue lapped against his finger. He stared at Max's cock as he straightened the finger and sucked at it, wrapping his tongue around it, pulling it in and out of his mouth and scratching his long nail carefully against his tongue. His other hand slipped down his body, playing against the softened skin low on his belly before slipping beneath the band of his trousers.

"God!" he moaned as his fingers brushed his clit. "What- no!"

Ian jumped from his chair and fell but strong arms caught him and held him easily.

"Let me go!" Ian said, struggling in Max's grip. "Let me- let me go!"

Max opened his arms and Ian pushed back, running to a chair on the opposite side of the room to hide behind the back.

"I'm not- urrgh," Max groaned, falling to his knee. His pants split down to his ankles to show flaring calf muscles with thick fur covering the back of the hardened muscles. He grabbed his foot with a grunt and his nostrils opened and closed rapidly. His spayed fingers ripped his shoes easily in half.

"Oh. Oh god," Ian's eyes widened at his friend's nude body, unable to tear his eyes away from the gigantic cock bulging away from the other boy's body. Ian licked his lips and pressed his palms against his stomach while pressing his legs together. Liquid dripped from his pussy, trailing down his soft inner thighs. "God."

The bones of Max's toes pushed forward, skin swelling over the knuckles as his toes lengthened and spread. His toenails were ragged and thick and curling over his toes, enveloping them into split hooves.

Ian's hand crept down his body. His breath came quickly, hot air puffing across his tender, full lips. The tips of his ears burned. Lower, fingers sliding beneath the band of his pants. His pubic hair was soft to his touch but the heat from the pussy between his legs was what he ached to touch.

The pussy, he told himself. Not mine. Not mine, oh god, not mine.

The bare tip of Max's tail swished behind his back, growing lower and lower as it developed. The boy groaned, gnashing flat teeth in his wide face. The tips of his ears tweaked and then lowered, the skin growing thick as they pushed out to the side of his face, flicking in sympathy to the pain emanating from his feet.

Huge, Ian thought, licking his lips. His hand trembled against his mound but he could already feel wet hair against his fingertips. Wet from his- the pussy. His arousal. He sank to his knees and snatched his hand away.

"That hurts," Max said, pushing against his knee to help himself stand. He rocked on his new hooves and his tail thrashed behind him.

"Jesus," Ian said quietly as he stared at the size of him. He was easily larger than anyone in their class. And anyone he'd ever seen in person.

And his cock, the boy thought to himself, holding back a moan as his ass thrust back. He placed a small hand on the ground, staring at the gigantic dick thrusting outward. It curved under its own weight, pink with black splotches and as thick as a can of soda. Ian wiped drool away from his mouth. What- what the fuck am I-

"You okay?" Max asked bluntly. He suddenly seemed to realize he was naked aside from the lab coat. "Sorry! God, sorry!"

The boy worked his arms but his bulging biceps tore the sleeves of the coat. He grunted and pulled, ripping the coat away. Ian watched as his friend wrapped it around his waist to try to hide his cock. His bulk and the length of his dick prevented him from covering it completely.

"Sorry," Max said again. He walked over to the chair with his hand out and Ian shied away. "Let me help. We'll go find Jake and- and- I don't know. "

"I can't let them see me like this," Ian whispered. He blushed as he realized he was staring at the other boy's cock. Again.

"I'll just tell them you're some-" he stopped, rubbing his wide nose. His ears lay back before dropping briefly. "Some- sorry. Some girl."

"I can't," Ian whimpered.

"Come on," Max told him, reaching down. His hands gripped Ian gently, raising him to his feet. "Let's get you help."

Ian leaned into the other boy and his head slipped under his forearm. Max's hand brushed against Ian's chest but he yanked it away.

"Al- aaah!" Ian cried out, gripping onto Max's body.

"What's wrong? Ian?!" Max said, reaching down to hold his friend.

Fatty tissue formed beneath Ian's nipples and the tiny milk ducts expanded while more developed around them. His tiny nipples moved and the blouse over them dragged against them, making him bite his soft lips. The boy's areola began to expand, dark skin replacing pale white as they widened to a quarter of an inch. A half inch. Nearly a full inch. His nipples grew thick to match and they hardened to push against his shirt. He leaned into Max and his small, pert breasts pressed against his friend's side.

"Uhh, Ian?" Max said quietly.

Ian's fingernails dug into his friend and he rubbed his head against the fur sprouting from the other boy's body. Lost in the ecstasy of his growing breasts, he opened his mouth and his bottom lip stuck to Max's body. With a hungry, needy sigh, he kissed the boy's side and squeezed him.

"Amazing," Ian gasped. His breasts pushed against his loose shirt to show bulging cleavage through the opening at the top. The weight of both tits pulled at his back but Max held him tight and he couldn't stop himself from rubbing against his friend. He stood closer, opening his legs to twine his body against the other boy.

Hard muscle pressed against Ian's clit and the boy shrieked.

"Ian," Max groaned. His cock pushed against the robe around his side, freeing his cock. It slapped against Ian and the boy grabbed it by reflex.

The room was eerily silent as both boys stared down at Ian's small hand cradling the gigantic cock.

Ian bent, opening his lips and Max's hand clutched against the other boy's curly hair.

"You don't have-"

Soft lips brushed the sensitive head of Max's dick. He shuddered as Ian's tongue lapped out at the pre-cum covering the top.

"Thought- thought it-" Ian gasped, slowly stroking the cock with both hands. He couldn't touch his fingertips together. "Thought it would taste bad. It's good. Too good. So fucking good, Max."

Ian pressed his face against the head, rubbing his cheeks and lips around the flattened head. He opened his mouth and pressed down, but his teeth brushed the edges and he backed away, wiping his mouth. The boy pulled at his blouse to bare his breasts, firm with dark nipples over wide, bumpy areola.

"Beautiful," Max said, licking his lips. "You're so beautiful."

"Don't talk," Ian said, looking down. He turned, pushing at his trousers and underwear, sliding them over his bulging ass. "I can't- Stop- I can't stop myself. If you don't talk, I can pretend. I can pretend it's something else. Me and a girl. I can pretend."

"Ian, we don't have to-"