Haunted House Party: Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't talk!" Ian yelled. He leaned forward, spreading his thighs and his hairy, virgin pussy lips opened to show glistening pink within. One hand held the chair in front of him as his other squeezed his breast over and over. "Just- Just- please, before I lose it. Please."

Max held his cock and walked forward, laying it gently against a bulge low on Ian's back. The other boy looked back through long lashes and an open mouth. Skin moved on Ian's face as the bridge of his nose widened. He reached under himself, sliding his fingers through the tangle of hair and around his wet lips. Thrusting back, he pushed his fingers apart to open himself further.

"Now, please, now," Ian gasped as clear liquid dripped down to cover his fingers. His brain was afire and he whimpered. He hated to admit it but he was on the edge of begging to be fucked. He would plead and give whatever Max wanted to make him take his virgin pussy. It dominated his mind. The thought of his friend's cock inside of him. Thick drool dribbled from his lips as his face began to press forward. The tips of his ears parted his curly hair as the edges flowed outward. The lump on his back squirmed but he held himself in place.

"O- okay," Max said, guiding his cock down to press against Ian's pussy.

"Fuck!" Ian cried out, grabbing his thigh. His pussy lips bulged against the tip of his friend's cock. "It's- it's too much! Oh god, it's too big!"

"Sorry!" Max said, starting to pull back but Ian's hand reached up to hold him in place.

Ian groaned and his legs jumped as he pushed back. His pussy lips bulged around the head of Max's cock and he stopped, panting for breath. Soft brown hairs sprouted from the middle of his back. Just above his pubic hair, his skin tightened and four tiny holes appeared. He could feel pinching pain beneath the skin but he ignored it as he slowly pushed against the waiting cock.

Bones creaked in Ian's waist. The tip of his tail, barely an inch long, slapped against his ass as his hips opened. He groaned, his long, thick tongue lashing out as the head entered him.

"Mmmmm- It's inside!" Ian moaned. "Oh god, it's inside me! I can- I can feel it and- oh god, yes!"

Max grabbed Ian's soft, padded hips and leaned forward slowly, watching with astonishment as his cock slid inside Ian's pussy. He was warm and wet yet gripped him tightly and it was the best thing he'd ever felt.

"Mmm- ohhhh," Ian said, drooling as he turned back with a lazy smile. The skin low on his belly began to sag and four little pink teats protruded, wobbling as his udder filled out. "Mmmmooo!"

The tip of Max's cock hit something solid so he pulled back, watching Ian's pussy lips expand around him. His dick was wet from the other boy's pussy. Irregular patches of dark brown covered the pink lips of Ian's distended pussy.

"Fuck- fuck mmmme, Max," Ian moaned, reaching underneath to pull his friend back inside. His hand hit his udder and his legs dropped before Max held him more firmly in place. Ian's fingers gripped a single teat as he shoved his wide ass back hard. Light brown fur began to cover the boy's hips, flowing down from his back. "Fuck me! God, fuck me and use me and fill mmmmmmeeee! Mmmooooooo!"

---

"It's naaaawt right," Parker said. She cocked her head in confusion and touched her throat. The skin beneath her chin darkened to red and her fingers touched rough little bumps. Turning, she stared at a nearby window to try to see her reflection but the other girl's scent drew her back.

"Just touch it," Morgan begged. "Something's there. It feels so- so-"

It's helping her, Parker told herself. She went to her slowly, rubbing her throat as the skin became loose and mottled. Her chin grew narrow with each step while slowly pushing out into a slight arch. Her own excitement was building within and it confused her. Morgan was a girl but staring at the cloaca and smelling the scent of her was turning her on.

The small gaps between Parker's teeth vanished one-by-one as they merged. She reached her friend and stopped, pulling at the scarlet wattle beneath her narrow chin. With a sneeze, her nose began to shorten, the nostrils narrowing into two small slits until it lay flat against her face. She knelt as the skin tightened around her jaw and her lips melted away to leave the beginning of her beak.

"Are you shaaaaaw?" Parker asked, rubbing at her arms. They itched ferociously and she clawed deep marks into them as her own follicles opened.

Morgan lowered her body and raised her ass. Dark black feathers lined her arms and the barbules continued to grow, covering them in darkness. The air stirred with each movement and she groaned as downy feathers emerged from her back.

Parker reached a hand forward. Slick pink muscles writhed within Morgan's cloaca, waiting for her touch. She settled a finger on the girl's labia and Morgan's tail feathers spread as they lifted. Tiny black fuzzy feathers dotted the skin on the girl's inner thighs. Parker rubbed one with her thumb to feel how soft it was.

"Yessss," Morgan said. She turned back to her friend and Parker squawked in concern.

Morgan's face was changing. Pink skin turned to gray beneath her black eyes. Her top teeth were angled outward in one solid mass but the dark skin was growing down to cover them. The teeth grew forward, dragging the skin with them until they were a sharp point away from her face.

Short black feathers pushed through the skin at the base of the girl's beak. They shined in the light as they dried and spread to cover the slender holes of her changed nostrils.

"Yaaaawrrr face," Morgan said, dipping her head and blinking.

Auburn feathers covered Parker's wrist. Her eyes widened as she noticed them and she yelled. She gripped one and pulled but screamed in pain when she tugged it free. Blood dripped to the ground beneath her arm yet more shafts pierced her arm, flowing up to her elbow.

"Naaaawwk!" Parker said, grabbing her arm with one hand.

Invisible fingers pushed into the girl's guts and she gasped, pressing hands to her stomach. She groaned and shivered and curled into herself as her body prepared her to lay eggs. Her dress bulged outward over her waist while her hips widened and a thick lump of skin pushed against her back.

The cheap costume tore against her stomach. She tried to hold it in place but it tore further and short reddish feathers protruded from the gaps. Her panties hugged her pussy and she moaned, clawing at her side while her hips squirmed and her ass rocked back and forth. With a click of bones inside her waist, she was shoved forward and her beak pressed against Morgan's cloaca. Her cheap wig fell to the ground at the sudden movement.

Parker groaned as Morgan began grinded against her. She opened her mouth as her tongue shriveled within. Reaching forward, Parker spread Morgan's soft, feathered ass to try to lick between her pussy lips but her shortened tongue didn't work right. She clucked and then groaned as the phantom fingers thrummed inside of her.

"Faaark," Parker sighed. She reached forward, pushing two fingers against Morgan's cloaca and the other girl moaned loudly as she clenched her pussy against the fingers penetrating her. Morgan gasped and worked her ass back, desperately trying to fuck the other girl's hand. It riled Parker and she bent her fingers down to thrust into the girl's changed pussy.

Parker's asshole shifted as bones creaked in her hips. She jerked when her pussy moved and she slammed her ass down to grind against the floor. Unknown to anyone but herself, she had a small butt plug at home that she trained herself with. Whatever was happening to her felt like when she masturbated with her thin dildo while the butt plug was in place. She crowed as her asshole began to merge with her pussy into her own cloaca.

"Mooaaarrr!" Morgan said, shoving back relentlessly. Parker shook her red feathers and her wattle trembled as she clacked her beak together.

A clear claw sliced Parker's soft shoes, separating the sole from the rest of the shoe. Bands appeared on her foot, growing up to her ankles as her middle toes merged.

Morgan gripped Parker's fingers tightly and she made rough cawwing sounds over and over. Feathers spread across the girl's bare back. She flapped her arms, lifting her body off the ground before bucking and crying out. She leaned her head back as she knelt on the ground, snapping her beak open and closed over her black, hardened tongue. The girl's legs shook as she orgasmed.

Parker's dress rode up to her waist. Small brown feathers dotted her thighs and ass but her skin was mostly bare. Her ass quivered as it swelled and she spread her legs wide. The fingers inside her body were a fist now, pressing on her stomach and bladder.

"Maaaaargan," Parker groaned, laying her chest on the carpet.

Morgan flapped her wings, lifting into the air to settle lightly on segmented black feet tipped with curved, onyx claws. She knelt beside her friend anxiously, tilting her head to the side while touching the girl's body. Her blonde braid lay against the feathers covering her chest.

"GaaaAWWD! GaaAAWWD!" Parker clucked. She kicked her feet, tearing through the carpet with her clear claws. Yellow streaks marked her elongated toes and feet.

Morgan cawed quietly and rubbed Parker's back over and over. Liquid suddenly spilled forth from Parker's cloaca and the girl spasmed, shaking from an intense, sudden orgasm. A white sphere crowned between the girl's thighs. She clawed at the ground and moaned as a huge egg spread her cloaca wide. It lay between the bare skin of her thighs, covered in her cum

Parker rocked her hips in short, fierce movements as if riding a huge cock, slamming her crotch to the ground and shuddering as the egg finally slipped free. For a moment, she lay still with her beak open and her flattened tongue pointing to the ground. But soon, her eyes rolled back and she grabbed Morgan's arm, rolling to her back with her legs spread. Tiny feathers blanketed her now with larger ones pushing them aside as the shafts lengthened.

"Gaaaaawk!" Parker moaned more quietly, pulling her friend's hand down to her cloaca. Her own hands grabbed her breasts, pushing them together and then pulling them while digging for the nipples hidden behind down feathers. She bucked as yet another egg crowned, dripping with clear liquid.

Morgan swallowed and shivered. Her free hand untied the fake bandage on her arm, caressing her feathers before slowly moving down her torso. Fingers slid through glossy darkness until she felt the slit between her legs and the still-human clit above them. She toyed with herself as the egg slipped free from Parker and the other girl bucked from yet another powerful orgasm.

And a new thought formed in the raven girl's head: What would she have to do for her own clutch of eggs?