Haunted: Judeline

Story Info
The sexy medium gets more than she expected.
1.1k words
4.02
10.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the house and looked around as she sensed the presence of spirits. She could feel the negative energy as she walked into the middle of the house. She looked around and continued upstairs as she felt drawn to a certain bedroom. She stopped in the hallway and looked at the door knob as it turned. The door opened and she stood there stunned as she looked into the dark room.

Judeline slowly walked to the doorway as she starred into the darkness. She was a medium and the family had hired her to remove or help the spirits in their home. Judeline was a beautiful Haitian woman. Twenty four years old, C cups, a nice big, round ass and her skin was the color of chocolate. She had been in touch with spirits since she could figure out who was dead and alive. She was a well known medium and had done a lot of successful removals. The negativity of this spirit was affecting her as she closed her eyes and tried to think for herself.

Her tank top showed her nice cleavage as her tight leggings left nothing to the imagination as she stood there with her eyes closed. He smiled at her as he hid in the dark waiting for her to enter. Judeline was warned not to go alone, but she was alone in the old house, and was unaware of the danger.

Judeline stood in the thresh hold as she listened to the complete silence. The air grew cold around her and made her nipples harden as she looked down realizing it. She knew something was there and watching her. She had a voice recorder in her hand as she asked certain questions. She sat in a recliner and leaned back as she listened to the room. He was right behind her as he looked down her tank top at her cleavage. He smiled as he felt his ghost cock grow hard as a rock.

She jumped up and spun around looking at the corner behind the recliner as she felt his presence there. She talked as he eyed her tight tank top, cleavage, tight mini skirt and knee high boots. Judeline was a sexy Haitian woman and was alone with the spirit with a hard on. She started shaking as he flooded her mind with visions of what happened in the house years ago. She staggered backwards and fell to her ass as she closed her eyes. Her hands covered her face as the visions kept getting more intense. Judeline had tears running down her face as she rocked back and forth. She heard him laugh loudly as she looked up and around the room. She stood up still shaky as she pushed the evil visions out of her head. Then she heard a voice in the room as she looked around in the darkness. Judeline went to go turn on a light but something grabbed her wrist.

She went to jerk her hand away but couldn't. She was spun around and shoved backwards over the arm of the couch. She landed on the leather couch as she felt something pin her down with her legs open and in the air. Judeline fought as she heard him laugh. He was between her open legs as his hard on rubbed against her thong as it made her moist.

Judeline felt his cock rubbing her thong and tried to get away as she heard his voice in her head. She couldn't stop him as he started to shove his cock into her slit. Her thong was stretching as he was slowly sliding into her. She begged for him to stop as her tank top was yanked down exposing her breasts. He started sucking one as he squeezed and teased the other tit. Judeline felt her body overtaking her mind as his cock was halfway in, stretching the cloth of her thong to its max.

He was sucking her nipple and pinching and pulling the other nipple as her cried for help turned into moans. He slid back and forth as her thong was soaked from the prodding of her thong and his cock. He was making the sexy, ebony medium get turned on more and more. Her moans filled the room as he teased her and turned her on.

The spirit shoved his cock deep and finally her thong straps gave. Her eyes widened as she felt the shaft fully enter her tight pussy as she let out a loud moan. He commenced fucking her as she got off. Her cum flowed around the invisible cock as he slammed deep into her over and over. Judeline's moans grew louder as her hole got pounded deeper than ever.

Her thong was shoved into her wet pussy, only the broken string hung out as he rammed in and out of her. She felt herself getting off again as she moaned and closed her eyes. She could see the spirit in her mind as he fucked her and let her know his intentions with her. He continued sucking and teasing her firm breasts as he fucked her.

Judeline's job was to remove spirits, but this one was the first to ever take advantage of her. Her legs were up in the air and open wide as he tried to get into her deeper as she moaned loudly. She was under his spell as she smiled and took the fucking like a sex deprived hooker.

She felt the cock slam deep into her as far as it could, making her arch her back. She felt the rush of cold cum into her pussy as she smiled. He pulled out and grabbed her ankles. Judeline was flipped to her stomach as he pulled her back, bending her over the couch arm. Her mini skirt was up around her waist as he spread her ass cheeks and smiled. Judeline looked back as she felt his large cock pop her ass cherry. She let out a yelp as he held her hips and fucked her tight asshole.

Her legs were spread open wide as he fucked her round ass. He was slamming her deep as he could as she moaned and got off again. Her cum spurt out and dripped to the floor creating a puddle. He pulled her black hair and made her moan as he rammed deeper. Judeline was enjoying the fucking she was receiving.

Judeline was getting exhausted as he fucked her energy away. She heard him laughing at her as he picked up the pace and went faster and faster. Her tits swayed as her asshole was pounded deep and fast. He grew closer to getting off as her eyes grew heavy. Finally it happened and he slammed all the way into her as he released his cold cum. She moaned and smiled as she felt him pull out of her ass. She fell limp and was left bent over the couch arm. He left the room as she was used up for the moment.