Haunted: Amy

Story Info
Amy's new house came with an unseen visitor.
984 words
3.92
14.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was fairly new and in a great area. The history of the house was tainted by the past owner but that didn't bother her as she stood in the driveway looking at it. Amy looked at how great shape the house was in. She looked around the neighborhood as she saw an older lady across the street looking at her thru her window. She turned and walked to the porch and pulled the keys out to her new house. She unlocked the door and walked in.

Amy closed the door and flipped on the light switch. She looked at all her furniture and boxes of her possessions. She was out of town when they moved her items to the new house she bought cheap, without knowing the past. Amy put her purse and keys on the stand and took off her high heels. She walked to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine as she began putting stuff away.

She opened a drawer and pulled out a newspaper clipping that was a couple years old. Amy began reading it and realized the house was a scene of a horrific murder, that remains unsolved. She put it down and took another drink as her hand shook. Now she knew why she was able to get a great deal on the property.

Later on Amy was in the shower and heard a noise. She peeked her head out from behind the shower curtain and listened as it was silent through the house. She finished showering and put on her little night gown that was see through to a point. Amy walked down the stairs as her bra less breasts bounced, trying to free themselves from the nightgown. She turned on the TV and sipped on another glass of red wine.

It was after midnight when Amy laid asleep on the couch. She was comfy and buzzed as she laid there in dreamland. The TV was still on but it was on low volume. Amy shifted as her gown released her left breast and expose it. He stood there looking down at her exposed tit and smiled as he licked his lips. He knew what he was going to do the pale woman.

The thin straps of her nightgown broke and the gown fell exposing both breasts. He lifted her gown and found a bare, shaved pussy. Her legs were opened as one was lifted and put over the back of her couch. Amy didn't even move as he smiled at his gift and was about to take full advantage of his gift.

He slid into place as he slowly rubbed his dick up and down her pussy. Amy moaned as she shifted her back as she slept. She bit her lip as he prodded her pussy with the tip of his cock. He slowly slid into her as her eyes opened and saw the apparition that was beginning to fuck her. Her eyes widened as he smiled at her and began fucking her. Amy opened her legs as wide as she could so he could fuck her deep.

Her moans filled the house as the ghost pounded her tight slit. He squeezed her big tits as he teased her erect nipples. Amy felt the large cock go deep into her body, deeper than anyone ever has. She was getting off as he continued fucking the beautiful woman. Her pussy was so wet and slick he could slid in and out easy. It was tight too, tighter than some younger women he had fucked over the past years. Amy was a great woman to bang and he was getting all he could from her.

Her moans filled the room as her cum spurted out and dripped to the couch, soaking it. He grunted as he went deeper and faster as Amy lifted her legs up in the air. He grabbed her calves and forced her legs back as far as they could go, ramming his cock deeper into her as more cum spurted out of her pussy. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned. He was hitting her spot over and over making her get off more.

Amy was getting the best fucking she ever had and was loving it as the unseen male had his way with her tight body.

Hours passed as he pounded her pussy. He finally felt himself getting closer to getting off as he looked down at her swollen, sensitive pussy lips. Amy was wearing out but was taking every bit of fucking he could give her. Finally he slammed himself deep into her and got off. Amy moaned as she too got off. She arched her back as their cum mixed and dripped to the couch. He pulled out and shot a few wads onto her bare tits.

Amy's head was tilted back over the arm of the couch as she panted. He looked down as he grabbed her throat and slid his cum covered cock into her mouth. Amy's mouth was next and he began fucking it just like he did her hole. Her throat stretched as his cock was going deep, luckily for her she had no gag reflex.

He reached down with his other hand and was squeezing her tit as he kept fucking her face. Amy worked her tongue around his cold dick as it slid back and forth. She loved giving head and was a pro at it. He couldn't stop himself from getting off and began pumping his cold cum down her mouth.

He held it in her mouth as she tried to swallow as much as she could. Cum dripped from her nostrils as he finished and pulled out of her throat. Amy was exhausted and fell asleep as he left satisfied. He left her nude and on her couch as he left to find the next woman to haunt.