Haunted Mirror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she felt herself getting wet again. Her hands drifted downward, and she felt her thumbs hook themselves inside the waistband of her black, lace panties.

"Hey! W... w... what are you doing?" she protested. Her reflection mimicked the movements of her lips, though the sound only came from her.

"Only what you know you want to do," her reflection answered. While she felt her mouth making all the movements on its own, the sound, in her voice once again, definitely came from the mirror.

Her hands slowly began to slide her panties down her waist. She found herself squatting slightly as the band slid down her thighs. She felt a gentle rip as the fabric of her underwear was plucked away from her sticky labia where some of her cum from earlier had dried. As she lowered them down to her knees, her breasts were stretched sharply upward by the mirror, and pressed against her face.

Once they were down to her knees, she found herself standing up again, leaving her panties where they were. Her fingers found their way to her aching pussy and began to massage herself. Her other hand joined in, one fiddling with her clit, while the other palpated the opening of her vagina and eventually inserted a finger. As her hands worked on their own accord, Vivian found herself leaning back, tugging, and swinging around to pull on her nipples. The pleasure built and built, until, until she was having such a strong orgasm she screamed! Second after second of heavenly bliss passed, while her shaking knees fought to keep her upright, lest she suddenly find herself hanging by her breasts.

Once it was finally over, she gasped a gigantic sigh of the utmost gratification and relief. She seemed to have control of her body once again, so she leaned against the mirror, panting, until she felt her legs were strong enough to support her on their own. She slowly pushed herself away from the mirror, setting her full weight back on her feet again, and felt her nipples were still stuck fast to the mirror.

She gave a few quick tugs, but it was just as hopeless as before. At least her reflection was doing what it was supposed to be doing one again.

"Abigail?" she asked, weakly. "Can you please let go of me now? I've done everything you wanted so far. Not that I had a choice, but I mean, I did it."

"Hmmm... maybe. But, I don't know... are you still going to behave if I don't have you by the teats anymore?" She didn't see Abigail in the mirror anymore. In fact, the voice wasn't coming from the mirror either. She couldn't pinpoint its location at all, almost as if it was coming from inside her.

"Yes! I promise! Please! I'm... I'm so tired now. I need to lie down and get some sleep," she pleaded, as she tugged feebly against the unbreakable binding spell.

"Yes, yes, you do still have those mortal needs, don't you? I suppose I could trust you. Or... are you sure you don't want to keep your nipples stuck to the mirror for a little longer... just for fun?"

"Please? I've had about all the 'fun' I can handle. Maybe tomorrow?" She gave a few more futile tugs.

"Oh, yes, we WILL be doing this again tomorrow... and so much more! I can't wait!"

Suddenly, Vivian's nipples finally slid free of the glass, completely effortlessly. She breathed a sigh of relief to finally be free, then reached down and pulled her panties back up. She turned, reaching for her bra where she had tossed it on the armchair, but her arm suddenly refused to cooperate.

"Ah, ah ah..." Abigail scolded. "I think you're quite done with that garment for tonight. You may sleep as you are."

"Seriously?" Vivian flexed the fingers of the hand she had tried to grab her bra with. It seemed her body wasn't completely free of Abigail's control.

"Indeed, seriously. Oh, and a warning to you: do take care not to let your pretty nipples touch anything else. They will cling to any other object they touch, just as strong as they did to the mirror... instantly! And I might not be so quick to let them free this time."

"Whatever..." she muttered. She was too tired to say much of anything else.

Leaving her bra behind, she moped into the bathroom to wash her cum off her crotch and hands, making sure to mind Abigail's last warning about her nipples. When she felt clean enough, she slumped down in her bed on her back, but only dared to bring the sheets up to the swells of her breasts. She crossed her arms underneath her breasts to keep them in place and make sure they didn't accidentally brush against something. It felt strange for her to be trying to fall asleep with her breasts out in the open air, not covered by anything, so even as tired as she was, it was hard to go to sleep right away. She was also too troubled by her new, uninvited guest. She had a feeling Abigail would be around for a while. She didn't even know how she was going to get through the tomorrow, let alone the long term.

Tomorrow... what torments did Abigail have waiting for her tomorrow?

12