Haunted Mirror Ch. 08

Story Info
How will Abigail take her unexpected defeat?
7.7k words
5
1.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian had finally made it! Her topless 'publicity stunt' had given her such a spike in her followership, that by the end of the evening she had overshot her goal of a thousand followers by several hundred! She was finally getting noticed! And she had finally learned how to speak her mind. She had so many things she wanted to say to her followers!

But of course, business came first. And so, she spent the rest of the evening interacting with her followers to keep her 'engagement' high enough to get noticed by potential sponsors, and did some final research on what brands she hoped might give her a commission. Vivian worked long into the night, only stopping to grab a cold meal from the fridge to take back to her desk.

Finally, her attention started to waver. She was getting horny all of a sudden... almost unbearably horny. It was too late in the night for Olivia to make the long trip over. It was funny: she used to feel so dirty about masturbating, but one result of the crazy turn of events over the past few days was that she was past the guilt of treating herself to a little rub when she needed it. Well, she had certainly earned herself a break.

She stretched, then got up from her chair. The first things to come off were her sweatpants and underwear. Shame about her body was another thing she had gotten over lately. She quickly washed her hands in the bathroom, then pulled her shirt off and hopped on top of her bed in nothing but her socks. She started to rub herself up and down for a minute, then went for her clit.

But after a few minutes of that, she still wasn't feeling anything. She knew what she needed! She needed that certain nipple stimulation! She wasn't sure if losing the 'nipple game' was a wise idea considering the last conversation she had had with Abigail that afternoon, but she was so damn horny she needed to do it! She got up on her knees, chucked her pillows aside, and knelt in front of the sturdy, wooden headboard of her bed. She leaned forward until the tips of her nipples brushed against it... and came away clean.

She poked the headboard with her long, pointy nipples again, and a third time, but her nipples would not stick to it. She rubbed them back and forth across the wood, which tickled her in lovely ways, but it still wasn't quite enough. She needed that tug. She needed to be stuck!

Vivian sighed in annoyance. Apparently, the nipple game wasn't being played at the moment. Maybe she shouldn't have been surprised. Abigail had been pissed, and was probably ignoring her. That was fine. She'd get it done on her own. She laid back down on the bed and started tugging on her nipples with her left hand, while her right went to work on her clit. She tugged and twisted those things to the comfortable limits of her flesh. But as fun as it was to play with her monster nipples, it still wasn't giving her the stimulation she needed to reach orgasm. After over half an hour, she was getting frustrated... and still painfully horny! Abigail seemed to have conditioned Vivian to need the magic tricks only she could offer, she realized.

"Dammit, I'll do it myself!"

She rummaged around in her desk drawer until she found what she was looking for: a tube of super glue! She looked around for a suitable surface to use it on, and eventually decided the tiles in the shower might be the easiest to clean without damaging. She stepped into the stall, placed a generous drop on the tip of each nipple, pausing only long enough to wonder of this was really such a great idea, then pinched the base of each nipple and pressed them into the wall.

She held them there for a few seconds, blowing gently on them. When she finally pulled back, she was pleased to feel a firm tug! They were nice and stuck! That was what she needed! But her elatedness was short-loved, as the hardened glue crinkled and snapped and started to peel away, with just a small twinge of pain. Okay, so maybe she couldn't pull with all her strength without actual magic at work, but at least she could tug a little bit.

But even pulling and tugging lightly started to hurt. It felt like pulling a particularly nasty band-aid off. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain, and a bit heavy on the pain at that. Finally, after a minute of the least pleasurable 'stuck' she had ever experienced, her right nipple popped free. She hadn't even been pulling all that hard. Exasperated, she pulled her other tit free, which came loose with a disappointingly weak fight.

After taking a few minutes to peel the annoying, crusty residue off her nipples, she gave up on the idea of pleasuring herself and started to get ready for bed. But when she slumped herself down in her bed, she still felt too horny to sleep. She tried rubbing herself for another forty-five minutes, but still couldn't bring herself close to climax. She looked at the clock, and it was after two in the morning. She wondered if any adult stores might still be open so she could buy a vibrator, but she was too sleepy to want to go out.

As Vivian lay awake, too restless to sleep, she knew in the back of her mind this was all Abigail's doing. It was very likely Abigail keeping her too horny to sleep, but denying her what she needed to get off as punishment. Maybe she was even hindering her ability to climax. 'This is what I can take from you,' her message seemed to be.

Well, Vivian wasn't about to give Abigail the satisfaction of begging, not after finally achieving a major victory over her. They were just going to have to play the long game.

***

Later that afternoon, there finally came the knock on her door Vivian had been waiting for.

"Olivia!" she shouted, and rushed through the open door to give her a hug!

"Miss me a little? Geez, we only skipped one day. Aww, shucks, I missed you, too!" she said, as she squeezed her in a bear hug.

Vivian led her inside and shut the door behind her.

"But seriously, congrats on finally making it big!" As Olivia spoke, she began to undress herself, barely waiting for the door to be shut behind her. "I've been watching your Instagram, and holy shit, you're blowing up!"

"Wow, getting naked already, are we?"

"I am. You can wear however much or little you want," she said with a wink. "You do prefer me this way... don't you?" Olivia already stood stark naked in Vivian's entryway, and looking perfectly natural about it.

"You know I do!" But as Vivian eyed Olivia's body up and down, something about it felt flat. The excitement she had felt the last time seeing all her lovely, exposed skin just didn't come to her. She just saw her good friend standing there... who happened to be undressed.

"You look tired," Oliva observed. "Everything all right? Or just a busy night."

"Eh. Let's just say I really needed you last night."

"Ooo... Did you stay up all night fantasizing about me?" she teased, then pulled her in close for a deep, passionate kiss. "Well, here I am!"

As they kissed and embraced, Olivia led Vivian into her bedroom.

"Speaking of fantasies, I promised you a full report of mine! I... may have looked at that picture a little bit for inspiration, but I closed my eyes pretty soon after and started thinking about all the fun stuff we did two days ago. You look so beautiful and genuine in that picture, buuuut... I'd rather have you all to myself." She leaned in close and whispered. "And... I thought about getting stuck to you. I kind of hope it happens again tonight."

"That was kind of fun, wasn't it?" Vivian answered as she ran her hands up and down Olivia's bare skin. But try as she might, she couldn't get into it. Something about the whole experience felt hollow. Olivia began to work Vivian's shirt off, but seemed to pick up on it, too, and backed off.

"You are tired, huh? It's okay. You want to just chill out?"

"Sorry, I'm just not feeling it. I couldn't sleep last night at all."

"Don't be sorry. I'm just happy to be with you! Should I... uh... go put my clothes back on?"

Vivian shrugged. "Up to you! I don't mind you as you are, if you're comfortable like that," she said with a smile. In truth, Olivia's nakedness was making her feel a little awkward. But she remembered how much she had loved seeing her body the last time she was over. She was now convinced that Abigail was inside her head screwing with her libido to scorn her, despite her apparent silence. She hated the thought of letting her win!

"Well? How's your influencer thing coming along? You get any sponsors yet?"

Vivian sighed. "My followers jumped by almost fifty percent in one day, so there's that. But so far, the only offer I got was... well, McDonald's."

"Okay! That's a pretty huge brand! That's actually a really good start! You going to take the offer?"

"I don't know. It's not what I was hoping for. It just feels so dishonest. Reading past all the bullshit about 'fostering a community,' it's pretty clear all they care about is using my hard-earned popularity to advertise their products. It's not how I imagined using my platform."

"But isn't that what being an influencer is? I'm not saying you need to take the first offer that comes your way, but how's that any different than doing the same thing for a clothing brand? They're paying you to help promote their products."

Vivian sighed. "I don't know. It's like... there are things I want to talk about. Important things!"

"You can still talk about those things, you know. Do you need to devote every word you write to your sponsor? You do the promotions you're supposed to, you get the money... it's still your platform!"

"I know, but... So, here's the thing. I'm into fitness and fashion. And, not going to lie, I work my ass off to get the body I need to show off the clothing how I want to. Exercising, eating healthy... I mean, you do all that stuff with me, so you know. It just seems so hypocritical to promote food and stuff that actively works against the message I'm trying to send out!"

"Makes sense. So, what's the message you want to send out?"

"Like, when guy from the student paper interviewed me in the park, and I just started blabbering about all this stuff I just needed to get off my chest! All my life, I've basically been told to shut up and look pretty! And now that I have this platform, I want to use it to reach people. And I know other girls have been brought up with that bullshit, too! I want to encourage young women to speak their minds just like I'm learning to! There are a lot of important things I'd love to get people discussing, not just the free-the-nipple stuff Grant was asking me about, but you get the idea. I want to help create positive change for young women like me. So that they can grow up with the confidence I never had!"

"Wow! I never realized you were such an activist! I am loving this newer, braver you! But, okay, what you're talking about sounds more like 'journalism.' You have something important to say, and people pay you to say it. I hate to break it to you, but that's not how this influencer thing works at all."

"I know! I know! I just saw some of the other successful influencers, and it's like... they command people's attention! And they look so damn stunning while they are doing it! Every word they say, it's like they have the masses at their beck and call! After years of feeling ignored, I guess I just wanted a soapbox like that for myself. I guess the reality is that they're all bought and paid for by their greedy, corporate sponsors. Damn it. Have I been chasing the wrong path all this time?"

Olivia rubbed Vivian's shoulders, comfortingly. "Viv, it's okay. It takes time to find your true path. Hell, I spent the first two years pursuing the wrong major. When I finally switched over to communications, I never looked back! Took me five damn years to graduate, but I ended up finding my niche, so it was all worth it! Look, you've had a busy night. Take some you time and sleep on it! Like, actually sleep and get some rest. These important decisions don't come instantly. What do you say? Do you want to treat ourselves to a special date night, just us? We can go out somewhere, our just chill here. Whatever you need."

Vivian ran her hand up Olivia's bare side. Though the intimate touch still lacked the sexual energy from before, the warmth and softness still gave her a general feeling of bliss. "I think... I could us some skin-on-skin contact. Want to lay down and snuggle for a bit?"

Vivian raised her arms over her head, invitingly, and Olivia happily helped her out of her shirt. She embraced Vivian, and the warm, intimate sensations immediately made her feel more at ease. As they laid down in bed together, Vivian couldn't help but smirk. Abigail was in a tough spot now! She could ramp up her libido, and she'd get the sexy time with Olivia she had been wanting, or she could leave her alone and let her get the sleep she needed even more. Now that Olivia was here with her, there was nothing Abigail could do to ruin her day. If Abigail was able to hear these inner thoughts of hers, she showed no sign of it.

But then, Vivian chided herself. Doing it to spite Abigail was the worst reason of all. And so, she put Abigail out of her mind, and simply enjoyed being close to her lover. She rolled onto her side to take the 'big spoon' position, and savored the warmth of Olivia's skin all up and down her front. She reached her arm across and gently cupped the underside of Olivia's breast, massaging the soft flesh as she drifted off to sleep.

***

As a matter of fact, Abigail didn't show up for the next couple of days. Vivian began to wonder if she was finally gone for good. The only testaments to Abigail's existence were her still enlarged nipples... and the mirror, still firmly anchored to her wall by magical force. Since her fight with Abigail, she had even made several attempts to smash it, but the mirror seemed as indestructible as it was immovable. And it still had that unnatural allure every time she saw her reflection.

Truth be told, Vivian couldn't have cared less about Abigail's disappearance, and chose to focus her attention on her rapidly developing life. Her sudden surge in followership had died down a little, but she was still gaining followers faster than she had before. She finally decided to do the mirror photoshoot she had planned all along, despite her earlier attempts to destroy it, and she felt she knocked it out of the park! She wore a thin white frilly blouse with no bra underneath. With her daringly prominent nipples, some of the pics pushed the limits of what she thought she could get away with on Instagram, though nothing ended up getting reported. She made a few even more daring Patreon-only posts. She had decided she was comfortable expanding into tasteful nude shots, though Olivia advised she work her way up to that gradually to keep her viewers in a state of anticipation. At any rate, both her Instagram and Patreon accounts had a small surge in followers as a result of the mirror shoot, though it was hard to tell if her followers were literally enchanted by it.

As to Olivia, their relationship only continued to bloom, despite Vivian's lowered libido. The physical intimacy and skin-on-skin contact, even without a strong sexual connotation, was doing wonderful things for her emotional health. Without Abigail's secret influence, they weren't able to reach the same sexual intensity of their first couple of encounters, but the two of them found a rhythm that worked for both of them none the less. They went on a naughty date to go vibrator shopping, and Olivia was finally able to bring Vivian to a decent orgasm entirely without Abigail's help. But the best part of this of all was that Olivia had proven that all the hot sex they had enjoyed that first night wasn't why Olivia loved her. Olivia loved her for her.

***

"I've figured it out!!!" Vivian announced ecstatically over the phone as soon as Olivia picked up. "I know what I want to do as an influencer!"

"That's great news! What's your plan?"

"So, here's what I've been thinking. You've told me so yourself: women don't really wear makeup to be attractive to men. Some of us do that with that in mind, yes, but the real reason is that we want to look attractive to ourselves! It's a confidence thing. It's about looking how we want to look to the rest of the world!"

"Damn straight!"

"And I think that can absolutely be in line with some of the products I choose to promote. It's about a woman's... or really anyone's... freedom to express themselves the way they want! It's about having the confidence, AND the tools, to present the best version of yourself that you can! The real you! You can be daring; you can be modest. You can be fancy; you can be simple. I've done all that stuff based on my mood. No societal norms, no bullshit beauty standards, just options to do whatever the hell presents the real, genuine version of yourself!"

"That would be a perfect fit for you! And I'm not flattering you when I say your photoshoots have had some of the widest variety of anyone I've seen! Like, you've got your tastes, but you've done it all. And all of it so well, too! Freedom of expression sounds like a great theme to go with!"

"Right? And it doesn't have to stop there! I'm going to speak out against bullshit like body shaming, slut shaming, virgin shaming. You know, fight for female empowerment in general. And being able to present a true, honest image of yourself is just the first step! It's not vanity to put pride into your physical appearance. Vanity is only when you make your appearance your entire personality. Like fucking Jaden from the gym! All he ever talks about is his car and the abs he's working on, which is hilarious because, honestly, I think I'm closer to having a six pack than he is! But anyway, I just need to find some brands whose marketing campaigns are in line with..."

"Viv! VIV!" Olivia cut her off.

"Sorry. I was rambling a little, wasn't I?"

"Just a little. It's okay, I can tell you're excited! Remember I'm still at work now, but we can talk all about your ideas tonight over some champagne! Want to make it a date?"

"It's on! I've been talking to reps from a couple of brands, actually, and we're talking about strategies that work for both of us. No corporate overlords pulling my strings, if I can help it! I'll let you know if we reach any deals! Love you!"

"Ooo, that's exciting! Love you, too! Bye!"

Vivian set her phone down on the coffee table and laid back on her couch, smiling up at the ceiling. Finally, her life seemed to be coming together! Or at least she had an honest chance of it happening. Even feeling reasonable hope of getting her life on course was enough to change her outlook on life!

"I have to say, I'm actually kind of impressed! Maybe I was wrong about this 'influencer' thing," came the voice of Abigail, out of the blue.

Vivian sat bolt upright in her seat! "Jesus Christ, Abigail! Seriously? You scared the shit out of me! I was beginning to wonder if you'd finally left for good."

"Your head and the mirror are the only places I can go. And you are linked to the mirror now. I couldn't leave you if I wanted to."

"Then, and not to look a gift horse in the mouth, why the silence over the last three days? Hoping to see my love with Olvia break apart without your meddling?"

"Admittedly, at first, yes. But I see now what you have. She loves you. She really loves you! I've never been blessed with that kind of love in all my mortal life. Maybe I didn't think it even existed. But now that I've seen how strong true love is... I've been doing some thinking. Some quiet thinking."

"Do you have any idea how much you have to answer for?" Vivian spat, venomously.

"A lot. And I'm sorry. But more importantly, our last fight showed me some things. You're powerful. I admit it. Not only do you have better control of our shared body than I do, your willpower is stronger than I ever imagined! So, I don't know if you'll believe me or not when I tell you how much I regret how I've treated you. But maybe you'll believe me when I say I know now that can't control you. And that you don't need me to pursue what you want in life."