Haunted Mirror Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Vivian shouted and began to twitch all over her body as she began to climax. She tugged hard on her nipples as she stretched them every which way in her brief but animalistic frenzy of ecstasy! Almost involuntarily, she lifted her hips high into the air, pushing off the side slats of her bed with her heels, pulling poor Olivia with her, who flailed to a moment to keep her balance. It didn't matter. Olivia didn't give up, not until Vivian had let out her final gasp of contentment, and her body finally relaxed and fell limp. Even then, Olivia kept licking and sucking softly, as she slowly wound down from her more vigorous activity. Vivian's Kegel muscles continued to clench and relax for another few seconds.

"Mmmm..." Olivia cooed lovingly, and rested her cheek against the inside of Vivian's thigh. She caressed her thighs and hips lovingly as she cuddled with her, her mouth still very much attached to Vivian's private parts.

"That was incredible!" Vivian said after she had regained some strength. She plucked her fingers free of her nipples so she could prop herself up to look at Olivia. "Do you need me to do something to you now?"

"Mmm mm," she replied, shaking her head.

"Are you sure? I can try to unstick you so I can do something for you. I'd hate to leave you hanging after everything you just did for me!"

Olivia shook her head again. She held her right hand up where Vivian could see and moved her fingers in a circular motion, pantomiming masturbation.

"You took care of yourself while you were down there?"

"Mmm hmm!" Olivia nodded.

"Was that good enough for you?"

Olivia nodded enthusiastically. Then she sighed and nuzzled up to Vivian' crotch and inner thigh.

"I see. You really like having your face buried in my pussy. You really, really like it, huh?"

Olivia nodded once again, then started to stand up. With her face still glued between Vivian's legs, she awkwardly guided Vivian's lower half up onto the bed while she slid herself up on there as well. She curled up, wrapped her arms around her hips, and rested her head, using Vivian's inner thigh as a pillow. She sighed a deep, happy sigh through her nose, then relaxed and settled in.

"This is nice," Vivian whispered. "Just let me know when you want to come unstuck."

Olivia didn't look like she had any complaints with the current arrangement. As she lay there, she softly suckled on the delicate inner lips. Vivian pinched one of her outer lips and give it a gentile pull, which in turn tugged Olivia's cheek slightly.

"In... separable. That's what we are!" she stated, proudly.

"Mmm hmm!" agreed Olivia, then shut her eyes.