Haunted Mirror Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad we agree on those things."

"But, let's look at the facts. I'm still stuck here with you. We now inhabit this body together. And I do have some very fun magic tricks I can do for you, and I'm sure I can learn many more! Because this is all I have to bargain with, this is my new offer: I will use my magic however you want, and no other way. You're in charge! You live your life as you see fit. In return, all I ask is that you let me have a little fun in this world, too, as we learn to get along inside our body."

"Seriously? Why don't you run that by me one more time? But pay a little more attention to your word choice. A LOT more attention, actually!"

"Erm... Very well: your body! You're the lady of the manor, and I am but a servant!"

"How about this? How about you leave my body entirely, go back into your mirror, and sever our tie? You know... seeing as I never invited you into my body in the first place. Because you're not even a servant here. You're nothing but a damn squatter!"

"PLEASE!!! Please, Vivian! You can't ask me to seal myself back in that mirror! Even if I knew how to, do you know what it's like in there? I was in there for hundreds of years! Unable to move, unable to blink... UNABLE TO SLEEP!!! I counted every second in there, trapped with nothing but my thoughts, and that one narrow window to the outside world, that usually showed nothing but the same empty room! It was torture!"

"You told me you wanted that mirror so badly you sacrificed your own body to get in there. You literally died for it!"

"Be reasonable! OF COURSE, I had no idea what it would really be like in there! Or how long it would be! Why do you think I emerged from there so angry? I was desperate to experience the world again, to remember what it was like to live! Do you really think you'd be able to keep your sanity after two-hundred years of soul-draining nothing-ness? But I'm out again! I've seen the world again! Felt pleasure... felt LOVE!"

"Yeah. Being trapped in the mirror made you forget that other sentient beings than you have basic human rights."

"FINE! You don't have to try to understand. But my offer stands! Just let me coexist with you and experience life again, and I will use my magic powers any way you see fit. Any... way! You know what I did for you! Those irresistible feelings of lust, those powerful orgasms! I'll turn you into a sexual beast again! And I'll let your flesh get stuck to anything you want, and release it when you ask. Your wish: my command! Just think of all the fun you and Olivia can have when she comes over tonight! She liked it, too..."

Vivian was starting to get excited again, just thinking about all they ways they could get stuck together. She was even starting to get wet.

"I'll think about it."

***

"Should I tell her about you?" Vivian asked Abigail later that night, as they eagerly awaited her arrival. "I mean, Olivia and I trust each other, which means I should be honest with her."

"I... would still recommend against that. Here's the thing: you've already kept me a secret for several days. If you tell her about me only now, there's a good chance she'll be angry that you weren't honest with her from the start."

"Because you literally threatened me if I did!"

"Yes, I admit I did. But that's not going to make her any more comfortable playing with my abilities for thrills, now is it?"

"Yeah, that might actually make her run away... and I wouldn't even blame her." The truth was that Vivian had delayed telling Olivia the about Abigail even after their fight for that very reason.

"We'll just need to think of a good way to break it to her, maybe a good cover story about why you took so long. Like maybe you just found out it was me doing those things. I'll work out a few minor details, and then we can come clean."

"Yeah, that's just great! All we need is to think up a convincing lie about why we lied to her earlier! No problem!"

"It doesn't NEED to be a lie! Like I said, let's just take some time to think over our options before we irreversibly let a secret free. ANYWAY, Lovergirl, your little dove is going to be here any moment. Have you decided what magic tricks you'd like me to perform?"

"As a matter of fact, yes! When she comes through the door, I want you to make us get stuck with the first skin contact she makes, wherever that may be! Leave us stuck for a minute or two, and then... we'll see where it goes from there."

She had worn a daringly short crop top and short shorts, so there was plenty of bare skin available for Olivia to choose from.

***

Vivian opened the door and excitedly greeted her lover, but waited for her to make the first move. Olivia chose to wrap her hands around her waist and pull her in for a kiss.

"I've been thinking about you all... OH!" Olivia began, then stopped mid-sentence when she realized her hands were stuck to Vivian. "Okay... Wow! That happened again!"

"Uh... heh. Yep! Seems so! Maybe you should come in so we can shut the door before one of my neighbors walks by and sees us like this."

"Okay, but you're definitely going to have to get the door for me. I can't use seem to use my hands at the moment."

As soon as the door was good and locked behind them, Vivian leaned in and whispered into Olivia's ear. "By the way, I've been getting uncontrollably horny again. I thought that's something you might need to know."

"Yeah, those 'hormones' of yours seem to be at it again," Olivia commented, tugging at her adhered hands. "When they flare up, they really flare up!"

"Speaking of hormones... do you think these got bigger again?" Vivian pulled her minimalist shirt off, revealing absolutely nothing on underneath. Olivia certainly must have caught a hint of them poking through, but with the shirt gone, her nipples jutted forward in all their glory.

"Holy moly! I think they did! Hormones, indeed! Uh... there's no way you're pregnant, is there?"

"I don't know. Is there any way you could have gotten me pregnant, Olivia?" Vivian teased.

"Life finds a way!"

They giggled for a moment, then Vivian reached down and slid her shorts off, then her socks, leaving her completely nude.

"Hey, no fair! I can't take my clothes off! How come you get to be the only naked one?" Olivia complained, tugging at her hands again.

"Well, bad news about your shirt, but I think your skirt is free to come off if you can find a free set of hands," Vivian said as she undid her waistband. After the skirt slid limply down to the floor, Vivian lowered the waistband of her underwear down as far as she could reach. Oliva managed to shimmy the undergarment the rest of the way down her legs, then simultaneously kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her skirt and underwear.

"Ah, much better! But what about my shirt? Get it off of me, Viv! You know how much I hate wearing clothes around you! It's torture!"

"I'll see what I can do..." Vivian unbuttoned Olivia's designer blouse, then slid it down her shoulders as far as it could go.

"Really? A bra? What's a girl as sexy as you doing wearing such a horrible thing?"

"Hey, not all of us are as daring as you, letting those veritable FLAGPOLES of yours poke out for the world to see!"

"At any rate, I don't think I can help you lose the bra until you get your hands free."

"Oh, come on, at least lift it up for me!"

Vivian did, letting Olivia's boobs plop out. However, the garment stayed on in what looked like an uncomfortable position.

"So... are we going to be stuck like this for a bit?" Olivia asked.

"Actually, and this is an interesting development, I think I might be able to control it a little bit. Maybe."

"Wait, for real? Like, you can decide when and how we get stuck together. Ooo, we're going to have some fun!"

"Well, I don't think I can control it directly. Let's just say the sticking has been doing something closer to what I actually want it to do lately. And, yeah, I've been having some fun with it," she admitted, blushing. "Here, try pulling, and let's see if I can help you get your hands off of me."

Olivia started tugging and tugging, and seeming to have a good time of it. With her hands stuck halfway around Vivian's lower back, they were stuck rather intimately close together. Finally, Olivia's hands came free, sending both of them careening backwards onto their butts, laughing and giggling like schoolgirls. Olivia wasted no time in shedding her few remaining garments. They quickly got back up and returned to each other's embrace.

"Speaking of flagpoles," Vivian teased as she pointed her left breast toward Olivia's face, "I heard something interesting happens if you put your tongue on one. I saw it in a movie once. What do you think happens?"

"Hmm, I don't know, but it might be something fun! Let's find out!" Olivia extended her tongue and licked Vivian's impressively erect nipple. Immediately, her tongue stuck to it, which came as no surprise to either of them. The tip of her tongue was stuck against the lower areola, while the shaft of the nipple lay along the top, also stuck. She pulled back until both the nipple and tongue began to stretch out.

"Uh-oh! Mah tongue's thtuck!" Olivia simply talking, or rather trying to, was enough to tug on and stimulate her nipple.

"If I remember, there's a trick for getting it off. Hmm... try yanking really, really hard. Let's see if that's it."

Olivia did. At first, she pulled back somewhat cautiously, but when Vivian didn't show a single sign of discomfort, she began to pull harder and harder. "Hurrrrrrghhhhhhhh! Hmmmnnghhhhhh!!!" Olivia groaned as she gave a few solid tugs. "Nup. Ith naht working. Thtill thtuck!"

"OH! I remember what it was! You have to warm it up."

Olivia exhaled a few times, which tickled Vivian's breast.

"Nope, not quite enough. Maybe if you pull it into your mouth and suck on it for a little bit."

Olivia retracted her tongue and stretched Vivian's attached nipple deep into her mouth. She closed her mouth around it and began sucking gently, while Vivian started cooing pleasurably. While her lips sucked, her tongue worked inside her mouth, playfully tugging and twisting the nipple around.

"Ohhh, that feels so good! But sweetie, you're going to make the other one jealous!"

Olivia raised her left hand and brought her index finger to the tip of Vivian's right nipple, which was easily as big around as her fingertip, if not a little more so. Instantly, fingertip and nipple tip were clinging together like glue! Olivia twirled her finger around, dragging Vivian's soft, stretchy nipple along with it. After a minute, she pulled her finger straight back, stretching the nipple along with it like elastic. She rotated her wrist back and forth, which twisted her nipple.

"Mmmm!" Vivian groaned from the extreme sensations! Then, after another minute of play: "Should we take this to the bedroom now? I might need something to collapse on if I feel any more pleasure!"

Vivian began to walk backwards, pulling Olivia along with her by the tongue. Hunched over as she was, she stumbled along awkwardly, and had to use her free hand to steady herself against Vivian's hip. But as they passed the mirror, Olivia used her free hand to guide her to a stop. She pulled her head back, and made a big, long stretch, while watching the spectacle in the mirror.

"Sweetie, come on!" Vivian said, getting uncomfortable, as she tried to usher her along.

"Whah? Why dun you like me mlooking in your miwwow?" she mumbled.

"I'm just eager to get you into the bed," she lied.

Once they reached the bed, they paused for a moment to consider how they were going to climb on top. Vivian ended up wrapping her arms underneath Olivia's armpits and sliding her onto the bed, then crawling on top of her. This activity tugged sharply on her nipples and Olvia's tongue several times. Olivia groaned several times in discomfort, though Vivian felt nothing but pleasure.

When Olivia was finally fully on the bed, laying on her back, Vivian straddled her and began thrusting her breasts toward her face as she sucked away like a hungry infant. When she was sure Olivia wasn't looking, she whispered to Abigail too quietly for Olivia to hear.

"Unstick her finger, but make sure we put up a fight first."

Then, Vivian grabbed Olivia's hand around the wrist and pulled back. Her supernaturally affected nipple stretched out several inches, as the tip fought to keep its grip on Olivia's finger. After several solid yanks, it finally popped free with an audible snap as her magically elastic nipple flew back to her tit. Once freed, Vivian pulled her chest to the left, slowly bringing her other nipple toward Olivia's mouth. It took a bit of a tug, but she was able to bring both nipples together near Olivia's mouth, who began sucking on both at once. Vivian had never had both sucked at once, and loved the sensation! Soon, she discovered that both nipples were now stuck to Olivia's tongue. However, Olivia kept doing her thing and seemed to love every moment of it! While she worked, Vivian stroked Olivia's body, caressing her lovely bare flesh.

Finally, Olivia seemed to want a break. Vivian leaned back and pulled, which pulled Olivia's tongue as far out of her mouth as it could go. Once they had finally broken free, Olivia took a deep breath and grabbed a tissue from the night stand.

"Mmm, that was fun! But I'd like to stop drooling all over myself if that's all right."

After wiping off her chin, the then took the tissue to wipe her saliva off of Vivian's breasts for her, which she thought was a cute gesture.

"So... if you think you can control this, what should we stick together now? Boob to boob again? That was really fun last time!" Olivia suggested with a lusty grin.

"Sure! How about just our nipple tips this time?"

Olivia winced. "Uhh... ouch! Such a small area would hurt like hell if we pulled very hard at all. I don't know how your tits can withstand all that pulling, but mine can't!"

Vivian did like the idea of being able to struggle. "How about front to front? Like, all of it?"

"Okay!"

They got up from the bed and faced each other. Olivia grabbed Vivian's waist and pulled the two of them slowly together. First, their breasts met in the middle and squished together. Then, their tummies met. They pressed themselves together until as much of their flesh was touching as they could manage. When they began to pull back, none of it came apart at all! Their hands slid easily away from each other, but all the skin from below their belly button up to their breasts was solidly glued. They tried to walk backwards and found themselves completely unable to!

They giggled, then pulled again. After a few tugs, they looked each other deeply in the eyes and kissed. They made a game of their struggling as they pulled and pulled in vain, almost like the beginning of a wrestling match.

"Holy shit, we are... STUCK!" Olivia said with a grin.

"Yeah, good thing we like each other so much."

They kissed again. Then Vivian got an idea. She was slightly taller than Olivia. With a wicked grin on her face, she stood up as straight as she could, and even leaned back just a little bit. Olivia's eyes shot wide open when she realized what Vivian was doing!

"Wait... wait..." she protested. She grabbed onto Vivian's shoulders and flailed her feet as she was lifted a few inches up into the air. When her feet could no longer reach the floor, she wrapped her legs around Vivian, hanging on for dear life! In a few seconds, she was laughing!

"Let go if you can," Vivian challenged her.

Slowly, Olivia released her grasp on Vivian, and soon was hanging off of her by her clinging flesh. She laughed nervously, and seemed to be enjoying it. But in a minute, her face started to register discomfort.

"Oww... oww... Let me down! That's pulling on my skin!"

"How?" Olivia asked, once Vivian had set her down. "How does that not hurt you even one little bit?"

"I think it's part of the sticking thing. When my skin sticks to something, I can pull on it as hard as I want."

"Interesting. You're sure this isn't a superpower of yours? You never fell into a vat of radioactive nipple pasty glue at any point, did you?"

"Uhh... not that I remember..." However, her answer was hesitant. In fact, she remembered quite vividly the strange event that had started all of this. Even though Olivia's question hasn't been serious in the least bit, she felt guilty for lying.

"Well, just remember to be gentile. Don't pull too hard for my sake."

They continued tugging playfully as they danced around each other in the strangest wrestling match ever seen. Eventually, Olivia reached down and gently stroked the outside of Vivian's labia. Vivian cooed pleasurably, and Olivia took that as a green light to probe deeper inside. She felt around inside the slit as she ran her fingertips over her clit and the opening of her vagina. Vivian returned the favor. It was awkward for her to reach under there in their current state, but she managed.

"Ooo... you shaved!" Vivian observed, sounding pleased. "That feels niiiice!"

"Waxed, actually."

"Yowch! Weren't you the one who just said something about not liking your skin pulled on to hard?"

"Well... I'm not going to say it was pleasant, but even the hot wax isn't as sticky as your skin when you get horny. I don't think anything is that sticky!"

The girls played around like that for a while longer, until the position became too restrictive for their growing needs. Vivian quietly asked to be separated, and were finally able to peel themselves apart after a small struggle. Once freed, Vivian sat down on the bed and invited Olivia up, too. But rather than join her on the bed, Olivia knelt down on the carpet in front of where Vivian sat and gently guided her legs apart. Vivian opened them graciously. Olivia moved in and held her face inches from her wet and ready vulva. Olivia just stopped and stared for a minute as she bit her lip, and stroked Vivian's thighs. Her breathing was deep and labored; she was getting desperately aroused!

Vivian sat there and let Olivia have her look. She had always hated to be objectified, but this wasn't that. This was intimate admiration of a lover who she trusted with her life. It felt flattering! It made her feel beautiful.

Finally, Olivia couldn't take it anymore and went for it. She kissed the plump outer lips a few times, then suckled on one, then the other, and finally dove in face-first. In a moment, and secretly at Vivian's request, her lips sealed themselves around Olivia's mouth like a breathing mask.

"Hmmm, mmm mmmmm!" Olivia muttered, completely muted.

Thankfully, her nose was free and unobstructed, because otherwise it appeared to be an airtight seal over her mouth. Vivian's labia majora were attached to Olivia's cheeks, and her upper lip was glued just above her clit. Meanwhile, Olivia's tongue had free reign to run over her clit, inner labia, and vaginal opening. Olivia greedily went to work, sucking, licking, and nibbling, and loving every moment of it. Olivia seemed to know what she was doing, too, because soon Vivian was thrusting her hips into Olivia's head with the rhythm of her sucking.

A few times, Olivia pulled her head straight back in an apparent attempt to escape. The soft flesh of Vivian's groin stretched out an inch or two as it remained tightly sealed to her mouth, then pulled her face back in as soon as she let up. She placed her hands against Vivian's inner thighs just outside of her crotch and pulled a few more times, and found she was completely helpless to pull away. But Olivia's giggling showed she was only playing, and had no desire to pull her face away from Heaven just yet.

As Vivian's pleasure and excitement built, she brought her hands up to her breasts and let her nipples cling to her fingertips. She began tugging at them to further stimulate herself. With her arms no longer available to support her, she let herself fall back onto the bed as she continued to tug at her nipples and writhe around from the pleasure Olivia was giving her. Vivian gasped and sighed, and caressed Olivia's back with her legs, which was the only way she could return any sort of intimate touch. Olivia's muffled moaning was loud enough to rival hers!