All Comments on 'Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 25'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dokonodokonoalmost 3 years ago

as always the very best

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy wrap up. Thank you!

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 26 are complete including the finale. Chapters will arrive on Literotica three to four weeks apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Screw you and your copyright. I went to your site, wasn't impressed at all. I mean why on earth would I pay for crap writing. You don't even know how to finish a story worth reading. Also, why submit 2 pages every month? It's baffling how stupid you are, and how stupid your members are for actually paying money to read this. Your content is ok at best, but your writing abilities are worse than a first grader. To those who actually think your abilities are the best around -as we in the south say to those hopeless idiots- bless your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I bet the whiny anonymous comment below mine is from the dumbass who tried to post a different rawls story (The Guide) the other day. Bitching about copyright kinda tips your hand there, buddy.

RafiskRafiskalmost 3 years ago

It feels like story is not finished.

I am only the one thinking in this way?

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

That's because it's not finished. One more chapter ...

goldragongoldragonover 2 years ago

Yeah, Anonymous down below complaining about copyright and all has been trolling alot of writers on this site. If you watch his writing in his comment he writes the same way each time. Varies what he is complaining about but its him. A jerk and an idiot. Its funny that he keeps calling anyone that read any author he doesn't like idiots. Hmm....who is the real idiot and has the communication skill of a first grader. If you don't like someones writing LEAVE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
5206 Followers
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com