Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really want a turn, Danny." Brittney stood naked watching them, her right hand massaging her clit.

"About ... to ... cum ..." Daniel would never grow tired of the first time he unloaded in a pussy. It was the beauty of charting unknown waters.

"Uuugghhhhh ... mmmeeeee ... ssssppppprrrrrmmmmm." Abby wanted to tell him she couldn't take his sperm, but the words wouldn't come out. Instead, she rocketed off on another huge orgasm as his heat filled her. The next few minutes were a daze. She felt herself being put down onto her feet, wobbling on her heels. Then Brittney turned her back to Abby, stuck out her tight, young butt, and put her hands on a shelf. Abby staggered over to her, dropped to her knees, and as if guided by some force, planted her face between the girl's cheeks. Oh, God, she was licking Brittney's butt. She shuddered at the thought but didn't stop.

"Wow, she's a dirty one." Daniel leaned against the shelf and watched Jeff's mom eat ass. He wondered if she'd eat her son's ass, too. Probably, if she was so gungho about Brittney's butt. Maybe they'd discovered the woman's kink.

"That feels ... really good ... Mrs. Burns." Brittney wiggled her butt at the woman, enjoying how Abby's hands clutched at Brittney's cheeks. "But ... I need you ... to lick my pussy. Yeeeesssssss." Brittney cooed as the woman lowered her attack several inches.

The siblings enjoyed Abby for another hour. Then, they toweled her off best they could, dressed, and walked her to the door.

"Now remember, what Jeff wants more than anything is you." Brittney gave Abby a peck on the cheek.

"And the sooner the better." Daniel patted her round butt and kissed Abby's forehead.

"He wants ... me." Abby said uncertainly.

"Right you are." Brittney opened the door and checked the hall. It was empty.

"Now go get 'em, tiger." Daniel slapped her butt again and they sent her on her way. Brittney closed the door again and the twins looked at each other. They burst out laughing.

"That was ... amazing," Daniel said between laughs.

"Totally wild ... I want more ... more ... more." Brittney's laughter slowed and she looked at her handsome brother.

"I think we get to have as much as we want." Daniel leaned in and kissed Brittney. She kissed him back with urgency and locked her arms around his narrow shoulders. They made out in the room for another fifteen minutes before making their way to fifth period. Principal Haskins never made it to school that day, and twins were pretty sure they knew why.

~~

"You're getting so good at ... holding back your orgasm ... sweetie." Erin rocked her hips, grinding them into her son's hips below. They were in his bedroom and the light was turning golden outside. They'd fucked the day away. They hadn't even stopped for lunch. Erin had had a few minor orgasms, but the real joy for her was watching the happiness she was able to give her sweet son.

"Thanks ... Mom." Ted's tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth. His body was so sore, he hadn't had that much exercise since he'd given up soccer. Maybe not even then. He looked down at his mother's swollen belly. "I can't believe ... Dad's baby is in there ... and we're doing this."

"Um ..." Erin kept moving her hips but a slight frown played on her lips. "I ... have to tell you something." She lovingly wiped sweat from Ted's brow. "It's not your father's baby."

"What?" Ted looked up from her belly into her soft brown eyes. Had she really said what he thought she said? "Who?"

"It's a long story." Erin sped up her hips, hoping that her ministrations would lessen the blow of the news. "Daniel Anderson and I had sex."

"Brittney's ... brother?" Ted knew he felt something weird going on at New Year's. He waited for anger to surge. The Andersons had claimed his mother. Anger didn't come. It felt too good to return to the pussy he came from. There was no room for bitter feelings. "Did you ... did you have sex with me because ... of that?"

"Well ... yes ... they wanted me to."

"They?" It was hard to be shocked while your mom rode your dick, but Ted had managed it.

"Yes ... Brittney and Daniel." Erin switched to bouncing on him. She'd gotten the length of her upstroke right so that she was no longer worried about him falling out. "Are you mad?"

Ted watched her heavy breasts swing in counter-circles. "No ... no ... it's okay. I guess, if it means we get ... to have this ..."

"That's my boy." Erin reached down and cupped his head, and brought his face up to her boobs. "This is ours, Teddy. We get to have this."

"Uuuugggghhhhhhh." Ted erupted inside his mother again. Her body wobbled on top of him. Whatever else there was, that moment was perfection.

And Palmer Mansion agreed. It felt their bond strengthen, and power surged within the old Victorian building.

~~

"Do you feel it, Thomas?" Eloise sat in their living room, enjoying the warmth of the fire. She regarded a particularly elegant stag head that her husband had mounted over the mantle. What had he said? The thing had a ten-point rack? Whatever it was, Frederick had been giddy the day he brought it home.

"I feel it." Thomas massaged his mother's cold feet with his hands. There was such tenderness in his touch. "Can I put it inside you yet?"

"Not yet, dearie." Eloise smiled at him, reached over her swollen belly, and patted his pale, freckled cheek. "Your father is drawn to us like a moth to flame. Let's meet him at our zenith."

"Of course." Thomas couldn't resist sliding his hand up her exposed calves.

"I said not yet." Eloise playfully slapped Thomas's hand away as it moved toward her thigh.

"Yes, Mother." Thomas moved his hands back down to her feet. "We haven't been this close in over a century." He thought about his father reined by the thorns, cursing, and swearing to rid the world of their corruption. What a fool.

"The twins are the key. They'll carry us over the finish." Eloise looked back to the stag. The Palmer House would have a new trophy very soon.

~~

"Oh, Jeffery. Ooohhhhhh, my sweet Jeffrey." Abby leaned over her living room sofa, allowing her eighteen-year-old son access to her special places from behind. Her dress was around her waist and a bewildered and ecstatic expression had fixed itself to her face. Her sweet son wasn't a freak like the Anderson boy, but he had more down there than his father. And he seemed quite overjoyed at getting to use it on his mother.

"Shit ... Mom ... I'm gonna cum ... again." Jeff tightened his grip on his mother's hips. She had a way bigger ass than the girls he'd dated at school, and he gazed at the ripples he created with each slap of his hips.

"Not inside ... again ... darling." Abby didn't try and dislodge him. Her son had already done the deed twice inside her and she was a sloppy mess back there. Her husband had long since had a vasectomy, so it would be very hard to explain to him an unwanted pregnancy.

"A ... little ... aaahhh ... more ... doesn't ... matter." Jeff punctuated each word with violent, claiming thrusts into her pussy.

"Okay." Abby couldn't say no. Anyway he was right, what did a little more sperm matter? His little swimmers would either find her egg or they wouldn't. "Go ... ahead ... Jeffery." She was telling her son to seed her. The young man she raised to be a good, caring citizen, was about to pour himself into his own mother. The thought twisted her mind and she trembled out an orgasm, as he grunted his climax behind her.

Abby stayed bent over the sofa for a while, catching her breath. Eventually, she reached behind her and pushed his hips away from her butt. She stood up and pulled her dress back down around her knees. "We need to clean up. I need to pick up your brother and sister. Your father will be home in an hour and I need to have dinner ready." She bent down and picked up her panties. She felt his hands on her again and she shivered. "No more, Jeffery. We have things to do."

But five minutes later, she was lying on her back on the living room carpet, her legs spread, and her feet high in the air. Her son pumped again, his hands mauling her breasts through her dress.

"Cumming ... again ... Mom." Jeff had somehow found Heaven. His mother was hot and willing. He was almost certainly going to knock her up.

"Yeeessssssssss." Abby took yet another load deep inside her.

A few minutes later, as she rushed out the door, Abby wondered if this was a rampant fever that would pass, or if this was her life now. She found herself hoping for the later.

~~

Over the next several weeks, Abby and Jeff continued their torrid affair. Unknown to them, they were joined in their illicit bond by mothers and sons all over town. The Anderson twins met with mother after mother in the school supply room. Proper ladies resigned to a boring suburban life walked into that room, and women wakened to their latent desires walked out. The erstwhile dreamstrone cast its thrall over all.

~~

"Pen, are you in here?" Daniel looked in Penelope's room, but she wasn't there. He walked down the hall toward Khadra's room, the steady tick of the hidden clock keeping him company. He put his ear up to Khadra's door and heard womanly grunting. Daniel didn't mind interrupting the small, dark woman when she played with herself. He'd walked in on her with an enormous dildo more than once. He opened the door. "Hey, Khadra have you seen ..." He stopped in his tracks.

On Khadra's bed, Penelope sat on top of the smaller woman, undulating her hips. Their legs were locked together, and their pussies rubbed as the sweaty women made little grunting cries of pleasure. Daniel admired the way Khadra's dark skin contrasted with Penelope's paleness. He hadn't known they were doing it.

"Hello." Daniel closed the door behind him hard, so the slam reverberated around the room.

"Oh ... hello ... Danny." Penelope looked over at the young man, her blond hair wet and plastered to her forehead. "We ... um ... well, we ..." She looked back down at Khadra's large boobs swaying on her chest. Her eyes went up to the woman's pretty face, and the look of deep longing in her dark eyes. What a revelation to make another woman look like that.

"I can see what you're doing." Daniel watched Penelope's ass shake and the two pregnant bellies knock together. "I've got Brad on hold. He called my cell because you weren't answering." Daniel held up his phone for them to see. "You want to talk to him?"

"No." Penelope laughed.

Khadra looked over at the phone, her head ever so slightly bouncing on the mattress. She picked up Penelope's laugh and together the two women filled the room with sweet, jingling merriment. Penelope's hips didn't falter. Khadra put her hands on Penelope's ass and pulled them even tighter together.

"Okay." Daniel started laughing, too. "That was a dumb question, I guess." Still chuckling, he left the room and told his brother that Penelope was busy.

~~

More weeks passed and the snows melted. The weather warmed. And bellies grew.

Julie knocked on her son's door and let herself in. She found him bent over his desk, working hard at his homework. A smile crept across her lips. "I'm so proud of you that you're still keeping up with your schoolwork, despite all the ... distractions."

"Oh, hi, Mom." Daniel looked up with bleary eyes. "The struggle is real." He looked her up and down. She was really getting big now, her breasts and belly caused Julie's maternity dress to billow around her. "I could use a break, though."

"I bet you could." Julie walked over to him, spun his chair toward her, and climbed onto his lap. She reached under her and lowered his pants. "There's my big guy." She pulled her dress up a little, and slid him home. "That's nice."

"Should we still be doing this ... with ... you know?" Daniel placed his hands on her round belly.

"It won't hurt the baby." Julie rocked her hips.

"My baby." Daniel still had a hard time wrapping his head around all his progeny that would arrive soon.

"That's right, sweetie." Julie trembled. "Ooooohhhhhhh." She came so quickly every time with Daniel. Her mind wandered in its little slice of Heaven, and then came back to the room. She bounced on his lap.

"Is Dad coming home?" Daniel didn't think he wanted his father back at Palmer Mansion. He loved the guy, but there was no place for him anymore.

"He ... ugh ... feels he needs more time ... at his sister's." Julie reached down, took Daniel's hands, and placed them on her boobs. He squeezed and she cooed. "I think it's for ... the best ... don't you?"

"Yeah." Daniel looked up into her perfect face, her jaw tight as she worked through little shocks of pleasure. He pushed up against her tits and admired their weight. They got bigger by the day. "I like that it's just me and the women."

"I like that too, Danny." Julie could feel another orgasm approaching. "I'm going to ... ugh ... have so many grandchildren."

"You've got one in your belly right now." He slapped a heavy boob and watched it shake under her dress.

"Oh ... it's true. I'm such a ... bad wife ... ooooohhhhhhhhh." Julie screamed as she came.

"But you're the perfect mom." Daniel moved his hands down to her ass. Her hips had stopped with her orgasm and he smacked her butt to get them moving again. "You're the best mom in the whole world."

"Thank ... you ... sweetie." Julie rode him again after a second slap got her attention. And Daniel was the best son in the world. He gave her everything. Even if not that long ago, she hadn't even known that she wanted it.


12