All Comments on 'Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 26'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish it went longer. Also the scenes seemed rushed. That may be because of the 2 pages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a really great story until about the 14th chapter and then it seemed like you were just wanting to get it over with................

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Fanbloodytastic. What a story. Loved it so very much and thank you for sharing it with us.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very good wrap up to this story. Almost sad to see it end. Thank you for sharing this with us!

DivwayDivwayalmost 3 years ago

A fantastic story. Lots drama, intrigue and on the side of the seat stuff. Oh and lots and lots of good sex. I know I will read it all again.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

That's it for this story. The end.

If you want to read more stories, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story but it felt like you lost your way in the last few chapters and just wanted it to end.

Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's over, it felt like I read a haunted version of war & peace because how long it was. I look forward to your next story & keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anyone else think the dream stone rings are a precursor to the stone in the authors other story? Like in this universe after Daniel is gone all these stones just go around the world corrupting more people’s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story comes to an end.

Was hoping Eloise was there at the end.

deeangeldeeangelalmost 3 years ago

I have read the whole series before commenting.

I thoroughly enjoyed it all, thank you.

dokonodokonoalmost 3 years ago

the very best story here ever made

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding story! Best story I've read on this site. Thanks for posting, and please keep it up!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars

I really liked this series - please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story. Well written. Great characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This entire series was absolutely amazing..i just have one request from you in your future stories could you include more lesbian incest like mother/daughter..mother in law/daughter in law etc please..that'd be soo amazing..

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

There’s still a few story threads left out there should you ever want to continue with the story.

1. Mr Samatar is a ghost and was last seen in the locked room. Since the Palmers are now trapped in the rose bush,(a) is the locked room still locked? (b) Will Khadra and Daniel having sex rile him up to haunt them?

2. There’s power in the stones in the rings Daniel bestowed. How will they be used?

3. Eloise may be gone, but Day Star is still around. Not to mention the house itself. In Day Star’s case, he may have offers to make to Daniel. As for the house, it has soaked up a hundred plus years of lust, betrayal, and manipulation. But, it’s always had a guiding force in the the form of Eloise. Perhaps it’s seeking a new guiding force now?

4. Khadra witnessed the first dream stone break apart and picked up by a group of kids. What might happen if/when they fall into the hands of someone who wants to get back at the Anderson’s or the house itself? Say Brad? If he ever finds out what is going on on with his ex-wife and brother, mother, and sister he’s going to be pissed. He’s a perfect tool for someone to use to attack the Anderson clan and/or mansion.

5. With all the recent incest actions in a rather religious community, wouldn’t such sin draw the attention of the spiritual militant branch of the the church to investigate?

I’m sure there’s some other threads that are hanging out there, but this is what I thought of off the top of my head.

Thank you for the wonderful story.

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story except for chapters 24-26 and what happened to Eloise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Razzakel. Good story. But 24-26. Well the rest was good

arsenic133arsenic133over 2 years ago

Its been said many times but it must be said once more. Excellent story author. Thank you and wish you all the best, with hopefully many more stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read it all!!! We’ll written!?

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 2 years ago

Very captivating story, thank you. Read each chapter diligently!

Question:

The rings have a piece of the stone in each. Could this empower the babies to grow with any power or ability that could bring a sequel to this story?

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
10 stars for each chapter if i could

Well it took me 3 days to read it all , (thank god for google because you used words that in 62 years on this earth i never knew even existed let alone there meaning lol ) it was one of those stories , that even though i am not really into the paranormal , it made me NEED to read it one chapter after another , it was by far the best i have ever read on this or any other similar site . Thankyou for your time and effort .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter, sorry for the question, but does anyone know the name of the author of The Pendent, or where I can find it to read? the story looks similar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure but this maybe my favourite story on this site. I've read it probably 14 or 15 times and will do so again. I'm glad you finished it but then again I wish sometimes you hadn't. I love all the characters (including the Mansion) and would like to know what is happening to them now. I am reading Legacy as you publish it and will enjoy, it's just Eloise and the Mansion sort of go together. A ghost doesn't have quite the same impact in a new home, don't know if that makes any sense but there you have it. Anyway love your stories keep them coming, I'm patiently waiting for Ch 22 of Wicked Tower, another one I wish wasn't ending. I guess it's the work of a good author/writer. Love your stuff Rawlyrawls.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 2 years ago

I started this series on another site as an illustrated story and them found it here to finish the last chapters. So well written! It's inspired me to get back into erotic writing. I used to write on here as Bigrimmstales but lost my access password etc in a computer crash along with a whole lot of stories. So, this is a very high bar to match or beat, but let's see. Great writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely one of the best eroticism stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok, so everyone has already said how great a story this is so I won't reiterate what's already been said. I would give you five stars except for the following:

1.) You use *way* too many comma's. You use comma's where comma's are not needed. You use comma's when a period would be more appropriate to indicate the end of a sentence. Because of that I subtract one star.

2.) Your use of ellipses may be appropriate in some cases but a lot of them are not used correctly. Because of that I subtract one star.

3.) Some of these chapters are too short and some of them end in the middle of a scene. Because of that I subtract one star.

4.) Geeze, yet *another* NTR story? Seriously? I don't care for NTR so next time when you post the first chapter of one of your stories, include that disclaimer that you are writing yet *another* NTR story. Because of that I subtract one star.

That leaves you with just one star. If this was the rating you were hoping to achieve for your story then, congratulations, you've achieved it. I hope you're happy.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Great story, loved it!

OldbutboldOldbutbold11 months ago
Still 10 stars per chapter if i could

Well that,s the 4th time i have read this series , and each time i find something new to learn from it , its just pure brilliance from start to finish .

Thankyou for your time and effort you put into your writing for us the readers .

Bobbyd629Bobbyd62911 months ago

I totally enjoyed this story and could not put it down. Loved it!

Bswihart7Bswihart711 months ago

You should start continuing this story with another 26 chapters. There's so much more that could be told

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing stuff. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Continue please. How about Daniel goes to college and breeds the whole female student body and staff? Daniel goes and visits his Dad and steals his aunt from his Dad as well. Besides surely that 1 aunt isn't his only aunt.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Felt a little rushed and seems there could be lots more to go on with

CH51143CH511432 months ago

Great story. Very fun. The only criticism I have is for people who hide behind

anonymity, criticizing these works which you're here to read free of charge. Rawlyrawls I'm sure works hard to put these complete series out. The least you could do is keep anonymous criticism to yourselves. Thanks for all of your hard work Rawlyrawls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES