Have Faith...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey dad…umm…what’s with the sheet? You going to a toga party I should know about.” Cassidy said with a grin. She did notice the still sizable lump her father still had poking up the sheet.

“Ha…ha…ha. Very funny Cas. No me and your mother had a fight last night. I decided to sleep in the other bedroom, till both of us cooled off, that’s all.” John explained to his daughter as he stood in the hallway. Cassidy gave him a look.

“Was she off on one of her religious speeches again?” Cassidy asked her father, feeling bad for him. He really put up with too much from mom, she thought.

“Well…in a way…yes…well, its complicated.” John tried to dance around the subject.

“It always is with her dad.” Cassidy said, not feeling very much compassion now for mom. Cassidy felt that her mother made all of their lives much more complicated….and miserable. John didn’t really like their daughters putting down their mother this way. Or should he say Cassidy doing it, Cynthia rarely said a negative word about her mother.

“Now Cas…be nice. She still is your mother. You know she loves you.” John felt a need to put that in at the last...why he wasn’t sure.

“Maybe dad, but if she does she has a hell of a way of showing it. If it hadn’t been for you…I don’t know how I could’ve handled …you know…everything.” Cassidy said, getting quite emotional. Her eyes even started to tear up and she hated when she cried.

“Ah Cas…I’m so sorry. I wish things were different too. Shhh…it’ll be ok.” John said as he hugged his eldest daughter, trying to calm her. He knew what she had meant. When Cassidy had been in the car wreak, she was in a car full of her friends…all of them had been drinking at a party. And the driver ran off the road, and the side of the car Cassidy was on had rammed a tree, crushing her legs and slamming into and breaking her left arm. After Monica learned about her daughters drinking and that she had done so at a party, Monica was livid, and went seldom to the hospital to see her daughter. John had brought their daughter home alone, and even then Monica didn’t want to care for her, feeling that she deserved what she had gotten for being sinful as his wife had put it. Even now Cassidy often walked with a limp and she had to use a cane if she did any long walking. Cassidy looked at her father.

“Why dad…why did she blame me so much…I never understood that…. Why was she so mad at me?” Cassidy said, letting her emotions out as well as the tears. John knew she had to do this every so often, to release the frustration she felt inside. John knew as well, he felt the same way, and his chest ached with hurt that his oldest child was so hurt inside.

“I don’t know sweetie…I don’t know. Maybe she’ll come around soon and see that what she’s doing isn’t good for the family.” John said holding his daughter tight. Cassidy looked up at her father again.

“I hope so daddy…I miss our old mom.” Cassidy said snuggling her head into her fathers bare chest. John began thinking of his “old” wife and how they used to go at it sexually, and how close they used to be. Without thinking, his body responded to the nearness of his daughters head on his chest and the nearness of her body, of her smell. John felt his member quickly come to life, and so did Cassidy. John gently pushed her away from him. Cassidy glanced down at her fathers growing tent in the sheet.

“Umm dad are you glad to see me…?” Cassidy said smiling, looking at her fathers embarrassing situation, and at the sizable bulge in the sheet. John cleared his throat, and tried to cover his now raging hard-on. This always happens after a long fuck session, he thought.

“Again…funny Cas…listen if you’re feeling better I need to go to the bathroom...” John said still needing to pee and now wanting to get out of view of his daughter. Cassidy smiled at him.

“Even if I’m not dad…I think you’re feeling better…have fun in there dad, just not to much ok.” Cassidy jokingly remarked as she watched her father enter, then close the bathroom door. Cassidy wondered how big her father really was…it had seemed quite large through the sheet. Then she smiled, wondering if he was going to...well…get off in there. Cassidy knew from experience and a few talks with her father that her parents didn’t have sex very much since mom found “religion”. Cassidy smirked as she wondered just how horny her daddy got, as she walked off to the kitchen to eat.

John groaned to himself while he was in the bathroom. He had to wait yet again for his member to down so that he could pee. He was glad his embarrassing situation had made his daughter forget her troubles, but…dammit, this want easy. Going without sex then having a feast of it, and now more then likely six months more at least of Rosie palm and her five daughters. For some reason thinking of Rosie’s daughters brought up last nights mystery. He could be certain Monica didn’t watch him in the study, but then who. Which one of your gorgeous daughters caught you red handed and then ... evidently…used her fingers to please herself before touching the doorknob. John thought Cassidy acted normal around him this morning, but then again she was at least somewhat experienced at sex and more then capable of hiding her thoughts too him.

John then wondered if his little shy girl Cynthia could’ve been the one to catch him in the act. John just couldn’t picture her doing anything sexually…much less finger herself in the kitchen, while he did the same in the study. John just couldn’t see it, but also thought Cassidy acted very normal just a bit ago. John was at a loss to figure out which had been responsible at leaving his door handle all juicy. He jokingly thought about asking both to strip so that he could have a smell test of each of their pussies to discover the culprit. John smiled at the thought amused, but also aroused at the thought. Dammit John…stop it…their your children for gods sake, he thought. John sighed…great it still wont go down….shit I gotta pee…

Cassidy walked into the kitchen to find her mother already up and at the stove fixing breakfast for everyone. Cassidy still had to admit, that after all her changes, mom sure could cook. Cassidy took in the smells and became very hungry. She had gone out last night after work and hadn’t gotten home until midnight. Luckily mom hadn’t caught me, especially since I was drunk as a skunk. Cassidy had passed into deep sleep after falling onto the bed, her clothes still on.

“Morning mom.” Cassidy said to her mother as she came into the kitchen. Monica looked over at her daughter and gave her a small smile.

“Hello sweetie, breakfast will be ready in just a minute.” Monica said in a subdued voice. Then she hesitated before asking what came next. “Is…have you seen your father this morning?” Monica asked her daughter, then glancing quickly over at her.

“Umm… yeah, I saw him go into the hall bathroom.” Cassidy said feeling very uncomfortable talking to her mother at most times nowadays, but more so knowing her and dad had it out last night. She looked up at her mother and saw that her mother was almost in tears, and Cassidy looked back down at the table.

“Well…umm…can you go and tell your father breakfast is almost ready. Ask him if he wants to eat in here or not.” Monica said to her daughter. Cassidy’s eyes popped a bit wider. Dad always ate at the breakfast table, except for times that he had to run out the door. They must have really gotten mad at each other last night, Cassidy thought.

“Yeah sure mom, I can do that.” Cassidy said getting up from the table.

“And can you wake that sleepy headed sister of yours, she is always sleeping late. It’s a sin being slothful you know.” Monica said looking at her daughter, then feeling regretful she had to throw in that last bit. “Can you just wake her….nicely…and tell her breakfast should be ready when she gets up.” Monica finished saying, then turned back to watch the food. But Cassidy quickly saw her moms face as emotions played out over it, and knew her mom was upset about something. Cassidy usually didn’t feel much sympathy these days for her mother, but she felt bad that her mother was obviously sad. She just couldn’t bring herself to show it in anyway to her mother, there was still too much anger for her still. Cassidy walked back through the living room and into the hall and knocked on the bathroom door.

“Dad….hey dad…mom said that breakfast is almost ready.” Cassidy said through the door. She heard a muffled ok and then moved to her sisters door. She started to knock, but then remembered Monica had said wake her nicely, so Cassidy opened her sister door to wake her by gently shaking her, instead of knocking. Cassidy hated being jarred awake by someone knocking on her door. As she approached the bed, Cassidy noticed the panties next to her sisters head. She almost laughed aloud, then wondered why they were on her pillow.

She then noticed that the blue panties had a darker spot in the crotch are, and being curious She touched them. The panties still were very damp and Cassidy not being new to having wet panties knew her sister must have gotten very excited about something last night. Cassidy picked up her sisters panties, in a fit of strange curiosity. Cassidy ran her fingers over her sister’s panties, over the wet spot. She then hesitantly brought the panties to her nose to smell them, wondering if her sister smelled the same as herself. Cassidy had a few times, when no one was home or looking, smelled everyone’s underwear in the house at one time or another when she would bring her dirty clothes to the laundry. She remembered getting very excite once over a worn pair of her daddy’s boxer, right after she started thinking of boys when younger.

She inhaled deeply the scent over the wet spot, and thinking it very strong, but not so different from her own. Cassidy brought the panties closer and touched the wetness to her cheek and nose, becoming excited and wet herself. She then lowered the panties back in their original position and calmed down for a second. Then Cassidy gently shook her kid sister. Cassidy often thought Cynthia was a bit wimpy, but she liked her younger sibling. They just didn’t have much in common, Cassidy thought. As Cynthia came too and stretched Cassidy talked softly too her.

“Hey sleepy head, time to wake up. Mom said breakfast is almost ready, and for me to wake you up.” Cassidy said looking at her sister open her eyes and look at her. Cassidy then got a wicked thought. “Hey Cindy…what’s with the wet panties on your pillow.” Cassidy said and watched the reaction on her sister’s face go from shock to embarrassment as Cynthia looked at them and quickly grabbed them and shoved them below the covers.

“No…nothing Cas…I was just…just sweaty is all and took them off…I was hot.” Cynthia stuttered as she lied to her older sister. Cassidy could tell she was lying, she wasn’t very good at it.

“Uh huh…well, I hope you had fun last night…being so hot.” Cassidy said and was almost about to leave, when she got even more curious. “Hey…what got you so hot last night?” Cassidy asked smiling, but very much wondering what had gotten her younger sister wet.

“Nothing…I ..nothing.” Cynthia said as she looked at her sister. Cassidy didn’t feel like letting it go and for some reason really wanted to know what had gotten her sister so wet. She then came up with a good enough threat that should make her sister tell her the truth.

“If you don’t tell me, the truth….Ill go tell mom that you slept without panties and that they were soaking wet when I woke you up. What do you think she will do?” Cassidy said, knowing she was being mean, but too damn curious to stop. Cynthia had some good ideas what their now very strict, prudish mother would do. Cynthia knew if she didn’t tell her sister…her mom would work it out of her. Then Cynthia knew her mother would not be happy about last night.

“No…no don’t. Ill tell….just please don’t tell.” Cynthia started to cry. Cassidy felt bad she had caused her sister to cry, not thinking she would get like that. Cassidy knelt down and hugged her sister.

“It’s ok, just tell me and I wont tell mom…I promise. Did some boy get you hot in school or something yesterday.” Cassidy said trying to calm her sister. Cynthia shook her head no. “Well tell me then, No mom if you tell me…the truth.” Cassidy said to her sister. Cynthia shook her head yes. Cassidy waited for a minute while her sister calmed down.

“It… it was daddy…daddy got me like this.” Cynthia said, and before she could continue Cassidy jumped in.

“Daddy touched you last night…he didn’t molest you did he?” Cassidy said growing angry. Cynthia’s eyes popped open and she shook her head no.

“NO…I didn’t say that…I saw daddy last night…nude… and he…he had a, you know…a hard-on.” Cynthia said trying to tell Cassidy but her natural shyness made it hard. Cassidy’s eyes popped open this time and she grinned.

“How…when…how did you see dad nude?” Cassidy asked excited at this bit of gossip. She wanted more details.

“Ok…ok. I was up and went into the kitchen to get a drink last night. I…I heard noises in the study…well..i went to check on them. I opened the door…I know I didn’t knock. I then saw daddy, and he was sitting in front of his computer…naked. He was watching a porno film on his screen and was…well…he was…you know…jacking off.” Cynthia said that last like it was a state secret. “But I…I watched him…I had never seen…a… a mans thingie hard...and watched as daddy…you know…” Cynthia said and making the motion of jacking off. Cassidy almost burst out laughing, but settled for a huge grin.

“You mean you watched dad beat off?” Cassidy said then thought of something else before Cynthia could answer. “Did he cum…did you watch that too?”

“Yes..yes, he did…and yes I watched it. I…I…even…you know…used my… well… fingers too you know.” Cynthia said getting excited telling her sister and then making the motion above the covers of fingering herself. Cassidy almost hit the floor shocked, that her sister would peak like that…THEN finger herself as she watched.

“Shit you didn’t. You watched dad jerk off and you diddled your self while you watched?” Cassidy said, her whole opinion of her sister changing as they talked.

“Yes, then I was still excited and had to do it again in the bed. Oh then something else happened.” Cynthia then remembering her getting up and listen at the bedroom door.

“What happened?” Cassidy said wishing she could have been the one to find her father like that.

“I guess daddy was still excited, because I heard them going at it in their room….you know having sex. God Cas…you should have heard them. Then for some reason they argued, and daddy slept in the other bedroom.” Cynthia said, making sure to leave off what she did later while her father slept. As it was Cassidy couldn’t believe it.

“So that’s why dad came walking for the other direction this morning, I was wondering about that. I wonder why they argued after they had sex?” Cassidy thought out loud.

“I don’t know, but…you said you wouldn’t tell mom. You aren’t are you?” Cynthia asked worried she wouldn’t keep her promise.

“Hey I promised, I wont tell mom. But I never said anything about dad.” Cassidy said with a gin. She watched as her sisters face turned sheet white. Cassidy began to laugh at her sister’s face. “No…no I’m not. You can’t take a joke Cindy.”

“That was mean Cas.” Cynthia said as she slapped her sister on the arm, none to gently. Cassidy was almost about to slap her sister back when…

“What was mean?” Monica said as she then appeared around the corner of the door and looked into Cynthia room. “Are you being mean to your little sister Cindy. You know I wont stand for that in this house.” The two sisters looked back at their mother, both of their faces red, glad their mom hadn’t showed up a minute ago.

“No mom she wasn’t….I just didn’t wake up well is all.” Cynthia said, not wanting to get her sister in trouble. Cassidy turned around and mouth a “thank you” to her younger sister.

“Ok…but you two need to come on, the food is getting cold. God didn’t provide us with food so that it could be wasted for idle talk, or little sleepy heads. Come on.” Monica said as she turned, closed the door, and walked back down the hall. The two of them listened as her footsteps receded down the hall.

“Man that was close. If she had heard anything of what we had been talking about…” Cassidy said leaving her statement hanging. Cynthia just shook her head in agreement as she threw back the covers and grabbed some clothes to throw on. Cassidy didn’t mean too, but watched her sister intently as her nude form moved about the room. Her sister was much shorter then herself and where she was well built as they say, her sister was small breasted and small hipped, making her look much younger then her 18 years. Cynthia sensed her sister was watching her and covered up with her shirt before putting it on.

“What are you looking at?” Cynthia said, feeling now a bit self conscience around her older sister.

“Nothing…I was just thinking about the difference in our bodies is all, how you’re smaller in size then me.” Cassidy said meaning no offense and not telling her sister that her looking had been more then simple observation.

“Are you saying I’ve got small breasts?” Cynthia said defensively, thinking hers were good sized. Cassidy smiled at Cynthia.

“No…just looking at the differences in both of us is all, but hurry or mom will get mad.” Cassidy said, wanting her sister to finish dressing.

“Ok…but stop looking so hard at me.” Cynthia said as she continued to get dress, throwing on her shirt over her bra. Cassidy grinned at her.

“Ohhhh I’m ogling you…stop worrying yourself sister. You’re not my type.” Cassidy said as she walked to the door and placed her hand on the knob.

“What is your type Cas?” Cynthia asked her sister before she opened the door, strangely hurt her sister might not find her attractive.

“Men…preferably with big cocks.” Cassidy said, trying to shook her shy sister. Cynthia grinned to her sister and responded.

“Oh…you mean like daddy then.” Cynthia said with a smile as she slid on her pants. Cassidy whipped her head around and looked at her sister.

“Dad has a big one? How big was it Cindy?” Cassidy said very curious…. and excited.

“Mmm about this big id guess.” Cynthia said holding her hands fingers about 10 or so inches apart. “And about this thick.” She said closing her fist to make a circle, but leaving it very open. Cynthia smiled as her sister swallowed hard.

“Damn that is big…I wish I had been the one to see it last night.” Cassidy said as she again turned to open the door, and she missed her sister’s sly grin.

“You know daddy does spend a lot of time in his study….not all of that can be work, I was figuring last night.” Cynthia said hoping to shake her sister. Cynthia had indeed given the idea more thought…wondering if she could catch her father again in that position and have another look. Cassidy again stopped, but didn’t turn around.

“Hmm…that’s interesting. But if we don’t get to the kitchen moms going to have us for breakfast as well.” Cassidy said opening the door and took a few steps into the hall. Cynthia didn’t know what had come over her but she couldn’t help what she said as her sister left.

“That too might be kinda interesting.” Cynthia said jokingly as she smiled. Cassidy had heard her comment and stopped in the hallway. She too thought that might be interesting. A sudden image popped into Cassidy’s head of forcing her mother’s mouth to eat her out, and Cassidy shivered. She wasn’t sure if it was from lust or disgust. She then continued her walk to the kitchen, and heard her sister close her door on the way out.

When they arrived in the kitchen, both john and Monica looked up at them. Monica gave them a scornful look.