Have Faith... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You missed a good sermon Cindy, Reverend Granger was in good form tonight." Monica told her daughter, though she also glanced at her eldest child as she started preparations for dinner. "Want too help me fix dinner...ether of you?" Monica asked them, still smiling and in a good mood from her talk with her husband.

"Naw, I'm going back to my room...I still don't feel great from yesterday." Cassidy told her mother, completely lying to her mom, but not even caring if she knew. Monica gave her a glance that told her she did figure she was lying to her. But she gave Cynthia a smile figuring her youngest would work with her.

"How bout it Cindy, help your mom slave away?" Monica asked her daughter with a grin. Cynthia almost answered yes but wanted to talk with her sister.

"I really wanted to talk to Cassidy about some things mom..." Cynthia started to tell her mother and Monica's face fell slightly, though she still smiled at her daughter.

"It's ok sweetie, you go talk with your sister." Monica said and watched Cassidy turn and walk out, followed by her sister, hesitating a few seconds in guilt. Cynthia caught up to her sister just as Cassidy reached her own room.

"My arm still hurts where Barbra twisted it." Cassidy told her sister as she walked up to her. Cassidy opened her door and walked inside, followed by Cynthia, closing and locking the door behind them. "Momma's little one disappointed her!" Cassidy teased her younger sister, slipping for a second back into old routines. Cynthia softly punched her in the sore arm.

"Lil bitch!" Cassidy muttered out with a grin, holding her arm in mock pain, and then quickly reaching up with the other hand grabbing, and pinching one of Cynthia's nipples. Cynthia giggled as her sister assaulted her breast.

"Hey you deserved that!" Cynthia said in protest then felt her sister's grip soften on her nipple, only pulling it now instead of pinching it. "Oh my god...I deserve this though!" Cynthia moaned out, looking at her sister and reaching out and grabbing Cassidy's other hand and placing it over her other breast. "Please!" She muttered out, obvious with what she wanted from her sister. Cassidy grinned at her sister.

"This what you wanted to talk to me about?" Cassidy asked her, now gently twirling her sister's nipples between her fingers. Cynthia nodded as she placed her own hand over her jeans and started rubbing her crotch through the material.

"Mmmhhhmm, you bet! I didn't get to come while we were over there. I am so wet...feel!" Cynthia said and taking one of her sister's hands, drove it inside her pants. Cassidy pushed it down until she felt her sister's pubic hair and found the hair matted with moisture. Cassidy laughed at her sister's condition.

"So you just wanted to talk about it?" Cassidy teased her, causing her sister to give her a groaning whine.

"Noooooo, I wanted you to use your mouth for something else! I'm dying here!" Cynthia muttered to her sister, her legs squeezing Cassidy's hand, wishing it would go down further. Cassidy grinned at her, but nodded.

"Ok, but we'll you'll have to be quiet with mom and dad both in the house." Cassidy said as she reached down and started to unbutton her sister's pants. Cynthia giggled as she watched her sister strip her. "And we'll have to be fast, so no playing around...at least until later tonight." Cassidy told her with a grin and Cynthia laughed.

"Believe me...I won't last long Cas." Cynthia said as she raised her arms as Cassidy pulled her shirt off. She then hurriedly unhooked her bra, throwing it onto the floor. She then hurriedly backed up and onto her sister's bed and lay down, her legs hanging over the side. Cassidy quickly followed, dropping to her knees before her and raising her sister's legs over her own shoulders.

"God, you are a mess down here!" Cassidy muttered out with a grin as she stared at her sister's wet pussy. Cynthia responded by grabbing her sister's head.

"God will you shut up and lick me!" Cynthia growled out in need. Cassidy giggled as she leaned forward and Cynthia felt her sister's tongue as it started licking over her labia lips. "Oh god yes Cas...make me cum!" Cynthia growled out as her sister started licking her faster. She felt Cassidy's tongue penetrating her deeper, probing her. Then she felt her sister's thumb at her clit, massaging it. "Oh god Cas...lick my tinkle!" Cynthia told her as she stroked her sister hair as she continued to lick. She heard Cassidy giggle between her lags and felt her stop her licking.

"Jesus Cindy...call it a pussy or a cunt...not your damn tinkle!" Cassidy chastised her in a chuckling whisper. Cynthia giggled back, but also playfully slapped her sister's head and then pushed her back down with a grin.

"Cassss...just lick me!" Cynthia begged her as she tried to push her sister back down. Cassidy giggled as she again leaned back into her sister, and Cynthia again felt the tongue at her slit. Cassidy licked her hard now, wanting to get off her sister quickly. She moved up and slapped her tongue across Cynthia's clit, moving her hand up and starting to slide two fingers into her sister. "Oh God...finger me sis!" Cynthia whispered out, knowing they had to be quiet, though she knew she was getting loud. Cassidy continued the assault, ramming her fingers deep into her sister, but slowly even teasing sliding her tongue over Cynthia's clit. Cynthia groaned loudly, feeling the teasing licks building her up inside, ready to burst. "Uhhhh Cas...make me cum!" Cynthia groaned out as her legs rubbed against her sister, urging her to work harder.

Cassidy giggled between her sister legs, but she started tonguing her sister's clit faster, her tongue now flying over the little nub, while her fingers now made squishing noises as they fucked in and out of her sister's pussy. In seconds Cassidy felt her sister's pussy clench up and her legs tense. "Uhhhh yes...yes...UUURRGGHHHH!" Cynthia moaned out as she grabbed a pillow and stuffed it into her mouth as she came. Cassidy licked up the flood of juices that seemed to squirt from her sister every time she came. Cynthia's hips knocked against her sister's lapping tongue as she came, her orgasm blowing out and into her sister's mouth. "MMMMMMPPPHHHHH!" She screamed into the pillow as her orgasm reached even further heights and a new deluge coated her sister's face and bedding. But in seconds the flow eased as did her body, collapsing back onto the bed, her body twitching with each new lick that her sister was giving to her slit as she lapped up the still oozing juices. Cynthia had to push her sister's head away from her twitching pussy, as she was growing very sensitive. "Enough." Cynthia panted out, as her sister stopped and sat up between her legs.

"It still amazes me how much you come...I swear you're trying to drown me!" Cassidy giggled out softly as she wiped her face with her hand.

"Sorry...can't help...it." Cynthia gasped out, still catching her breath. But she did grin at her sister, as she watched her wipe at her dripping face.

"Well my sheets need to be washed again...good thing I stripped down as well or I'd have to wash them too." Cassidy commented as she looked at the foot wide spot on her bed. Cynthia giggled again and meekly lifted up to look at her handy work, laughing as she noticed the spot between her legs.

"Sorry again." Cynthia told her again as she laughed, she about to say more when they heard a knock on the door. "Dinner is almost ready girls." They heard their mother say through the door. "Ok mommy." She said quickly, hoping she didn't try the door, their mother didn't like locked doors in the house. But they both heard their mother's steps as she walked away.

"God, that was close." Cassidy muttered out as she looked at her sister. "If you hadn't finished when you did...mom would have gotten an earful." Cassidy finished with a grin at her sister. Her sister nodded.

"Well if you hadn't teased me so much and just gotten me off, like you said you were gonna do." Cynthia chastised her sister playfully, and then gave her a look. "Want me to return the favor?" Cynthia asked suggestively as she looked at her sister. Cassidy grinned at her but shook her head.

"Naw, I'm ok...I had a couple over there and we really shouldn't stay in here much longer. You get dressed and cleaned up, then head to dinner. I need to get new sheets on the bed...washing these." Cassidy explained to her and Cynthia nodded in agreement.

"Ok. You coming to supper?" Cynthia asked her.

"Yeah. Beside I wanted to talk to dad afterward anyway...if I can get him alone." Cassidy told her and Cynthia looked at her, worry on her face.

"Cas, don't ask him about..." Cynthia started to say, but her sister raised her hand to silence her.

"I'm not Cindy! I just wanted to talk about a few things is all...I wont bring up him and Barbra, at least not the sex. Hell if she does as she says she's going too...it'll probably be our best bet to get him too...too screw us." Cassidy whispered the last part softly to her sister in case their mother was again coming to fetch them for dinner. Cynthia nodded to her, though still with a worried look on her face. She hoped her sister didn't let anything slip as she talked. But she turned to gather her clothes and started to get dressed. Cassidy stripped the bed and replaced her own clothing as Cynthia prepared to open the door, seeing her sister fully clothed, she opened the door. Giving Cassidy a quick look, she walked out into and down the hall.

Cassidy quietly placed the dirty sheets deep into the clothes hamper, then grabbing new sheets from the hall closet, replaced them on her bed. Afterward, heading to the dining room table, seeing the others already there, with Cynthia still standing in the kitchen as she finished making her plate, Cynthia gave her a small smile as she walked behind her and grabbed a plate of her own, just as her sister finished and was about to sit down at the table.

"So do you think that talk with Barbra today...do you think it might have helped our situation?" Monica asked suddenly of her husband. John looked up at her suddenly, glancing at the kids before looking at his wife. He was flushed slightly as he nodded.

"I guess so...umm...we mostly talked about small talk, though we also went over a few issues." John told her as he fumbled slightly over what to say. It had been easier to lie to his wife without an audience, before the kids had come home. He heard a loud plate crash from the kitchen.

"Sorry, I dropped it...it didn't brake!" Cassidy muttered from the kitchen, but the parents could see Cynthia fighting back a smile on her face.

"But she said she would call when she wanted to talk more or had any ideas, so..." John said too his wife, hoping his open ended statement would satisfy her, he tried to go back to eating, his face quite red now. Monica just shrugged, but a big smile was on her face.

"Well I hope this helps things, I know we all have been having troubles of late." The mother said as she took her first bite of food. Cassidy walked from the kitchen and set her plate down at the table, giving her father a hard look.

"Well I hope this does help, I mean if this woman is going to disturb our house I hope it helps." Cassidy said with sarcasm, looking more at her father then anyone else. John got a little angry at her statement, but he was too guilt ridden at the moment to say a thing to her as he finished eating.

"Cas that is a mean thing to say! If Barbra takes the time out of her day to try and help us, we should be thankful of that...even if it inconveniences us somewhat. I hope she does settle some issues though." Monica chastised her daughter, and Cassidy gave her a 'come off it' look at first, but she then nodded to herself.

"Well mom, I guess so do I...settle some things after all. Maybe she can help." Cassidy stated, and then started to eat, almost violently. Monica looked at her eldest daughter and shook her head, not even wanting to know why her daughter was so upset. Her sister was fighting back a slight giggle as she ate, and Cassidy saw her and gave her a lopsided grin as she continued to eat. But the remainder of the meal passed quietly, the silence ringing in their ears. Cassidy finished quickly...not eating everything on her plate, and without saying a word, took her plate and cleaning it off in the kitchen, went back to her room. Her mother gave her a dark look as she walked too the hall. Cynthia then said she was done as well and in a more cheerful manner, did much as her sister had done and followed her down the hall.

She stopped by her sister's room and quietly knocked on the door, wanting to talk to her somewhat about the day. But there wasn't an answer so she knocked again. "Cas it's me...Cindy." She said through the door.

"Go away Cindy, I want to be alone ok." Cynthia heard her sister reply through the closed door. Cynthia stood silently for a half a minute looking at the door, thinking she knew what her sister was feeling, but she wasn't going to force herself on her if she did want privacy. She walked back into the living room, too watch TV.

Cassidy fumed in her room, going from tears to anger, back to tears at how she felt. She felt like yelling at her father, though she definitely knew that would be a mistake. So she stewed in her own juices for awhile, till she hopped her father would be alone in his study. About an hour later she emerged from her room and walked through the living room. Both her mother and sister were in there, both on the couch. Her mother on one end of it and Cynthia draped the length of it, her head in her mothers lap as they watched TV. Cassidy couldn't help but grin at her sister as both of them looked up at her as she passed and made her way to the kitchen. She stopped outside her father's study, knocking on the door softly.

"Dad, its Cas...can we talk?" She muttered out through the closed door. After a minute she was about to knock again when she heard it being unlocked and start to open. Her father opened the door wide and looked at her, but she didn't wait and walked into the room. He closed the door behind her, making sure to lock it, unsure that he wanted more company, especially with him not knowing what his eldest daughter wanted to talk about. She waited for him to finish locking the door and turn back toward her. "Dad...when are you going to stop avoiding me?" She asked him bluntly, causing him to give her his best impression of a landed fish for a few seconds.

"I haven't been avoiding you Cas." He said hurriedly trying to think. He caught her raised eyebrows after she heard his reply. "Ok, I've been avoiding you...but do you blame me after what you did." He told her in way of explanation. She quietly walked over and turned up the sound slightly on his TV, not wanting to be heard outside the room. She then walked near him, stopping in front of him as he looked down at her.

"I know I did dad and maybe I shouldn't have, but you didn't exactly try hard to resist me. You seemed to enjoy what I did...what you did! And you promised for us to do more. I don't want to be avoided daddy, if I knew you would do this I wouldn't have tried doing what I did. I don't want you treating me like a leper." She told him, coming close to tears as he looked at her. He sighed deeply as she looked at him and he stepped forward and embraced her. She then began crying in earnest as he held her.

"I'm sorry I was avoiding you, it's just...I kind of felt I had too Cas." He told her, and he felt her nod against his shoulder.

"I know daddy, and I'm sorry too, that I pulled that with you. I just kinda got lost in the moment." She explained as her tears started to stop.

"That was a hell of a moment Cassidy; you almost gave me a heart attack." He said with a slight chuckle, causing her to laugh softly as well and look at him.

"I should hope so...it's not everyday a young hottie throws herself at an old fart like you." She told him teasingly, laughing at his expression. He laughed as well.

"Old fart? I might be your father, but I'm not that old." He replied with a grin as she continued to laugh. He smiled broadly; liking her laughing...she hadn't much since the incident the other day. But he grew serious after a half minute and gave her a stern look. "You know I still can't let us do that again." He told her in all seriousness. She stopped laughing softly, but she still smiled slightly at him as she nodded.

"And I hope you won't get mad if I still try." She told him and he gave her a slight frown.

"Cas..." He started but she held her fingers over his lips.

"I won't threaten you like before or anything like that, but dad...we already committed incest, so as far as I see it we are just making each other feel good. Besides, you can't honestly think I would just give up after having a taste do you?" She told him and he tried to remain stern faced, but lost it after a few seconds, starting to chuckle at her and knowing she wouldn't give up. "I hope you like being teased a lot daddy." She told him in all seriousness. He stopped laughing and sighed heavily, though he was still grinning.

"I guess not, and I did hate avoiding you like I was doing. I felt...dirty doing it." He explained and she flashed him a huge smile.

"See daddy...it's fate." She told him then pulled herself up near his ear. "You're going to fuck me one day daddy!" She murmured into his ear and than quickly nibbled at his earlobe. He laughed and pulled back from her. But she quickly pulled herself close again and planted her mouth onto his and he felt her tongue invade his mouth. He was more surprised though that his own tongue responded to her and together they melded in his mouth. But she broke the kiss before he could push her back. "You'll see daddy, one day I'll have you." She told him finally as she grinned at him as she stepped back. He was still stunned for a few seconds before he straightened up and looked at her.

"Well...we'll see." Was all he could say lamely, still thrown off by her brazen attitude. Her being sad and tearful he could deal with, but her coming after him like a shark was another. "Maybe you should get in the other room, before you try something that I will have to get mad over." He told her as playfully as he could under the circumstance.

"Alright dad." She said, nodding her head. She felt better now that she talked too him and made him agree that he had been avoiding her...maybe he would stop she was thinking. She walked to the door and he followed, letting her out. She looked back as he closed the door behind her and she thought she heard him sigh loudly through the door. She giggled to herself as she walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room. She looked at the other two occupants of the room and smiled, figuring she would join them. She walked in front of the TV, too the other side of the couch and looked down at her sister's legs.

"Want me to sit up Cas?" Cynthia asked as she saw her sister was head to the couch and not the chair. But Cassidy shook her head.

"Naw, just lift your legs up." Cassidy told her and grabbing her sister's legs, swung them around, then sat herself down, replacing Cynthia legs back on her own.

"You look like you're in a better mood honey." Monica told her daughter. Cassidy looked up at her mother and nodded.

"I am, I had a good talk with dad about some things and it helped." She told her mother openly, figuring she hadn't said anything she had to hide.

"Well I'm glad Cassidy. Is your father staying locked up in his room though?" She asked her daughter, hoping her husband would come out if he and their daughter had a good talk. Her daughter nodded her head.

"I think he's staying in there mom." She muttered as she turned and started to watch TV. Monica just nodded slightly at her daughter's statement. Cassidy was sitting there for a minute before she felt a soft tugging at her nipple and looked down, seeing her sister's toes as she rubbed them over Cassidy's breasts. The motion was slight and their mother hadn't caught it. Cassidy smirked at her sister, with Cynthia returning it with a grin, trying to stifle a giggle. Cassidy moved her hand and started to tickle her sister's bare feet as they lay on her lap. Cynthia began giggling loudly and trying to lift her legs, but Cassidy was holding them with her other hand and arm.