All Comments on 'Have Faith... Ch. 07'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sandsbartelsandsbartelalmost 12 years ago
MORE

Please continue, great story line that is erotic and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A LOVE story.

I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work(stories)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

Good story. You really need to get an editor,though. I realize many type by flow of thought, but that leads to grammatical and spelling errors that detract from the effect of the story. Asimov did the same but always had editors to check his work. The use of "too" when "to" was appropriate was much too frequent. Other homonym mistakes were present, as well. Other than that keep up the good work. Good character development. Would have liked to seen at least one further chapter to finish off the topic.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Oh, what a convoluted web we weave when first we practice to deceive...

Not an exactly appropriate quote but I thought it sounded good right here (even if it was not an exact quote -the word was 'tangled'). It was convoluted, tenuous, tedious and altogether too long but entertaining even if it was repetitive and dragged out quite a bit. The ending was a surprise (about Mom) but I always thought there was more there than met the eye. You worked it out, author, better than i would have thought. Steve, the sanctimonious preacher (had a nerve calling himself "Father") was a cause of more harm than good. Of course, I always hate sanctimonious bastards, anyway. Thank you for writing, a good story but take the advice to get an editor to heart, I was going to mention a few things but the previous critique was adequate.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

This story holds many truths and some lies. I thought that sex was for the men only and some of what I was taught was that it was only to pro create. Then I finally found out about my clitoris and could not understand why God designed an organ totally for pleasure if sex was only for the man. Then when I read in first Corinthians that husbands were to seek to satisfy their wives and that wives were to seek to satisfy their husbands. It did not say only to pro create nor only for the man. Thus I went almost my whole life not being unsatisfied. Oh I enjoyed sex just didn't orgasm, couldn't but always felt something missing. Then I cheated but because I didn't know how to orgasm I still didn't feel satisfied. I lost interest in sex and my desire. I became frigid for 16 years. All of a sudden my desire and drive came back. By now my husband of 46 years had ED and can't get hard let alone make love. Now started trying to finally have an orgasm. I choose the wrong partner and he was in it for himself and did nothing for me. Now I have to face the consequences. There is more truth to this story than you know.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Amazing story, plz make another!

I know by looking at your profile you seem to make a story or 2 at-least once a year, but we want the next chapter, at-least end the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you just degraded Monica. if her husband was a real man and husband he would been there for her. I know its fiction but u fuck the story up with the way the slut BARBARA talk to her own husband and by making Onicca a slave. U fuck up a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So very...

disturbingly sad...religion (NOT Faith) does tend to really mess things up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Needs another chapter to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wish the author was still around...

I first read this story as it first came out years ago and then I quit coming here for awhile but would periodically return and go down the rabbit hole of trying to read as many stories as I could and still be productive at work and with my gf, now wife, at home and it's just impossible. I'm saddened to see that the author hasn't been around for a couple of years. The longer they go without posting or even logging in the less likely they will ever return. This story ended ok unlike Temptations did. Temptations definitely needs another chapter or 2 for closure as to where this one at least ended kinda ok. Another chapter would be nice to see how the new paradigm in the home develops but then you get people demanding the author have everyone get pregnant and bring in more and more people until the story goes on to be 50 parts.

redking2882redking2882over 3 years ago
sorry

if i was monica, id divorce his ass for those conditions immediately. hmmm dad fucks daughter because he isnt getting any, wife was whore before daughter was legal but he takes revenge? hahahahaha. i mean she didnt fuck family, she comes out ahead EVERY TIME. i mean come on, really? if she didnt have the mental illness, she would have noticed that clearly and been ok with the divorce and started over. once i got to the point in the story that she was actually considering it, i stopped reading. its complete BULLSHIT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous