Have Me! Take Me! Possess Me, Completely!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue flicks out -- tongue tip touches and caresses the bare penis tip and rim, frequently. The flaccid penis starts to respond. Sandra lowers her head -- -- and starts sucking on the penis head and rim. Then she starts bobbing her head up and down -- repeatedly -- on the shaft. Some of the time the entire shaft disappears into her mouth and is bathed in her saliva. Some of the time part of the shaft is exposed to the air. But the penis head and rim is always in her mouth -- -- -- being bathed in her saliva.

"Love that sucking action, Baby. Please continue the blow job." Gene mumbles. His lips and mouth are also busy. Both of his hands continue to massage her breasts and nipples.

Initially, her lips touch the base of the shaft. His manhood enlarges, becoming firm, hard, and thick. No longer can Sandra reach the base of the shaft. Now she focuses her sucking attention on the bare penis head, rim, and several inches of the shaft. Her head continues to bob up and down. Sucking continues on the bare penis. But now the penis has grown into a large, firm, and hard cock.

Are you enjoying the B C B J , Gene?" She mumbles, over the cock in her mouth.

"Yes! Absolutely yes!"

Moments after Sandra started the tongue flicking, Gene started providing attention and pleasure to Sandra's pink treasure. Initially, he licked her pink lips. But soon his tongue was making the round trip from clitoris, past her pee hole, to her moist opening. From time to time, he licked her ass hole. Slowly, licking changed into sucking of her pink treasure: pussy lips, clitoris, and cunt opening. His hands continued to massage her breasts.

"Please continue sucking me, Gene. But concentrate on my clitoris." Sandra mumbled. Her mouth partially filled with his cock.

For many minutes, the bare penis / cock blow job continues. His cock is hard. Very hard. Ball fondling and stroking continues.

For many minutes, the pink treasure located between the junction of her legs is kissed, licked, and sucked. Her ass hole receives similar attention . Breast massaging and squeezing continues.

Each becomes more familiar with the other. Past pleasures are repeated. Again and again!

Finally, one says: "Let's stop and rest very briefly. Then have intercourse."

"OK. Cowgirl first. Then missionary."

"Yes. Sounds very pleasing to me."

"We both scored in the "69" position . Very pleasing and nice."

"Correct. We both scored -- -- but based on our past, I knew we would both receive mutual pleasure."

"And each us even ran up a very high score with our long sucking activity."

"I like high scores with this type of activity. Especially when we are both stark naked."

"And nothing between us."

"Stark naked -- -- lots of skin / skin contact."

Take Me! Ride Me, Cowgirl

Both Gene and Sandra were on the floor -- -- Gene is on his back, Sandra on her side. As the couple rest, Sandra strokes Gene's manhood. His manhood is firm, hard, and thick -- -- and pointing directly upward toward the ceiling.

"I want to keep you ready, Gene."

"You are, Sweetheart. Once you are in the saddle, you will not slide off."

"But I am going to slide up and down on your horn."

Their eyes met, both smile, and laugh softly.

"When do you want me to start riding you?" Sandra asks.

"When ever you are ready. Take me, now -- I am ready for your riding, Cowgirl."

Sandra straddles Gene's body. Her pink treasure a few inches above a very erect and hard cock. Holding his bare cock in her hand, she slowly lowers her body. The bare cock head easily pushes pass her moist pussy lips and disappears into her cunt. Soon the entire shaft has disappeared into her body.

Gene looks at Sandra's breasts, then down her body to the juncture of her spread legs. He could easily view her trimmed pussy hair and his male pubic hair. But his manhood is completely hidden. Sandra lifts her body up several inches, Gene watches as his hard cock gradually appears. As Sandra lowered her body, Gene watches his cock disappear again. Frequently, his bare hard cock -- covered with female natural lubricant -- appears, then disappears; as Sandra raises and lowers her body.

Light from a table lamp falls on his pussy lubricant coated cock -- -- his cock glistens briefly. Then is hidden inside her body.

"Ride me, Cowgirl. Ride my cock fast. Ride my cock slow. But continue riding my cock." Gene says as he reaches up and fondles both of her bouncing and swaying breasts.

"I like riding your cock. Your cock fits nicely in my cunt."

"Do you like feeling my hard, firm, and thick cock in your cunt?"

"Yes. Definitely yes. I love the way your cock completely fills my cunt. Your cock completely stimulates me."

"You like my cock in your cunt?"

"Yes. I enjoy and love your thick cock in my cunt."

Gene continues fondling one breast; but fingers of his other hand are now playing with Sandra's clitoris.

"Oh, Gene. I love your fingers playing with my clit?"

"Do you love my hard cock in your cunt."

"Yes! A thousand times yes!"

"We have only know each other for about ten months. My cock has not been in your cunt a thousand times."

"I am not counting -- -- quality is much more important then quantity."

Their eyes meet. Both smile and softly laugh -- -- but the ride continues.

Sandra stays in Gene's saddle and continues riding his hard horn. Up, then down. His shaft disappears, then reappears -- -- but the cock head and rim is always inside her moist cunt. Female pubic hair often touches male pubic hair.

But finally, Sandra says: "My legs are getting tired. I need to rest while you fuck me."

"Missionary position?" Gene asks.

"Yes. I want you to possess me, completely. I want to have an orgasm."

"And I want to have an ejaculation deep in your cunt."

"Yes. A bare cock in a bare cunt. Nothing between us."

"Nothing but some lubricant."

"My natural female lubricant."

Possess Me, Completely!

Sandra moves off Gene's body and lays down on the floor. Her ass is elevated with several firm pillows. Her legs are spread wide. She is ready for penetration. She is ready to be fucked. She is ready to be possessed completely, by Gene.

Gene is now on his knees and between her legs. His rigid erection is a few inches away from its destination. Gene moves forward -- the tip of his cock head touches lubricated pussy lips. He pushes slightly forward -- -- the cock head easily pushes past Sandra's pussy lips and slips into her moist tunnel. Gene's shaft soon follows. Penetration is deep -- very deep. Trimmed pussy hair touches male pubic hair.

Gene bends forward -- he licks and sucks her breasts and nipples. His hard manhood is completely inside Sandra's body.

"Fuck me, Gene. Fuck me fast and hard -- -- until I have an orgasm."

"Do you want my cock to penetrate and explore your cunt?"

"Yes. Give it to me again -- like you did last night."

"Yes. Last night our sex was very pleasing for both of us."

"Our sex is very pleasing. And has been for many months."

"Yes, Sweetheart. It seems we can never get enough."

Gene moves a few inches back -- then moves forward. Back, then forward -- frequently and fast. Like an engine piston moves in a well lubricated cylinder, Gene's hard cock moves in and almost out of Sandra's moist cunt. Gene alters his cock plunges into her lubricated cunt -- -- sometimes the penetration is easy and slow. Sometimes penetration is fast and hard. But his penetration is always deep. The inside of her moist cylinder is rubbed completely by Gene's bare cock. Her moist cunt is thoroughly explored by Gene's manhood.

Now Gene has pushed both of his arms under Sandra's legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the inside of her knees. He lifts her legs up and places one on each of his shoulders. Again and again, he pounds and rams his cock deep into her cunt. Penetration is deep -- extremely deep.

"Yes, Gene. Yes. I love this deep penetration."

"Does my large cock fill your cunt?"

"Yes. Yes."

"Do you like my cock penetrating your cunt."

"Yes. Continue. I want you thick hard cock to give me an orgasm."

Sandra reaches down between her legs and starts vigorously rubbing her clitoris with several fingers. Gene continues to pound her cunt -- as deep as possible. Frequently, his balls hit her ass.

Sandra's body starts to quiver, then shake. Deep inside her body, a wave of motion begins -- then spreads through her entire body. Sandra's body shakes rapidly.

Gene continues his cunt pounding and ramming. Sandra continues vigorously rubbing her clitoris. Finally, a second -- but smaller -- wave of motion spreads through her body. Sandra has had her orgasm.

Gene continues exploring and pounding his cock into Sandra's cunt. Deep, fast, and hard penetration. His bare cock grows a little larger -- -- then explodes. His 'cum' shots out of the cock tip and lands deep inside a lubricated cylinder. Gene has had his ejaculation. The two have become like one -- connected by a male tube in a female cylinder.

But he is almost exhausted. He bends forward, a large part of his body weight pushes down onto Sandra. They share a gentle kiss. Her smaller body is pinned down to the floor. Her ample breasts are almost flattened by his chest.

After a minute or so, Gene rolls off her body. Now, side by side, they rest. His left hand is gently holding her right hand.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. That was very pleasing."

"You are welcome. And thank you -- for possessing me, completely."

After resting for several minutes, the couple shared a warm soapy shower. After drying each other off, heavy bathrobes are put on. Hers is yellow, his is a plaid.

An evening meal of salad, pizza, cherry ice cream with nuts and chocolate, and hot tea is enjoyed by both.

After eating, Gene and Sandra -- still dressed in their bathrobes -- look through the sliding glass door. Outside, the rain has stopped and a gentle wind is blowing. The sky is now dark. As the street lights shine on the trees, they view some more leaves being blown off the trees.

"In another month or so, instead of rain, we could be having the first snow fall."

"Yes. And in two months, we will have our first anniversary -- -- when we started dating.

"We have come a long way in ten months."

"Yes. We have known each other in many ways."

"Many different ways. Many wonderful ways."

"About a week ago, we took some special pictures. Let's look at them on the computer."

For about fifteen minutes, Sandra and Gene look at intimate pictures taken by them -- individually and together. Picture subjects included: Sandra stripping and modeling, Sandra wearing only thigh high hose with heels and jewelry, Gene stripping, both standing by a bathroom mirror for reflection pictures, each urinating while standing, close-up pictures of genitals -- female and male, artistic pictures of Sandra's breasts, breast massage, breast fucking, finger fucking, blow job, and intercourse in various positions."

"Those are very nice pictures that we took. But very personal and private pictures. Did you make me a copy of the pictures on a CD?" Sandra inquires.

"Yes. A CD copy is already made for you."

"Looking at those intimate pictures of us has made me horny. Let's watch that porn CD movie that we rented."

After thirty minutes or so of watching the CD porn movie, both bathrobes are open. Gene is caressing Sandra's breast. She is caressing his penis.

The CD porn movie continues playing. But it is not being watched, now.

Both are now in the bedroom. Sandra is bent over the bed. Gene is playing with her hanging breast and its nipple with one hand. His other hand is holding his cock. Gene is behind her, his hard cock -- now dressed in a latex condom -- is ready for entry into Sandra's ass. He rubs her ass and the condom with lubricant.

"Give it to me, Gene. Slow and easy. But enter my ass."

"Yes. Slow and easy. But 'Back Door' penetration. Then cowgirl, followed by missionary."

"Less talking, Gene. Get started."

Gene moves slightly forward. His condom covered cock tip just touches her lubricated ass hole. Sandra does not move. Again, Gene moves slightly forward.

"Oh, Gene. Yes. Yes. But slow and easy."

"Yes, Baby. Yes. My tip is just inside you."

"Yes. I can feel it. Enter me further -- but slow and easy."

"Yes. Slow ahead."

"I can feel your cock head in my ass. Please continue, slowly."

In a few minutes, male pubic hair touches the rounded curves of Sandra's ass. Penetration through the 'Back Door' is as deep as possible.

"Yes. Yes, Gene. You cock has really filled me."

"I like the tightness of your ass on my cock. Do you like it?" Gene asks.

"Yes. There is both pain and pleasure."

"Continue or withdraw?"

"Continue. I like your cock in my ass."

12