Have You Fucked in Front of Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up trying to ignore the unfamiliar weight between my legs and the small clicking sound the lock made as I walked. I could hear talking and, as I entered the hall, identified it as coming from the master bedroom. The same direction as the only other source of light.

The smell of sex coming from the room was so strong it hit me before I reached its doorway. I felt a pang of jealousy and a twinge of excitement as I saw my wife, Cindy, laying on her back on the kingsize bed. Her blonde hair, so beautiful last night, was plastered to her head with sweat and her perfect perky 'C' cup breast were heaving up and down while her pink nipples pointed to the ceiling.

Between her legs was Tom. Tom, with that nine-inch monster of his only inches from my wife's swollen and red pussy lips and pointed at her virgin anal rosebud. Linda was naked and sitting against the bedhead holding Cindy's hands up above her head. She was doing all the talking as she was leaning close to her face. It was soft and I could only hear snippets. She was telling my wife to relax. Tom would go slow. There was no need to be scared. She was whispering for her to trust them. That the feel of a real man's cock in her arse would open up a whole new world of orgasmic pleasure.

I saw my wife give a nod of consent and my cock strained at the cage that prevented my erection and I gave a small moan of discomfort. Neither Tom or Cindy appeared to notice but Linda looked over and gave me a smile.

"Donny," she said. "Look, Cindy, Donny is here to watch. Tell him what Tom is going to do." I felt flush as my subservience to this couple, and my newly enlightened hotwife overwhelmed my courage.

Cindy looked at me. There was no embarrassment or guilt in her eyes. They held a mixture of lust and fear. "Dave, my beautiful man, Tom is going to fuck me in the arse. He is going to take my last virginity and claim it." She looked back into Tom's eyes and I watched through my tears as he pushed a third of his length into her. She arched her back and let out a long slow gasp as he stretched her. "So big, oh my God, so big," she gasped.

Linda leaned forward and kissed her then, as she sat back up, she reached down and pinched and twisted Cindy's right nipple. As my wife gasped with the pain of that twist, Tom thrust another three inches into her and Cindy dove her now free hand between her legs as she let out another anguished cry.

I thought, for a moment, that she was going to push Tom away as she again protested his size with moans and prayers. She did not. Instead, she started to stroke her clit with her fingers and she arched her back, her eyes glazed and she shook her head side to side as she shuddered through a huge orgasm.

Linda giggled, whispered something to Cindy and climbed off the bed. She walked over to me and I noticed that she was playing with a chain that dangled a small brass key between her breasts. "It is time to send you home little cuckold," she said. "If you are a good boy I will give Cindy the keys, so she can unlock you when she gets home."

I looked back in time to see Tom slowly withdraw almost all his cock from her and heard her yell "Fuck Me!" before he plunged it back in. My cock again tried to break its cage apart and the pain made it instantly droop. He thrust repeatedly, going just a little deeper with each thrust and she cried out "Oh my God, So big, so fucking big, fuck me!"

"Have I lost her?" I asked, almost in tears.

"No honey. She loves you, and only you. She will come home to you. Your marriage is fine and strong. She will suck you and fuck you more now than before, but you are her cuckold now."

"Her cuckold? What does that mean?"

"You should look it up when you get home but it means that sometimes she will need or want to fuck other men."

"What if I don't want her to?"

"Then she won't, but you will let her. I saw how many times you came while she was being fucked. You will want her to cuckold you. I think you will ask her to. The only real question I have is: will you ask her first or will she asks you."

Linda walked me to my car, kissed me lightly on the cheek before she left. The cage felt awkward inside my slacks and more so when I sat in the driver's seat. When I entered my house I had a moment of panic that I was arriving home alone and the vision of my wife being anally impaled came back to me. I went straight to my computer to look up cuckolding. Within minutes I had my cock was straining inside the cage and I was trying everything to find a way to stroke it.

It was almost lunchtime when I heard the front door. I was on my way down the stairs wearing only the cage and froze, just out of sight as Linda and my wife entered.

"Here," said Linda, "this is the key."

"What do I do now, do I make him lick my pussy."

"NO! He is not ready for that, not yet. You need to nurture him. Prove to him that he is your only love. Unlock him, shower together. Let him re-claim you in any way he sees fit. Let him have you in the ways he saw Tom take you and initiate your lovemaking, especially with your mouth. Talk with him while lovemaking, tell him the things you enjoy or would like to try and include his fantasies and the things you saw excite him."

I was struggling with my arousal just with Linda talking about it.

"Will he be my cuckold, will he let me share myself with other men?"

"He will. He will want to share you just as much as you want it. Remember: he comes first. As long as he feels safe you will be able to fuck anyone and get him to do a whole lot of things to make you happy."

I knew that Linda was right. I knew I was on the verge of a new life and that I would soon ask her to do it again.

12