All Comments on 'Have You Fucked in Front of Him'

by LittleFallOfRain

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Boss

What a fucking joke! What does cuckold mean? It means another new writer with absolutely no new ideas is in the house. Big fucked dominant boss, takes whore wife , and turns husband into cage wearing cuckold. This story has been written hundreds of times. It's never good, but usually not this bad.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I managed to muster up a 2

but subtracted 3 for it being a dumb assed story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

They've been married for 6 months, they move across the country and their anniversary suddenly pops up. Then you want us to believe that they engage in some random sex with her Boss and his wife. During the "honeymoon" phase of any marriage. What a crock of shit. Then you put the story squarely into the FETISH category with the cock cage bullshit. You do know that the cage is a toy, right? He can remove it at any time without the key. Better yet, he can go to the Police, have them remove it and have the Three Stooges arrested. It's considered assault, battery and sexual assault to lock someone in the cage. You do know THAT, right? Why didn't he simply take out his cell phone, take a short video, grab his wife and leave? What are the idiots going to do? Beat them both up to get them to stay? This whole trainwreck was poorly thought out drivel. At least post this garbage in the correct category.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
A copy of someone else's story

Some one else has written a similar story about a couple that lures couples and turn the man in to a cuck and the wife in to a slut. See the series "Journey in to cuckoldry" by JennyGently here in Literotica Loving Wives. Same concept. Wife succumbs to man whose wife keeps the husband busy and mind fucks him in to realizing his inner cuckold. (Only the story was written by a female from the point of view of the cuck husband.) More fucked up that this one.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1407242&page=submissions

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 4 years ago
Is there no end

to the clowns who knock the efforts of others? They protest too much I think.

It was a very nice story on a popular theme regardless of those morons who say otherwise after they've rubbed one out and feel guilty. Pay them no mind and continue writing about what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Here we go again, same old theme. Young wife locks up husband in a cock cage....... really! What type of an individual would give over to this bullshit. Someone who was mentally ill? There needs to be a whole new category for this type of bullshit! Really some sick, bitter, hurt and insecure people in this world! If your going to write a story at least make it halfway believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Okay, this one won't win awards, but it was a reasonable read and all the participants had a rollicking good time. Made me wet and that's what counts .Just seems many have trouble with cuckold stories - maybe it's a guy thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What garbage

Yet again a don’t know what to but so far it’s garbage a lower form of scum that is classed as a cuckold is another term for a voyeur ( have checked it out twice and is says a cuckold is a term for voyeur) so this garbage could go into the voyeur section and when the person who is watching (aka the cuckold ) the other two people that can then be classed as a group ( 3 to 15 people can be classed as a group have checked it up ) this section is more for the people that want to get there revenge on the cheaters not let people glorify cheating or swinging or being a cuckold is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so why would he even be there when the slut brought the whore home he needs to pack his bags and leave the slut no reason to keep a whore there are plenty of good women out there that will be faithful to him time to leave the job and her and find someone to love that will respect him

manawelamanawelaover 4 years ago
You all need a BTB category

Most of the time. That one line synopsis is enough. Where I Fast forward to the end of the story, and make sure it's not a cuckold story. If it is then I skip it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
get a gun and shoot yourself

sissyboys make me sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well do not post

Your epilog here... unless you cut the lock off with bolt cutters and get rid of the tramp you inadvertently married a year ago.. right now you do not have muvh invested. Later will be too expensive... and the kids won't be yours any a d suing her boss for child support won't get you much sympathy in court if you are an admitted pervert.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 4 years ago
Just remember...

...that, despite the first person perspective, the author likely sees himself as the big, dominating boss, with everything that goes with that.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago
I thought it was hot...

I'm not fond of cuckold cages - but, the rest of this story was hot AF.

falcon29falcon29over 4 years ago
Nope

I read until he woke up caged. Until then, except for a few grammar errors and some awkward phrasing, it was okay. Humiliation isn't necessary for a wife sharing story, and I don't care for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The haters are out again - in force

A hot story and a pity that so many think it is true, maybe they secretly wish it was them? Very good story and please write more, I like your style . . . and topic

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
1*

1*...(where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Such bullshit

I would like to meet with a guy like this because I just can’t believe they are real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic. Hope you didn't spend much time on this trash.

Just stupid and juvenile. What level of mentality thinks this makes any sense, or even less, erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it. Nice job!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ending sucked

Your writing style is very good. The story started out pretty hot. Humiliating the husband at the end with that cage nonsense sucked. You really don't have a clue.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
1

Wtf... grab a fire poker and start swinging... wtf is LW coming too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sorry

I just couldn't bring myself to give it a score

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Hot as blazes

I have no problem with this. It is done tongue in cheek and I found it hot. The authors who annoy me are those who want me to believe this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

sorry but I feel I am unable to give it a proper score.

For some odd reason they have removed both the zero and negative scores.

It is unbelievable how brain dead and formula driven these "stories" are.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Complete waste of time.

Have you ever considered writing a story about people that resemble actual human beings? Give it some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another man in denial about his sexuality

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor ending

Why is there a need to humiliate the husband. There is no need for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: anonymous- the haters are out again .. in force

So are the wimps and willing cuckolds like yourself. This story is nothing but trash and you know it, but that's why so many of these shit stories are written, because of guys like you. Tell me anon, do you whore your wife out to your buddies. I bet you do and like it. Cucks like you shouldn't be allowed to call themselves men. Check between your legs and see if you still have a pair.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Bloody hell!!! I'm so sick of these damned cucky shite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way

After watching that of the previous night and now hearing what was said by Linda and Cindy there would be no way I would stay. Once that cage was removed I would be packing my stuff and getting out immediately filing for divorce. If he stays she will differently bring home kids, stds or both. Dump the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey, Literotica

Why are there no stories about the wife being cuckolded? They do make chastity belts, you know. At least in the revenge and btb stories, both sexes are represented. I know this won't be allowed print but maybe you could suggest to your authors to "even" the score in the cuck world genre. Or are only radical feminists allowed to vent in the Literotica cuck world?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
More garbage

Weak and pathetic. More of the same boring cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You write well.

Good storytelling. Good use of emotion and description of the sex. Cuckiness is a little over the top to be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a load of suite.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Not another one?

Are there any actual normal males in the states, reading this current batch of stories it is hard to imagine.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Northstand

There are millions of normal males in the States. You're seeing the subhuman cuck authors here, along with the approximately 12-15 cuckrats that scream and cry when anyone dares to talk shit about their cucks.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Northstanderrhino

doesn't know that Americans never call it an "arse".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Cuck stories for entertainment is ok I guess but no 99.9 % of men would kill over a cheating whore wife and the person or people she’s fucking. Some obviously are into this but the few I knew that let their wife/girlfriend fuck others were either mentally off and needed help or just slowly pushed the wife that way so the could fuck whoever they wanted with no guilt . All usually end up divorced at some point. Who would ever allow someone to cage their cock so they can control them but fuck whoever they want unless they needed real psychiatric care

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW You really need o write more about this couple

Have him grow and learn and have her enjoy her freedom. It would make a great series. It would be exciting and a great masturbation story to have him become the ultimate cuckold for his young beautiful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dick cages are so dumb

you lost me when your title became misleading says they both have sex. did read any sex with a dick entering bosses wife. storys not that great if you cant even do what the is in its description. weak story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking pigs need a CyclonB shower, all of them !

We knew how to handle suck inferior human dross. Time to raise for the Herrenrasse.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Let's give the sick fucks a BTB category so they'll abandom LW

Anonymous (of course) posted on 12/05/19: "It is unbelievable how brain dead and formula driven these "stories" are."

I'm not a fan of BTB for other reasons, but they are totally formulaic. Hires PI, or buys cams, completely rearranges home finances, threatens her with exposure, sends photos to her parents, divorces her, somehow gets even with the bull, meets nice woman, usually tending bar, who makes him whole again.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

I like the way they explained the cuckold thing to the wife. It was far more respectful to the husband and the marriage than the usual story. I Like this story because of that, and the sensual way the sex was described.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
I guess I’m in the minority here

Writer Great job one of the best coerced cuckold stories I’ve read.

Commenters: get over yourselves. It’s the authors story not yours. You have the right to stop reading at any time. But you don’t. You get your thrills berating the things you don’t agree with..... and that’s not politically motivated it’s human decency motivated.

Do I wish the story was different? Sure! Do I wish the husband fought back or resisted more? Sure! Lots of things would have been different if I wrote it- but I didn’t write it.

I see some authors I respect a great deal throwing shade at this person - bad form!

Keep writing keep cucking keep burning bitches and keep reconciling at all costs

If I didn’t have all this garbage to read I might be forced to get something productive done.

DiCe

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Well written, a good story. Scary, but it's just a story.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
cuck suckers

are those that continue to read cuck stories over and over, then call the stories and their authors all of the names they can imagine just so they feel better about reading a cuck story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Well written for a cuck story but in the end it was still a woman who did not respect her husband, that was clear early one and by dinner.

it was still more of the my wee wee is small compared to whomever is fucking the wife. Funny how man y wives just happen to find a HUGE cock, always bigger than the husbands.

So thought not a nasty, disgusting cucking, its still fairly by the numbers,

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
How fucking lame can you get

Just another sick fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ANOTHER SCORE CHEAT

3.80 for this total crap proves you dont have courage enough to accept the real score. Take this garbage and put it in the right catagory...Fetish. 1 from me but like the others you took down it wont reflect in your scores. Wasn't even well written

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

Hubby takes a video with his phone and then OWNS them all. Boss gets fired and divorced when the whole deal gets exposed. Hubby divorces the slut and she leaves the marriage with her clothes, her car and her maiden name. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

bcf1bcf1over 3 years ago

Please tell me there will be more parts to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just absolutely amazing. One of the hottest stories I have read in a long time.

grizzley123grizzley123over 2 years ago

Loved the story. So did all the closeted cuck wannabes, they just live in denial, so ignore them.

Loved that cuck, chastity, and a dominant boss were all involved, and the bull's wife running the show was a great twist

Love for the story to continue. Keep writing and ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

grizzley123 do what you do best and be a pussy. don't presume to tell others what they like or dislike. as for me, this was shit-no need to read it word for word, not especially well written and obviously in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would have beaten my wife with a baseball bat then i would have set her whore ass on fire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if my wife ever did what that worthless cunt in the story did i would get my 45 and would wait for my wife to fall asleep and slip my .45 in my wife's mouth and wake her up and o would want to make sure my wife knew who was going to blow her head clear off and i would tell her she would never fuck anyone else ever again and then pull the trigger . you know there is nothing lower or worse that a woman who would cuckold her husband and the 2nd worse woman is that Linda in the story- a bi cunt--i hate bi women-they are cunts that can't be trusted at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

to the writer if your a woman you must be a bi cunt and i hate bi cunts- truly worthless motherfuckers. if your a man you must be a faggot cuck- a disgusting son of a bitch are you. i could not finish this story as it just posses me the fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i worked in a prison for 8 yrs and i will tell you i am a nasty motherfucker and hate POS like Linda and tom-truly worthless motherfuckers and them two i would kill them first and just shoot them both in their sleep-it is not hard to do I would save the best fun for my whore wife like Cindy- i would do that worthless whore of a wife slowly and make her suffer and once i was done with my wife and my wife would be begging me to let her die,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was ok if you are into that genre. More interesting are the comments of the last several idiots. Absolutley positive someone had to read the story to them, they simply can't be smart enough to read themselves. Misogynistic little dicklets, trolls, etc.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

The author tried to end this on a positive note with Linda reassuring the couple that they should still love and respect each other, but I can only forsee Donny ending up in permanent chastity while Cindy takes more and more, meanwhile they'll both probably become playthings for Linda and Tom. Not a bad thing and perfect if you're a submissive cuckold, which describes Donny perfectly, so I guess everybody will be happy.

A word on some of the comments, notably four posted around three weeks prior to this, and all from anonymous. I strongly suspect they are written by the same person, or likely written for him because I doubt he has the mental ability to craft a sentence by himself. I suggest he seeks professional help as it's clear he has some serious mental and social issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That dosen’t make this right and never should have happen to any couple especially on there anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BRILLIANT!

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

Extremely erotic.

Yes, the story is a sex fantasy but it is a COMPOSITE of real life experiences of many many people (admittedly, I am one of them.)

In my book this is a "must-read."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! 👍👍

Love it! ❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVE it!

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍 - two thumbs up.

❤❤ - love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

♡♡♡♡♡ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this story very much. Gave it a

5- [(4.65 = 93% = A or A+) ☆☆☆☆☆-]!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Hot story, who knows how their marriage will fare in the future, who care's. I loved every word and it made me hot and wet for sex.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Truly a story worthy of any repressed homosexual writer!! Thanks for coming out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was strange that she kissed both the wife and the husband as if it was perfectly normal when it apparently was the first time. In fact, when she was asked later if she had ever kissed a woman she said no. I have to wonder who the man was that she said kissed her and touched her and how that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story...unfortunately being in the lifestyle for about a dozen years.. saw many destroyed marriages due to sharing wives...in Some cases one of the party became to close to the person they swapped with..emotions got the best of them...I know from experience... Luckily I saved our marriage by ending the friendship before it was to late...when you have a 10 for a wife and the other party your swapping with is a 5-6. Things get out of control

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And, when is the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should of been blood and guts spread over the bed.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

FANTASTIC STORY !!!! 5 STARS FOR SURE.

Don't listen to the haters online but instead keep writing for us sissy faggot cocksucking cuckold-wannabe husbands. I love this story except for the cage -- I'm not into chastity but instead I will serve and please my wife and all her male lovers. That is my dream.

Please write some more stories. This one is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING AN OLDER COMMENT

Quote

Anonymous, 11 months ago

BRILLIANT!

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

Extremely erotic.

Yes, the story is a sex fantasy but it is a COMPOSITE of real life experiences of many many people (admittedly, I am one of them.)

In my book this is a "must-read."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for writing this story. It feels autobiographical. My wife, her boss and his wife made me a cuckold in a convincing manner somewhat similar to this story, all but the cage. But lately she has been discussing the cage as a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’d really like to know why all you deviant moralists who frequent a pornographic website get so upset that some fictional consenting adults sex habits that are different from yours is so upsetting to you? You are on serious need of therapy

15091962150919624 months ago

There is nothing more exciting than watching your wife be seduced by another couple, husband and wife pleasuring/using my wife for their pleasure. Almost 5 star worthy but the caging is not something we ever considered, and for me is a bit of a turn off. Hope there are more stories to come. Thanks.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinking4 months ago

This story could have easily been another cuck cliche, but your writing skill has prevented that. Both the husbands angst and arousal is well described and the cherry on the top is the way Linda gently lead them to the lifestyle and coach’s Cindy to be loving to her cuckold so they can both enjoy the experience

I’m being greedy but I’d love to see a follow up to this story

Leroi123Leroi123about 2 months ago

A very well-written and arousing story! It combines two of my favorite fetishes, cuckoldry and female domination! I too like the way Linda gently led Cindy to sexually submit to them. And also that cuckolding her husband did not need to diminish him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous