Have You Seen Him Looking? Pt. 02

Story Info
He really was looking.
2.2k words
4.22
26.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
358 Followers

Jason couldn't stop thinking about it. He lay in the darkness of his room. His wife was breathing softly beside him. She had come home tired and gone almost right to sleep. He had not managed to fit in a wank and was hard and horny. He lay in the darkness with his cock in his hand. The covers were kicked back. He stroked and pinched his nipples with his other hand. He was just so fucking horny.

He tried to think of the movie he'd been watching when the girls had interrupted him. The one with the twins. Each time he tried to imagine one of the hot, horny, lesbian licking scenes he had one problem - the two girls weren't the porn stars. They were Angie and Katie. His own twin daughters. That should have turned him off, but after seeing them in their sexy babydoll nighties earlier that night he could not help but be hard. What man wouldn't be? Okay they were his daughters but there was nothing wrong with appreciating their bodies.

He shouldn't be pulling his meat to them. Really shouldn't.

He tried to think of something else. Other movies he'd seen. Porn he'd read. Women he'd met that were smoking hot. Each time he relaxed his mind just went straight back to his daughters. He cursed. He took his hand from his cock and laid back, frustrated. His cock was still jutting firmly into the night air. He remembered the story that they had told him. How Angie had gotten her panties caught on the door handle. How they wore nothing much other than panties to bed. Maybe they wore their babydolls. Maybe not. Either which way they were laying there, in their beds, dressed to kill.

He sighed. Okay, no wank. Instead Jason tried to think about work. He thought about a big meeting he had tomorrow. It was about the sales targets for next year...

...okay, that was working. Putting his brain into work mode made his cock soften. He'd have a ton of planning to do before the meeting tomorrow morning. Several hours of hard work. He needed to put together a project plan for his boss.

Yes, his boss. She was a sexy little thing. His workplace was casual. People wore jeans and t-shirts. She wore jeans so tight that you could practically see every curve of her workout-firm butt and muscular thighs. Her t-shirts were always black, always tight, and always bared just a little midriff. She favored black ankle boots with silver zippers that made her legs look longer and ass firmer. She was one of those tomboys who did not realize that guys were looking when she bent over to pick something up. She would lean over desks giving the whole office a view of her strong thighs and slappable buttocks, or stretch showing off her big boobs and taut waist. She was quick to laugh and had a very enchanting voice.

Oh yesss... that was getting things going. His cock was standing straight up now. He gripped it and hissed, thinking about his hot boss.

He heard movement from the hallway. That would be Angie going to the bathroom. Or would it be Katie? They'd be out there now, dressed in sexy babydolls or just panties...

Fuck.

His mind snapped right back to his teen daughters. Damn.

Yet his hand refused to stop moving. He was gently stroking his prick as he imagined Angie in the bathroom, her panties around her ankles, taking a piss. Did she shave her cunt or was it hairy? A landing strip? He bet the latter.

God it was so hot to think of them walking past his bedroom door in their nighties.

They had been teasing him. They had to be. They both probably wore pajamas to bed. Cute, boring, probably a little ragged. They did not actually wear sexy things. Women just didn't do that.

Or did they sleep naked?

Oh that was hot.

Did they lay there at night, naked, touching themselves in the darkness just like he was? Did they play with their cunts? Stick fingers up themselves? Tweak their own nipples? Angie and Katie shared a room so they'd have to be really quiet about it. Or was it an open secret and they just did it? Did the other know? Did they set each other off? Hear each other wanking and creaming in the darkness? Or had Angie sneaked off to the bathroom now for a quicky? Or was it Katie?

Oh fuck he just had to know.

Before he realized it Jason was out of bed. He pulled on his bathrobe and belted it tight. He was just going to the bathroom, he decided. And if Katie or Angie was already in there then he'd every right to hang out in the hallway and wait for the bathroom to be free.

Jason slipped out into the hallway just as the bathroom door opened...

It was Katie. She was naked, apart from a very brief pair of lacy white panties. They were little more than a triangle in the front, and then two lacy bits that went over her hips. He bet they were a thong in back. He knew exactly the type. His wife had a pair just like them. She looked so hot in them. So did Katie.

They corridor was quite dark, apart from the light coming from the bathroom. She would be blinded by the light.

That meant Jason could see all of his daughter's sexy smooth big boobed body, while she wouldn't be able to see him there. He did not want to embarrass her, so he ducked back into his bedroom. The door was still open a crack, so he could watch his sexy daughter saunter down the hallway past his room. He could not help but look down at the smooth globes of her ass as she slipped past the door. He gulped and swallowed, his cock sticking out through a gap in his robe.

She looked back. Just for a second. But she looked. Jason gulped, turning away, making like he was just headed back to bed.

Katie would have seen him. She must have. Yet she gave no sign of it. She just continued down the hallway.

Jason sighed. That had been lucky! He'd almost been caught by his daughter.

He peeked through the door again, seeing her just as she dipped into her bedroom. They sight of his daughter's thong clad ass was emblazoned onto Jason's mind. So sexy. So firm. He was glad he'd gotten up to see it, even if he'd almost been caught.

The show was over now. Or was it?

As he was about to head back to bed, Jason heard further movement from his daughters' room. He grabbed his phone and thumbed on the camera. The view he'd gotten of Katie's ass had been beautiful, but he knew that he'd want to look at it again and again. If he got a picture he could do that whenever he wanted and not have to worry about getting caught checking out his daughter's ass. They had a chair at the bottom of the bed. A big comfy chair for resting. He lowered himself into it. If they saw him he could simply claim to be reading a book on his phone or catching up on emails. They would never suspect that he was videoing.

Sure enough Angie came out of the girls' room. She was also going to the bathroom. She walked past. Jason raised the phone and snapped off a video real quick. His other daughter had on only a thong too. It was black and lacy. It looked almost identical to Katie's apart from the color.

The problem was that, when he hit the camera, the flash came on. It illuminated the hallway just a little bit, in a strip that flashed over Angie's body. He was so quick hitting the flash off, but the light had been there. He froze.

Angie had seen.

Angie was looking back at him.

Her eyes danced up and down him. Over his face, down to his waist, and over the jutting erectness of his cock.

He flushed bright red.

She did not even stop. She just kept walking. Her hips swaying, like she was on a catwalk.

Giving a show.

Giving HIM a show.

Fuck.

His daughter had caught him looking. Caught him filming her. Mostly naked. Wearing only a brief thong.

And she did not appear to mind. His daughter, his sexy daughter, had just smiled and waved. Like she was not bothered. Like she was totally fine with him taking a video. She'd seen his cock too, thrusting out of his robe, and she'd licked her lips at it.

Oh God.

He was so ashamed. And not a little turned on.

He wanted to go back to bed.

He should go back to bed. Delete the video. Pretend like it hadn't happened. Tell Angie she'd had a weird dream if she said anything about it.

Instead he sat there. Waited. Waited for his daughter to come back. In for a penny, in for a dollar, he figured. Besides who could resist seeing that tight teen body just one more time... before the trouble started? He would get to see her boobs too.

Jason licked his lips, steeled himself, and stayed where he was. He still had his phone out and ready. If they asked him in the morning he could always tell the girls that he had been checking his messages while waiting for them to get out of the bathroom. That he was shocked by their behavior but willing to let it go. His heart hammered in his chest. He had the perfect excuse. Nobody would believe he was taking video of his lovely sexy daughters. What father would do that?

Yes, that would be the way.

The door to the bathroom opened. Angie, still clad in only her sexy panties, emerged. She turned off the bathroom light, her hand reaching out and her breasts swaying slightly as she did. She was bigger in the boob department than Katie and not as firm. Still they were beautiful to see. Her silhouette was all that was visible as she walked along the hallway. As she got closer Jason began to get move nervous. She was taking her time. Walking as though she was teasing him almost. He licked his lips. The girl eventually emerged into the low glow of his phone. He focused on the screen, trying to make it look like he was reading his book. As she got closer her could see her beautiful gym worked body on the screen of his mobile. His hand shook and he accidentally poked the flip camera button. Quickly he changed it back.

As Angie reached the open door she stopped.

Oh shit! He thought.

She looked down at herself, and ran her hand up across her firm stomach to the curve of her boobs. She scratched playfully at them. Her head turned and she looked right at him. He noticed that she was standing in a model pose, on the points of her toes. She licked her lips at him, winking, and then turned slowly. He could see all of her. The curves of her big lovely boobs, the firmness of her taut stomach, the arch of her back, the taut firmness of her delicious thirst provoking ass... She appeared to examine the picture on the wall opposite the bedroom door. She straightened it and...

And then she was gone. Simple as that. She'd taken one step and moved out of his view. Jason sighed and stopped the video. His cock was so hard that he could barely stand it. Hard, thrusting out from his groin, twitching with a heartbeat... He hadn't been this turned on since he had been a teenager.

He stood and walked to the bathroom himself. Closing the door behind him he propped the phone up on the back of the toilet. He started the video on loop. The video of his lovely sexy daughter in her lacy panties. Dropped his sleeping shorts he took his cock in his hand and beat his meat. Pulled his pork. Slammed his slong. He had not done this in years. Normally his wife was the willing warm recipient of his creamy load. Tonight it would be his hand. He wanked and watched and sighed as his own daughter put on a little show for him. Sexy, slutty, shining... she was so awesome.

He imagined her up on her hands and knees as he ploughed into her. His daughter. His Angie. Her firm ass in his hands. Her voice calling out his name. He jetted his jism into the air, splattering the toilet and his phone.

"Dad was awake."

"Yeah, he was watching us again!"

"He's so naughty."

"Did he video you?"

"No!?"

"He had his phone out while he was watching me. I'm pretty sure he was taking video."

"Fuck! Dad is so depraved! How could he do that Angie?"

"I know right?"

"We need to stop doing this."

"Yeah, dirty daddy is being a complete horn-ball lately."

"We'll stop."

"Yeah."

"Soon."

"Soon."

"It is fun though."

"Is it ever!"

"What are we going to do next?"

"What anyone with a brain would do."

"What we do with the guys on campus?"

"Yeah. Lead them around by their cocks. They'll do anything for us."

"Anything."

"Are you sure this isn't wrong?"

"Wrong? Are you not enjoying it?"

"Enjoying playing with dad? Of course I am! It's so sexy!"

"I'm enjoying it too."

"Okay then. Let's not stop."

"Let's not."

"Not yet..."


brooke
brooke
358 Followers