Have You Seen Your Sister? Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister are closer to adding another sister.
4.9k words
4.65
27.2k
84

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers

PART 2

-- -- -- -- --

"Have you seen either of your sisters?" Dad called to me through the bathroom door.

"I don't know why you expect me to keep tabs on them." I called back.

"Don't be a fucking smart ass, let me know if you see them." he said.

I heard dad walk downstairs away from the door. I looked down to see a hand holding my cock that wasn't my own. I looked over my shoulder at Jessica pressing her tiny tits against my back. Her other hand was wrapped around me clawing at my chest.

"You gonna go yet?" She asked, wiggling my cock around.

"Are you ready?"

"Always!" She said assured of herself.

She aimed my penis down and I started to relieve myself. She moved it around a bit, moving from the outer bowl to the center of the water. Once I was done I flushed the toilet and turned around. She knelt on the grown before me and licked the remaining drips off the tip. She then put my entire flaccid penis in her mouth and sucked on it for a bit before looking up and smiling at me.

"All clean." She winked.

I found it a bit odd that she liked to do that but whatever she's into I guess.

"Thanks again Jess." I said as I pet her hair.

"Want to jump in the shower again?" She said, standing up and gently grabbing my balls. "Maybe this time we won't just shower."

"I'd love to sis, but I need to get to work soon anyways."

"Be a little late." she whispered as she put her arm around my neck and stood on her toes.

"We can tonight." I said leaning down and kissing her.

"Are you still picking me up tonight?" She asked, still massaging my balls.

"Of course I am."

"Perfect, I'm going to wash my hair, lock the door on the way out."

I kissed her on the forehead and made sure the coast was clear before I locked the door and walked out of the bathroom. I walked down the hall and went into my room to change and grab my keys.

As I leave my room violet walks out at the same time. Today she's wearing a revealing very open black crop top, held together with a small chain and a pair of black low rise short shorts that were rolled down once to show off more of smooth her pubic region. Most of her skin was exposed by the lack of clothing covering her. I didn't mind at all, personally I like seeing her wearing less.

"Hey Bro." She smiled walking past me.

"Hey V. Have a good day at school."

I pat my pants and realized that I forgot to grab my wallet and turn back into my room. From downstairs I hear yelling.

"Violet, you can't go to school wearing that." Mom yelled. "You are practically naked."

"It's just my new style, mom. You don't get it."

"You're right. I don't get it. Today you woke up and decided to wear a top that makes you look like a whore. Go get changed before I ground you."

"I'm not a whore mom!" Violet screamed, running up the stairs.

I was standing in my bedroom doorway listening to them as she was walking by in tears.

"Come here." She said, grabbing my hand and leading me to her and Jessica's bedroom.

She slammed the door shut loudly so our mother would hear her anger.

"What is wrong with this top?" She said, gesturing at herself.

"Personally I like it." I said, smiling at her.

"Okay you like it, but what is mom's issue with it?"

"Well I can see your stomach, and your sides, and your breasts are very exposed."

"These--" She said, whipping the top off over her head and throwing it on the floor. "Are not breasts." She placed her hands on her stomach and looked down at them. "These are itty bitty titties, not much to show off."

Jessica walked in wearing a towel around her body and looked at Violet standing topless in front of me.

"Uh, Hey you two." She said walking to her closet.

"Hey Jess." Violet let out a sigh. "Mom told me my top made me look like a whore and that I had to change."

"You mean the Black Unity Metal Detail Crop Top we just got you off the internet?" Jess said, turning around looking shocked.

"That's the one." Violet said, kicking it on the floor.

I bent down and picked it up off the floor and handed it to her. Violet smiled at me and walked over to her closet. She hung the top back up and picked out something else. She pulled out one of her old baggy shirts with some brand logo in the middle and held it up in front of her.

"I guess I'll wear this." She sighed."

"Yeah that will work." Jess said. "Just wear the crop top underneath."

"What do you mean?" Violet asked.

"Mom used to always call me a whore in highschool. She would ground me and take away my phone all the time. To get around it I would wear bulky outfits over what I actually wanted to wear and just left the cover up in my bag at school."

"You're a genius Jess!" Violet said,

She pulled the same back crop top out of the closet and I watched her put it on. She then put the baggy shirt over top of it.

"She'll never know." Jess said, turning back around to go through her closet.

"Thanks big sis." Violet said, walking up behind Jessica and squeezed her arms as a hug. "And you too, big bro." She said as she left the room and closed the door behind her.

"Don't you have to get to work?" Jess said, turning towards me.

"Yeah I need to get going."

"Have a good day!" Jess says opening her towel and giving her petite body a little shake for me.

"Can't wait to see you later." I whispered as I walked out of the bedroom

-- -- -- -- -- --

"Shh, we don't want anyone to catch us." Jessica said, biting her lower lip.

We were in the changing room at her work. Her hands were pressed up high against the mirror with her legs spread. She was leaning forward just a bit and arching her back to give me access to her little slit. My cock was already sliding in and out of her as she tried to hold back her heavy breathing. I leaned to the side and looked over her petite body in the mirror while holding onto her tiny tits.

"Your cock feels so good bro." she looked back and whispered.

"Be a good girl and keep your voice down."

I slid my hand off her breast and down between her thighs. I started to play with her clit while I fucked her. Watching her facial expressions in the mirror made my cock throb. She let out a little moan as I pressed deep inside her.

"I'm gonna cum sis." I whispered in her ear.

"Just a bit longer." She took a heavy breath and pushed her pussy into me.

I keep fucking her and playing with her slit as long as I can before I can't hold on any more.

"Sis I really have to cum." I whispered.

"Thanks for going longer bro." she whispered as she turned around.

She popped up on her toes and puckered her lips for a kiss. I grabbed my cock and continued to stroke it to keep myself at the edge. I lean down and she wraps her arms around my head and gives me a quiet kiss.

"Want me to swallow your cum?" She whispered into my ear, still holding me.

"Oh god yes." I said, stroking myself.

"Want me to keep sucking you after?" She whispered, still not letting go.

"Please. Yes Jess, I am so close." I whispered a bit louder.

"Okay, time to fill your sister's little mouth." She said, letting me go.

Why did she have to talk to me so sexually when I'm close. She gets on her knees but before she can even move in to start blowing me I start to cum. First it hits her face, she doesn't expect it so her jaw drops in shock. I kept cumming, getting some in her hair, almost in her eye, some in her mouth and I covered her tits.

"Well then." She said putting my cock in her mouth.

"I'm sorry Jess."

"mmMM." She mumbled a no while shaking her head with my cock in her mouth. She pulled off my dick and said "Never apologize when I make you cum. I keep telling you that." She got up off the ground.

"Sorry I ruined it."

"It's okay, I had fun." Jess said as she unlocked the change room door and walked out naked and covered in cum.

I pulled up my pants and grabbed my shirt before walking into the deserted store. It was midnight and the store had been closed for some time. Jess liked to role play us having sex in public when not actually in public. It's one thing for a normal couple to get caught fucking, but getting caught fucking your brother has its own set of issues. Me cuming all over her ruined the end. She would never be able to walk through the store when it's open after being covered in cum.

I met up with Jess in the staff washroom cleaning herself off with toilet paper and water. I leaned against the door and watched her wipe my cum off her tiny tits.

"Like your artwork?" She leaned forward and showed me her cum covered face.

"Could use a little work." I said running my finger across her cheek, wiping the cum off.

"I think you could be an artist." She said, grabbing my hand and putting the finger in her mouth. She sucked on it until she got all the cum and let my hand go.

"It helps to have the perfect canvas." I said holding my hands up to make a square and looking at her through it.

"Stop it." She said playfully, swatting my hand down.

"I can't lie to you. Perfect canvas." I said, still leaning against the door, crossing my arms.

"Subject change, Did you like V's top today?" Jess asked while she looked at herself in the mirror.

"It was really cute."

"Yeah, she is really cute too. I was a bit surprised to walk in on her just showing you her tits. What if mom or dad walked in?"

"I guess I'd come up with something." I said placing my hand over my eyes. "I guess I didn't even think about it."

"You need to teach her some ground rules. Luckily I saw her naked while I was dressing her up that one night for you. So she didn't seem to care that I walked in on you two. It can't happen again."

"I know, I know."

"I would talk to her, but I can't because she doesn't know about us. It wouldn't make sense if I randomly told her to avoid getting caught."

"Yeah I'll speak to her."

"Perfect." Jessica said, looking over herself in the mirror. "All the cum is gone!"

"Ready to head home?"

"Yes! Let me just get my clothes from the change room and we can head out."

I wait by the back door for her and she comes back from the front of the store fully dressed. She sets the alarm and I hold the door open for her. I close it and she locks it before we get into the car.

"If you can't find an opportunity to speak to her soon we will just have to gamble on her not doing anything crazy. If we get to Friday, I'll find a reason to send her to your room at night."

"Thanks Jess." I said leaning over and giving her a kiss. "Let's get home."

-- -- -- -- -- --

I never got the chance to talk to Violet one on one over the next 2 days. Both days she did come into my room and lift up her baggy shirt showing me her much more revealing top underneath to get my opinion on it but both times were quickly interrupted by someone calling one of us.

Friday comes around and Jessica did exactly what she said and sent Violet to my room at 1am. I was laying on my bed when I watched Violet walk in quietly and close the door behind her. She walked to the room and gave a twirl showing off her Fairycore Mermaid Lace Slip With Thong that matched.

"Wearing underwear this time?" I said watching her model her outfit.

"Yeah it came with it. Jess bought this slip for me from the same website as the chain crop top." She said kicking up one of her legs and looking over herself.

"I think she picked perfectly." I said grabbing at my crotch.

"I'm not sure why Jess keeps sending me here to show you these outfits she puts me in."

"Well she knows I saw you naked. Probably just wants you to have a male opinion."

"I do appreciate your opinion. So what do you think." She proceeds to pull the thong down and take it off. "On or off?"

"Definitely off." I answered quickly.

"I thought you'd say that." She laughed and threw the thong at me. I picked it up and put it on my nightstand.

"Listen V, We need to talk." I said patting the bed.

"What's going on bro?" She asked, sitting on the bed.

"Well it's about those." I said pointing at her chest.

"My itty bitty titties?" She said, pulling the slip off over her head like it was nothing. I guess I've seen her naked three times before at this point but she was so casual about getting naked with me now.

"Yes, your itty bitty titties." I repeated as my eyes glued to her small nipples.

"What's wrong with them?" She looked down at herself.

"No, no. Nothing is wrong with them."

"Then tell me what's wrong!" She pouted and laid down next to me crossing her arms.

"Do you remember earlier in the week when you were wearing that chain linked crop top?"

"Yeah, it was super cute, the other girls at school kept asking me where I got it."

"It was very cute, but remember when you took off your top in front of me in your room?"

"Nothing you haven't seen before at this point." she said, gesturing at her naked body.

"Right but Jess walked in on you naked with me."

"I don't get where this is going, she knows you've seen me naked. She literally told me to come here in a sheer outfit." She turned on her side and put her hand on my chest. "What's the issue?"

"Well, What if it was mom or dad?" I said wrapping my arm around her, touching the small of her back.

"Oh. I never thought about that." She said cuddling up to me.

"Yeah I don't think they would be too keen if they saw us like that, or like this for example." I said pulling her petite naked body against me.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't think. I just wanted to show you my tits."

"And I want to see them. But you just need to be more aware of when and where you do it."

"Is it safe in here?" She asked, looking up at me with her soft blue eyes.

"Mom and dad are typically never up this late."

"Right, so it's okay if I practice a bit more?" She said with a smile.

"It should be." I said.

I pulled my sweat pants down with my free hand and my erection popped out. She put her hand on it and started moving it up and down slowly.

"Turned on again?" She asked, playing with the head.

"How can I not be?" I said, rubbing her back.

"My brother is turned on by my little 18 year old body." She giggled

"And my little 18 year old sister is currently staring at my cock and touching it."

"Practicing." She said moving her hand back down to stroke my erection.

"You can practice whatever you like." I said.

"Anything?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Anything."

"I've never given a blow job before." She said shyly.

"Did you want to try tonight?"

"I don't know. Should I?"

"It's up to you." I said rubbing the side of her stomach.

"I think I'll try. Do I get on top of you?"

"You can just lean down from where you are. If you want."

"Yeah that sounds easy enough." she says.

She adjusted herself from our cuddling position. She placed her arm next to my side to hold herself up and put her other hand on my thigh. Her mouth was not positioned in front of my erection.

"Do I lick it?" Violet asks.

"You can start with that if that helps you."

She starts to lick the tip of my dick like a lollipop.

"How is that?" She asked.

"Well it does have more than one side."

"Oh right."

She spun her tongue around it in circles. Playing with it a bit and having fun.

"Okay, now do I stick it in my mouth?"

"Yes but go slow, only put in more if you are comfortable."

I feel her tiny mouth slide down the head of my dick, she plays with it with her tongue before pulling out and going back in to do it again. I start to caress her side as she puts a bit more into her mouth.

"You're doing great, V." I said to her.

She pushed a bit deeper, my cock throbbed as my sister sucked me off. She loved using her tongue to play with my head everytime she pulled me almost all the way out. My hand moved to head, lightly grabbing her hair and moving in motion with her, but not pushing. I start thinking, if I have to cum. Do I tell her? Is she ready for that? Would she say yes?

I hear a door open in the hall and a floorboard creak.

"V, stop." I said.

I gently pulled at her hair and whipped a blanket over us from the side of the bed as she rests her head on my stomach.

"Be a good girl and stay quiet V." I said, trying to adjust the blanket to look as flat as possible.

Just as I turned off the light on the side table the door knob turned and my dad poked his head in.

"You still up?" he asked.

"Yeah dad, what's up." I could feel V licking at my cock's head.

"Woke up randomly, Just remembered I can't give you a ride tomorrow?" Dad asked.

"Great dad, I'll figure it out then." Her tongue was getting me so close.

"Good." Dad said as he started to close the door.

"You can just text next time." Holy fuck I'm going to cum.

"Right, texting." He said as he closed the door.

I push the blanket off violet and turn the light back on. She keeps playfully licking my cock..

"Time for the next part of practice V, I'm gonna cum."

"What do I do?" she panicked.

"Catch it." I said, pushing her head down.

Her mouth wrapped around my cock but she didn't move, just prepared herself. I didn't need her to move, I was already there and her mouth being on me was more than enough. I felt my cock start to throb as cum filled into her mouth. I moved my hips a bit trying to pump the last bit into her mouth.

When I was done she pulled off at me and sat up.

"Hat ooo I ooo wif it." She said with my cum in her mouth.

"Get dressed and run to the bathroom to spit it out, or swallow it."

She closed her mouth and swallowed it. She cringed a bit when she did.

"I can't believe my brother's jizz is inside me." She said licking her lips. "A bit salty, but doesn't taste too bad."

"Well if you would have stopped licking my cock when our dad was here."

"Well to be honest I was trying to make you cum."

"Really? Well you did a great job."

"Yeah really. You made me orgasm last time. Fair is fair, right?"

"Fair is fair." I said, gesturing her to lay with me.

"We almost got caught." Violet said as she cuddled up to me again.

"And that's what I was talking about earlier. If you want to keep practicing with me we should leave the house."

"To go where?"

"Anywhere private." I said petting her head. "Anywhere we can be alone."

"Okay, What about tomorrow night? I want to get more practice in." She said with her blue eyes looking up at me.

"I have plans with Jess, what about sunday."

"Sunday is a school night though."

"How late do you stay up on school nights?"

"No later than midnight usually. I need to be up at 6:30 to get ready."

"We can be home by midnight, how's that?"

"Perfect! I should probably get back to my room now though."

"Yeah Jess is probably wondering where you are."

"Nah, she told me she was going to sleep once I left and to not wake her when I came back."

Violet got up from the bed and stood at the edge. I turned on my side and looked clearly between her thighs at her tight little slit. She bent down to pick her slip up off the ground and gave me an even better view between her thigh gap. She threw the slip over her head, patting it down into place. She looked down at the thong on my night stand.

"Want to keep those?"

"You can take them back to your room. I'm sure I'll see them again."

She picked them up and raised a leg to put them on.

"I didn't say to wear them, just take them back." I said running my hand on her thigh to stop her.

"You just don't want me to wear underwear, is that it?"

"No I do not." I said dragging my hand up her thigh to her hip.

"I'll try to remember that." She smiled. "Thanks for the practice bro. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Have a good night V." I said, letting my hand fall off her thigh as she walked away.

She pulled up the slip as she walked towards the door, letting me see her flat ass and thigh gap. She turned around and stuck her tongue out and winked at me before letting the slip fall back into position and exiting through the door.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers
12