All Comments on 'Have You Seen Your Sister? Pt. 02'

by EveryDenial

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

More hot fun. Looking forward to further adventures.

Rainyday493Rainyday49310 months ago

This is really good, well worth developing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Personally, I don't see why the sisters want to dress like sluts when they go out in public/school. They should ONLY be dressing that way for their brother and he should insist that they only dress that way for HIM. And only do it when mom and dad aren't around. Dressing like a slut/whore out in public is letting everyone know you're easy, willing and ready to fuck ANYONE! If they are to belong ONLY to their brother, he should be the one putting his foot down and telling them to stop. Have him pick out their clothes for a change. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could do without the piss crap. And agree with other poster they should dress like a slut only for him. Hope he knocks both of them up.

Kathryn89Kathryn8910 months ago

Well done, Keep it up. Love the dialog in it.

HtslHtsl10 months ago

I like the story so far and looking forward to the next part. I also don’t have a problem with the pee. Could be more.

But please proof read it before publishing. Sometimes you write in the past, sometimes in the present. Literature always should be written in the past.

Cjw1863Cjw186310 months ago

Love the story looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't wait for more chapters like this, please keep up

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please keep it up. This story is excellent. I can’t wait till the twins and the brother move out. Can’t wait to hear about little Violet getting really fucked for the first time by her brother

gunship130Agunship130A7 months ago

please do not stop with part 2 continue

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

If not for the two sisters both seducing and sharing the same guy, who also happens to be their brother by blood, I wouldn't be bothering to wade through the awful writing techniques in this story. The author can't make up his mind about whether he's going to use present tense or past tense. His dialog is atrocious, example:

"Your cock feels so good bro." she looked back and whispered."

A better author would have written:

"Your cock feels so good," she looked back and whispered to me."

Constantly using 'bro' and 'sis' in each characters dialog is overkill. The reader doesn't need to be constantly reminded about their relationships. 🙄 I would have voted this down with a one if not for the theme that piques my prurient interests. I hope that this is the last installment. I'm not going to try struggling through another one.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Continue on with the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEveryDenial@EveryDenial
Just trying to have fun :) I've been told I write like I'm scripting a play. Hopefully some people will like that style. Not all content is made for everyone! If you don't like something please don't read my work and please don't send hate. Thank you :) https://linktr.ee/e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES