Have You Seen Your Sister? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
335 Followers

I hear a door open in the hall.

"What the fuck are you doing up so late? Prancing around the halls dressed like a slut?" I hear my dad's voice muffled from the door.

"Just going to the washroom. Sorry dad. Good night." I hear a muffled Violet say.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Jessica's arm is linked through mine as we walk down the park path. The summer night was a bit cooler than most so she was holding me close. It was a big public park with many paths to take. The odd time we will see another couple or someone jogging and we just split up for a bit until they pass, just in case.

"I can't believe you almost got caught and it hasn't even been a month." Jessica said.

"For the tiny bit of thrilling that it was, it was so much more horrifying."

"I can't even imagine, we've always been so careful. Only time we do stuff at home is locked in the bathroom."

"Well Violet seems a bit excited to, as she calls it, practice on me."

"And what did she practice on you last night?" Jessica asked, looking up at me.

"Sucking me off and swallowing my load."

"God, that's so hot." She said pulling at my arm. "I can't wait for you to fuck her, its going to be so cute."

"I guess we will have to see what happens tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Jess said, guiding me over to a park bench.

"Yeah I told her we could go out tomorrow. She asked to hang out today but I told her I had plans with you."

"You could have canceled the plans with me." She said sitting on the bench

"I'd never cancel my plans with you." I said sitting next to her resting my arm on the bench behind her.

"You're such a good big brother." She said as she cuddled up to me.

"Anything for my little sister." I said pulling her close.

"You mean sisters. You need to take care of both of us now."

"My two little sisters." I said resting my head back on the bench and looking at the stars.

"Think you can handle it?" She nudged me jokingly.

"Well once I get my raise at work--"

"I meant sexually." She said cutting me off.

I think I can handle that yeah but think about this with me. Once I get my raise at work we could actually look at moving out. We could be on our own without a worry about what anyone else in the world thinks of us. But what would we do with Violet?"

Jessica pushed off of me and looked into my eyes. The dim yellow light from the park lamp lit up her green eyes as they darkened.

"I will work as many overtime shifts as I need if she can come with us. We need to get her out of mom and dad's house. Did you see the way mom acted with her the other day? She feels confident about herself and shows a bit of skin for the first time in 18 years and mom shoots her down."

"Yeah I heard dad call her a slut last night too."

"What the fuck is wrong with them?" Jessica said standing up

"I have no idea."

"They are monsters." Jessica said as she started to pace in front of me. "They are vile humans and have hated me ever since I can remember. Telling me how to live my life and what to do. I want Violet to be free of that so she can choose for herself."

"I want that for her too, I want that for both of you. Just need a bit more time."

"I know you do." She says, stopping in front of me and holding her face. "I'm just so tired of it. It's like they finally realized that they can't control me anymore and just moved right on to V."

"Want me to talk with her about it tomorrow?"

"I think you should." Jess said, dropping to her knees and looking up at me. "Get a feel for where her head is at."

"Okay, I'll talk with her."

"Good, now pull down your pants. My big protective brother deserves to cum." She said as she pulled at my pants.

I adjusted myself to be sitting at the edge of the bench, spreading my legs and leaned back. I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down a little. I pulled the front of my boxers down releasing my flaccid penis.

"Too cold out tonight?" She said as she started to massage my slightly shriveled balls.

"I'm sure you'll find a way to make it hotter." I said looking down at her.

"Relax bro, rest your head. I got this."

I leaned my head back and looked to the stars as her warm mouth wrapped around me. I observed the beautiful clear sky as my erection rose. Such a difference from Violet to Jess. She knew exactly what she was doing with my cock, making it feel good in ways I didn't even know how to do. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of crickets chirping and my sister slurping.

"Going to protect your little sisters?" She asked while licking my shaft.

"Mhmmm." I mumbled back.

"Going to fuck your little sisters?" She asked as she pushed my cock down her throat.

"As much as I can, oh god." I said as a pulse was sent through my cock.

"Going to cum in your little sisters?" She said way more sexually while playing with my balls.

"I'm gonna cum now." I said as my body jerked forward.

She pulled out so only the tip was in her mouth and my cum pushed out of me. I could hear her swallowing as my cock kept shooting more into her. Once I was done she sucked me off a bit longer and licked me clean before getting up.

"Thanks bro." she said.

"Thanks? I should be thanking you." I said, covering myself back up.

"I mean thanks for everything, all the way back when we were kids, to the night I came home drunk that one time, to now when you are planning to help me and Violet. I hope you understand how much I appreciate you. I love you so much and my world is a better place because you are in it."

"I love you too sis." I said pulling her back in to cuddle up to me. "I love you too."

-- -- -- -- -- --

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
335 Followers
12